Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 LastLast
  1. ISO #851

2. ISO #852

Re: S-FM SC2Mafia 1.0

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Efe is an un counterclaimed Det

Ive never ignored efe, this is false
    There is 1 town invest. and 1 dead detective. Uncounterclaimed on an unconfirmed role?

So you pressure an uncounter claimed neutral that IS a confirmed role?

doenst make sense.

3. ISO #853

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    town invest is dead - there is no more confirmed invests.
    Because i 100% townread Efe as the other any town slot NEUTRALS DO NOT TRY TO RUN A FUCKING TOWN if they do they are mafia you do this in the mod all the time same fucking thing im not gambling in a pool of citiizens when you claimed "neutral" this is your typical mod strat here and i dont believe you

4. ISO #854

Because i 100% townread Efe as the other any town slot NEUTRALS DO NOT TRY TO RUN A FUCKING TOWN if they do they are mafia you do this in the mod all the time same fucking thing im not gambling in a pool of citiizens when you claimed "neutral" this is your typical mod strat here and i dont believe you
    i do this as jester in the mod all the time lol how many times have a ran a game as jester? and am not running a game here at all - i made a claim, got attacked by it, which is odd. Some1 else claimed who the killer is, and u refuse to address it or even consider the fact efe is scum because "you townread him early in the game?" hell i would be going after who he accused then or him himself for lying about the accusation. but u still go after the uncounterclaimed neutral claim.

I still havnt voted you nor pushed for your lynch. im stating facts for the town because i believe they need some help here.

5. ISO #855

6. ISO #856

7. ISO #857

8. ISO #858

9. ISO #859

i do this as jester in the mod all the time lol how many times have a ran a game as jester? and am not running a game here at all - i made a claim, got attacked by it, which is odd. Some1 else claimed who the killer is, and u refuse to address it or even consider the fact efe is scum because "you townread him early in the game?" hell i would be going after who he accused then or him himself for lying about the accusation. but u still go after the uncounterclaimed neutral claim.

I still havnt voted you nor pushed for your lynch. im stating facts for the town because i believe they need some help here.
    Pushing for a lynch on someone who is going to flip doctor wouldnt look good on you OBV I believe there is enough info to out you away rumox wantednto lynch you allready, hybrid doesnt believe ur neutral and hybrid is confirmed not mafia. I dont believe ur neutral and efe being a det who watched me n1 knows i visited rumox that should count for something

10. ISO #860

11. ISO #861

12. ISO #862

Pushing for a lynch on someone who is going to flip doctor wouldnt look good on you OBV I believe there is enough info to out you away rumox wantednto lynch you allready, hybrid doesnt believe ur neutral and hybrid is confirmed not mafia. I dont believe ur neutral and efe being a det who watched me n1 knows i visited rumox that should count for something
    You did nothing but say you are chaining with Rumox day 1. Anyone could say you visited him =P also, you ignoring efes lead (here i will post it again)
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    You Visited Soviet Love So Stfu
    shows something is definitely not right here. ESPECIALLY if there is a supposed kidnapper and not 1 of the doctors were exed? Rumox put some pressure on me when i was putting pressure on him - i have a huge suspicion that something is not right in this doc chain, and i think we just found out what it was. Once again refer to the lead up top addressed towards Gyrlander by efekannn 1 of the only people you say you can trust.

13. ISO #863

@blinkskater

Efe is somewhat counter claimed. His claim is the Town Any slot and he has Citizens that are claiming that slot (Gyrlander and Naz) I trust Hybrids Citizen claim because he was targeted by Mafia, so he takes the confirmed slot over everyone else.

I do have to question why you want to go after Distorted after someone you town read is confirming someone else as a killer. He is blasting someone that is Citizen claiming performed a night action. If you town read Efe you should be following his lead. Not only because of his night ability tracking Gyrlander, but also the fact that Gyrlanders claim contradicts your readings on town players. If Gyrlander is town, efe can not also be town. If you want to prove Distorted wrong, you need to press Gyrlander.

I don't believe it's a matter of who is more dangerous or not, more so who is the most confirmed scum so we can hold town majority until we mop em all up.

