Register

User Tag List

Page 61 of 92 FirstFirst ... 11 51 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 71 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,050 of 4558
  1. ISO #3001

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    "You're gonna get us killed, or worse, EXPELLED"
    Why are you the voice inside my head that won't shut up!?!??!¿·?!"¿·?"!¿·?!"¿·?!"¿·?!"·¿?"·¿!"?·¿"!?·¿" !?·¿!"?·!?·¿"!?·!"¿?·!

Thank you Anonymous Donor

2. ISO #3002

I've been half-reading, and this is where I'm at --

I think the director was probably converted. It's possible a sinister got the director confirmation and thus doesn't want to admit it, but that seems comparatively unlikely. I think there's a few bait people you'd guess were director who make really bait conversion targets, too. People who don't take stances on things but are vaguely townread are ideal for conversion 'cause it's difficult to notice any significant changes in their behaviour but at the same time probably won't get nk-ed.

ahem Gyrlander. =P

Hence, I'm also inclined to think that Renegade died to a vigilante rather than a neutral killing, too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

3. ISO #3003

4. ISO #3004

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post

I think the director was probably converted. It's possible a sinister got the director confirmation and thus doesn't want to admit it, but that seems comparatively unlikely. I think there's a few bait people you'd guess were director who make really bait conversion targets, too. People who don't take stances on things but are vaguely townread are ideal for conversion 'cause it's difficult to notice any significant changes in their behaviour but at the same time probably won't get nk-ed.

ahem Gyrlander. =P

Hence, I'm also inclined to think that Renegade died to a vigilante rather than a neutral killing, too.
    or a vet, or whatever. You get the point.
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

5. ISO #3005

ahem Gyrlander. =P

I think whoever visited Ren scumread him and wanted to test out their role to make sure they weren't a lunatic, makes sense I guess... At least in my head.

6. ISO #3006

7. ISO #3007

ahem Gyrlander. =P

Asylum Director
    -Unique Role-
    While you are alive, a random player who received a role of the Insane alignment will have his alignment confirmed each night.
    The same person cannot have his alignment confirmed twice.
    At night you may visit someone.

8. ISO #3008

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Asylum Director
    -Unique Role-
    While you are alive, a random player who received a role of the Insane alignment will have his alignment confirmed each night.
    Would that be received in feedback, or would that be given for all of us?

9. ISO #3009

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    I think whoever visited Ren scumread him and wanted to test out their role to make sure they weren't a lunatic, makes sense I guess... At least in my head.
    That's exactly what I was thinking. Ren is a really natural target for a visit, and I'm guessing people who visited him started lying about their target when he died in case they're serial killer lmao.

10. ISO #3010

11. ISO #3011

That's exactly what I was thinking. Ren is a really natural target for a visit, and I'm guessing people who visited him started lying about their target when he died in case they're serial killer lmao.
    But keep in mind that's a 1/28 chance, he could also be vigi.

12. ISO #3012

Asylum Director
    -Unique Role-
    Yes I know how the role works what is your point here lol. DWs already confirmed that a dead or converted director won't give a confirmation, but that's also the only thing that can stop confirmation. It can't be roleblocked.

13. ISO #3013

14. ISO #3014

15. ISO #3015

16. ISO #3016

Yes I know how the role works what is your point here lol. DWs already confirmed that a dead or converted director won't give a confirmation, but that's also the only thing that can stop confirmation. It can't be roleblocked.
    My point is a Sinister can't receive the Director confirmation as you just said in your previous post.
    @Varcron Obviously feedback.

17. ISO #3017

My point is a Sinister can't receive the Director confirmation as you just said in your previous post.
    @Varcron Obviously feedback.
    Oh, ty ty.

Well yes that means a random insane should have had their alignment confirmed. But noone has come forward. Meaning director is basically confirmed to have been converted. Because only confirmation or death can stop the confirmation.

18. ISO #3018

Oh, ty ty.

Well yes that means a random insane should have had their alignment confirmed. But noone has come forward. Meaning director is basically confirmed to have been converted. Because only confirmation or death can stop the confirmation.
    Conversion or death ffs lol

19. ISO #3019

Don't forget:

Rage in Grief: Upon the death of a Occult Leader, Cult Leader, Jester King, Serial Killer, Witch, Mass Murderer, Ritual Killer, or Drug Dealer. A random Lunatic that is a Sinister receives information that somewhat confirms their alignment.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

20. ISO #3020

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    @yzb25 wouldn't vigilante claim?

And what says it isn't serial killer?
    My point is that I'm guessing a lunatic visited renegade and ended up killing them.

All this rests on the assumption that the setup can't have 2 NKs and a cult leader, which could very well be wrong tbf.

