Simple Forum Mafia - Page 2
Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #51

Re: Simple Forum Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Oh and fun fact. I know the random questions can be seen as NAI. But from my experience and nearly all the games that I played the guy who starts that random questions crap was scum. Appearing contributional, but asking questions not even related to the direct game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    -vote Auckmid

This strategy has always came from scum. Even I did it once, and I was scum. It's quite easy to scumpaint people successfully when you have a full wall of text of everyone talking about themselves. There's always something you can say about it to make someone look scummy.
    Usually I also dislike random questions since it's easy to give people an out of appearing active while not actually doing anything related to the game. This is an unusual circumstance however, since there has been so little activity. It looked a lot like the game needed some sort of stimulus in order to try and progress so that the day doesn't end with a pure random lynch.

Btw, Blinkskater, you clearly found asking me asking the questions to be scummy. You have also shown absolutely no aversion to casting your vote down early in previous FMs. How come decided not to vote for me here?

Quote Originally Posted by AIVION View Post
    -vote Banshis

I don't like how you're asking this.... it almost feels like you WANT Blink to confirm his role to you...

Which I think is super scummy. In this save in particular too.
    Digging for peoples roles is something that I disapprove of heavily. However...

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkskater
    I also am going to say that I'd be a strong candidate for a day 2 and on lynch. I think I am going to be a likley werewolf target. My behavior will not change if I am culted, and it will be a lot harder to know if i have been culted then say anyone else IMO.
    This is clearly a citizen WIFOM claim. Everyone here should know that this is a citizen WIFOM claim. What Banshis says is clearly not role digging, it is questioning Blink's decision to immediately throw down this claim, which I do not see as unreasonable.

2. ISO #52

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by Auckmid View Post

This is clearly a citizen WIFOM claim. Everyone here should know that this is a citizen WIFOM claim. What Banshis says is clearly not role digging, it is questioning Blink's decision to immediately throw down this claim, which I do not see as unreasonable.
    Well.. there's more ways to read into the WIFOM than just outright assuming it's a Citizen claim, especially since it's coming from Blink. The fact that he outright points out that it's a Citizen claim is a bit scummy and felt like he was probing for a role confirmation to me.

And, as I said, in this save that's scummier than usual.

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.
    If your dear heart is wounded, my wild heart bleeds with yours.

4. ISO #54

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Not Sure.. Does Sound Fishy Now.. But I Always Bring Up Questions Like That.. So, To Me Not Out Of Character To Ask Questions Like That.
    Ah... you do huh?

Either I'm blind or I never notice xD

Everybody is equally weak on the inside, just that some present their ruins as new castles and become kings –
    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

5. ISO #55

Usually I also dislike random questions since it's easy to give people an out of appearing active while not actually doing anything related to the game. This is an unusual circumstance however, since there has been so little activity. It looked a lot like the game needed some sort of stimulus in order to try and progress so that the day doesn't end with a pure random lynch.

Btw, Blinkskater, you clearly found asking me asking the questions to be scummy. You have also shown absolutely no aversion to casting your vote down early in previous FMs. How come decided not to vote for me here?

Town leaves this alone. No need to dig into that whatsoever. It clearly is not a citizen wifom claim. The fact that thats what you're calling it is bologna. I didn't vote you because i didn't feel the need to at the moment. The fact that you're defending someone who clearly was role hunting makes it even worse for you tbh, and i'd gladly vote either you or ban.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

6. ISO #56

7. ISO #57

The fact that there cant be 2 scum right now is nerve racking. You cant post such anti town rhetoric and expect to be townread.
    Actually good sir.. there can be.

Remember? The Hidden town slots have a chance to roll Minion

However I dunno if the Werewolf actually knows if they exist or not.. lol.

8. ISO #58

Actually good sir.. there can be.

