3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    I think it is because you close your mind to other possibilities, which as town is a huge liability, especially if you are wrong like secondplastic here.
    None of that is scummy.

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Well, thats just like, your opinion, man
    I'm just pointing to the facts. If it walks and quacks like a duck, it gets lynched.

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

Well I think it is either scummy or signs of a bad player. But you do you.
    Can be bad in some cases, but it's not scummy, and we're here to lynch scum, not bad players.

If a bit of bad play was a reason to be lynched, all of us should be lynched right now.

13. ISO #1013

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Can be bad in some cases, but it's not scummy, and we're here to lynch scum, not bad players.

If a bit of bad play was a reason to be lynched, all of us should be lynched right now.
    Secondpassing is certainly an experienced player so that is why I lean toward scum. My vote will stand. Just look for their goofy 3 am obsessive posts about me again and hopefully ignore.

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

Secondpassing is certainly an experienced player so that is why I lean toward scum. My vote will stand. Just look for their goofy 3 am obsessive posts about me again and hopefully ignore.
    From out here, it looks like both of you are tunneling without having much -if any- of an argument to back it up.

Also, I'm an experienced player a noob tunneling on Banana. And I did see those posts. In fact, I was up until around 8 am, because my sleeping schedules are even more all over the place due to quarantine. Under this logic, I'm scum as well.

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

23. ISO #1023

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Do Ireally have to read through 50 pages oftext?? OwO
    You add so much to this game. Truly an amazing d1. What we do without your <20 iwu posts, who knows? Great sherrif I tell you, hopefully you have a solid lead to check tonight! Great job!

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

30. ISO #1030

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I refuse. You'll have to lynch me over him.
    Im Not Un-Willing To Lynch Anyone Right Now. Thats Why Because Of That And No Real Information To Work With We Should Move To Day 2.. With No Lynch.. I Still Highly Suspect Sen As Jester King.. Possible Cult Leader Out Of Sen.. Obvious Scum.. His Contribution When He Is Around. Is Sub Par. That Would Be My Top Lynch Of Today If I Had To Pick One Would Be Sen.. My Opinion Take It Or Leave It..

31. ISO #1031

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im Not Un-Willing To Lynch Anyone Right Now. Thats Why Because Of That And No Real Information To Work With We Should Move To Day 2.. With No Lynch.. I Still Highly Suspect Sen As Jester King.. Possible Cult Leader Out Of Sen.. Obvious Scum.. His Contribution When He Is Around. Is Sub Par. That Would Be My Top Lynch Of Today If I Had To Pick One Would Be Sen.. My Opinion Take It Or Leave It..
    Someone's mad because I called out their stale spam. I'm around right now. Wanna say something about my contribution? Bring it. I'll destroy you. (:

32. ISO #1032
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    I think im okay with Ganelon dying.
    I think I know who I'm killing tonight.

33. ISO #1033

34. ISO #1034

Someone's mad because I called out their stale spam. I'm around right now. Wanna say something about my contribution? Bring it. I'll destroy you. (:
    Who Said It Was Stale Or Spam I Didnt.. Not That That Matters However, In Everything I Posted.. Im Pretty Sure A Majority Of PPL Over Looked My Claim.. Even You.. And Yes I Believe I Have You Hook Line And Sinker..

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

Im Pretty Sure A Majority Of PPL Over Looked My Claim.. Even You..
    "I posted a super secret obscure crumb trail among my ocean of spam that noone will bother looking at. hah! gottem!"

And Yes I Believe I Have You Hook Line And Sinker..
    "I believe things, but won't elaborate. Also, you are scum, yet I'd rather vote skip than vote you because my words are as empty as my threats".

That's it? Pff.

37. ISO #1037

38. ISO #1038

"I posted a super secret obscure crumb trail among my ocean of spam that noone will bother looking at. hah! gottem!"

"I believe things, but won't elaborate. Also, you are scum, yet I'd rather vote skip than vote you because my words are as empty as my threats".

That's it? Pff.
    You Edited My Post Obvious Scum Tell... You Are 100% Scum In My Eyes And Need To Die..

-vote Sen

39. ISO #1039

40. ISO #1040

You Edited My Post Obvious Scum Tell... You Are 100% Scum In My Eyes And Need To Die..

-vote Sen
    3 minutes between the time when I called you out for not voting me and your immediate, reactionary vote. Not bad. A bit more training and I could do something useful with you.

Next task: you must build a case against me. Otherway it looks like you're just voting out of fear, like a cornered rat trying to get a bite before being trapped, and that's not good.

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

Quote Originally Posted by secondpassing View Post
    Legit I'm losing in post count because I don't flood the thread with one liners.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^

And it would seem the thread was flooded in these while I was away...
    @Light_Yagami "You are still in this game" Fucketh off por favor. Not posting in 10 hours after rather constant activity for hours is called being human. Do you know about that thing? :P
    As for your accusation, it's baseless and ridiculous. You can't just say I am a specific scum role from D1 in such a setup, or that ANYONE is, really. You should reevaluate your reads.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

43. ISO #1043
    Ganelon

-vote Sen
    Wut

44. ISO #1044

3 minutes between the time when I called you out for not voting me and your immediate, reactionary vote. Not bad. A bit more training and I could do something useful with you.

Next task: you must build a case against me. Otherway it looks like you're just voting out of fear, like a cornered rat trying to get a bite before being trapped, and that's not good.

I Fear Only Snakes And Because I Believe You To Be One I Will Root You Out Of This Fair Town....

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046

47. ISO #1047

I Think Day 1 Is A Waste And We Should Skip..
    This whole conversation is a waste of space and just cluttering the thread =( just give us one big post with a serious case. Not a thousand posts with one or two lines that don't make sense. You're far from new, and yet you refuse to change what is obviously wrong in your approach after being called out on it countless times. @Light_Yagami
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    This whole conversation is a waste of space and just cluttering the thread =( just give us one big post with a serious case. Not a thousand posts with one or two lines that don't make sense. You're far from new, and yet you refuse to change what is obviously wrong in your approach after being called out on it countless times. @Light_Yagami
    Dude, this is actually mean what the hell lol

50. ISO #1050

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I Already Did That Already.. Unless U Need Me To Do An ISO Of Just Him...