Register

User Tag List

Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,800 of 2072
  1. ISO #1751

2. ISO #1752

Re: S-FM: ???? Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Sire. You must be correct. Because grammar is a universal setting and not dependent on the user.
    Alright, if you insist...

Morgan le Fay
    You have a [DATA CORRUPTED], if you attempt to kill the Site Director then you will instead recruit him as a Royal Bodyguard.
    Sue me for not sharing this specific information.
    I've been holding it until I've seen a legit scumslip on that they specifically knew the "Site Director", or if there was any hints of "Royal".

This goes nowhere other than confirming that Morgan le Fay ain't a cultist, but a flavored role who can recruit one specific person.

3. ISO #1753

I only have 30 minutes left, I think NoctiZ will most likely be night killed by the purple fraction. I don't think we should lynch him today, but that is a reasonable option tomorrow. I'm going to follow SJ(I'm a sheep). You have 30 minutes to decide.
    Look behind you, It's me fuckin' your Gurl.

4. ISO #1754

I am. Only off putting thing is I believe Rachly to be town.
    She had the grail originally. It makes sense for a town player to have it because then if she does -1 town but +town power role.

In other words I don't se the host offering +1 scum death +1super town power.

Also because Rlvg is being a douche.
    Well you failed to lynch SB16 yesterday even though I saw you lurking at the bottom of the page at EOD. You have yet to give us a bigger target with any reason at all. Honestly, I don't know how you read Rachyl as scum. It was very clear by RLVG that the grail holder NEED NOT be town.

Unless rachyl is the 3rd red, I don't see how you could defend her. She's given no help, is apathetic. And isn't here at all.

Wido is as good of a lynch as her, but you havent even suggested another target.

Now the town leader wants your guys head. Come up with names and reasons. RLVG is one vote. You have 3 votes, with me you have 4. Others can be convinced. Let's go. Let's play.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

5. ISO #1755

6. ISO #1756

It's not shade, it was light humour to our past. I apologize if it came out wrong.
    I just think time and place. It did come out wrong. I just think it's not a smart move to throw anything that could be miscommunicated, especially since yesterday you called me a brick wall. So. Yeah, your "humor" is often at the expense of others. But it's all in good fun... right?
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

7. ISO #1757

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    Alright, if you insist...

Sue me for not sharing this specific information.
    I've been holding it until I've seen a legit scumslip on that they specifically knew the "Site Director", or if there was any hints of "Royal".

This goes nowhere other than confirming that Morgan le Fay ain't a cultist, but a flavored role who can recruit one specific person.
    Drip drip dat info.
    Shame you don't know anyone that directs anything. Like a catapult or night chat.
    Also I was just mad at you for thinking that grammar from a person is always accurate and always means X. Because it's not.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

8. ISO #1758

Well you failed to lynch SB16 yesterday even though I saw you lurking at the bottom of the page at EOD. You have yet to give us a bigger target with any reason at all. Honestly, I don't know how you read Rachyl as scum. It was very clear by RLVG that the grail holder NEED NOT be town.

Unless rachyl is the 3rd red, I don't see how you could defend her. She's given no help, is apathetic. And isn't here at all.

Wido is as good of a lynch as her, but you havent even suggested another target.

Now the town leader wants your guys head. Come up with names and reasons. RLVG is one vote. You have 3 votes, with me you have 4. Others can be convinced. Let's go. Let's play.
    I didn't lynch stealth because at that time I was scum. And wanted people to think that stealth was scum and distance myself from my teammates.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

9. ISO #1759

I think Morgan has a Royal Bodyguard which shall be part of the night immunity, as suggested by the line that also mentions the Site Director can become a Royal Bodyguard.
    Gyrl is dead though. So no.
    Shut up cow.

10. ISO #1760

Drip drip dat info.
    Shame you don't know anyone that directs anything. Like a catapult or night chat.
    Also I was just mad at you for thinking that grammar from a person is always accurate and always means X. Because it's not.
    So? You're Morgan le Fay, ain't you?
    You have a Night Immunity as long your Royal Bodyguards are alive.

The reason you don't mention the 3rd person is perhaps that there's no 3rd person because you failed to recruit the Site Director.

As a trust token, I request that NoctiZ is lynched. If he flips as anything but Red faction or flips as Royal Bodyguard, I'll get back at you.
    If he just flips Red with no Royal Bodyguard, I'll shut up and let you lead the fucking town.