14. ISO #864

15. ISO #865

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    @blinkskater

Efe is somewhat counter claimed. His claim is the Town Any slot and he has Citizens that are claiming that slot (Gyrlander and Naz) I trust Hybrids Citizen claim because he was targeted by Mafia, so he takes the confirmed slot over everyone else.

I do have to question why you want to go after Distorted after someone you town read is confirming someone else as a killer. He is blasting someone that is Citizen claiming performed a night action. If you town read Efe you should be following his lead. Not only because of his night ability tracking Gyrlander, but also the fact that Gyrlanders claim contradicts your readings on town players. If Gyrlander is town, efe can not also be town. If you want to prove Distorted wrong, you need to press Gyrlander.

I don't believe it's a matter of who is more dangerous or not, more so who is the most confirmed scum so we can hold town majority until we mop em all up.
    I understand if you dont want to trust me when im so sure someone is evil i havnt been able to get them lynched in my whole FM career im not gambling in a citi pool when a mafia who claims neutral that wants to side with town is obviouss scum

16. ISO #866

@blinkskater

I townread him untill he claimed neutral................... Hell if he claimed mafia i would have probally believed him to be neutral but he claimed neutral scum scum scum

17. ISO #867

@blinkskater

Im just getting to work and wont really be around for 12 hours ive said my piecei may be able to pop in on my breaks

18. ISO #868

I townread him untill he claimed neutral................... Hell if he claimed mafia i would have probally believed him to be neutral but he claimed neutral scum scum scum
    I also claimed a lot of potential behind that

However - from how you are reacting towards efe's supposed lead is something I just cant ignore. I mean even rumox is sitting here susp of it and your still refusing to even sway on considering efe.

I think an efe lynch would show a lot right now honestly. If he is town (which I HIGHLY doubt) that would make me question rumox over blink, and reconsider my lead on gyrlander. If efe is Mafia, which i put a huge probability on, that makes it pretty obvious blink is the other. I mean, day 2 confirms him visiting rumox (which is an obvious lead btw) which blink refers to as "confirming him" (sounds like something decided in night chat eh?) but then ignores his lead on some1 who visited the guy who died....0 sense 0 0 0 0. @Gyrlander i think is town. I think efe made the lead up but blink knows if he lynches him that puts them still 1 lynch away from majority even with another kill. so he needs to get 1 more false lynch - then "follow the lead" and Mafia wins.

19. ISO #869

I also claimed a lot of potential behind that

However - from how you are reacting towards efe's supposed lead is something I just cant ignore. I mean even rumox is sitting here susp of it and your still refusing to even sway on considering efe.

I think an efe lynch would show a lot right now honestly. If he is town (which I HIGHLY doubt) that would make me question rumox over blink, and reconsider my lead on gyrlander. If efe is Mafia, which i put a huge probability on, that makes it pretty obvious blink is the other. I mean, day 2 confirms him visiting rumox (which is an obvious lead btw) which blink refers to as "confirming him" (sounds like something decided in night chat eh?) but then ignores his lead on some1 who visited the guy who died....0 sense 0 0 0 0. @Gyrlander i think is town. I think efe made the lead up but blink knows if he lynches him that puts them still 1 lynch away from majority even with another kill. so he needs to get 1 more false lynch - then "follow the lead" and Mafia wins.
    Rofl if you are hinting at me at being mafia here then lynch me right the fuck now, the satisfaction i would get flipping doc and knowing that the people who voted me would be thinking " shit we should have listened to blink" would be worth it, again distorted trying to create false scenarios

20. ISO #870

Rofl if you are hinting at me at being mafia here then lynch me right the fuck now, the satisfaction i would get flipping doc and knowing that the people who voted me would be thinking " shit we should have listened to blink" would be worth it, again distorted trying to create false scenarios
    Previous few pages speak for themself. ill let people catch up and curious to hear what comes forward tomorrow. I still believe we have a strong bit of info coming throughout this day.