Remember? The Hidden town slots have a chance to roll Minion

However I dunno if the Werewolf actually knows if they exist or not.. lol.
    " The Minion is considered a possible town power role"

At least I think that's what that means... it's how I read it that is. Again, dunno if the Werewolf is informed of this or not as it doesn't say that on the setup...

Hmm...

9. ISO #59

Town leaves this alone. No need to dig into that whatsoever. It clearly is not a citizen wifom claim. The fact that thats what you're calling it is bologna. I didn't vote you because i didn't feel the need to at the moment. The fact that you're defending someone who clearly was role hunting makes it even worse for you tbh, and i'd gladly vote either you or ban.
    No, trying to find the motivation behind someone making a specific post doesn't make it anti-town. What you seem to be attempting to do here is making a post and then trying to make any attempts to question that post off-limits. If we look at the post itself...

I also am going to say that I'd be a strong candidate for a day 2 and on lynch. I think I am going to be a likley werewolf target. My behavior will not change if I am culted, and it will be a lot harder to know if i have been culted then say anyone else IMO.
    TPRs cannot be converted, only citizen can be. By saying that you are a strong lynch target after night 1 (when the werewolf has a chance to convert) you are clearly implying that you can be converted, making this a soft citizen claim. Please go on about why this isn't actually a citizen wifom claim.

For the part highlighted in yellow, I am interpreting it as you saying that you are a strong lynch target day 2 and onwards, but I would like that confirmed.

10. ISO #60

No, trying to find the motivation behind someone making a specific post doesn't make it anti-town. What you seem to be attempting to do here is making a post and then trying to make any attempts to question that post off-limits. If we look at the post itself...

TPRs cannot be converted, only citizen can be. By saying that you are a strong lynch target after night 1 (when the werewolf has a chance to convert) you are clearly implying that you can be converted, making this a soft citizen claim. Please go on about why this isn't actually a citizen wifom claim.

For the part highlighted in yellow, I am interpreting it as you saying that you are a strong lynch target day 2 and onwards, but I would like that confirmed.
    No.

11. ISO #61

Does someone want to comment on the fact that there could be a possible Minion Among us right now?

12. ISO #62

13. ISO #63

First Of All Its Not A Fact If Its Only Possible.. Second Of All If You Keep Bringing It Up.. Is The Minion You?
    Yes I'm totes the Minion.

You got me.

/s

14. ISO #64

First Of All Its Not A Fact If Its Only Possible.. Second Of All If You Keep Bringing It Up.. Is The Minion You?
    lol you like to twist the words I say around, don't you?

I never said it was a "FACT" there's a minion.

It's just a fact that the possibility is there, and if so if the Werewolf knows or not.

15. ISO #65

No.
    Slaol, is that you?

Does someone want to comment on the fact that there could be a possible Minion Among us right now?
    There is a possibility that there is a minion, meaning 2 scum working together right now instead of just 1. I don't have much to comment on the topic right now besides that. Do you?

16. ISO #66

Slaol, is that you?

There is a possibility that there is a minion, meaning 2 scum working together right now instead of just 1. I don't have much to comment on the topic right now besides that. Do you?
    Only what I've said so far.

17. ISO #67

Whelp, I may or may not be here for EoD... but i'll try I work early tomorrow and don't get out until late... and apparently EoD is at 8PM.

I will try though, but won't make any promises.

18. ISO #68

[Come along Stanley things are running quite smoothly. I am completely confused as to why you are suggesting we have made miscalculations. Just look at the screen. Vitals are smooth and there hasn’t been any sign of unaccounted for stress with our participants. Have you considered taking a vacation Stanley? It may do you a world of good.]

Hello again dear guests. Our Lead Technician, Dr. Stanley Fritgea, was just giving me an update on how extraordinary you all are preforming. A worderous happening you are all a part of. We are moving right along schedule. Bit of a scene change now though, we adjourn to the afternoon at a nearby marketplace. A sparse selection of goods are available, decorative cloth and pelts to keep one warm during the nights, a wide array of freshly grown fruits are peppered between stalls of simple weaponry. An individual could spend hours browsing this quant little center. Dear me, what is that racket. . . .

