3. ISO #103

Re: S-FM 227 Lady Gaga

Without spaces
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

4. ISO #104

Sorry we can't edit our posts here
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

5. ISO #105

Also my real name is powersthatbe our names (me unknown) are different bc another fm game changed them as a prank. That game should be over in like 3 days so we'll be in the middle of this game when it happens so some of us will have different names
    Shut up cow.

6. ISO #106

7. ISO #107

Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    -vote suntax

Ayeee
    Shut up cow.

8. ISO #108

It's kind of quiet here so I might as well share a traumatic story about my first mafia game.

It was on another site and I was vanilla town. On the first day I said something that looked like a scum slip but actually wasn't one and was ruthlessly and brilliantly shaded for it by a scum player who has received an award for the best scum player all time on that site or something like that and he had an insane superpower in that game too. Still I avoided the D1 lynch because another VT posted a fake 3P claim that included threatening town with NKs and claiming to possess a rare magic item called a "demon tablet" that had a power to destroy demons (scum). I kept pushing one scum player and screaming that he was scum and I did the same thing with another player that was town.

I kind of stood out in too many ways so on D2 there were 3 likely lynches me being one of them, and 2 lynches due to happen that day. A player that had 1 vote less than I did asked another player to vote me to make it a tie. So it was a tie of 3 lynches all of them town, and then the 2 lynches were RNGd from 3 possible lynches and I was lynched and the person who asked for a vote on me was also lynched and he was town too.

The town cop investigated the scum person that I kept accusing even though no one else suspected them and then he claimed cop and got NKd on N2. His mason partner received the investigation result on D3 and the result was demon. So since town cop was dead and confirmed, the demon person was lynched with 18 votes on them and turned out to be Satan.

There was also a 3P witch team. In the end the demon team won the game. It was fun.
    Last edited by The Lawyer; April 10th, 2017 at 01:27 AM.

9. ISO #109

My first game I ignored my intuition and lynched my teammates.. and in my lw I called out 1 of the correct scum. But due to inactivity my team lost. All in all i led two of the most significant midlynches.
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #110

Mislynches* and was MVP for scum as a town player
    Shut up cow.

11. ISO #111

I got destroyed by the community and I didn't play another fm for like 3 months or something
    Shut up cow.

12. ISO #112

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    I got destroyed by the community and I didn't play another fm for like 3 months or something
    That sounds traumatic indeed. I tend to embarrass myself when I play town but I don't really care about it much. I'd say I've also been one of MVP players for scum as a town player but I think I might have a chance to improve that since I've only played 4 games so far and 2 as town.

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Oh god it's so quiet in here. Quiet and boring. Am I the only one in the European time zone?

You know that there's nothing going on when I'm actually trying to solve something.

I don't like the lawyer, it's a brand new account. Which suggests to me, we have a ringer.

Could be gaga.
    Stop picking on the newb!

Lol a ringer. You should really have a look at the games that I played on another site and then.... well, enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by Fury View Post
    I'll still be here, but I won't be very useful.
    A slightly suspicious statement

Eh, I have a town lean on him. I'm not going to say who I gaga read until more people talk though (if I even gaga read anyone so far).
    Why do you have a town lean on Suntax?

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

Buddying? Fluff? I was shitposting as we all do at the start of the day, plus if i was buddying i would be going towards a more specific person to buddy with.
    I was also the first person to lean out of shitposting, my vote against you was random and now you have posted i will retarct my vote for another current afk.

Im just a friendly guy, bloody lawyers with there law degree and expensive suits.
    -vote Sinon
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

18. ISO #118

Oh god it's so quiet in here. Quiet and boring. Am I the only one in the European time zone?
    I'm in the glorious Motherland of the Russian federation, but i am in Vladivostok which is far east russia.

