Register

User Tag List

Page 58 of 92 FirstFirst ... 8 48 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 68 ... LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,900 of 4558
  1. ISO #2851

2. ISO #2852

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    For example. I used too hate the way you type. Everytime I saw a post from you I dreaded reading it. It's horrible. Why would you destroy grammar and reading like that?

Yet, after time I begin to realise and love it. To me when you type you care about every single word you say, every word is something meaningful and you treat them all equally. That's how I view it now, it's lovely and makes you you. Each word is given a little bit of love. ^^
    This Feels Like Your Just Trying To Butter Me Up..lol

3. ISO #2853

4. ISO #2854

5. ISO #2855

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    That Would Be Nice If SuperJack Were To Claim
    This will take me some time since I will include the posts where I've claimed my role, feedback and will want to post a thought process with my role.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

6. ISO #2856

Recently Other Then The Feed Back Ive Already Stated That I Got Visited I Cant Say Anything Further On The Matter.. Nothing Of Specific Interest
    Well you can already deduct that I am the cause of this, and that you can therefore trust me ^^
    And I now know for sure that I'm not a Lunatic, which is great. Would you kindly accept to do what you can do to help me out if I claim to stop being cryptic to the whole town? @Light_Yagami

~~

It seems that Superjack is now the center of attention, even though Varcron is the one who's at L-2? Hm. That's probably good news, since it'll force him to commit to something. Still though, I wouldn't want Varcron to fall into the deep abyss of our memories.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

7. ISO #2857

This will take me some time since I will include the posts where I've claimed my role, feedback and will want to post a thought process with my role.
    Sure NO Problem There IS A Lot To Read And Re-Read Here From Day 1 And 2.

8. ISO #2858

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Well you can already deduct that I am the cause of this, and that you can therefore trust me ^^
    And I now know for sure that I'm not a Lunatic, which is great. Would you kindly accept to do what you can do to help me out if I claim to stop being cryptic to the whole town? @Light_Yagami

~~

It seems that Superjack is now the center of attention, even though Varcron is the one who's at L-2? Hm. That's probably good news, since it'll force him to commit to something. Still though, I wouldn't want Varcron to fall into the deep abyss of our memories.
    Were You Visited Last Night Ive Asked Now More Then Once.

9. ISO #2859

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    @Light_Yagami DO IT NOW MAKE HIM CLAIM
    Lmao, opportunistic cat (and right cat). Get the juice out
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

10. ISO #2860

I literally said I was visited in my first post of D2.

11. ISO #2861

12. ISO #2862

And you have not answered my question, you fool. I also wonder why you'd want to know that so badly o.O

13. ISO #2863

And you have not answered my question, you fool. I also wonder why you'd want to know that so badly o.O
    Because, If One Person I Visited Last Night Says Yes And The Other Person Says Nothing I Know The Other Person Is Evil..

14. ISO #2864

15. ISO #2865

All I Want Is For PPL In The Game In General To Look At Each Slot From An Outside Perspective Instead Of Using Prior Friendships/Feels To Read PPL Just In General. Kinda Seems Like The Same Teams/Alliances Form Regardless Of The Game Played. Some PPL Are 2 Trusting In Game Of PPL They Know Out Of Game. IMO In General
    I will do this after my role claim.

Is it ok if I miss out banana. I've tunneled him too much which has tainted any read I try and get on him?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

16. ISO #2866

17. ISO #2867

18. ISO #2868

~~

Nobody is serious about Vacuums votes anyway. Its impossible to get any votes to stick to him.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

19. ISO #2869

20. ISO #2870

21. ISO #2871

Mostly. Some town roles benefit from role claims also, gives them a sense of direction. But it is no good if too many claim
    I Do Agree To That Unless One Has A Lead.. But Normally I Believe He That Claims First..Not He That Claims Second The Second Claim Always Seems Like Opportunistic Scum To Me. Kinda Like Last Game.

