S-FM 249 Lady Gaga Scvmurderer Hosted Edition - Page 13
Register

User Tag List

Page 13 of 44 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 23 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #601

2. ISO #602
    Ganelon

Re: Lady Gaga S-FM Scvmurderer Hosted Edition

I will, right now I need to for a bit, will be back in 2 hours or so for a brief time.

3. ISO #603

4. ISO #604

5. ISO #605
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Hmm i have fielz if you were Gaga speaking hypothetically of course who would you convert tonight and why?
    Alright, I'm back. I only have 15 minutes because I need to start studying for a Monday test...

My thoughts:
    Fielzanks was passively disagreeing with Arsonist but did not want to vote him up. Maybe trying to come across as not wanting to lynch? Also, the fact that he didn't actually strategise this game but decided to look at what the peeps from that other game did reeks of scum - if you look at Which Witch is Which (the SJ hosted version) you'll see that literally the first thing one of the scum said was 'Borrowing from the other thread we can't risk a mislynch here'.

Hybrid is being useless.

Efekannn is probably town because his meta is different this game from his previous. He trolled but he also somewhat helped us.

Ratatoskr/Noz_Bugz are the definition of a null read at the moment, neither of them have posted enough for us to be able to I.D. their intentions/alignment

6. ISO #606

Hmm i have fielz if you were Gaga speaking hypothetically of course who would you convert tonight and why?
    If I were Gaga I would convert Naz because she's brillant and she's confirmed town from Arsonist behaviour so that would out a proven town from the list.

7. ISO #607
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Fielzanks View Post
    If I were Gaga I would convert Naz because she's brillant and she's confirmed town from Arsonist behaviour so that would out a proven town from the list.
    We just said Gaga probably won't convert strong town reads because they're too obvious.

8. ISO #608
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    We just said Gaga probably won't convert strong town reads because they're too obvious.
    Then again, ye, I suppose I could see the Cult Leader using that conversion as a form of nightkill. But the Lady Gaga can't force her Fans to commit suicide - they have to do that of their own accord, and I don't really see naz willingly killing herself unless she was sure she would die.

9. ISO #609

Hmm i actually somewhat agree with this if I were Gaga I would be thinking as is 100% town and everybody thinks it too so converting her it would be a smart move but I wouldn't convert her if I was Gaga. If I were Gaga I would convert one of the low posters because in this save I really don't think that we're going to go after people for having a low post count

10. ISO #610

11. ISO #611

Alright, I'm back. I only have 15 minutes because I need to start studying for a Monday test...

My thoughts:
    Fielzanks was passively disagreeing with Arsonist but did not want to vote him up. Maybe trying to come across as not wanting to lynch? Also, the fact that he didn't actually strategise this game but decided to look at what the peeps from that other game did reeks of scum - if you look at Which Witch is Which (the SJ hosted version) you'll see that literally the first thing one of the scum said was 'Borrowing from the other thread we can't risk a mislynch here'.

Hybrid is being useless.

Efekannn is probably town because his meta is different this game from his previous. He trolled but he also somewhat helped us.

Ratatoskr/Noz_Bugz are the definition of a null read at the moment, neither of them have posted enough for us to be able to I.D. their intentions/alignment
    I did not vote/hammer if he was at L-1 on arsonist for 2 reasons :
    -The first one is that the days last 48 hours. By lynching before that mark and stopping us from discussing it bring a disadvantage for town. I've said countless time that I was not against an Arsonist policy lynch, but at EoD.
    -With how aggressive and seemingly trolling he was acting, I was pretty sure he was getting replaced before being lynched. So if I did push his lynch, Naz would not have been allowed to play and we would have lost a towny because we feared he might ruin in late game. Guess what, now he can not win and we got a confirmed townie.

So by not wanting to speed lynch him I basically not wanted to be in 7v2 tomorrow but 8v2 because I was sure he was being replaced for his behavior. I was not against this specifically policy lynch but I'm still not wanting to lynch day 1 for the same reasons. Having one more people for tomorrow.

I've talked about some strategy before Arsonist cried out it was scum as fuck. And I said I was gonna make a big post about it but I went to sleep before making it. < that's totally my bad on that point, my sleep circles are shit.

