Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ...if they all get modkilled we'll be at 5v2. that's very close to MyLo
    idiot thought

Quote Originally Posted by Noz_Bugz View Post
    blame my English teacher okay D:
    you are forgiven

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    looking at hybrids last few games, do you see him all of a sudden contributing? lol no he will end up having to get replaced or modkilled tomorrow.

Actually, we could do a noz lynch and push for a replacement on hybrid......
    whats the sudden change of heart?

you know we know you are better than this
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #803
    Ganelon

looking at hybrids last few games, do you see him all of a sudden contributing? lol no he will end up having to get replaced or modkilled tomorrow.

Actually, we could do a noz lynch and push for a replacement on hybrid......
    Just Lynch an inactive, I think Ratatoskr is just busy tbh. Let's Lynch an inactive and push for a replacement on Hybrid - why are you guys signing up for these types of games if you're going to play? Seriously naz is a reserve and she has more posts than any of you...

4. ISO #804

@Fielzanks I am also concerned why you are being so cautious with your vote... we are pushing almost 2 hours till EoD and still you are yet to vote some1.
    True that. That's why I'd PREFER over anything a fielz lynch.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

5. ISO #805

yeah, im thikning about blacklisting hybrid from the game I host
    =( @Hybrid GET YOUR ASS HEREEEEEEE
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #806

it doenst matter if he is town - the trolling is to the point of griefing. the not contributing and keeping up on the reading is just frustrating af to deal with. having to sum up the whole game to him in a MYLO scenario, wtf. I say use are D1 lynch to clear out an AFKer, Noz and Rata both claim they will be here D2. Hybrid, we know wont.
    atleast be kind to him youre being cruel!

i can force hybrid to be more active by trolling him
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #807

Just Lynch an inactive, I think Ratatoskr is just busy tbh. Let's Lynch an inactive and push for a replacement on Hybrid - why are you guys signing up for these types of games if you're going to play? Seriously naz is a reserve and she has more posts than any of you...
    ^^ IKR

Real life surprise commitments happen, it happened to me a lot last weeks. But then you keep the shitpost level to 0 and you contribute as much as you can. And if you KNOW that you'll have a test later while game will be going, DON'T SIGN UP FOR GOD'S SAKE.

8. ISO #808

9. ISO #809

it doenst matter if he is town - the trolling is to the point of griefing. the not contributing and keeping up on the reading is just frustrating af to deal with. having to sum up the whole game to him in a MYLO scenario, wtf. I say use are D1 lynch to clear out an AFKer, Noz and Rata both claim they will be here D2. Hybrid, we know wont.
    Lol. Noz probably won't, he always claims that but once he's gone he's gone usually.

10. ISO #810

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    ^^ IKR

Real life surprise commitments happen, it happened to me a lot last weeks. But then you keep the shitpost level to 0 and you contribute as much as you can. And if you KNOW that you'll have a test later while game will be going, DON'T SIGN UP FOR GOD'S SAKE.
    do you realize that his posts about lynching afks look similiar to distorted's btw?

he is being a good buddy for distorted lol
    I Like Ice Cream

11. ISO #811

12. ISO #812

When you realize you got over 4,000 posts...

13. ISO #813

me?
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #814
    Ganelon

^^ IKR

Umm. It'll literally be tomorrow, also it's really easy cuz it's Geography

15. ISO #815

16. ISO #816

17. ISO #817

18. ISO #818

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    do you realize that his posts about lynching afks look similiar to distorted's btw?

he is being a good buddy for distorted lol
    Meeeeh they just fit well together, like me and SB16. You know, when that "two people thinking same way" scenario costed the game because of dumbfucks in last game of last season???

19. ISO #819

20. ISO #820

Fielz is my highest scum read - but I see Hybrid being the source of frustration in this game later.....

Noz and Rata both came in to say they will post - Hybrid was on all day and didn't say a word. He is going to just AFK out till being replaced. just end it now and if Noz or Rata doenst contribute D2 have them replaced. We can say hybrid WILL most likely get replaced if left alive. The way I see it we have no solid evidence but Fielz has the biggest scum read. I just hate leaving these people who sign, and AFK all game alive.

21. ISO #821

Meeeeh they just fit well together, like me and SB16. You know, when that "two people thinking same way" scenario costed the game because of dumbfucks in last game of last season???
    do you know that magoroth loves to imitate people?
    I Like Ice Cream

22. ISO #822

23. ISO #823
    Ganelon

Are you guys talking about me...?

24. ISO #824

Umm. It'll literally be tomorrow, also it's really easy cuz it's Geography
    Oh god lol

I meant when you gotta study hard because you acted stupid and didn't study before the test's week, like you ALL SEEM TO BE DOING. Did youth get corrupted? :P

25. ISO #825
    Ganelon

do you know that magoroth loves to imitate people?
    Im Scum But So Are You

26. ISO #826
    Ganelon

Oh god lol

I meant when you gotta study hard because you acted stupid and didn't study before the test's week, like you ALL SEEM TO BE DOING. Did youth get corrupted? :P
    Oh. Ok nvm then lol

27. ISO #827

28. ISO #828

Fielz is my highest scum read - but I see Hybrid being the source of frustration in this game later.....