22. ISO #2872

I Do Agree To That Unless One Has A Lead.. But Normally I Believe He That Claims First..Not He That Claims Second The Second Claim Always Seems Like Opportunistic Scum To Me. Kinda Like Last Game.
    You cant let one game sway your opinion on that

23. ISO #2873

24. ISO #2874

Because, If One Person I Visited Last Night Says Yes And The Other Person Says Nothing I Know The Other Person Is Evil..
    Yea ok, you're not Lunatic.

25. ISO #2875

Problem is any leads in this game can be false use to people having fake roles. If we had feedback and followed it, we could easily fail and ruin the next few lynches.

This game benefits from Leads being revealed later on in the game, where we have the ability to figure out what is real and what is false.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

26. ISO #2876

So who does roleclaiming benefit?
    In the case of someone who's under hard pressure of lynch today, namely you, it benefits you and the Town. =)

27. ISO #2877

28. ISO #2878

Problem is any leads in this game can be false use to people having fake roles. If we had feedback and followed it, we could easily fail and ruin the next few lynches.

This game benefits from Leads being revealed later on in the game, where we have the ability to figure out what is real and what is false.
    I mean, my feedback is 99 % right. You would be right about some roles, but some other ones can give out early info that is confirmable.

29. ISO #2879

30. ISO #2880

31. ISO #2881

32. ISO #2882

33. ISO #2883

34. ISO #2884

35. ISO #2885

36. ISO #2886

It hinders the Town because evil can target good roles.
    Not in SJ's case since he's under heavy pressure... but if you really think that, WHY ARE YOU ADVOCATING FOR SJ CLAIMING???????? That's one more weird perspective from you today. And yes, I get that roleclaims are exciting, but I don't think you value temporary excitement over winning as town. I have my eye on you.

37. ISO #2887

38. ISO #2888

39. ISO #2889

I Read That In A Sarcastic Tone.. Was It Meant To Be?
    No, it's very serious lol

40. ISO #2890

41. ISO #2891

Not in SJ's case since he's under heavy pressure... but if you really think that, WHY ARE YOU ADVOCATING FOR SJ CLAIMING???????? That's one more weird perspective from you today. And yes, I get that roleclaims are exciting, but I don't think you value temporary excitement over winning as town. I have my eye on you.
    I'd hardly consider 2 measly votes "hard pressure"

42. ISO #2892

Lol I'm not under hard pressure.
    You may be at L-4, but that's only because Varcron is a vote magnet saving you for today (and that's not for sure). You could very well be lynched at EoD.

43. ISO #2893

44. ISO #2894

45. ISO #2895

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I'd hardly consider 2 measly votes "hard pressure"
    Given that a lot of people have him as the 2nd choice after Varcron and that nobody really townreads him as far as I can tell, I'd easily consider him under hard pressure, comrade.

46. ISO #2896

He talked in general roleclaiming not him roleclaiming.

Do you really think that message to Light was serious?

Thank you Anonymous Donor

47. ISO #2897

Given that a lot of people have him as the 2nd choice after Varcron and that nobody really townreads him as far as I can tell, I'd easily consider him under hard pressure, comrade.
    Nobody has the balls to vote him except for my highest townread and SJ knows this

48. ISO #2898

I mean coming from a person who does not have any scum vibes on me. Seems a bit off.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

49. ISO #2899

Yes but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Ambiguous sarcasm is dangerous...
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Nobody has the balls to vote him except for my highest townread and SJ knows this
    Well, I hope for him that I'm your highest townread.
    -vote SuperJack
    L-3

50. ISO #2900

Yes but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Ambiguous sarcasm is dangerous...

Well, I hope for him that I'm your highest townread.
    -vote SuperJack
    L-3
    I dont know what to think of you tbh. I think that there are few enough scum that day 1 MM was not scum. But Zeb is still my go to guy. Sorry not sorry.