PDA

View Full Version : Is troll saving/points hacking a bannable offence?

Brigade
August 12th, 2012, 06:52 AM
Three times tonight this guy CYGX has gotten host off a repick, and he has this stupid setup with 12 execs, gf, sk, and spy.

He keeps getting host because he's got 28k points, and repick goes to highest point total.

Is this a bannable offense, or just a troll we need to suffer through?

I have a replay if it helps.

Thanks.

rumox
August 12th, 2012, 07:02 AM
Can confirm this story I was there.

This guy is a straight up douche bag ruining the game for everyone for his own gain.

kevhan21
August 12th, 2012, 07:03 AM
i was there too. confirm this story

rumox
August 12th, 2012, 07:11 AM
He is blatantly trolling now. I think he may even have friends to -repick in lobby so he gets host. Trying to start the game with his retarded settings, everyone leaves only to find him in a fresh lobby. This is getting ridiculous.

edit: nevermind about the friends, people just -repicked without stating who they want so it went straight to cygx

creedkingsx
August 12th, 2012, 07:37 AM
His points are legitimate. He is known for the troll saves, but it is not reportable due to the repick function. Have to repick it away from him is the only thing that can be done, unfortunately.

rumox
August 12th, 2012, 07:48 AM
A lot of people don't know how repick works and he is abusing it. In his own words "just -repick so it's fair on who gets it". Obviously it's going to go to him if people do that. He is a scumbag /ban

MoDTassadar
August 12th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Isn't this considered griefing? It is trolling taken too far, as it ruins everyone's games that he is in...

Dick Nasty
August 12th, 2012, 08:21 AM
Isn't this considered griefing? It is trolling taken too far, as it ruins everyone's games that he is in...

how is it griefing? something can be done about it but the players refuse to repick him, that's their fault

MoDTassadar
August 12th, 2012, 08:27 AM
The thing is most of them don't know he is a troll, so they do repick him. Then, they cannot escape his griefing by using -repick because he has already started the game, and will not cancel it.

On the other hand, are you CYGX's smurf?

Damus_Graves
August 12th, 2012, 08:29 AM
There is always a risk when playing pub.

however it takes 15 seconds to start the game, more than enough time for 7+8 people to hit -repick

Dick Nasty
August 12th, 2012, 08:30 AM
The thing is most of them don't know he is a troll, so they do repick him. Then, they cannot escape his griefing by using -repick because he has already started the game, and will not cancel it.

On the other hand, are you CYGX's smurf?

whats a smurf? and they dont have to know, all they gotta do is type -repick like everyone tells them to. if they don't thats their own fault. blame people for being afk/down syndrome

Damus_Graves
August 12th, 2012, 08:31 AM
whats a smurf? and they dont have to know, all they gotta do is type -repick like everyone tells them to. if they don't thats their own fault. blame people for being afk/down syndrome

It's a secondary account.

Cryptonic
August 12th, 2012, 08:32 AM
whats a smurf?

Dick Nasty

rumox
August 12th, 2012, 08:33 AM
Guys, when people type just "-repick" it goes straight to cygx. That is how he is taking advantage of his high amount of points to get host, as well as manipulating people into typing just "-repick" and not "-repick [name]".

He is griefing hard.

creedkingsx
August 12th, 2012, 08:39 AM
You do it once. You can do it again.

Cryptonic
August 12th, 2012, 08:43 AM
I hate when cygx does that... repicks then causes leave train.
IMO, his points should be locked to prevent griefing and life wasting

Edit:

You do it once. You can do it again.

It's hard to do it again without cygx's repick vote x3

cygx
August 12th, 2012, 08:53 AM
I hate when cygx does that... repicks then causes leave train.
IMO, his points should be locked to prevent griefing and life wasting

Edit:

It's hard to do it again without cygx's repick vote x3

1. I don't cause the leave train, the leavers cause the leave train
2. the leavers leave because they don't like the save and it wasn't successfully -repicked
3. the save wasn't successfully -repicked because the majority did not -repick
4. the majority did not -repick because for one reason or another they chose not to

and we are left with the conclusion that the majority of players were alright with the save. essentially, if the save isn't -repicked, your dislike of it is overruled by the rest of the players. If it wasn't, it would have been repicked.

common sense

rumox
August 12th, 2012, 08:59 AM
Majority of the players are NOT okay with it LOL. Fuck off.

Your "common sense" is retarded. NO ONE likes your shitty save.

Hands up if you like cygx's save.

AppleyNO
August 12th, 2012, 09:01 AM
Isnt it ten people to repick a save?

10 people in 15 seconds...

really?

AppleyNO
August 12th, 2012, 09:02 AM
Anyway, this is getting WAYYYY off OP.

This Thread is in danger of being closed by the Raptor.

Voss
August 12th, 2012, 09:08 AM
Majority of the players are NOT okay with it LOL. Fuck off.

Your "common sense" is retarded. NO ONE likes your shitty save.

Hands up if you like cygx's save.

i like that save. i won at it a few times xD

AppleyNO
August 12th, 2012, 09:09 AM
i like that save. i won at it a few times xD

(Rolls Spy)

>.>
<.<

cygx
August 12th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Rumox, if the majority of players are not okay with my save, they would repick, wouldn't they?

and appley, it's not as if the people have to type -repick one at a time within 15 seconds. you have to calculate it like it is...how long it takes one person to type -repick, and for 7 others to do the same. Within the same alloted time.

rumox
August 12th, 2012, 09:28 AM
The leave train is sufficient evidence your save sucks and we don't want to play it. Don't try to interpret it any other way and don't try to manipulate people to -repick so you get host. Add the small handful of people that enjoy it to bnet and play private games, keep that disgusting shit off public.

cygx
August 12th, 2012, 09:33 AM
The leave train is sufficient evidence your save sucks and we don't want to play it. Don't try to interpret it any other way and don't try to manipulate people to -repick so you get host. Add the small handful of people that enjoy it to bnet and play private games, keep that disgusting shit off public.

Again,

1. I don't cause the leave train, the leavers cause the leave train
2. the leavers leave because they don't like the save and it wasn't successfully -repicked
3. the save wasn't successfully -repicked because the majority did not -repick
4. the majority did not -repick because for one reason or another they chose not to

None of this includes any "interpretation". These are all little nuggets of common sense that you have yet to say are wrong in any way. Do you have something new to bring to the table or what?

rumox
August 12th, 2012, 09:34 AM
You are delusional good bye

editing this in because fuck you
I've been known to troll, or dance around the rules on a few occasions

cygx
August 12th, 2012, 09:42 AM
You are delusional good bye

editing this in because fuck you

that's great, now how does that serve as proof that the majority doesn't want my saves even though they don't -repick?

creedkingsx
August 12th, 2012, 10:15 AM
Isnt it ten people to repick a save?

10 people in 15 seconds...

really?

Did you not read when I said 8? lol

AppleyNO
August 12th, 2012, 10:16 AM
Did you not read when I said 8? lol
*The More you Know*

creedkingsx
August 12th, 2012, 10:19 AM
*The More you Know*

:P
That is according to Oops, although he seemed unsure so don't quote me as I don't quote him. :o

Raptorblaze
August 12th, 2012, 10:29 AM
Closing this for various reasons (question answered, useful discussion tapering off and being replaced by argument)
You can't be banned for troll hosting, repicking him is all you can do.
/thread.