Page 31 of 44 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,550 of 2159
  1. ISO #1501

2. ISO #1502

3. ISO #1503

4. ISO #1504

Re: S-FM Third Line Butterfly

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Kira's fakeclaim play makes so much more sense now. Bus MM for that sweet towncred, then use it to mislynch me tomorrow

God damn
    Ugh, the bussing play makes sense too in the timeline where you're scum. Forcing town into 1v1s with me and MM and you and real justice make sense from a scum perspective.
    But no one could've predicted that MM would also be incriminated by the real Justice, whoever that may be, although I really, really want to believe you
    Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    At least Mesk has lewdy lefty and raunchy righty. You're not even Canadian.
    Quote Originally Posted by FM-Shocked Kirby Face View Post
    Deathworlds is simply better than us at this game. Don't kill them for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    fucketh me in the ass

5. ISO #1505

Kira's fakeclaim play makes so much more sense now. Bus MM for that sweet towncred, then use it to mislynch me tomorrow

God damn
    It Wont Be A Mislynch If We Lynch You. Like I Said U Might Fool The Rest Of The Town But You Will Never Fool Me.

6. ISO #1506

7. ISO #1507

Quote Originally Posted by deathworlds View Post
    Ugh, the bussing play makes sense too in the timeline where you're scum. Forcing town into 1v1s with me and MM and you and real justice make sense from a scum perspective.
    But no one could've predicted that MM would also be incriminated by the real Justice, whoever that may be, although I really, really want to believe you
    I had no intention of claiming today. I wanted to push for MM's lynch without revealing my role.

I was forced to cc by the fakeclaim

8. ISO #1508

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    I will post my reasoning later behind why I think banana cuchi is the true justice and yigama is most likely actress as I have been studying their posts, but I have to get back to work. But here is my current reading:

town:
    varcron
    DW
    banana cuchi
    ninento DS

scum
    Yigama/MM/Onegeko

Why onecoko to complete the scum triumvirate? He still doesn't even think MM is scum as of this post:

It is painfully obvious that MM is scum, and pages upon pages virtually confirming it due to the justice claim venn diagram overlap. Why is he refusing to acknowledge this?
    U Really Need To Move Banana Down To Scum And Me Out Of There Man.. But Again I Lack The Level Of Tact Needed To Sway PPL To How I Think.

9. ISO #1509

10. ISO #1510

I had no intention of claiming today. I wanted to push for MM's lynch without revealing my role.

I was forced to cc by the fakeclaim
    I am inclined to believe you, but I have to consider the possibility that we're in the cursed timeline were you are scum, which is an ugly possibility, I don't think it's likely, but it's a possibility from everyone elses PoV, except you and Light's.
    deathworld's and RLVG's suicides made me lul. I take a lot of pleasure in knowing that I gave you an night action, and that you used it to kill yourself.
    fucketh me in the ass

11. ISO #1511

I am inclined to believe you, but I have to consider the possibility that we're in the cursed timeline were you are scum, which is an ugly possibility, I don't think it's likely, but it's a possibility from everyone else's PoV, except you and Light's.
    Well, yeah. But I also should be looking at the possibility of you being scum as well. What if it's you and Kira and MM is town? And he (Kira) was never even bussing MM in the first place? We mislynch him and we lose, you and Kira coast to an easy victory here today because nobody is even considering the possibility of YOU being scum

-unvote

12. ISO #1512

13. ISO #1513

Well I should be playing from my PoV, right?
    Granted me vs MM is not confirmed for anyone other than myself atm, but it's the safest bet for myself.
    I think the odds are that Light is lying, and that my proposed scenario of him checking you n0 directed by MM makes sense.
    I don't think banana is scum.
    I just find it hard to believe that MM would let himself get bussed by Light. What kind of bigbrain play was he thinking?
    MM is Actress? uWu