Noz and Rata both came in to say they will post - Hybrid was on all day and didn't say a word. He is going to just AFK out till being replaced. just end it now and if Noz or Rata doenst contribute D2 have them replaced. We can say hybrid WILL most likely get replaced if left alive. The way I see it we have no solid evidence but Fielz has the biggest scum read. I just hate leaving these people who sign, and AFK all game alive.
    I'd prefer getting Noz lynched than Hybrid actually. I trust Hybrid's SLOT more than Noz_Bugz's. Also I wonder how to prounounce "Bugz's"...

29. ISO #829

Oh god lol

you realized it just now?

im living with this corrupt youth since years now!
    I Like Ice Cream

30. ISO #830

I'll replace out if you need me to. I would not be against it due to me being pretty busy the week leading up to my spring break
    ok - this is enough to convince me on a Hybrid over Noz. Noz will offer to replace out if his slot becomes too innactive. That is useful, pro-town, and just good morality.

-vote hybrid

31. ISO #831
    Ganelon

You can speak logic but can you speak rational?
    It was a quote from last game :P

32. ISO #832

Are you guys talking about me...?
    Nu you weren't there in the weird setup with gamethrowers and skypers lol

33. ISO #833

I'd prefer getting Noz lynched than Hybrid actually. I trust Hybrid's SLOT more than Noz_Bugz's. Also I wonder how to prounounce "Bugz's"...
    Pronounce It Like ''Boxes''
    i will pronounce it like ''Boxers''
    I Like Ice Cream

34. ISO #834

ok - this is enough to convince me on a Hybrid over Noz. Noz will offer to replace out if his slot becomes too innactive. That is useful, pro-town, and just good morality.

-vote hybrid
    Or a lie. Lol.

35. ISO #835

36. ISO #836
    Ganelon

-vote hybrid
    I concur with this statement, and I think we should in that case push for a Hybrid policy Lynch followed by an aggressive pressure vote on Ratatoskr tomorrow, which would possibly result in us either lynching him or lynching someone else, depending on whether or not he will contribute

37. ISO #837

38. ISO #838

Im Scum But So Are You
    isnt that a blink line?
    You can speak logic but can you speak rational?
    ty for asking this yes i speak rational because i love seeing stuff objectively unlike logic though
    I Like Ice Cream

39. ISO #839

40. ISO #840
    Ganelon

Actually, @blinkskater moving his vote to magoroth and leaving the rest of the game is susp as hell....
    Yeah, blink is looking scummy scum atm, he voted me and he started that shit talk with Arsonist outwith which town had little to gain from

41. ISO #841

Actually, @blinkskater moving his vote to magoroth and leaving the rest of the game is susp as hell....
    Well, in his Arson game (btw Arson is kinda similar to Gaga gameplay on D1), he spoke both logical and rational... I just don't feel like it.

42. ISO #842

43. ISO #843

It was a quote from last game :P
    last game? stealth was in last game?
    Nu you weren't there in the weird setup with gamethrowers and skypers lol
    you mean the setup where i outsmarted you and distorted got fired for being a terrible host?
    I Like Ice Cream

44. ISO #844

1h 4 minutes left. We must decide!!!

45. ISO #845

46. ISO #846
    Ganelon

Well, in his Arson game (btw Arson is kinda similar to Gaga gameplay on D1), he spoke both logical and rational... I just don't feel like it.
    Ya it should be. This might make sense but I'm hesitant to really go on meta here, this setup is so unique that I feel meta can't really be trusted... well I guess he's a neutral read then, he may really just be wicked busy

47. ISO #847

Or a lie. Lol.
    i love bluffing for my own benefit aswell!

Yeah, blink is looking scummy scum atm, he voted me and he started that shit talk with Arsonist outwith which town had little to gain from
    being a idiot = towny
    I Like Ice Cream

48. ISO #848

last game? stealth was in last game?

you mean the setup where i outsmarted you and distorted got fired for being a terrible host?
    Yeah. DISTORTED IS A BAD HOST, DON'T LET HIM HOST EVER AGAIN!!!!!!

49. ISO #849

I concur with this statement, and I think we should in that case push for a Hybrid policy Lynch followed by an aggressive pressure vote on Ratatoskr tomorrow, which would possibly result in us either lynching him or lynching someone else, depending on whether or not he will contribute
    I do not think rata's slot to be gaga and wasting ANOTHER DAY by not finding Gaga can be desastrous. Since day 2 she has a fan so we could get as much pressure as we can it would be unwise to waste a day on it.

Only lynch AFK when no other lynch option seems good. That's my motto actually. So Tomorrow will probably end up in my lynch since I can't get weight in my words but atleast we will have a flip and pressure to go on. Focusing solely on afk will be a defeat unless one of them is Gaga which is highly unlikely (or not since afk is their meta?)

50. ISO #850

-vote Hybrid
    there, I need to focus on my schoolwork now. See ya
    Pandas don't go to school...