21. ISO #3021

22. ISO #3022

23. ISO #3023

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Don't forget:

Rage in Grief: Upon the death of a Occult Leader, Cult Leader, Jester King, Serial Killer, Witch, Mass Murderer, Ritual Killer, or Drug Dealer. A random Lunatic that is a Sinister receives information that somewhat confirms their alignment.
    Well, has anyone started to act goofy like that wasn't acting goofy before? A sinister did die, so there is a certain likelyhood of another sinister being a lunatic.

24. ISO #3024

Oh, ty ty.

@deathworlds

Could renegade have been selected to receive the Asylum Director confirmation AND also be killed the same night? (That's assuming he wasn't Lunatic and the kill occurs before the confirmation).

25. ISO #3025

@deathworlds

Could renegade have been selected to receive the Asylum Director confirmation AND also be killed the same night? (That's assuming he wasn't Lunatic and the kill occurs before the confirmation).
    The Asylum Director ability is calculated after any deaths and conversions, ignoring all forms of redirection or roleblock, with the exception of the death or conversion of the Asylum Director themself. So no.
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

26. ISO #3026

27. ISO #3027

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Who are you reading as director?
    Bear in mind director can be a loon too.

I was guessing gyr or SJ, frankly.

A townie has no reason not to be screaming about how they got their alignment confirmed. They get to prove themselves as town for the rest of us too cuz only insanes get confirmed, and if they don't come forward, then after another town dies their ability to self-prove becomes meaningless because that dead town could have been the one who got the confirmation.

28. ISO #3028

29. ISO #3029

A townie has no reason not to be screaming about how they got their alignment confirmed. They get to prove themselves as town for the rest of us too cuz only insanes get confirmed, and if they don't come forward, then after another town dies their ability to self-prove becomes meaningless because that dead town could have been the one who got the confirmation.
    You're wrong if you think getting Asylum Director would change my way of playing. I'm not that advanced. Actually, I would be more engaged as I'd feel I'm your boss.

30. ISO #3030

Yeah I picked up on this
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

31. ISO #3031

32. ISO #3032

33. ISO #3033

34. ISO #3034

35. ISO #3035

36. ISO #3036

37. ISO #3037

You're wrong if you think getting Asylum Director would change my way of playing. I'm not that advanced. Actually, I would be more engaged as I'd feel I'm your boss.
    It doesn't change the fact you're also a bait conversion target too tho. And the way you interacted with BC about your vote was weird too. Sure you were apathetic yesterday but you had no qualms with using your vote to do something meaningful. I'm not conceited enough to immediately deduce you were avoiding voting SJ cuz he's your cult leader, but your general unwillingness to vote elsewhere feels more subdued than yesterday.

-vote Gyrlander

Sorry man the events of the game ended up being very anti to your specific playstyle lol.

38. ISO #3038

39. ISO #3039

40. ISO #3040

It doesn't change the fact you're also a bait conversion target too tho. And the way you interacted with BC about your vote was weird too. Sure you were apathetic yesterday but you had no qualms with using your vote to do something meaningful. I'm not conceited enough to immediately deduce you were avoiding voting SJ cuz he's your cult leader, but your general unwillingness to vote elsewhere feels more subdued than yesterday.

-vote Gyrlander

Sorry man the events of the game ended up being very anti to your specific playstyle lol.
    Omg is this happening for real?

-vote Gyrlander

41. ISO #3041

42. ISO #3042

IF ANYONE RECEIVED DIRECTOR CONFIRMATION, COME FORWARD AND BE A CONFIRMED TOWN OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PIECE. ONCE ANOTHER TOWN DIES YOU WILL LOSE THE ABILITY TO CONFIRM YOURSELF TO US AS TOWN.

43. ISO #3043

44. ISO #3044

45. ISO #3045

46. ISO #3046

IF ANYONE RECEIVED DIRECTOR CONFIRMATION, COME FORWARD AND BE A CONFIRMED TOWN OR FOREVER HOLD YOUR PIECE. ONCE ANOTHER TOWN DIES YOU WILL LOSE THE ABILITY TO CONFIRM YOURSELF TO US AS TOWN.
    Do we know if director was converted before the confirmations happened?

47. ISO #3047

-vote Gyrlander

Before answering to this in more detail, @SuperJack

Explain why would you convert / not convert me N1 and why. Thank you.

48. ISO #3048

Lookie

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    The Asylum Director ability is calculated after any deaths and conversions, ignoring all forms of redirection or roleblock, with the exception of the death or conversion of the Asylum Director themself. So no.

49. ISO #3049

So it's been well established that the only way the director confirmation would not get sent out is if he died or got converted. roleblocks and other shenanigans can't change that. He obviously has not died so he must have gotten converted.

50. ISO #3050

-vote Gyrlander

Also, what the hell are you talking about regarding "the way you interacted with BC about your vote was weird too". You're going to have to be quite precise if you want a good response.