[distantly an alarm can be faintly heard.]

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

22. ISO #72

Quote Originally Posted by Damus_Graves View Post
    [Come along Stanley things are running quite smoothly. I am completely confused as to why you are suggesting we have made miscalculations. Just look at the screen. Vitals are smooth and there hasn’t been any sign of unaccounted for stress with our participants. Have you considered taking a vacation Stanley? It may do you a world of good.]

Hello again dear guests. Our Lead Technician, Dr. Stanley Fritgea, was just giving me an update on how extraordinary you all are preforming. A worderous happening you are all a part of. We are moving right along schedule. Bit of a scene change now though, we adjourn to the afternoon at a nearby marketplace. A sparse selection of goods are available, decorative cloth and pelts to keep one warm during the nights, a wide array of freshly grown fruits are peppered between stalls of simple weaponry. An individual could spend hours browsing this quant little center. Dear me, what is that racket. . . .

[distantly an alarm can be faintly heard.]
    @Damus_Graves Define Simple Weaponry Please?

23. ISO #73

24. ISO #74

25. ISO #75

26. ISO #76

Mr. Squishy, what is your take so far on what has come from the questions?

Do you feel like there's something to read from them?
    Nope, it honestly feels useless atm. I guess it pumped in some discussion? But again, it's not scum hunting, so it's not really useful.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

27. ISO #77

Man... this game feels so dead it's eerie.

Spoiler : CENSORED FOR MY POOR LIL EYES :

Maybe it's because it's only an 8 player game and it's weird times for people... but even Eternia felt more active than this does..

;/

Well... Guess I'll just wait for now.
    Yea, it looks like you guys can't do shit when I'm not here xD

I had a very busy and exhausting day yesterday, which caused me to fall asleep instantly and to slightly procrastinate my replies :P but now I'm
    . I guess I was contaminated by Light

Now, onto the game itself. I've seen some stuff that is really, REALLY weird, stay tuned.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

28. ISO #78

Quote Originally Posted by Banshis View Post
    Well since nobody has said anything on it. This is pretty much a citizen claim since only they can be culted.
    @blinkskater Why did you feel like you had to claim this?
    I personally don't think it is one, but even if it was.... WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SAY IT OUTLOUD? It's terribly anti-town, in general, but especially in this setup, since only cits can be culted, which you obviously knew given the nature of your post.

I'm not putting you to L-2 because it's too early for it, but consider me as willing to vote you, @Banshis .

29. ISO #79

Still Pretty Sudden.. Basically Banshis Was Just Asking Why.. To What Blink Had Stated.. Then You Just Vote Him Up All Nonchalant Like
    Calling it: Light is town. His reasoning is... uhm.... yea, but he's town.

30. ISO #80

Hmm.... I guess. What I do agree with, though, is that Blink didn't put his vote on you... It's strange, it doesn't look like himself.

But no, this is not clearly a citizen WIFOM claim, it's a soft WIFOM, and I think that blink has literally always said that his behavior wouldn't change if he was culted, in every single cult game he has played in, including the ones where everyone could be culted.

31. ISO #81

-vote Auckmid
    Reiterating my vote here. Explainations on why it is anti-town to comment on this are not needed, it's obvious, at least it should be for someone who's so quick on jumping on a "claim", and defending saying it outloud, AND commenting on it further.

32. ISO #82

33. ISO #83

I think MM, Naz, Light, blink are all currently town.

I also think that due to this being an 8 player setup, there has to be a minion implemented into the game already. I think this becauase there needs to be some sort of failsafe inplace incase we lynched the werewolf day 1 to avoid breaking the game. A 12.5% chance to win the game day 1 seems kind of high for a FM game.

This helps solidify my read for a Banshis/Auckmid team.

That would leave Aivion/Arsonist as my null reads, although i do have a townlean on Aivion.