I applaud you trying to work stuff out and solve shit its refreshing to see a new guy get in and work at 100% and hardly shitpost.
    due to this I have a low town read on you
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

19. ISO #119

Holy shit, I could be converted before I even get to build my case. I have to do it quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    who the fuck even listens to lady gag anyways
    Unknown cocks?
    <3
    okay I've had enough to drink, who wants to cuddle?
    First impressions: town subconsciously looking for a sex chat on the wrong thread, openly a fan of their own posts

Now I have a feeling that keeps pinging me, that I've seen something substantial for solving the game in Fury's posts. Which means that he is either 1. gaga, or 2. town and has said something that subtly reveals a town mindset and should therefore be immediately cleared for D1, or 3. town that has consciously or unconsciously pointed out something crucial to figuring out who is Gaga, or 4. town that suggested a strategy that offers a high chance for town winning the game and which has to be recognized by another town and adopted in case he gets converted after D1, or 5. some combination of 2, 3 and 4.

@Fury I have officially recognized you as a key for solving this game. What is your response to this?

I will now reread your posts very thoroughly and publicly present them. If I don't figure out what I saw in your posts that would benefit town, maybe someone else will.

Ccantman didn't use periods at the end of his sentences. This indicates he was perhaps rushed in his analysis. If you look closely, tiny beads of sweet line his brows.

-vote ccantman
    If someone doesn't post day 1, let's lynch them. No hidden goo goo's.
    Once everyone has posted, I'll tell you who gaga is. I want to give everyone a chance before I end this day 1 to be honest.
    Ayyy PTB, mesk, and fury block.
    And everyone liked at least one lady gaga song back in the day! Don't lie! If you're telling me she had not one good song back then, then you hate me too much and I'm going to cry.
    Oh shit lady gaga slip.
    Gyrlander, am I allowed to delete my post above?
    Yea, it's pretty much established meta to lynch day 1. The odds definitely aren't 1/10 though, so don't worry. Actually, it's 1/9 since you wouldn't vote yourself. But more realistically, it's closer to 1/3 if we play well.
    Is that a challenge, hoe? I feel someone has affronted me. Prepare to die, scum.
    You could still leave a lot of breadcrumbs and troll the fuck out of town (like me)

I hope no one notices me trying to hard to be scum

11 games as town? That is insane though. I'm down to lynch some unknown cucks.
    Oh and PTB, I'm your biggest fan I'll follow you until you love me ~
    I don't like glory holes that much. I like consistent sex.
    Known cocks
    I'm down to mislynch today.
    Alright I'm being a bit too troll x) but it'd go
    8x2
    6x2
    4x2
    2x2 (gg)

or:

7x2
    5x2
    3x2
    2x2 (gg)

Same shit basically.
    Yea, but by then everyone converted would lose if town wins. Fuck that shit we lynch today.
    @Sinon
    @The Burning Phoenix
    @The Lawyer
    @powerofdeath

Talk or die, mother fuckers.
    Anyways, I'm not going to be able to try as hard as I'd like to for this game. I will be busy in the upcoming 2 weeks or so. I'll still be here, but I won't be very useful. My hacks (err... gut) will figure out who scum is as fast as you can say POD.

-vote Powerofdeath
    Well, I'll let you know what I think after they've spoken then.

@Alright or @Gyrlander , if Lady Gaga doesn't speak, then don't allow her to convert anyone at night. She is a singer after all, how the fuck can she convert anyone if she never sings?
    Yea, it's case-by-case which is why the only thing we need to evaluate now is whether or not to lynch today. I am putting my 10 votes on yes, so none of you fuckers can disagree.
    Eh, I have a town lean on him. I'm not going to say who I gaga read until more people talk though (if I even gaga read anyone so far).
    If they aren't active, they'll die. Hopefully host takes what I said into consideration to stave off inactivity.
    These posts will be further analyzed in front of the court.

20. ISO #120

21. ISO #121

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    Buddying? Fluff? I was shitposting as we all do at the start of the day, plus if i was buddying i would be going towards a more specific person to buddy with.
    I was also the first person to lean out of shitposting, my vote against you was random and now you have posted i will retarct my vote for another current afk.

Im just a friendly guy, bloody lawyers with there law degree and expensive suits.
    -vote Sinon
    ftr I thought your post that I quoted slightly scummy so I decided to vote you even before I saw your vote on me. anyway basically my vote on you was picking on the first thing that looked slightly scummy to me in this sea of boredom and low activity. I guess I'm too used to people lately being at each other's throats on D1 on the site where I normally play.

