PDA

View Full Version : End[War]

Roger
July 20th, 2012, 04:02 PM
Because, Who doesn't like the game Endwar?
I figured i make this so we get a chance to talk before the epilogue goes up

Roger
July 20th, 2012, 04:10 PM
It seems like the Enclave won though. From the RP wise. Anyone else got some thoughts?

Monica
July 20th, 2012, 04:16 PM
Hmmm, the only night outcome which could seriously result in instant endgame is town anihilation. Assuming that we only have 3 night kills, the only way that this couldn't be Enclave victory is if witch + devourer went TOTAL fucktard, and Wicket seemed like he was sticking with the Enclave in day chat.

Roger
July 20th, 2012, 04:20 PM
Hmmm, the only night outcome which could seriously result in instant endgame is town anihilation. Assuming that we only have 3 night kills, the only way that this couldn't be Enclave victory is if witch + devourer went TOTAL fucktard, and Wicket seemed like he was sticking with the Enclave in day chat.

Yea, the witch could have used the gun he gave to luke to shoot another town, While the mafia and devourer went to work. It would be funny if the witch got a solo win, Some how.

Monica
July 20th, 2012, 04:26 PM
How about this for a surpirse town victory?

Wicket eats Luke
Leia uses wierd melon gun to recruit Han
Han forces Law to suicide
Vader shoots Wicket
Town lynches Klaus

Roger
July 20th, 2012, 04:30 PM
How about this for a surpirse town victory?

Wicket eats Luke
Leia uses wierd melon gun to recruit Han
Han forces Law to suicide
Vader shoots Wicket
Town lynches Klaus

Yea, But it wouldn't haven't ended then.

Monica
July 21st, 2012, 12:41 AM
Yea, But it wouldn't haven't ended then.

I don't think that the game would continue if it was 4 towns (one of whom possesed magical powers) all went up against one Enclave whose only advantage was a pupet companion.

Jin
July 21st, 2012, 12:43 AM
Honestly, I don't think Enclave deserved their victory.
Devourer/witch yes.But Red?

The only reason why red has/is won/winning now is because everybody else was busy dying.

Lando
July 21st, 2012, 03:43 AM
Honestly, I don't think Enclave deserved their victory.
Devourer/witch yes.But Red?

The only reason why red has/is won/winning now is because everybody else was busy dying.
I disagree with a point in your post. Witch did nothing to deserve a win. In fact Witch was a green Wizard.

Monica
July 21st, 2012, 10:58 AM
I disagree with a point in your post. Witch did nothing to deserve a win. In fact Witch was a Black Wizard.

Fixed this for you. Witch basicaly helped absolutely no one(not even the town). Especialy since Han was there to see Lando and I going at it over the witch, he should have know that part of the witches victory condition is to make sure the town loses. If he was honestly a green wizard, town would have won by now. However, he hurt scum factions very much for some mysterious reason which I hope can be answered in the end game, therefore, black wizard.

Boba
July 21st, 2012, 11:06 AM
Fixed this for you. Witch basicaly helped absolutely no one(not even the town). Especialy since Han was there to see Lando and I going at it over the witch, he should have know that part of the witches victory condition is to make sure the town loses. If he was honestly a green wizard, town would have won by now. However, he hurt scum factions very much for some mysterious reason which I hope can be answered in the end game, therefore, black wizard.

My gawd, you and Nina complain a lot. He shouldn't have to defend his actions to someone like you. He played the game his way and didn't gamethrow. If I was wizard I would have put Law on Vader to have Law killed as well (and shut the cocky guy up.)

Again Monica, QQ moar.

Monica
July 21st, 2012, 02:22 PM
^Well you sure have a stick up your ass.

Roger
July 21st, 2012, 02:53 PM
^Well you sure have a stick up your ass.

I believe its a chain on his neck. Oh wait....