14. ISO #1514

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    It Wont Be A Mislynch If We Lynch You. Like I Said U Might Fool The Rest Of The Town But You Will Never Fool Me.
    Light, regardless if you are scum or not, you need to work on your communication and critical thinking skills. If we mislynch you then that's a huge issue on your part, and if you're scum, then your doing a bad job at convincing us
    fucketh me in the ass

15. ISO #1515

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    MM is Actress? uWu
    This scenario doesn't exist and here's why. If MM flips green and the game doesn't end, we know that either MM or Irreverent was actress because if its 3v3 I'm pretty sure the game ends right there, town doesn't have a way to get 4 votes to lynch a mafia. So there's no need to make that play

They only need one mislynch, so their plan makes most sense as a) MM is bussed, Kira gets towncred to then turn around and mislynch me, or b) (backup plan) it backfires, Kira is lynched, he flips as justice, then I'm in turn mislynched next day and they win anyway

I don't see any scenario in which MM is actress if he's scum and DW is town

16. ISO #1516

Light, regardless if you are scum or not, you need to work on your communication and critical thinking skills. If we mislynch you then that's a huge issue on your part, and if you're scum, then your doing a bad job at convincing us
    I Think My Critical Thinking Is Just Fine.. Ill Agree My Communication Skills Need Work.

17. ISO #1517

I'll vote MM if everyone agrees that if he flips green you are turbolynched next day. You agree to this? Cause I dont wanna get set up by you to get mislynched in MYLYO in case MM is town
    I'm not DW, but I disagree with this. MM has acted pretty blatantly scummy. Especially after his attempt to scum-paint DS, which failed miserably. MM could be actress that wants to be lynched so town gets confused.

Also, I still don't like where you're trying to direct lynches. First on Revenant, now on DW? DW scumhunts hard and tunnels even harder, but he sheeped Gane who is confirmed town. You even said earlier that out of the "big 3" (DW/Gane/MM), MM is the scummiest.

18. ISO #1518

19. ISO #1519

I'm not DW, but I disagree with this. MM has acted pretty blatantly scummy. Especially after his attempt to scum-paint DS, which failed miserably. MM could be actress that wants to be lynched so town gets confused.

Also, I still don't like where you're trying to direct lynches. First on Revenant, now on DW? DW scumhunts hard and tunnels even harder, but he sheeped Gane who is confirmed town. You even said earlier that out of the "big 3" (DW/Gane/MM), MM is the scummiest.
    He Cant Be Actress If He Is The Same Alignment As Banana And Different Then Ganelon. Ganelon Flip Town Meaning Banana And MM Same Alignment As Scum.

20. ISO #1520

Quote Originally Posted by DS. View Post
    I'm still pissed at Ganelon. Bruh you played EOD yesterday so bad that it made me think you were scum, I hope you were actress and we find out that my read was solid because I still completely disagree with how you played that if you actually end up the town nurse
    @Frinckles can Mafia kill their own teammate? If not, Ganelon was 100% nurse.

To be fair, Gane was one of my top scum reads too. Jumping trains and suggesting mass claim.

21. ISO #1521

Well, yeah. But I also should be looking at the possibility of you being scum as well. What if it's you and Kira and MM is town? And he (Kira) was never even bussing MM in the first place? We mislynch him and we lose, you and Kira coast to an easy victory here today because nobody is even considering the possibility of YOU being scum

-unvote
    I won't accept the possibility that MM isn't scum, because from my end it is MECHANICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. It doesn't help that MM has been null at best to almost everyone in the game, are you willing to accept that everything I've done has been scum motivated, and makes sense from a scum perspective? I've been nothing but honest in a game where scum are forced to lie to win
    fucketh me in the ass

22. ISO #1522

23. ISO #1523

First, this info is outdated because we realized we are already in MLYLO. If MM flips green, we lose.

