PDA

View Full Version : Qustion about achievments

Overmind
August 13th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Where can I find list of achievments? And where can I find the list of those I already got? Thanks

Zoltorn
August 13th, 2012, 11:04 PM
http://wiki.sc2mafia.com/en/index.php/Achievements

That should be the list for all the possible achievements.

Regarding the achievements that you currently have unlocked:

Hit 'help' while in a game and scroll down to the achievements section (it should be above the player points section) Here it should say what achievements have been unlocked by everyone in the game you are currently in, including yourself.

Hope this helps :)

Voss
August 13th, 2012, 11:10 PM
1. mafia wiki.
2. starcraft mafia help section. scroll all the way to the bottom.

you're welcome

Voss
August 13th, 2012, 11:10 PM
http://wiki.sc2mafia.com/en/index.php/Achievements

That should be the list for all the possible achievements.

Regarding the achievements that you currently have unlocked:

Hit 'help' while in a game and scroll down to the achievements section (it should be above the player points section) Here it should say what achievements have been unlocked by everyone in the game you are currently in, including yourself.

Hope this helps :)

oh hey, you beat me to it.

Overmind
August 14th, 2012, 12:16 PM
Thanks! I thought the second list could be viewed here, but anyway thanks

Beerwolf
August 14th, 2012, 03:37 PM
Not all achievements are listed there, like the "Hammer and Sickle" achievement for winning the game as a citizen 1v1. Or "Altranism" ... saw someone with that, ain't got a clue on how to get it though.

Voss
August 14th, 2012, 05:55 PM
Not all achievements are listed there, like the "Hammer and Sickle" achievement for winning the game as a citizen 1v1. Or "Altranism" ... saw someone with that, ain't got a clue on how to get it though.

hammer and sickle is on there, altruism is a donor achievment.

creedkingsx
August 14th, 2012, 06:04 PM

Generosity, Altruism, and Philosopher are 1 point achievements for each level of donor.