PDA

View Full Version : Night 8 Chat

Law
July 17th, 2012, 04:07 PM
Well, here's to hoping we get a new team member tonight, since Wicket is probably not going to follow my plan. We need to shoot Tarkin or Luke tonight and a town (whom hopefully does not get protected). I was exaggerating our chances if we don't kill the townie obviously, but it would have been nice to have a guaranteed victory.

Law
July 17th, 2012, 04:10 PM
By the way, I question whether or not we should target Luke because I doubt he is actually Brotherhood. I think he is a town member pulling a gambit to try and get us to attack him, because he is probably veteran.

Law
July 17th, 2012, 04:44 PM
I think Tebow is our best town target. Tarkin is probably our best Brotherhood target for the following reasons:

If my plan is followed:

+ We eliminate the Brotherhood
+ We don't risk dying from a potential veteran
+ Even if neither of our town kills go through we still win
+ We don't stack our kill on top of Wicket's

If my plan isn't followed:

+ We don't risk dying from a potential veteran
+ Possibility of eliminating the Brotherhood if Luke is not in fact a member
- Scum loses majority if Tarkin is only Brotherhood member
- Wicket will probably get lynched tomorrow

Klaus
July 17th, 2012, 06:09 PM
No lynch successful! That was my aim for the day. Definitely the best possible outcome for us.

I don't know why you were trying to get Wicket to devour Luke or whoever. We NEEDED him to devour Jabba tonight because Jabba is no fool. If he healed Tarkin, Town + BoS would retain majority and continue to lynch us one by one. We needed the Doctor gone (it would also be funny if Jabba was Armoursmith).

This is the role list (I removed Jabba because Wicket is killing him tonight):

Leia – Journalist
Rawne
Tebow
Luke?
Vader?
Tarkin
Han
Wicket – Devourer
Klaus - Ventriloquist
Gaunt - Framer
Law – Actress
Rodgers - Puppet

Now, assuming BoS shoots one of us, which they will (let us assume Gaunt):

Leia – Journalist
Rawne
Tebow
Luke?
Vader?
Tarkin
Han
Wicket – Devourer
Klaus - Ventriloquist
Law – Actress
Rodgers - Puppet

It is now 6 vs 4. If we successfully kill two players tonight, we win the game with Han and Wicket. However, BOTH shots MUST be successful.

At the moment, I suggest shooting Tarkin and Tebow. I think those are our best chances of killing someone tonight. However, if Rawne or Luke is a Doctor, that presents some problems. Leia likely has a vest.

Our fallback option is this: give Rodgers the gun. Assuming Gaunt is shot tonight, they will lynch Wicket tomorrow if one of our shots fails and we have the chance to win the game again if both shots are successful the following night.

Law
July 17th, 2012, 06:14 PM
Did you read my plan Klaus? I wanted Wicket to devour Luke because if my plan was followed our victory was guaranteed. If it isn't followed our victory is up in the air.

Klaus
July 17th, 2012, 06:15 PM
Hilariously, if we had successfully killed anyone last night we would have lost the game because Wicket likely would have been lynched. Bullet dodged!.....for now.

Klaus
July 17th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Did you read my plan Klaus? I wanted Wicket to devour Luke because if my plan was followed our victory was guaranteed. If it isn't followed our victory is up in the air.

I asked Luna already. Han's witching would only successfully work as an attack if Tarkin is a Mafioso. If he was anything else (i.e. - Consigliere), he would instead make Tarkin use that power. Admittedly, it would have prevented a kill entirely, but yes, it may have given us the win. Regardless, we no longer have that option at our disposal right now.

If Han successfully witches the shooting orange mafia member and we successfully kill one town member tonight, we win.

If Han fails to witch the shooting orange mafia member and we successfully kill two town members tonight, we also win.

Law
July 17th, 2012, 06:20 PM
Now that I think about it though, we could easily just kill both Luke and Tarkin tonight (providing Luke isn't a veteran), and still cause a no lynch tomorrow. This would probably be best since we wouldn't have to worry about the Brotherhood anymore.

Klaus
July 17th, 2012, 07:29 PM
Do we know how Rawne was healed? I mean, really, what were the chances the both of them would use armor on the same night? Unless there's two armoursmiths? Mkoll couldn't heal him since he was devoured...

Gaunt
July 17th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Law
Gaunt (brotherhood kill)
Klaus

Tarkin
Luke

Han
Wicket

Leia
Rawne
Tebow
Vader
Jabba (devoured)

I am assuming I am going to end up dead since I am pretty sure given tarkin wanted to lynch me he thinks I have the gun for the extra kill. Luckily I don't which means my death is perfect as it allows us to double kill for one more night.

This makes it a 2v2v2v4 without us killing anyone. If we kill two town then it is a 2v2v2v2. If we have 50% with us + han and wicket we will be safe from one of us being lynched. From here you just have to not get lynched and then kill both brotherhood at once tomorrow and we win. Wicket will target another town so even if the brotherhood hits another Enclave we win because it is 1v1(wicket)v1(han)v1(town) and with us and wicket tomorrow we win.

tl;dr
if Law gives the gun to Klaus and he lives (which I am assuming he will) and we can knock out two townies tonight it is gg.