21. ISO #871

Mafia Killing Dunna/Blink/Efekannn
    Mafia Support Dunna/Blink/Efekannn
    Mafia Deception Dunna/Blink/Efekannn

Town Government Noz_Bugs
    Town Investigative Arsonist
    Town Killing Marshmallow
    Town Protective Soviet
    Town Protective Rumox
    Town Any Naz
    Town Any Gyrlander
    Citizen Scvmurderer
    Citizen Hybrid

Neutral Distorted

In the scenario of Gyrlander flipping Citizen, this is the slot setup. I would most likely be the target of the kill action, leaving a 3v3v1 situation. Distorted you claim neutral. Are you a friendly neutral? Lol. I'm more than happy to sell a Citizen down the river to blow the game open for a town and neutral victory. Of course if the others want to do this as well.

Hell for all I know you both could be both Mafia fighting for a fake confirm and Dunna is the AFK Neutral. It would explain your reluctance to claim specifically what Neutral role you are @Distorted

Anyways, hoping to hear from Efe and Hybrid soon.

22. ISO #872

23. ISO #873

24. ISO #874

25. ISO #875

26. ISO #876

In the chance that you are actually neutral do I have your word that you will side with town? If you give me your word I will vote one of the citizens but I will not vote Efe hybrid or Rumox , I will either vote Naz or Gyr I also do not feel comfortable voting noz or dunna until one of them either gets replaced or claims Cryer

27. ISO #877

In the chance that you are actually neutral do I have your word that you will side with town? If you give me your word I will vote one of the citizens but I will not vote Efe hybrid or Rumox , I will either vote Naz or Gyr I also do not feel comfortable voting noz or dunna until one of them either gets replaced or claims Cryer
    Then what a shit deal that is. Has even Naz claimed Citizen?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

28. ISO #878

29. ISO #879

30. ISO #880

31. ISO #881

32. ISO #882

I hope Hybrid doesn't have a rare Neutral Role shit but yes, he's 95% confirmed Non-Mafia and if he has claimed Citizen and Distorted Neutral then both are probably saying the truth.

As I said, let's kill Effe & Noz. The first one because of lying like a little bitch (and just saying "shut up you visited SL last night" and then leaving, knowing SL died that night he would have said that I killed him because he followed me, however he just insults me and says I visited SL and proceeds to leave. Non-sense, you die.). The second because his role doesn't match and he isn't as contributive as in last game where he was Town which makes me think he is discouraged when he gets Mafia Role.

33. ISO #883

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I hope Hybrid doesn't have a rare Neutral Role shit but yes, he's 95% confirmed Non-Mafia and if he has claimed Citizen and Distorted Neutral then both are probably saying the truth.

As I said, let's kill Effe & Noz. The first one because of lying like a little bitch (and just saying "shut up you visited SL last night" and then leaving, knowing SL died that night he would have said that I killed him because he followed me, however he just insults me and says I visited SL and proceeds to leave. Non-sense, you die.). The second because his role doesn't match and he isn't as contributive as in last game where he was Town which makes me think he is discouraged when he gets Mafia Role.
    No efe hates town and loves playing mafia neutral

34. ISO #884

35. ISO #885

36. ISO #886

37. ISO #887

38. ISO #888

39. ISO #889

40. ISO #890

41. ISO #891

42. ISO #892

43. ISO #893

44. ISO #894

45. ISO #895

-vote Distorted

Nvm. This is the safe choice. We know Distorted is not Town, so we can lynch him and we'll still have majority tomorrow regardless of his role. Then we can continue with the discussion + we'll have more INFO with Distorted's role.
    Assuming Noz and/or Dunna get replace and they confirm they are crier tonight

-vote unvote

46. ISO #896

-vote Distorted

Nvm. This is the safe choice. We know Distorted is not Town, so we can lynch him and we'll still have majority tomorrow regardless of his role. Then we can continue with the discussion + we'll have more INFO with Distorted's role.
    ++100 town points

47. ISO #897

48. ISO #898

49. ISO #899

Do we want to lynch the only Neutral claim? We lose voting majority unless we get lucky with our Crier being replaced
    Dunna and Noz_Bugs are both inactive fucks so I hope SJ is working on that. Still, there is a chance Neutral is a witch and Distorted is actually a Mafia that false claimed Neutral in order to tell her that he is Mafia.

50. ISO #900

Do we want to lynch the only Neutral claim? We lose voting majority unless we get lucky with our Crier being replaced
    Our crier has to be replaced if he's AFK when I get home from work later I am going to spam super Jack because this is b******* if he doesn't get replaced