34. ISO #84

35. ISO #85

-unvote

The site meta atm seems to be that days start in a somewhat troll-like fashion where people just say whatever and place their votes down without much reason until someone sees something that they find as genuinely suspicious, then the game progresses from there. A lot of the time, the early days still end in hastily put together turbo lynches, but that isn't super relevant.

The reason why I am pointing this out is that even though I do recognize that the start of the FM might be a little bit awkward for some people (late evening), it's safe to say that this FM is not progressing quickly and, at the current rate, day 1 will provide minimal information and will end with a pseudo-random lynch. While I don't think that the naz thing is that terrible, I don't think that basing the early game around naz's drinking will be that beneficial.

For that reason, lets try to stimulate the day chat with...

Random Question Time

@everyone

1) Who are you? (answer as vaguely or as in-depth as you like)
    2) How did you discover the site/start playing mafia?
    3) Do you prefer playing as town or as scum?
    4) Do you think you are better at playing as town or as scum?
    5) Do you prefer cats or dogs?
    6) Are you town?
    7) Do you have a stronger relation with any player or players currently in this FM relative to everyone else?

I'll also give my answers...

1) I'm 22 years old and am currently in my final year of university at UBC where I am studying computer science. I was born in and lived my early life in England but moved to Canada at the end of elementary school and am currently planning on moving back to England for a while once I've finished my degree.

2) I played the SC2 mod pretty much the day it was released back in 2011 and joined the site through that. I've long since stopped playing the mod since I eventually found the overemphasis on all power-roles and "follow the sheriff" to be uninteresting. However, I still find forum mafias, where the emphasis is much more on scumhunting, to be much more entertaining.

3) I prefer playing town for the simple reason that I find deducing who the bad guys are to be funner then deceiving people as the bad guy.

4) I had not played mafia for many years before rejoining the site when I hosted LBP. Since being back, I have only rolled town. For this reason, I don't know how successful I would be if I played as scum and therefore cannot really answer this question. As mentioned above however, I enjoy playing town more then mafia which has always been the case.

5) I prefer cats. I value independence quite highly as a characteristic which is something cats display much more strongly then dogs.

6) I am town.

7) Banshis and I are both part of a group that formed quite a few years ago that originated from this website which contains most of the older players who have come back recently, at least for a bit.
    1) A normie
    2) I discovered mafia in late 2017
    3) idc rly
    4) I'm shit at both, playing this setup to improve my play
    5) I prefer cats, dogs are cool too but i ♥ cats.
    6) Real scum wouldn't say that he's scum, why you asking such a dumb question?
    7) I wouldn't say i have strong relation with anyone here. My account is only 1 year old.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

36. ISO #86

37. ISO #87

38. ISO #88

But no, this is not clearly a citizen WIFOM claim, it's a soft WIFOM, and I think that blink has literally always said that his behavior wouldn't change if he was culted, in every single cult game he has played in, including the ones where everyone could be culted.
    You are literally just resorting to semantics here. Blink was OBVIOUSLY hinting at being citizen in his earlier post. Blink saying that his behavior doesn't change after being culted isn't the important part. I highlighted the important part...

I also am going to say that I'd be a strong candidate for a day 2 and on lynch.
    TPRs cannot be converted and therefore would not be calling themselves strong lynch targets on future days unless they were trying to trick the werewolf into seeing them as citizen. God help you if you cannot see this and, more importantly, the fact that Blink was hinting at citizen should be obvious to everyone.

Marsmallow has a few other posts but I'm not going to quote them all since it's all essentially repeating the exact same thing which is that "Hunting for citizens is anti-town. This is citizen hunting, therefore anyone who doesn't call it anti-town is scum". The entire point comes down to this though. When the game starts, the werewolf has no idea who, if anyone, is a TPR and who is a citizen. While they might be able to come up with minor deductions through reading people, they aren't going to have much to go off of. Therefore, doing this type of wifom play isn't necessarily pro-town at all. It might be a mind-game to throw the werewolf off of making the right decision, but the werewolf has so little information to go off of to start with that it ends up being highly unnecessary. However, it does do a good job of giving the appearance of being town since it shows Blink as apparently attempting to psyche out the werewolf without actually doing anything useful.

