PDA

View Full Version : Night 9: Vader

Forum Mafia GM
July 19th, 2012, 03:54 PM
Vader woke up, captured by a stranger, yadda yadda.

Vader
July 19th, 2012, 04:18 PM
Wicket?

Stranger
July 19th, 2012, 10:25 PM
ALIENZ!

Vader
July 19th, 2012, 10:33 PM
I hate you, Wicket. I know it's you. Don't even try to hide from me.

Stranger
July 19th, 2012, 10:33 PM
You know why you are here right?

Stranger
July 19th, 2012, 10:34 PM
Because. You blocked me on facebook and now, you are going to die! wub wub wub

Vader
July 19th, 2012, 10:35 PM
Yeah, to prevent me from using my Veteran gun so Law won't die tonight.

I still hate you.

Stranger
July 19th, 2012, 10:37 PM
I am just testing the witch that's all.

Vader
July 19th, 2012, 10:39 PM
I know you're going to kill me tonight. No one has even escaped alive except the Mafia. Honestly. Testing for what?

Stranger
July 19th, 2012, 10:41 PM
For major douchebaggery.

Vader
July 19th, 2012, 10:43 PM
Honestly. What am I supposed to say to you. I don't want to die?

Stranger
July 19th, 2012, 10:44 PM
why not?

Vader
July 19th, 2012, 10:48 PM
That's a funny question. Why would anyone want to die?

Stranger
July 19th, 2012, 10:52 PM
The circle of life. We have to die so a new FM can start in the future. You should ask Brostin this question.

Vader
July 19th, 2012, 10:56 PM
I don't understand. Aren't you scared of being shot tonight? Why do you devour me, who has no power to harm you?

Vader
July 19th, 2012, 10:56 PM
It's like you're giving up your win by devouring me.

Stranger
July 19th, 2012, 10:57 PM
Maybe i just don't want to die tonight. Because i bet Han controls Law to shoot klaus or some shit like that while luke just kills me. Seriously this game gets more ridicoulus from day to day. Why not wasting the last night of your FM life with a handsome girl in the jail room? 8)

Stranger
July 19th, 2012, 11:00 PM
I don't understand. Aren't you scared of being shot tonight? Why do you devour me, who has no power to harm you?

This. I can't do anything. I am just played between every faction, Witch, Red, Town. I am the front man and i am tired of it. I can only do as much like killing somebody and no one can do something against it. I am really limited.

Aaaand this game drags on too long because of one person going on an ego trip.

Vader
July 19th, 2012, 11:08 PM
Maybe i just don't want to die tonight. Because i bet Han controls Law to shoot klaus or some shit like that while luke just kills me. Seriously this game gets more ridicoulus from day to day. Why not wasting the last night of your FM life with a handsome girl in the jail room? 8)

Thanks, I'm flattered. Not. I thought you said in day chat you wouldn't jail me till I was the last townie left. What. The. Heck.

Stranger
July 19th, 2012, 11:10 PM
why does it make any difference to you?

Stranger
July 19th, 2012, 11:10 PM
If you die tonight or at the end. The outcomming is still the same.

Vader
July 19th, 2012, 11:13 PM
Have you no romance? Seriously.

That's like a prince telling a princess, "I'll come save you!" when she's trapped in a tower. And instead of bravely defeating the dragon and rescuing her, he waits till the dragon dies of old age and walks in the castle.

Yeah, the end result is the same, but there's definitely a difference.

Stranger
July 19th, 2012, 11:15 PM
Yeah you are right. But the game was a different there. Han wasn't going ape shit all over this game. Now i have to change plans to get this game into the right direction. But dieing together is romantic as well isn't it? ^^

Vader
July 19th, 2012, 11:19 PM
No. I demand you let me go this instant.

Stranger
July 19th, 2012, 11:20 PM
Like your student. Lawl so arrogant.

Vader
July 19th, 2012, 11:21 PM
STOP KILLING OFF ALL THE DUPLICATE ROLES. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU.

Stranger
July 19th, 2012, 11:23 PM
I AM A SYMMETRY FETISHIST!

Vader
July 19th, 2012, 11:25 PM
STOP IT. I'M NOT A MASOCHIST. DON'T CHAIN ME DOWN LIKE THIS.

Stranger
July 19th, 2012, 11:46 PM
HUEHUE HUE! "gets the ballgag out"

Stranger
July 20th, 2012, 12:55 AM
Well, here is your chance to live through this. If you can state why town deserves to win this more than scum i may let you live.

Vader
July 20th, 2012, 01:24 PM
Lol, I mean, I've said this many times. I do not want red mafia to win. Even if town does not win, I do not want them winning. The only scum deserving to win this game is you. There actually is a way for only you to win, Wicket.

Since you're probably going to execute me anyway, I guess I'll admit it. Yes. You guessed right. I have the gun, not Luke. Which is why Luna is giving the option for, basically, a town surrender, because I was their last hope.

I can't guarantee whether Han will make someone kill you. But if you let me go, I'm going to destroy the red mafia and leave you alone. Really, it comes down to whether you yourself want to win with red mafia or not. I am at your mercy.

Forum Mafia GM
July 20th, 2012, 02:10 PM
I'm sorry Vader, but I think Wicket is now AFK.

Roxy is here though!

Here is a song by one of my favourite artists, Gerry Rafferty. In fact this particular song often makes me cry.

I thought you could do with a good cry ;(

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XbT9HWmNQo

Vader
July 20th, 2012, 03:22 PM
I'm sorry Vader, but I think Wicket is now AFK.

Roxy is here though!

Here is a song by one of my favourite artists, Gerry Rafferty. In fact this particular song often makes me cry.

I thought you could do with a good cry ;(

:( Curses.

Lol, well I tried. I was really hoping that I wouldn't get devoured tonight, especially since Han said Luke has the gun, and I said that I used my assault rifle last night. But Wicket didn't buy it, apparently.

Lol, I know who Wicket is, and I swear. He is always, always, ALWAYS my downfall. :p One of the only people who can see through me at all times. Good play, Wicket. Should have lynched you when I had the chance. :D