Second, the reason I said this was because Kira fakeclaimed and I'm pretty sure its because Kira is actress and not MM. This is further expanded on here:

This scenario doesn't exist and here's why. If MM flips green and the game doesn't end, we know that either MM or Irreverent was actress because if its 3v3 I'm pretty sure the game ends right there, town doesn't have a way to get 4 votes to lynch a mafia. So there's no need to make that play

They only need one mislynch, so their plan makes most sense as a) MM is bussed, Kira gets towncred to then turn around and mislynch me, or b) (backup plan) it backfires, Kira is lynched, he flips as justice, then I'm in turn mislynched next day and they win anyway

I don't see any scenario in which MM is actress if he's scum and DW is town
    As for directing lynches, what? Directing lynches? Directing a lynch onto DW? It's MYLYO and DW makes a good point, I have to consider all possibilities even though I've maintained all day that MM is the scummier of the two. Did you read my giant ass post (in a spoiler tag) analyzing MM's day 1? Have you read any of my posts today?

24. ISO #1524

It's not confirmed that YOU are Justice though. Light counterclaimed you.
    Why are you being obtuse? "Justice is a confirmed role" is what I said to DS when DS asked if both Kira and myself could both be scum. The only way for that to be possible would be if a 3rd person claimed justice, since it's a confirmed role

25. ISO #1525

26. ISO #1526

27. ISO #1527

I won't accept the possibility that MM isn't scum, because from my end it is MECHANICALLY IMPOSSIBLE. It doesn't help that MM has been null at best to almost everyone in the game, are you willing to accept that everything I've done has been scum motivated, and makes sense from a scum perspective? I've been nothing but honest in a game where scum are forced to lie to win
    Bro I legit told you over and over that I believe that you are town and MM is scum. But last game Punchy pocketed me, in my first game back Ducky pocketed me. I owe it to myself to look over your posts again because FMPOV, one of the two of you is scum and one is town, but it's not 100% confirmed for me which one is which

28. ISO #1528

Yes, Me because of end of day train movements but before that I was town reading him.
    To be fair I agree with Gane's decision to jump the Revenant train. NO ONE was defending Rev.

Unfortunately I didn't understand why Gane did this until d1 ended... I was gone for most of EOD :/

29. ISO #1529

Light did not want to vote Vacron nor Rev yesterday which gives me pause because he voted MM almost in what could be seen as a bus statement because he was never getting lynched at that point and it allowed him to not decide between the wagons
    Light voted DW, not MM.

30. ISO #1530

Imma Do Something Else For Awhile. I Gave All Information I Could. As Best As I Could. Its Up To You Guys Like I Said Banana And MM Same Alignment Ganelon Different Then MM. MM And Banana Cant Be Actress Because Actress Always Come Up As Different Alignment. Ganelon Town Nurse Leaving MM And Banana As Scum.

31. ISO #1531

Bro I legit told you over and over that I believe that you are town and MM is scum. But last game Punchy pocketed me, in my first game back Ducky pocketed me. I owe it to myself to look over your posts again because FMPOV, one of the two of you is scum and one is town, but it's not 100% confirmed for me which one is which
    That's fair, and that's why I believe that Town!Banana is reasonably motivated, but I can also see how Scum!Banana is motivated in the cursed timeline
    fucketh me in the ass

32. ISO #1532

Just thinking through all the options.

Light softed but would not outright claim anything yesterday
    Dw says he saw him claim justice which I did not see. Scum would know they would have to claim justice
    I don't think an actual justice ever soft claims like that
    Gane also said Light may be justice. I checked Light's first posts and I see why. Check this interaction:

All power roles had the opportunity to use their ability last night.
    And yes whatever Justice knows is valuable information to town
    I Agree That Would Be Very Valuable Information..