This is where the root lies. I see potential scum motivation for Blink opening up with this type of play and I am interested in his reasoning. Saying this is off bounds is garbage because I have no interest in finding out if Blink is actually claiming citizen relative to TPR and I did not read this as what Banshis was trying to figure out. I am interested in seeing if this is genuinely a town effort or just a scum effort to appear towny. Blink refused to answer anything and instead just clumped myself and Banshis as scum. Two possibilities exist from this...

1) Blink is town and actually thinks that this is an attempt to uncover whether he is TPR or citizen.
    2) Blink is scum and taking the easy out of by effectively ignoring any questioning by using the argument given by AIVION and followed up by MM.

The reason why I am not actually finding the first option to be that plausible is that Blink literally started the game with a small gambit with his wifom claim where, from a town-perspective, he was willing to give information in an attempt to try and throw off the werewolf. The only reason I can see for Blink to be completely unwilling to give any additional information surrounding this as a town player is if he is worried about giving information that would imply his actual role. This doesn't mesh with his opening wifom. As a result, I lean towards the second option.

Accusing anyone who attempts to follow through with the Blink case as scum is just stupidity. As mentioned above, I find Blink's post and response to be scummy. Additionally, Blink hasn't show any unwillingness in the past town performances I have seen to throw down his vote without much provocation, which is why I also found him not voting me after saying the random questions are scummy as suspicious. Therefore...

-vote blinkskater

I will also add a little extra note: This post is effectively me disputing the claim that questioning Blink's post is anti-town. I stand by the claim and have found Blink's play so far to be scummy. However, even though I find the reasoning brought forward against this so far to be weak and Banshis was the one who started all of this to begin with by questioning Blink's post, I also don't necessarily think that Banshis has been pro-town. Everything I've posted so far has been my own reasoning and Banshis hasn't given anything to defend his own questioning. Additionally, while what he has posted hasn't been super far off my own thoughts, it has literally only really been "naz is claiming to be drunk and that was done by mafia in the past few games" and "Why did you make your opening post Blink?", neither of which I see as things that he couldn't easily say as werewolf. Lynching Banshis might not be my first choice, but it also isn't something I necessarily oppose.

39. ISO #89

I think MM, Naz, Light, blink are all currently town.

I also think that due to this being an 8 player setup, there has to be a minion implemented into the game already. I think this becauase there needs to be some sort of failsafe inplace incase we lynched the werewolf day 1 to avoid breaking the game. A 12.5% chance to win the game day 1 seems kind of high for a FM game.

This helps solidify my read for a Banshis/Auckmid team.

That would leave Aivion/Arsonist as my null reads, although i do have a townlean on Aivion.
    I feel like it would be too obvious. Plus, we don't even know for sure how many scums there are. I have my eye on you; although Auck has been scummy as hell, I had noticed that you were more cautious with your vote, and he said the same thing, without me mentioning it before....

Also, where is your townread on Naz coming from?? I can understand all of your other reads very well, but that one is really weird.

P.S. I have AIVION as mid-strong townread. He has done his best for the current status of the game IMO, although there is not a lot to read people on atm.

40. ISO #90

You are literally just resorting to semantics here. Blink was OBVIOUSLY hinting at being citizen in his earlier post. Blink saying that his behavior doesn't change after being culted isn't the important part. I highlighted the important part...

TPRs cannot be converted and therefore would not be calling themselves strong lynch targets on future days unless they were trying to trick the werewolf into seeing them as citizen. God help you if you cannot see this and, more importantly, the fact that Blink was hinting at citizen should be obvious to everyone.

