Aligment:none

Ability: Kills the one who killed him

Special Abilitys: -

Options:
1 night after he died
2 nights after he died
3 nights after he died

Goal: Kill the one who killed you

Just like the Jester but against killing roles i think its a good idea because it will help to pretend games from failors or retarded vigis as example but he can also helps the town if he get killed from the mafia or the neutral killer. Just say your opinions to it I hope its a good idea^^

DaeK
August 15th, 2012, 02:35 PM
So basically he can be lynched only to make him loose. I think its a strong role and also easy to win with, also what would the investigative message say?

Helios
August 15th, 2012, 02:42 PM
not in the new times of mafia they are just going to rnd kill and rnd lynch all ppl but whatever in some ih games it can be a bit easy to win with but if you got good ppl ingame its not so likely that you get killed. And what did you say about a vigi with unlimited alerts or a Mass Murderer that is keeping target himself? The Investigation message should be something that would make him obvious maybe the citizen sinister thing too? normal if someone sees the message on you you will get 90% of the times lynched in all games.

Damus_Graves
August 15th, 2012, 02:47 PM
So..i think is this idea was suggested earlier.

But anyways:
you could make it have to die a certain way to achieve victory while keeping the kill whoever kills it idea.

Ash
August 15th, 2012, 02:56 PM
almost the same as Masochist, except Masochist survives.

I don't really like it (it may work in some setups though) since the majority of evil roles are usually killing roles: Disguiser/Mafioso/Arsonist/MM/SK... And there's only 2 town killing roles.

Helios
August 15th, 2012, 03:11 PM
yeah didnt think that a other way for victory work with him we will see and yes i know that the evils have a mayority of killing roles and town only 3 but in the most games i play the town got 2 jailors at least so the evil roles didnt rly have more killers then town it depends on the setup like you said and i didnt know what the Masochist is^^ but if eh survives and kills his atacker its rly a bit Op XD

Ash
August 15th, 2012, 03:38 PM
yeah didnt think that a other way for victory work with him we will see and yes i know that the evils have a mayority of killing roles and town only 3 but in the most games i play the town got 2 jailors at least so the evil roles didnt rly have more killers then town it depends on the setup like you said and i didnt know what the Masochist is^^ but if eh survives and kills his atacker its rly a bit Op XD
nah, it's a bit similar to masochist but different.
Masochist just survives and has to get hit 3 times. He doesn't kill his target though.
But it doesn't have much of a WIFOM affect other than attracting bullets.

sorry for going off-topic.

EliteMarine
August 15th, 2012, 08:38 PM
almost the same as Masochist, except Masochist survives.

I don't really like it (it may work in some setups though) since the majority of evil roles are usually killing roles: Disguiser/Mafioso/Arsonist/MM/SK... And there's only 2 town killing roles.

Jailor
Veteran
Vigilante

I count 3. :huh:

Helios
August 17th, 2012, 12:30 PM
yep think vet to but then we need to give him a visit ability maybe he can annoy ppl? so they are feared about a jester

Cryptonic
August 17th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Jailor
Veteran
Vigilante

I count 3. :huh:

you forgot bodyguard :p

Chane
August 18th, 2012, 02:17 PM
you forgot bodyguard :p

5. Bus Driver

kyle1234513
August 18th, 2012, 04:15 PM
imo i would prefer it if the revenger was a neutral role and this was his ability - kill the person who kills you on the following night. the revenger is killed n2, then the person who killed him dies on n3. the revengers goal is to kill his killer, not just be killed at night.
can be changed to same night/ following night/ 2nd night. for increased/lowered difficulty of the role.

Helios
August 19th, 2012, 08:42 AM
yeah good idea i think we will do it so then will edit the first post^^