33. ISO #1533

34. ISO #1534

35. ISO #1535

36. ISO #1536

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    -vote Light_Yagami
    Oh well, that solves it. As for Banana's results, it makes the team Deathworlds - Light - [Renegade / DS / Ceko]. Banana and Varcron are confirmed town. The Deathworlds and Varcron part was rather unexpected, I must admit.
    So you and DW are both pushing the same grouping as the potential third? Interesting

37. ISO #1537

38. ISO #1538

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    I will post my reasoning later behind why I think banana cuchi is the true justice and yigama is most likely actress as I have been studying their posts, but I have to get back to work. But here is my current reading:

town:
    varcron
    DW
    banana cuchi
    ninento DS

scum
    Yigama/MM/Onegeko

Why onecoko to complete the scum triumvirate? He still doesn't even think MM is scum as of this post:

It is painfully obvious that MM is scum, and pages upon pages virtually confirming it due to the justice claim venn diagram overlap. Why is he refusing to acknowledge this?
    Techincally MM is correct. The three possibilities are:

Light town/ MM scum/ Banana scum
    Light scum/ MM scum/ Banana town
    Light scum/ DS scum/ Banana town

39. ISO #1539

40. ISO #1540

41. ISO #1541

42. ISO #1542

You realize Yagami also said MM is scum. If MM turns up scum, that doesn't make Banana any more credible than Light.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    You fucked yourself by claiming justice after justice confirmed me, bad slip by you.

forgot to tack on "+scumpoints" at the end there :^)

I am sorry for thinking you were scum yesterday, it was MM and Yagami, I was wrong, you were right.
    Light claimed Justice BEFORE Banana, LOL. Also DW, please don't start favoring Varcron over Light because of this apology. Apologies can just be another tool to deceive, so don't trust some1 because they apologized. SMH

EVEN MORE +scumpoints

43. ISO #1543

I was gonna do a reread of DW to see if I was wrong, but this game is mechanically solved on day 2 and I dont see the point. If you flip town Ill push for his lynch, and if I'm mislynched whatever, on to the next one
    Uhh... no. A town MM means we lynch between Banana and Light because thats a 50/50. We arent going from a MM lynch to DW because of actressing we could be going on a wild goose chase. If we think MM ends up as actual town then we lynch between Banana/Light tomorrow.

44. ISO #1544

Yeah Well Lets Lynch You And Find Out And If You Do Flip Cit Ill Believe You Were Actress.. Because Actress Will Always Come Up As Not The Same.. Alignment.. And With Galeon Dead An Me Doubting That Mafia Would Knowing Kill One Of Their Own Leaves You.. You Are In Fact The God Damn Actress.. From My Point Of View And Banana And MM Will Flip Scum 100%.. Only Other Scenario Is That Banana Is Actress And Visited Me And Will Flip Justice.. Then You And MM Will 100% Flip Scum.. So There Is That.. So Seeing As How I Got A Same Check On MM & Banana That Means That.. Neither MM Or Banana Are Actress.. That Leaves You.. Leaving My Original Thought Process On You MM And Banana All Mafia..
    Actress will always flip different than Town to a Justice. Check setup oWo

45. ISO #1545

Uhh... no. A town MM means we lynch between Banana and Light because thats a 50/50. We arent going from a MM lynch to DW because of actressing we could be going on a wild goose chase. If we think MM ends up as actual town then we lynch between Banana/Light tomorrow.
    This is outdated, we've realized we're in MYLYO. If MM is town and we lynch, game ends

46. ISO #1546

Wasn't Banana one of your town reads yesterday? MM and Banana have fundamentally opposed eachother since day 1, I personally don't believe that DW is maf since he went after you (now confirmed actress). It does puzzle me as to why MM would vote you, but I guess it doesn't need to make sense seeing that they changed 50 times.
    Light was the only person scumreading Banana on day 1...
    I Wouldnt Be So Trusting Of Banana If Ur Cautious Of MM

47. ISO #1547

48. ISO #1548

49. ISO #1549

My vote will stay on MM, we will lynch him today then if he is scum like Banana says, Yagami (the actress) tomorrow).
    Someone's getting desperate, lol. Light believes MM is scum too! Quit trying to turn the MM lynch to your favor, Varc.

50. ISO #1550