22. ISO #122

If someone doesn't post day 1, let's lynch them. No hidden goo goo's.

11 games as town? That is insane though. I'm down to lynch some unknown cucks.
    @Sinon
    @The Burning Phoenix
    @The Lawyer
    @powerofdeath

Talk or die, mother fuckers.
    If they aren't active, they'll die. Hopefully host takes what I said into consideration to stave off inactivity.
    @Fury are you serious about lynching an afk? And are you normally down for lynching lurkers? Would you actually be willing to lynch one today?

Once everyone has posted, I'll tell you who gaga is. I want to give everyone a chance before I end this day 1 to be honest.
    Why wait until everyone posts? There is no guarantee that everyone will post on D1, and if you're town you could be converted by D2. Therefore from a town point of view it would be reasonable to out a suspect as soon as you have them.

23. ISO #123

Fair enough.
    and i apologize if you are indeed female, i just assume new people are male until I am told other wise.

Do sleduyushchego raza
    (That's till next time in Russian using the English alphabet, just so Grylander knows and i dont get warned)

24. ISO #124

25. ISO #125

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

I will answer you in about an hour. Just woke up and have something (us time)
    ok btw I have one more question.

If you had to decide right now, who would you NOT lynch today? I want a list of at least 4 players and I don't want my name to be on that list. Players that haven't posted yet can be on the list. Reasons are welcome but are not mandatory. You can't include yourself in the list.

28. ISO #128

If you had to decide right now, who would you NOT lynch today? I want a list of at least 4 players and I don't want my name to be on that list. Players that haven't posted yet can be on the list. Reasons are welcome but are not mandatory. You can't include yourself in the list.
    This is an interesting question. I think it would be interesting if everyone answered this

My list at the moment (may change as people actually post):
    Unknown1234
    Sinon
    The Burning Phoenix
    TwentyTwo

This was actually a little harder than I expected.

29. ISO #129

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    This is an interesting question. I think it would be interesting if everyone answered this

My list at the moment (may change as people actually post):
    Unknown1234
    Sinon
    The Burning Phoenix
    TwentyTwo

This was actually a little harder than I expected.
    why you wanna lynch me boo boo?
    Shut up cow.

30. ISO #130

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

Sorry if I make typos, I'm quite panicked atm. I rlly don't wanna be lynched ): I'll be home in 30 min I promise don't lynch me while me gone me back sooooooon
    oh no! A scum panic!?
    Shut up cow.

33. ISO #133

34. ISO #134

In a limited reply for now, I would lynch an afk if I town read every active person. Whether I town read every active person is a different story. I also do not want to give out my reads. If I am converted, they will be used against me. For all intents and purposes, I am scum but you cannot lynch me. Does this make me Lady Gaga? It could. I just plan to lynch Lady Gaga today so we don't have to deal with this meta. I will be hokage.

35. ISO #135

I won't answer this question, but players I wouldn't lynch today: me.

Also, I do agree I'm the key to solving this game. In the land of degenerates, one man stands above all. His trust lackey, PowersThatBe/Trine and his noble steed, ccantman.

36. ISO #136

@The Lawyer YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EDIT POSTS
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #137

Also, I do agree I'm the key to solving this game. In the land of degenerates, one man stands above all. His trust lackey, PowersThatBe/Trine and his noble steed, ccantman.
    bish, calling me a lacky

-vote fury

omgus
    Shut up cow.

38. ISO #138

-unvote

I jk fury
    Shut up cow.

39. ISO #139

I did this as democratically as possible.

I numbered you all 1 through 10 and picked a number. Sorry POD.

1. @Unknown1234
    2. @Sinon
    3. @Trine
    4. @Fury
    5. @The Burning Phoenix
    6. @TwentyTwo
    7. @The Lawyer
    8. @powerofdeath
    9. @ccantman
    10. @Suntax

-vote powerofdeath

Spoiler : Sorry here's my proof :
    Shut up cow.

