Kelden
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Kelden

1. ISO #1

Kelden

If you have lost your points and want a point restoration, please post a thread in this forum according to the following template:

Title: Kelden

Account Name: Kelden#1838

Main Body:

Account Name: Kelden

(always every time)

Account ID: 1-S2-1-3626222

Your Realm: Americas

Approximate Points: probably 2 old accounts, 1 with several thousand for sure, I used to play a ton a few years back, but no way I have any replays I think.. and another where I can back briefly and noticed my points were wiped, but only played for a little bit so only had a few hundred probably, then I came back a few months ago to start playing again, and again I had 0 points, been playing a bunch lately over the last 2 months, so now I got like 5500 points, if you can restore my points from way back that had several thousand that would be great

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4

Re: Kelden

Awwww Lol

Honestly I have no clue, do old accounts that were wiped have different IDs?

If so then blast, there isn't anyway I'm getting that, now that I think about it, this account was way back during Wings of Liberty, all I can remember is it asked me for an account name, and I put in "Kelden"

I played with a few friends during this time at WOL, who probably were under the account names "Xjudges" "Rekirts" "Frizzy" or "Frizze"

I always put Kelden for everything, I aint never saved a replay or anything, and I've never been on this site until yesterday when somebody mentioned you can possibly get points back from old accounts

5. ISO #5

Re: Kelden

Quote Originally Posted by Kelden View Post
    Awwww Lol

Honestly I have no clue, do old accounts that were wiped have different IDs?

If so then blast, there isn't anyway I'm getting that, now that I think about it, this account was way back during Wings of Liberty, all I can remember is it asked me for an account name, and I put in "Kelden"

I played with a few friends during this time at WOL, who probably were under the account names "Xjudges" "Rekirts" "Frizzy" or "Frizze"

I always put Kelden for everything, I aint never saved a replay or anything, and I've never been on this site until yesterday when somebody mentioned you can possibly get points back from old accounts
    You only use so many email addresses right? Try doing forgot my password inside Starcraft 2 and try all your other emails to see if you can recover the old account
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

6. ISO #6