PDA

View Full Version : {Implemented} Make mayor automatically cancel his vote when revealing, or something.

Fred Wilson
August 1st, 2012, 12:11 AM
I don't know how many times I was put up on trial as a mayor, but I could not reveal because I made a vote to lynch someone else. Retard town won't believe you when you say that you can re-lynch if you don't reveal.

One of the following changes need to be made:

When using -vote, the mayor will automatically cancel his votes
When using -vote, previous votes can be cancelled and remade after the fact to apply the mayor effect
The mayor effect is applied automatically to previous votes when using -vote
The "You must cancel your vote first" error doesn't trigger after all votes have been counted.
The "You must cancel your vote first" error doesn't trigger when on trial. REVEDIT: I DID THIS ONE

creedkingsx
August 1st, 2012, 12:16 AM
I actually would liek to add onto this, if an unrevealed mayor votes and gets put to the stand, he can't reveal in the trial because his "vote" is consider to still be in place from voting before the trial. He has to wait till the inno/guilty phase to reveal and some newer players might give up on trying to reveal.

Gingerape
August 1st, 2012, 12:24 AM
Same, I hate voting for someone to be L-3 and then the lynch train stops. Then I have to unvote to reveal and revote.
I can't be assed to do all that. Mayor is a complicated role already.

Mugy
August 1st, 2012, 12:42 AM
This seems more like a bug instead of a mechanic change

Fred Wilson
August 1st, 2012, 12:50 AM
This seems more like a bug instead of a mechanic change

Well, it's technically not a bug since it was intended, but it is an oversight.

Fred Wilson
August 1st, 2012, 07:35 AM
Was moved to The Display Case, thanks.

Mugy
August 1st, 2012, 08:32 PM
Everything is happening at record speed! I LIKE

Ash
August 1st, 2012, 09:15 PM
all of this guy's suggestion is getting implemented. u sir r a problem solver1

Damus_Graves
August 1st, 2012, 09:15 PM
he is