40. ISO #140

41. ISO #141

Still got 28 hours for you lurkers to show up to the Mother Monster Ball. I however, am going to work. I shall return in 5-6 hours (depending on traffic)

I might pop in. But who knows, broken phone and all.

-ptb
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #142

Whatsup motherfuckerzzz
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

43. ISO #143

Sorry if I make typos, I'm quite panicked atm. I rlly don't wanna be lynched ): I'll be home in 30 min I promise don't lynch me while me gone me back sooooooon
    what is this? panicking because of 1 vote on you?

I'm scum slipping so much this game x.x it's not what you think
    ^I don't like this post

In a limited reply for now, I would lynch an afk if I town read every active person. Whether I town read every active person is a different story. I also do not want to give out my reads. If I am converted, they will be used against me. For all intents and purposes, I am scum but you cannot lynch me. Does this make me Lady Gaga? It could. I just plan to lynch Lady Gaga today so we don't have to deal with this meta. I will be hokage.
    This is not an answer. Why the "if I town read every active person"? And why would you even openly refuse to give out your reads? If anything, if you are town and are converted in the night, your D1 reads are the only way you can contribute to town in this game. Therefore if you were town it would make every sense for you to give town reads on D1 if you do have them, and no sense to not give out your D1 reads.

Why do you refuse to answer my question? How am I to take my vote off of you now?

@The Lawyer YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO EDIT POSTS
    ok thanks taken to account from now on. btw. I edited before to add some things and not make 2 posts where only 1 looks better etc. As I said I am playing here for the first time and I assumed that I can edit because I have an edit button even though I was surprised about being able to edit. On the other site which is the only one where I played before, there is no edit button in the game thread.

44. ISO #144

.... I don't think fury panics.....cmon now
    Quote Originally Posted by AnassRhamur View Post
    Please don't post in the punished players section if you're not involved. Consider this a warning from Thugnificent. You got one Thug ticket. Collect 3 more of those and i'll have to issue a Thug Infraction. Collect 3 Thug Infractions and you get 1 Thug Misdemeanor Charge.

Spoiler : :
    Citizen, Agent, Citizen, Vigilante, Citizen, Godfather, Citizen, Citizen, Voter, Elder, Mafioso, BackUpSleuth, Escort, Mafioso, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Tailor, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, Citizen, TheJoker, Citizen, LadyGaga, Mafioso, Winston Wolfe, Detective, Citizen, Citizen, Masquerader

45. ISO #145

@Fury I have an impression that you know more than you are saying. Which doesn't necessarily make you scum but I figure that this is why your posts are pinging me. I believe I am either subconsciously reading you as scum or subconsciously reading you as lock town and I'm trying to figure out which one it is.

I am not familiar with your meta and I must take into consideration that you could be a player that always looks scummy regardless of alignment. So assuming you could actually be town for now since there's still time to decide on my final vote, I am still interested in your perspective. Did you notice something that you didn't share with the rest of the class? Someone's deviation from meta? A slip? What is it? Spit out your town reads at least or I'm [strike]calling the police to serach your premises[/strike] leaving my vote on you :*

46. ISO #146

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

If I am reading Fury correctly.

He believes the game is town favored/trusts the town to be able to kill gaga. Since this is the case. Dying Day 1 before being converted would be the best way to win. So spread crumbs to die.

Alternatively, but spreading crumbs that clearly show that he isn't gaga (because why would gaga be throwing crumbs on purpose; ie gamethrowning) This allows that when/if he is converted, it will be easier to act in the manner that helps him become a fan while still spreading what he is.

It would be more playing towards a win instead of playing towards the town win, which in a cult save, are not necessarily the same thing.

49. ISO #149

Or I could legitimately be lady gaga. In any case, I should be lynched soon. Whether it be tomorrow or 2 days or 3 days. So, if I am converted, then I will be lynched and a true "mislynch" won't have occurred. So, if lady gaga wants to convert me knowing I will be lynched soon in which case a day would have been wasted, then go ahead.

And honestly, I really could still be lady gaga trying to dodge a lynch. I didn't bother to read my role card, so who knows? I don't.

50. ISO #150