11. ISO #1761

I just think time and place. It did come out wrong. I just think it's not a smart move to throw anything that could be miscommunicated, especially since yesterday you called me a brick wall. So. Yeah, your "humor" is often at the expense of others. But it's all in good fun... right?
    Brick wall because it's solid, tall and strong and there is no way of beating it. PTB will win all arguments weather he is right or wrong.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

12. ISO #1762

So? You're Morgan le Fay, ain't you?
    You have a Night Immunity as long your Royal Bodyguards are alive.

The reason you don't mention the 3rd person is perhaps that there's no 3rd person because you failed to recruit the Site Director.

As a trust token, I request that NoctiZ is lynched. If he flips as anything but Red faction or flips as Royal Bodyguard, I'll get back at you.
    If he just flips Red with no Royal Bodyguard, I'll shut up and let you lead the fucking town.
    5.fucking deaths to the town and you want to lynch more.

AND IF I WAS MORGAN THEN THE RED SCUM TEAM WOULD ALREADY REVEAL, COUNTER AND LYNCH ME.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

13. ISO #1763

Brick wall because it's solid, tall and strong and there is no way of beating it. PTB will win all arguments weather he is right or wrong.
    "If talking to someone is like talking to a brick wall, the person you are speaking to does not listen: I've tried to discuss my feelings with her, but it's like talking to a brick wall."

It was an insult no matter how you try to spin it.

Regardless. I'm willing to work with you. But remember, RLVG belongs to my faction at the end of the day.
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #1764

RLVG's line of reasoning I can follow-- especially if noctiz' role is anything indicative of a crier, our targets switch to red team. But. W h a t d o w e d o a b o u t t h e f u c k i n g g r a i l ? RLVG's words do 100% make sense. HOWEVER, rachyl has the grail, and if we don't lynch her today it's going to Morgan with no more herbs or whatever left.

15. ISO #1765

16. ISO #1766

WHAT IF THERE'S NO RED TEAM
    bro the win conditions say there's a fucking red team
    Shut up cow.

17. ISO #1767

"If talking to someone is like talking to a brick wall, the person you are speaking to does not listen: I've tried to discuss my feelings with her, but it's like talking to a brick wall."

It was an insult no matter how you try to spin it.

Regardless. I'm willing to work with you. But remember, RLVG belongs to my faction at the end of the day.
    ^see what I mean I love you PTB.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

18. ISO #1768

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    RLVG's line of reasoning I can follow-- especially if noctiz' role is anything indicative of a crier, our targets switch to red team. But. W h a t d o w e d o a b o u t t h e f u c k i n g g r a i l ? RLVG's words do 100% make sense. HOWEVER, rachyl has the grail, and if we don't lynch her today it's going to Morgan with no more herbs or whatever left.
    Rachyl is probably just a troll and probably doesn't even have the actual Grail.
    It first was an "ARtifact", and then immediately after everyone was like "Oh look it's the Grail" then Rachyl shouted about it being the Grail and disregarded the Artifact thing and didn't actually talk about their role in detail ever since. It's a plain red herring, I view.

19. ISO #1769

20. ISO #1770

Why didnt morgan kill her and take it already?

Because she doesnt have it and she's morgan.

Its like when sk claims doc, and goes to night, doc never dies. Why? Because it was a fucking sk the whole time.
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #1771

22. ISO #1772

Rachyl is probably just a troll and probably doesn't even have the actual Grail.
    It first was an "ARtifact", and then immediately after everyone was like "Oh look it's the Grail" then Rachyl shouted about it being the Grail and disregarded the Artifact thing and didn't actually talk about their role in detail ever since. It's a plain red herring, I view.
    so why dont we lynch her. SHES NOT TPR.
    Shut up cow.

23. ISO #1773

Look, I'll do the Crusade. I can't detail this shit, but trust me on this Crusade.

I'm holding my vote on NoctiZ. We're not losing, I'd like to secure a bullshit Win Condition that is plainly hypothetical, I'd like to get more information about SuperJack's team and actually confirming their claim.
    Inb4 NoctiZ is immune to night kills and that's why they're also quite insistent on it, or that there's a witch role or anything.

I have my rights to being properly cynical about this fucked up situation.

24. ISO #1774

Honestly @SuperJack you might need to out your 3rd person to shut RLVG up.