Marsmallow has a few other posts but I'm not going to quote them all since it's all essentially repeating the exact same thing which is that "Hunting for citizens is anti-town. This is citizen hunting, therefore anyone who doesn't call it anti-town is scum". The entire point comes down to this though. When the game starts, the werewolf has no idea who, if anyone, is a TPR and who is a citizen. While they might be able to come up with minor deductions through reading people, they aren't going to have much to go off of. Therefore, doing this type of wifom play isn't necessarily pro-town at all. It might be a mind-game to throw the werewolf off of making the right decision, but the werewolf has so little information to go off of to start with that it ends up being highly unnecessary. However, it does do a good job of giving the appearance of being town since it shows Blink as apparently attempting to psyche out the werewolf without actually doing anything useful.

This is where the root lies. I see potential scum motivation for Blink opening up with this type of play and I am interested in his reasoning. Saying this is off bounds is garbage because I have no interest in finding out if Blink is actually claiming citizen relative to TPR and I did not read this as what Banshis was trying to figure out. I am interested in seeing if this is genuinely a town effort or just a scum effort to appear towny. Blink refused to answer anything and instead just clumped myself and Banshis as scum. Two possibilities exist from this...

1) Blink is town and actually thinks that this is an attempt to uncover whether he is TPR or citizen.
    2) Blink is scum and taking the easy out of by effectively ignoring any questioning by using the argument given by AIVION and followed up by MM.

The reason why I am not actually finding the first option to be that plausible is that Blink literally started the game with a small gambit with his wifom claim where, from a town-perspective, he was willing to give information in an attempt to try and throw off the werewolf. The only reason I can see for Blink to be completely unwilling to give any additional information surrounding this as a town player is if he is worried about giving information that would imply his actual role. This doesn't mesh with his opening wifom. As a result, I lean towards the second option.

Accusing anyone who attempts to follow through with the Blink case as scum is just stupidity. As mentioned above, I find Blink's post and response to be scummy. Additionally, Blink hasn't show any unwillingness in the past town performances I have seen to throw down his vote without much provocation, which is why I also found him not voting me after saying the random questions are scummy as suspicious. Therefore...

-vote blinkskater

I will also add a little extra note: This post is effectively me disputing the claim that questioning Blink's post is anti-town. I stand by the claim and have found Blink's play so far to be scummy. However, even though I find the reasoning brought forward against this so far to be weak and Banshis was the one who started all of this to begin with by questioning Blink's post, I also don't necessarily think that Banshis has been pro-town. Everything I've posted so far has been my own reasoning and Banshis hasn't given anything to defend his own questioning. Additionally, while what he has posted hasn't been super far off my own thoughts, it has literally only really been "naz is claiming to be drunk and that was done by mafia in the past few games" and "Why did you make your opening post Blink?", neither of which I see as things that he couldn't easily say as werewolf. Lynching Banshis might not be my first choice, but it also isn't something I necessarily oppose.
    @blinkskater , Auckmid hasn't played with you before, correct?

What blink is saying is that he often comes off as scummy, it's his town meta lol... It's far from unusual for him to say that kind of stuff.

The issue I have with this push is that, although I 100% disagree with Auck's arguments, I feel he's genuinely scumreading Blink. Therefore,
    -vote Banshis
    I am too conflicted on Auckmid to push a lynch on him, and since he's quite active, we should be able to read him further later. Banshis, on the other hand, is purely scummy.

Banshis is at L-1. Do not hammer yet, if you are town. ANY EARLY HAMMERER WILL HAVE MY VOTE ON HIM/HER TOMORROW.

41. ISO #91

Aite so my naz townread is based on her activity. A dcum naz would try a lot harder to be in the game trying to contribute even if she was busy.

I don't agree with anything Auckmid says, so I can see MM'S point on him genuinley scumreading me. A lot of the older players have trouble adapting to the newer meta, so they think a set behavior is say scummy. When an argument can literally be made from a town or scum side. Theres really no getting through to these players unless you change up your game to fit their narrative of townyness. I'm not willing to do that.