12. ISO #612

Then again, ye, I suppose I could see the Cult Leader using that conversion as a form of nightkill. But the Lady Gaga can't force her Fans to commit suicide - they have to do that of their own accord, and I don't really see naz willingly killing herself unless she was sure she would die.
    If Gaga is a good player then the converted Gaga fan will take into consideration Gaga's strategies and requests

13. ISO #613

Hmm i actually somewhat agree with this if I were Gaga I would be thinking as is 100% town and everybody thinks it too so converting her it would be a smart move but I wouldn't convert her if I was Gaga. If I were Gaga I would convert one of the low posters because in this save I really don't think that we're going to go after people for having a low post count
    Yeah but Gaga doesn't really care if his follower get lynched or not. If town mislynch, town lose a member. If town lynch the fan, Gaga convert and so town lose a member.

14. ISO #614
    Ganelon

Yeah but Gaga doesn't really care if his follower get lynched or not. If town mislynch, town lose a member. If town lynch the fan, Gaga convert and so town lose a member.
    The thing 'bout Gaga is that she probably will be converting good or inactive players because those players are not likely to scumslip or offer clues as to the Gaga's identity.

15. ISO #615
    Ganelon

Also I have to go, my time's up. See you all in 4 hours.

16. ISO #616

17. ISO #617

18. ISO #618

19. ISO #619

20. ISO #620

i hate this
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

21. ISO #621

22. ISO #622
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    50% Of These People In This Game Are Skwirl 60% If We Count Hybrid

Skwirl Has Done Far More Harm Than All Clans Combined With Their Influence

I Wish I Could Leave This Game Since Its Already Ruined By Silencing The AntiSkwirlians...
    Trolls like you and Arsonist ruin this game, cut that crap outta here or you will be policy lynched!

-vote Efekannn02

23. ISO #623
    Ganelon

@naz @Distorted @Marshmallow Marshall what are your thoughts on a Fielzanks Lynch?

24. ISO #624
    Ganelon

The thing about converting the top town reads is that if they manage to convert even one it will sow distrust amongst us and it will be quite powerful. For this reason alone I am no longer against a day 1 Lynch - let's Lynch as many times as we can. If you guys can agree to a Fielzanks lynch, that's what I'll vote

25. ISO #625
    Ganelon

The thing about converting the top town reads is that if they manage to convert even one it will sow distrust amongst us and it will be quite powerful. For this reason alone I am no longer against a day 1 Lynch - let's Lynch as many times as we can. If you guys can agree to a Fielzanks lynch, that's what I'll vote
    And if they manage to convert a town read, they can just commit suicide and convert yet another town and so on and so forth until only inactive players/trolls like Hybrid/Efe/Ratatoskr/Noz remain, which would make Scum's victory seem an easy feat.

So, ya, I'm not sure... personally I would use that conversion as a nightkill and convert all Town Reads, they're the ones who are the least likely to scum slip... which means we need to be extra careful about this whole situation. I think we should be suspicious of everyone and their mother from D2 onward, assuming we don't lynch Gaga today.

26. ISO #626

@naz @Distorted @Marshmallow Marshall what are your thoughts on a Fielzanks Lynch?
    He's really not similar to last game, and it seems he wanted to lay low a bit this game. Not just talking about him sleeping, I mean his general way of playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

27. ISO #627

Why are people voting blink?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

28. ISO #628

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    sup guys u should have just hammered arsonist
    -vote marshmallow marshall

hi

die

:~)
    Wait a second. IS THAT A SLIP??? XD

29. ISO #629

Why does the thread have the tags 'awful' and 'shit'?
    Lol blame Arsonist I guess

30. ISO #630

Okay, understood I can't be a minimum trolly and make some ironic posts.
    Actually, not with how you acted last game =) you have VERY scummy things.

31. ISO #631
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    He's really not similar to last game, and it seems he wanted to lay low a bit this game. Not just talking about him sleeping, I mean his general way of playing.
    I'm not the only one who noticed it then... <------ before you go MM yes I know this is a potential scum slip :P

32. ISO #632

33. ISO #633

My thoughts:

Hybrid is being useless.

Efekannn is town. And he's actually my strongest town read people who know him know what I mean. YES EFE I KNOW NOONE KNOWS YOU. THANKS.

The two AFKs ratatonozguyz are just AFKs.

Hybrid is trolling/not posting... but last game he did that he was just an utterly useless townie. @Hybrid move your ass or don't sign up for next games.