I get you don't want to, and it's bad for you. But as it stands now, he's coming for NOC. Either today or tonight, probably best to get someone to confirm you are a 3 person team.

It fucks you over I get it, but idk. Either that or get people to vote rachyl asap. She needs you and 2 others.
    Shut up cow.

25. ISO #1775

Well, somebody here has the grail. And we need to lynch them to let you get it. Honestly, if there is a purple team in any way, shape, or form, they HAVE to kill the red team at this point to remove the town block; if they kill town members then there will be less places for them to hide. If your suspicion about the presence of a crier is true-- even if they aren't modkilled for usage of white text, if anything indicative of that role is killed from red team then we will know who to lynch

26. ISO #1776

Well, somebody here has the grail. And we need to lynch them to let you get it. Honestly, if there is a purple team in any way, shape, or form, they HAVE to kill the red team at this point to remove the town block; if they kill town members then there will be less places for them to hide. If your suspicion about the presence of a crier is true-- even if they aren't modkilled for usage of white text, if anything indicative of that role is killed from red team then we will know who to lynch
    How do you know that the Host didn't add the white bold text himself?

27. ISO #1777

28. ISO #1778

29. ISO #1779

tbh I didn't even notice anyone else used white bold text.

30. ISO #1780

31. ISO #1781

3 hours to EOD.
    Shut up cow.

32. ISO #1782

33. ISO #1783

34. ISO #1784

35. ISO #1785

@Voss @goatseontheupboard @widomakr

hi vote rachyl

do something.
    @Stealthbomber16 you too.
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #1786

-vote Rachyl

This is how shits going down.
    Rachyl is getting lynched, I would of preferred Stealth/Voss (Maybe one of them are the 3rd team mate)
    You @RLVG are getting roleblocked tonight, as our scum team is basically GF, Consig, Consort.
    A player that Me, Noctiz +3rd Red Scum will be chosen to die, we are looking to kill Purple Scum/Netural.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

37. ISO #1787

Shut up cow.

38. ISO #1788

-vote Rachyl

Rachyl is getting lynched, I would of preferred Stealth/Voss (Maybe one of them are the 3rd team mate)
    You @RLVG are getting roleblocked tonight, as our scum team is basically GF, Consig, Consort.
    A player that Me, Noctiz +3rd Red Scum will be chosen to die, we are looking to kill Purple Scum/Netural.
    SEE GUYS? NOW THEY'RE GOING TO PREVENT ME SHOOTING NOCTIZ

39. ISO #1789

-vote Rachyl

I'm wet. I like it when SJ is mad/dangerous like.

RIP Voss
    Shut up cow.

40. ISO #1790

41. ISO #1791

SEE GUYS? NOW THEY'RE GOING TO PREVENT ME SHOOTING NOCTIZ
    Well shooting Noc is fucking retarded.
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #1792

43. ISO #1793

44. ISO #1794

45. ISO #1795

46. ISO #1796

47. ISO #1797

The problem I see for us claiming our 3rd person is that we won't be protected then at all from Morgan deciding to wipe us out completely. Would only take 3 nights for him to remove the NK (that basically belongs to the Majority Faction now) from the game and only 2 nights if you lynch me today. And even then Morgan is most likely going to go for killing me regardless because Morgan is hiding behind a town slot as Otaku said, not a red scum slot. Eliminating town slots would lead to their own death a lot quicker and easier. Not very likely.

If it pleased you, why not lynch me the next day if at all? I see no real benefit over killing me today instead of the next day. Atleast this way we have a good chance to remove an opposing scum today, weakening our opposition by a lot, and if you still doubt our claims after this night then you can lynch me tomorrow for all I care since you're getting worked up over your paranoia.

I'll side with what SJ just said.
    Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    i scumreaded him because his posts were gay
    Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    ah fuck.
    I HARDCLAIM MASON ASSASSIN.

48. ISO #1798

Yes we are gonna role block RLVG.

I wanted to use it to stop Purple/Neutral but since RLVG is so dependent on blowing the win for Majoirty.

Also. Something for everyone to think about:

What if King Arthur & Morgan are both Purple Scum?
    I have considered that. It is very possible based on todays events.
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #1799

I request unvoting Rachyl this instant and let us quickly discuss about SJ's team of "Consig" and "Consort".
    shut up
    Shut up cow.

50. ISO #1800