Gaunt
July 17th, 2012, 07:51 PM
Now then we have two options out of four people as for who to kill. If anyone has a vest I am assuming they are going to use it and I am assuming Vader is going to use his veterans rifle. So that means we have two of three targets to pick from

Leia
Rawne
Tebow

question is who do we pick? I suggest Rawne and Tebow. Simply put Leia is journalist and a confirmed townie so I suspect she might have multiple vests. Also armoursmith can't give himself more armour who is either vader or rawne so we can take out one of them.

Klaus
July 17th, 2012, 07:55 PM
Now then we have two options out of four people as for who to kill. If anyone has a vest I am assuming they are going to use it and I am assuming Vader is going to use his veterans rifle. So that means we have two of three targets to pick from

Leia
Rawne
Tebow

question is who do we pick? I suggest Rawne and Tebow. Simply put Leia is journalist and a confirmed townie so I suspect she might have multiple vests. Also armoursmith can't give himself more armour who is either vader or rawne so we can take out one of them.

What about Tarkin and Luke?

Law
July 17th, 2012, 08:00 PM
Tarkin is a definite kill. I'm not so sure about Luke though, just because I doubt there would be three Brotherhood in one Vault. If we don't kill him tonight we could just ask Wicket to devour him tomorrow, but Wicket doesn't exactly like to listen to reason.

Gaunt
July 17th, 2012, 08:03 PM
worst case senario (we kill no one again):

law
klaus
v
luke
tarkin
v
han
wicket
v
Leia
Rawne
Tebow
Vader

In this case town + brotherhood = lynch. They still can't lynch wicket because luke is the only non town who is willing to do that. We have to convince them not to lynch one of us. I am hoping my last will will go towards that because really they can't pick sides.

If this is the case you should kill either luke or tarkin next night while the brotherhood will be forced to kill a townie and wicket will also kill a townie making it a 1v1v2v1 At this point you can beg wicket to save your ass and devour the orange mafia and lynch the final townie. This makes it a 1v1v2 where each mafia has to shoot the other and the neutrals can pick a winner.

Gaunt
July 17th, 2012, 08:09 PM
[QUOTE=Gaunt;162667]Law
Gaunt (brotherhood kill)
Klaus

Tarkin
Luke

Han
Wicket

Leia
Rawne
Tebow
Vader
Jabba (devoured)

2v1v2v3 = 8 That works if we have 50% with Han and Wicket. Yeah lets shoot Tarkin and Tebow!

Gaunt
July 17th, 2012, 10:41 PM
If we kill tarkin and luke and han is amnesiac and he sides with the town we're fucked. But I think we should hit tarkin and luke after much thought. Even if luke is town it doesn't matter, as long as we get two kills off it is gg us and that is the most likely way to get two kills off.

Gaunt
July 17th, 2012, 10:52 PM
So what if their team has a strike force lieutenant?

Klaus
July 17th, 2012, 11:23 PM
So what if their team has a strike force lieutenant?

If they do, then it's Rawne.

Gaunt
July 18th, 2012, 01:50 AM
hypothetically if our plan works and luke and tarkin are both brotherhood then remember to threaten han with death if he does not cooperate with us.

Forum Mafia GM
July 18th, 2012, 02:49 AM
I asked Luna already. Han's witching would only successfully work as an attack if Tarkin is a Mafioso. If he was anything else (i.e. - Consigliere), he would instead make Tarkin use that power.

The Witch would also force the mafia member to kill if they witched the Godfather or witched the mafia member that was sent out for the kill.

Gaunt
July 18th, 2012, 05:59 AM
I am still upset just thinking about how easily we could have won this game if Beru didn't get himself free lynched. Anyways I noticed you put Tarkin and Tebow in the night actions list when I think you should have put Luke and Tarkin. We need two kills period and we get the bonus of not having to worry about orange killing us if we take them out. With Wicket and Han's forced co-operation due to the fact that we will state at the start of the day if he is not witch and really is the amnesiac if he decides to vote with the town we will shoot him it creates a 2v2v4 where no one is lynched again and wicket pulls off the kill giving us the gg.

of course I am assuming Luke is orange because the argument that "Luna wouldn't put three brotherhood in a vault" is bullshit and anyone who said that really doesn't know Luna. She totally would put three brotherhood in a vault.

Law
July 18th, 2012, 09:00 AM
The thing is Gaunt, I doubt that Luna would put three Brotherhood in Vault 21 (Vick the kidnapper, Luke, and Tarkin) and not a single one in Vault 9. Out of the two claims of being Brotherhood, Tarkin's is much more legitimate, seeing as he did not vote Wicket, whereas Luke did. If Luke were not really Brotherhood, we need to ask the question of why would he pretend that he is? I think the answer is obvious. He want's us to target him at night. While he could simply be trying to take a bullet, I think the possibility of him being a veteran is much greater, therefore I don't think we should target him tonight. If Wicket does not follow my plan we can simply tell him to take care of Luke tomorrow night because he is probably a veteran. Or I could just claim consigliere and state that I know he is a veteran.