Whether i'm a TPR or not which the werewolf will not be able to read, i stand by my statement in saying that i am the most likley to be the cults target. And i refuse to delve into auckmids anti town rhetoric.

42. ISO #92

I feel like it would be too obvious. Plus, we don't even know for sure how many scums there are. I have my eye on you; although Auck has been scummy as hell, I had noticed that you were more cautious with your vote, and he said the same thing, without me mentioning it before....

Also, where is your townread on Naz coming from?? I can understand all of your other reads very well, but that one is really weird.

P.S. I have AIVION as mid-strong townread. He has done his best for the current status of the game IMO, although there is not a lot to read people on atm.
    So you think theres more of a chance to be 1 scum then there is 2? 12.5% chance to win on day 1 if theres only 1 scum. Thats not something the host would do IMO. So due to simple math id say we have 2 scum atm.

43. ISO #93

And i'll reiterate again i was not hinting at being a cit. So no matter how many times Auckmid stamps his feet and says thats what i was doing, he is wrong.

I know what i am doing i made the post.

Auckmid did not make the post. To me it seems he wants to take my town motivated post and paint it red.

If I were a hunter i'd totally be shooting Auckmid.

44. ISO #94

45. ISO #95

[/SIZE]1) Who are you? (answer as vaguely or as in-depth as you like)
    2) How did you discover the site/start playing mafia?
    3) Do you prefer playing as town or as scum?
    4) Do you think you are better at playing as town or as scum?
    5) Do you prefer cats or dogs?
    6) Are you town?
    7) Do you have a stronger relation with any player or players currently in this FM relative to everyone else?

[/SIZE]
    I will answer this now, because at this point I deem it useful for reads

1) Eyeh asher eyeh.
    2) I discovered Mafia by playing SC2, and fell in love with it immediatly. It was in 2015. 2 years later, I joined the forums to be an active part of the game's community. I then started playing FM here, and was surprised by how much... logic there was here, compared to the mod lol. Since my first game, Pulp Fiction, I haven't missed a single game, and don't plan on doing so before the site grows enough for it!
    3) Town, because it's mostly what I love Mafia for: being a detective (not the role).
    4) I think Town, although my last games as scum weren't bad at all, and my last games as town were not great at all...
    5) @Gyrlander
    6) Yes lol
    7) Yes, with AIVION, Blink, and Naz (although I played with/talked to Naz less than the two others). I also know Light_Yagami, but not much, yet I have a 100% success rate on reading him, where most people fail, out of blinkskater.

46. ISO #96

Aite so my naz townread is based on her activity. A dcum naz would try a lot harder to be in the game trying to contribute even if she was busy.
    I don't think so, honestly. I'm not a fan of using activity as a tell, at least not on this scale. However I can get along a small town lean there.

47. ISO #97

48. ISO #98

I don't think so, honestly. I'm not a fan of using activity as a tell, at least not on this scale. However I can get along a small town lean there.
    I dont expect you to trust me on that, but i do know naz better then you ;)

49. ISO #99

So you think theres more of a chance to be 1 scum then there is 2? 12.5% chance to win on day 1 if theres only 1 scum. Thats not something the host would do IMO. So due to simple math id say we have 2 scum atm.
    cough Lady Gaga cough

I'm not a fan of host meta, and this exact kind of setup with 1 cultfia vs town has already been played. I'm not assuming any unless I see a Minion flip on D1.

50. ISO #100

Actually Auck could be white knighting Ban because he knows he will flip town. I think Auck may be the better lynch, the random questions, and defense of a scummy player.

-vote auckmid
    If you are indeed Town, it drastically increases his odds of being scum. But of that, I am not convinced you're a scary scum, and you could be doing some behind-the-scenes plays, here to appear towny by removing your vote. But for now, I will keep my vote on Banshis for reasons prev. stated.