Which witch cannot be looked at as a real game IMO, it was imbalanced and SJ's version was with crappy inactives, seriously painful to watch. However I do agree with the two first parts of your paragraph.

34. ISO #634

I'm not the only one who noticed it then... <------ before you go MM yes I know this is a potential scum slip :P
    Lol naw it's actually scumhunt and you're a strong town read for me atm ;)

I realize I'm getting people in reads already, so I'll post a list of reads soon (probably).

35. ISO #635
    Ganelon

Lol naw it's actually scumhunt and you're a strong town read for me atm ;)

I realize I'm getting people in reads already, so I'll post a list of reads soon (probably).
    -vote Fielzanks

I don't want to Lynch Efekannn because I feel he may just be trolling but I'm not really sure if he's trolling or actually going to grief this game... in any event my vote stays on Fiel

36. ISO #636

List of Reads

@Ratatoskr , the two inactives that are voting Distorted for no reason now lol.

@Naz because of the horrible slip... Wouldn't lynch though, because of Arsonist's behavior. Naz stays there until she explains her vote on me and the slip. Lol.

@Fielzanks, for the reasons that were stated before by Magoroth and myself.

@Efekannn02, strongest town read because his trolling is not disruptive this game. He's helping us, just not in a conventional way. He's actually trying to bring something to the game.
    @Magoroth, strong town read for scumhunting actively and for the series of questions cornering the Gaga fan subject.
    @Distorted, strong-ish town read for his attempt to take down the troll. Also for some meta reasons I won't reveal so he doesn't fool me as scum in next games :P

@Blinkskater? I don't know, I just get townish vibes from him. He could be scum. Just... my gut says no.
    @Hybrid, slight slight slight town lean on him... As scum, he'd try to manipulate people more than that. Now he's just being a passive potato. Efe please take care of your minion =)

@Noz_Bugz & @Ratatoskr , the two inactives that are voting Distorted for no reason now lol.

@Naz because of the horrible slip... Wouldn't lynch though, because of Arsonist's behavior. Naz stays there until she explains her vote on me and the slip. Lol.

• ISO #637

For some reason the post I just made bugged the page lol

• ISO #638
    Ganelon

For some reason the post I just made bugged the page lol
    has

• ISO #639
    Ganelon

hax
    FTFM

• ISO #640

Lol forgot something...
    -vote Fielzanks
    5 hours left, gotta move.

• ISO #641

Trolls like you and Arsonist ruin this game, cut that crap outta here or you will be policy lynched!

-vote Efekannn02
    Says The Skwirl Who Is Buddying With His Clanmates

Efekannn is town. And he's actually my strongest town read people who know him know what I mean. YES EFE I KNOW NOONE KNOWS YOU. THANKS.

The two AFKs ratatonozguyz are just AFKs.

Hybrid is trolling/not posting... but last game he did that he was just an utterly useless townie. @Hybrid move your ass or don't sign up for next games.

Which witch cannot be looked at as a real game IMO, it was imbalanced and SJ's version was with crappy inactives, seriously painful to watch. However I do agree with the two first parts of your paragraph.
    I Wasnt Even Gonna Ask Tha... fine forget it yes nobody knows me(halfsarcasm)

-vote Fielzanks

I don't want to Lynch Efekannn because I feel he may just be trolling but I'm not really sure if he's trolling or actually going to grief this game... in any event my vote stays on Fiel
    Both Maybe Even Actually Play But You Cant Realize It Because You Still Belong To The Lower Class Players(this is actually a compliment lol)

List of Reads

@Ratatoskr , the two inactives that are voting Distorted for no reason now lol.

@Efekannn02, strongest town read because his trolling is not disruptive this game. He's helping us, just not in a conventional way. He's actually trying to bring something to the game.
    @Magoroth, strong town read for scumhunting actively and for the series of questions cornering the Gaga fan subject.
    @Distorted, strong-ish town read for his attempt to take down the troll. Also for some meta reasons I won't reveal so he doesn't fool me as scum in next games :P

@Blinkskater? I don't know, I just get townish vibes from him. He could be scum. Just... my gut says no.
    @Hybrid, slight slight slight town lean on him... As scum, he'd try to manipulate people more than that. Now he's just being a passive potato. Efe please take care of your minion =)

