Register

User Tag List

Page 54 of 92 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 ... LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,700 of 4558
  1. ISO #2651

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Sigh....

Widely scumread and almost lynched on d1.

I think he was widely scumread until the last day, when he claimed Oracle and no one counter-claimed him (the setup only allowed for one Oracle)

To be fair I was by far tunneling him the hardest after day 1.
    This sums it up

I barely escaped lynch D1, and was widely regarded as scum for the rest of the days.

2. ISO #2652

pRo scUmHunTinG tHeoRy says scums are insecure because they know they're scum and towns are confident in they're towniness because they know they're town and they project that awareness onto others. I think we should probably avoid building cases based on this due to his nature. Even if he's more insecure this time, that could just be a natural progression or the COVID mood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

3. ISO #2653

4. ISO #2654

5. ISO #2655

6. ISO #2656

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    @Varcron

These are your latest reads but you protected banana. This smells shit. Explain yourself.
    Banana was scum read by people, since this game is by far the goofiest I decided that someone probably would try killing him as a thing outside of typical FM decisions.

7. ISO #2657

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    This sums it up

I barely escaped lynch D1, and was widely regarded as scum for the rest of the days.
    hey sorry for picking you apart like a cunt but I still want an answer to my vote post.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

8. ISO #2658

9. ISO #2659

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    pRo scUmHunTinG tHeoRy says scums are insecure because they know they're scum and towns are confident in they're towniness because they know they're town and they project that awareness onto others. I think we should probably avoid building cases based on this due to his nature. Even if he's more insecure this time, that could just be a natural progression or the COVID mood.
    I wouldn't say insecure so much as I've built a shitty defense and know there isn't much to save it.

10. ISO #2660

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    I admit Ganelon suddenly voting Banana is weird. You were all buddy buddy yesterday
    Quotes like this make me think you were jumpy this game too, Ganelon. Of course, I'd need to check your post history to confirm this.

11. ISO #2661

12. ISO #2662
    Ganelon

I'm guessing you have a point...
    -vote unvote

I'm prolly going to sleep soon bc its 4am where I live.

13. ISO #2663
    Ganelon

Quotes like this make me think you were jumpy this game too, Ganelon. Of course, I'd need to check your post history to confirm this.
    I was jumpy yesterday. Not today.

14. ISO #2664
    Ganelon

and I was not jumpy last game, idk what you're saying

15. ISO #2665

16. ISO #2666

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    No, that's a different game: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...uicide+allowed

It's not allowed according to the rules.
    Well whatever. Turbolynch me, get it over with. I dont think playing like this for another 48 hours is any fun. I'll claim whatever the big bad thing is

Or Jester King. I claim Jester King.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

17. ISO #2667
    Ganelon

No, that's a different game: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...uicide+allowed

It's not allowed according to the rules.
    wtf that game ended in 141 posts lmao

18. ISO #2668

19. ISO #2669

I already did, no hard feelings
    a game is a game
    Do you have a second defense? A different explanation? I will seriously give it due consideration if you have one. If not, then whatevs.

20. ISO #2670
    Ganelon

Yeah, we random lynched the only scum in like 6 hours.

Why did you visit Varcron, by the way?
    I thought Varcron was scum. If I couldn't trust my role to be my real one - the worst thing that might happen is that someone would try to shoot him and I would heal him. But I didn't think that would happen. And I wanted to make sure that if my role did something my target wouldn't like, that it would be pointed at someone scummy

21. ISO #2671

22. ISO #2672
    Ganelon

What do you think now?
    I don't know what to think. His claim of protecting someone he scum read almost sounds like too scummy to be scum

23. ISO #2673

24. ISO #2674
    Ganelon

Like, what yzb says is true, but gut-wise I still feel like Varcron is scum. Logically he could be town, but my gut doesn't like the idea.

25. ISO #2675

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I don't know what to think. His claim of protecting someone he scum read almost sounds like too scummy to be scum
    That's the point, I realize I always act scummy so why not compliment that with more? It doesn't make sense for me to struggle to act towny where I naturally act like scum no matter what.

26. ISO #2676

Ok. Kind of caught up, although my brain is still wishing to be asleep.

Banana, you are pretending that the votes on you are due to the whole TPR fishing of yesterday -just like yesterday you tried to make it lok like we were policy lynching you-.

While you pushing on the low-hanging fruit is indeed a part of the read, the fact is that you haven't changed anything since; tons of fluff and random buddying since we started voting you, followed by feigned indifference (which is scummy as fuck, because a town player would never let themselves get lynched nor allow others to waste time voting them), and now when it's landed that you are really being lynched today, you engage panic mode and jump into a train of the only player who has a chance of matching the amount of votes on you.
    Serious townpoints given for this post. Sen has made lots of great posts in day 1.

27. ISO #2677

A defense for which part? I just gave you my exact thought process for why I visited banana.
    I mean a different thought process. If you were lying about the first one and you have another one, I may let it go.

28. ISO #2678

A defense for which part? I just gave you my exact thought process for why I visited banana.
    So just to make sure I'm getting it right:

- You thought he was scum.

- You thought that most believed him to be scum and that someone would shoot him.

- You decided to try and save your -and half of the players'- top scum read.

