PDA

View Full Version : Why is no Day 1 an option?

MissingNo
August 15th, 2012, 05:19 PM
It pisses me off so much when I flip jailor and it goes straight into night.

Day 1 is huge for jailor since there is no lynch and you could possible stop an entire kill that night if you jail gf or jail the guy they target.

CmG
August 15th, 2012, 05:21 PM
Because a Jailor is still powerful enough even without the possibility to pick a jail target N1. Some People even consider him to be overpowered with the Day 1 option.

MissingNo
August 15th, 2012, 05:26 PM
Because a Jailor is still powerful enough even without the possibility to pick a jail target N1. Some People even consider him to be overpowered with the Day 1 option.

And then if you lynch everyday the jailor is literally useless.

kyle1234513
August 15th, 2012, 05:35 PM
i have to agree, i think there should always be a 10second discussion, just enuf time for the jailor to type -jail #

FrostByte
August 15th, 2012, 07:45 PM
i have to agree, i think there should always be a 10second discussion, just enuf time for the jailor to type -jail #
No.
For every 1 "WHY CANT JAILR JAIL EVERY TIME" there are literally 12 threads saying "ZOMG FUCKING STOP FAILORS GET RID OF DAY 1 OPTION"

Deal with it. Don't be a failor. Day1 jailing = failing 80% of the time. Just don't do it.

Voss
August 15th, 2012, 09:44 PM
No.
For every 1 "WHY CANT JAILR JAIL EVERY TIME" there are literally 12 threads saying "ZOMG FUCKING STOP FAILORS GET RID OF DAY 1 OPTION"

Deal with it. Don't be a failor. Day1 jailing = failing 80% of the time. Just don't do it.

I disagree. using the jailing ability is ALWAYS good. EXECUTING day1 is generally bad, (except of course if the person claims a role not possible, or trolls. there is ABSOLUTELY no reason to troll the jailor; or is afk.)

kyle1234513
August 15th, 2012, 09:57 PM
jailing is totaly different from executing. that being said it provides so much juicy info. no mafia kill? well then i think youve found the GF with that no execution... whats that? you werent able to jail n1? you were killed by the mafia instead.....

MissingNo
August 15th, 2012, 09:59 PM
No.

Wow. You clearly don't understand mafia well enough.

You do not have to execute when you jail.

Damus_Graves
August 15th, 2012, 10:00 PM
jailing is totaly different from executing. that being said it provides so much juicy info. no mafia kill? well then i think youve found the GF with that no execution... whats that? you werent able to jail n1? you were killed by the mafia instead.....

Its a host option. start at night/day/day+no trial

last time i checked that is