@Noz_Bugz & @Ratatoskr , the two inactives that are voting Distorted for no reason now lol.

uhm i dont think a read list works like this on a 1 scum game on day 1

you should have tried this on d2 since then there would be a cultist

i think we need a 9 town and a few scum reads in this
    I Like Ice Cream

• ISO #642

You People Know You Cant Win Against Me On Such Verbal Fights Since I Always Have A Answer And Accept The Facts Unlike You People Who Straight Out Hide The Truth(not implying you lie which you people actually do)

Anyway I Am The Best Stop Messing With Me Skwirl Deserves To Get Disbanded Or Atleast Make Everyone Anonymous Or Something On FM
    I Like Ice Cream

• ISO #643
    Ganelon

You People Know You Cant Win Against Me On Such Verbal Fights Since I Always Have A Answer And Accept The Facts Unlike You People Who Straight Out Hide The Truth(not implying you lie which you people actually do)

Anyway I Am The Best Stop Messing With Me Skwirl Deserves To Get Disbanded Or Atleast Make Everyone Anonymous Or Something On FM
    Lmao simply quoting that post causes the page to bug

• ISO #644

• ISO #645
    Ganelon

wtf how you mean?
    Look at your post; look just below it - quoting MM's read list causes the buttons to bug and change position

• ISO #646

Look at your post; look just below it - quoting MM's read list causes the buttons to bug and change position
    ikr the options are glitched and are on the wrong position i just didnt knew what you meant because you didnt specify it
    I Like Ice Cream

• ISO #647

@Fielzanks , if you're town please stop this behaviour or you will be lynched
    ??? whatd fielzanks do?

Us saying that wont make that not happen....lol

once alignmnet changes, never know

If Gaga is a good player then the converted Gaga fan will take into consideration Gaga's strategies and requests
    ayyy this - so we can be pretty sure efekannn wont get recruited, because GL getting efe to suicide for u =P

The thing with most cult games, even in the mod, once all the killers are dead I just start lynching everyone. Once it gets low enough it becomes obvioius. im kinda gunning a bit with that strategy here....except we dont have a ML to night kill, but we only need the cult leader to win

50% Of These People In This Game Are Skwirl 60% If We Count Hybrid

Skwirl Has Done Far More Harm Than All Clans Combined With Their Influence

I Wish I Could Leave This Game Since Its Already Ruined By Silencing The AntiSkwirlians...
    stop turning games into clan wars.

aye ive noticed this as well, but im starting to think maybe just go after the 3 inactives. inactives give no info and reads or alignment changes. turn it into a game where every slot is giving info on alignments.

I am for a hybrid lynch because I dont see him contributing or giving any information. Last game he said "day 2 I will be active", well at the end of day 2 he got replaced. lol

• ISO #648

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    stop having a majority and constant buddying then

ayyy this - so we can be pretty sure efekannn wont get recruited, because GL getting efe to suicide for u =P
    true i would never side with weakerminded people like Y'all and go along with my own ways
    I Like Ice Cream

• ISO #649
    Ganelon

??? whatd fielzanks do?

Us saying that wont make that not happen....lol

once alignmnet changes, never know

The thing with most cult games, even in the mod, once all the killers are dead I just start lynching everyone. Once it gets low enough it becomes obvioius. im kinda gunning a bit with that strategy here....except we dont have a ML to night kill, but we only need the cult leader to win

aye ive noticed this as well, but im starting to think maybe just go after the 3 inactives. inactives give no info and reads or alignment changes. turn it into a game where every slot is giving info on alignments.

I am for a hybrid lynch because I dont see him contributing or giving any information. Last game he said "day 2 I will be active", well at the end of day 2 he got replaced. lol
    Fiel - He didn't vote Arsonist, he was saying 'let's get back on track, this discussion is wasting us valuable time', he changed his opinion on hunting scum tactics when Arsonist said he would Lynch him, he's not defending himself much, stuff like this.

• ISO #650

Fiel - He didn't vote Arsonist, he was saying 'let's get back on track, this discussion is wasting us valuable time', he changed his opinion on hunting scum tactics when Arsonist said he would Lynch him, he's not defending himself much, stuff like this.
    arsonist was right and we all agreed you are trying to kill us skwirl haters one by one target one of your clanmates instead
    I Like Ice Cream

•