29. ISO #2679

This isn't some kind of trick. I'm being dead honest right now. If I say "aha - so you were lying! Lynch time!" then never trust me again lol.

30. ISO #2680

I mean a different thought process. If you were lying about the first one and you have another one, I may let it go.
    The first process on Cucho? That was my exact thought process

On the votes I kind of did a sheep just to see where things would go, except I did have my eye on MM for the entirity of D1 after he started posting.

31. ISO #2681

- You thought that most believed him to be scum and that someone would shoot him.

Yes, I thought he would have been hit (even though he was our top scum read, but don't mind that) so I went and "protected" him (keep in mind I wanted to make sure I wasn't a killer/vigi so I went to him anyways.

Near EOD I switched back to Banana after it was clear the push on MM was gone to break a 2 way tie as well.

32. ISO #2682

Try looking at it from a potential lunatic point of view, any one of us could have been a killing role given a protective rolecard.

33. ISO #2683

34. ISO #2684

35. ISO #2685

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Is suicide allowed
    read the setup
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

36. ISO #2686

37. ISO #2687
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    @Ganleon @Marshmallow Marshall Were You Visited Last Night?
    not to my knowledge

38. ISO #2688

39. ISO #2689

-unvote

I'm going to bed. I think trying to read Varcron will separate the boys from the men lmao.

40. ISO #2690

41. ISO #2691

42. ISO #2692

Here we go. Starting with #687

Spoiler : proof :

Response:

Also response:

Here we go

THIS IS MY FIRST VOTE. AFTER I start going ham

Zeb's response to Sen's vote on banana

This is the first time I've come under scrutiny. If I'm SCUM I never needed to make the play I did, just keep hanging back, maybe Sen brings this up later, but he voted because due to my aggressive nature against low-hanging fruit

At this point banana still has only ONE VOTE FROM SEN. Zeb has been like "wtf banana you chaos loving monster" but nobody has seriously called me into question yet

Fast forward a few posts

Me responding to Sen

Here comes the 2nd vote, after we've gotten 2 role claims so far. And this vote hasn't moved, nor has SJ done anything but spam "vote banana, cause of muh ROLE CLAIMS"

Third vote on me, this vote ALSO hasn't moved for "openly wolfing" aka making the play to get people to claim

4th vote on me, this one comes off after I claim

Skip forward a bit

5th vote on me. This vote also hasn't moved.

I went from no votes to L-2 based off my aggressive "lets get everyone to claim" play, and 4 of those 5 votes have not moved since. So yeah, 100% the votes on me are for making that play, and people are just digging in their heels and refusing to think of anything other than "hurr durr, banana = anti-town, hurr durr"
    This wall makes me reconsider my scumread on you. I still don't think you're doctor. However, you've much more active this game than the last.

*puts on tinfoil hat*
    Banana's spamming could be a sign he's town since he doesn't have to hide his alignment. And that this spamming is cathartic for this UWU boi.
    *takes off tinfoil hate*

Watch him get turbohammered regardless. Unofficially, my vote is still on Banana, since one wallpost isn't enough for me to suddenly townread him. Also, I've a hunch others will find a flaw in this wallpost that I haven't.

-vote unvote

We also need to consider that Banana is a great player capable of fancy play. However, I'm not going to expand on this hellish and WIFOM-y theory right now.

Disclaimer: I'm caught up to page 73. I might change my vote to Varcron once I learn why people are voting him right now.

43. ISO #2693

44. ISO #2694

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    It Doesnt Say Suicide Isnt Allowed
    Quoted directly from the setup:

"Suicide will not be allowed."
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

45. ISO #2695

Looking back compiling that post, I see that you did mention those things

Look at the other people that voted me. None of them felt that way. 100% their votes were easy "Banana go crazy, lets kill" votes

Gry unvoted while I was putting together the posts
    I think you're oversimplifying why people voted you here...

46. ISO #2696

You failed to address the fact that right after ceko claimed, you immediately started pushing other players, and were only stopped because I turned the attention towards you, so whatever excuse you use for ceko doesn't apply, as you were clearly planning on doing the same to others.

Plus like I said, that's just a tiny part of it. The rest of your posts -before this panic mode- have been fluffing and buddying without doing anything that helps the town.
    Okay, this is what I mean by people pointing out flaws in Banana's wallpost.

47. ISO #2697

This wall makes me reconsider my scumread on you. I still don't think you're doctor. However, you've much more active this game than the last.

*puts on tinfoil hat*
    Banana's spamming could be a sign he's town since he doesn't have to hide his alignment. And that this spamming is cathartic for this UWU boi.
    *takes off tinfoil hate*

Watch him get turbohammered regardless. Unofficially, my vote is still on Banana, since one wallpost isn't enough for me to suddenly townread him. Also, I've a hunch others will find a flaw in this wallpost that I haven't.

-vote unvote

We also need to consider that Banana is a great player capable of fancy play. However, I'm not going to expand on this hellish and WIFOM-y theory right now.

Disclaimer: I'm caught up to page 73. I might change my vote to Varcron once I learn why people are voting him right now.
    Bro he has no votes
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

48. ISO #2698

49. ISO #2699

50. ISO #2700