Law
July 18th, 2012, 09:06 AM
I asked Luna already. Han's witching would only successfully work as an attack if Tarkin is a Mafioso. If he was anything else (i.e. - Consigliere), he would instead make Tarkin use that power. Admittedly, it would have prevented a kill entirely, but yes, it may have given us the win. Regardless, we no longer have that option at our disposal right now.

If Han successfully witches the shooting orange mafia member and we successfully kill one town member tonight, we win.

If Han fails to witch the shooting orange mafia member and we successfully kill two town members tonight, we also win.

The Witch would also force the mafia member to kill if they witched the Godfather or witched the mafia member that was sent out for the kill.

I wanted Wicket to jail Luke because it would then force Tarkin to use their kill, which Han would then be able to redirect.

Gaunt
July 18th, 2012, 12:52 PM
make up your mind law, is he mafia or is he the veteran?

Law
July 18th, 2012, 01:13 PM

I don't know, so therefore I would rather not risk it. We should just kill Tarkin and Tebow like we have submitted currently and hope Wicket will jail/execute him tomorrow.

Gaunt
July 18th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Wicket isn't gonna devourer Luke, just sayin

Gaunt
July 18th, 2012, 01:28 PM
Another reason that Luke could have voted Wicket was knowing Tarkin wouldn't and trying to gain "points" with the town making the Brotherhood the more attractive scum team while having no danger of Wicket being lynched.

Law
July 18th, 2012, 01:41 PM
Wicket isn't gonna devourer Luke, just sayin

He will when he realizes we would all lose the game if he doesn't.

Klaus
July 18th, 2012, 01:42 PM

I'd almost venture to guess that Luke is a Citizen. Going over his posts, that's what he appears to be (hence the "taking a bullet for the town" part). Law, I wish you were a Consig instead of an Actress. We would have this whole thing solved by now -_-.

The problem is, the town knows Jabba is devoured. That means they know we have 5 potential targets and we MUST kill two of them. What are our thoughts on Vader? I doubt he has any uses in that Veteran gun anymore. I still think that if anyone is a second BoS member, it would be him.

Town is playing this confusion well because they know we don't know the whole role list.

This brings up a good point: you two, please stop informing the town everything about us during the day chat. You told them who we targeted, that no one died, and that we still have TWO KPN. PLEASE stop doing that. This gives both the BoS and the town an attempt to strategize against us. If one of us dies tomorrow, the remaining members must NOT talk about the 2 KPN (unless the neutrals consider jumping ship and ONLY then) nor the Ventriloquist/Puppet thing (about which account is Vent, which is the puppet).

Gaunt
July 18th, 2012, 01:52 PM
ya actress is such a weak role but Luna insisted on it being so "powerful." Ok I will take your doubts and lets go for Tarkin and Tebow

Law
July 18th, 2012, 01:58 PM
I'd almost venture to guess that Luke is a Citizen. Going over his posts, that's what he appears to be (hence the "taking a bullet for the town" part). Law, I wish you were a Consig instead of an Actress. We would have this whole thing solved by now -_-.

The problem is, the town knows Jabba is devoured. That means they know we have 5 potential targets and we MUST kill two of them. What are our thoughts on Vader? I doubt he has any uses in that Veteran gun anymore. I still think that if anyone is a second BoS member, it would be him.

Town is playing this confusion well because they know we don't know the whole role list.

This brings up a good point: you two, please stop informing the town everything about us during the day chat. You told them who we targeted, that no one died, and that we still have TWO KPN. PLEASE stop doing that. This gives both the BoS and the town an attempt to strategize against us. If one of us dies tomorrow, the remaining members must NOT talk about the 2 KPN (unless the neutrals consider jumping ship and ONLY then) nor the Ventriloquist/Puppet thing (about which account is Vent, which is the puppet).

Saying who we targeted doesn't matter. All it did was add WIFOM to our potential targets.

As for revealing that we still had two KPN, did you not read my post last night? Of course I didn't want it revealed to the town that we still had both KPN, and I was WIFOMING that we had lost one until Roger decided to blatantly tell the town he didn't have the gun. The town would have realized eventually that he wasn't lying about it because there was absolutely nothing we could have gained from that so I just tried to coordinate our night actions after he revealed.

Klaus
July 18th, 2012, 02:17 PM
Hmm...

Out of our 5 possible targets, I feel that Leia has a vest (most likely. It's possible it was given to Mkoll/Jabba last night), Tebow/Rawne are most likely to be healed, Vader has the potential to have a Veteran gun, while Tarkin and Luke are unlikely to be healed...However, I'm wondering if Luke wanted to draw an attack to himself because he has a vest?

Difficult situation. There's also a possible second doctor/armoursmith in this mess since we don't know how Rawne was healed. If it was by Doctor, it stands to reason he probably won't be healed a second time after a successful heal...But if he's GF, that would be a problem.