S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III - Page 3
Register

User Tag List

Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #101

Re: S-FM 218: Mafia Wars III

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    While NAI, the behavior is scummy and makes the person freaking untrustworthy and how can you townread someone untrustworthy?
    Nice contradiction. Bruv. You get the banana gold star of being fucking wrong day 1 award.

Would you also like to push a policy lynch and claim that arrow is innocent (when he's scum) and that unknown is your strongest town read (also scum).

Not signing is NAI and NAI only b/c we're 3 people in a skype chat discussing what we're going to post and what decisions we're making. I don't think you knowing which one of us is posting changes anything, because all 3 of us are one character and 1 role. So this bullshit is exactly that. BULLSHIT.

#fuckcancer #standuptoit #votecancer

2. ISO #102

3. ISO #103

It's scummy to point out that something is scummy when it's not scummy.

~ RLVG
    You're scummy because you pointed out us not signing is scummy when it's not scummy and you indicated it's NAI, but then said doing it is scummy, and by your logic it's a paradox. I don't deal with people who deal in paradox's because it means they must have time traveled, and I don't trust time travelers because they're like psychics, they know things they shouldn't know, and if you know things you shouldn't know then you are cheating and if you're cheating you cant be trusted and if you cant be trust you must be scum so if you're scum I should vote you but I wont vote you because that's a contradict and a paradox in and of itself but since I am pointing it out, I am aware which makes me scum.

Shit. Mesk is gonna kill me.

4. ISO #104

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    This roleplaying really makes me feel like Firebringer is the FBI agent trying to advise the mole he recruited N0 to not screw things up in the day thread. Would be consistent with Frozen Angel not wanting to vote Firebringer if they were both green scum together who hasn't had time to plan and collaborate in their night chat yet.

I agree I'd really like him to stop roleplaying but whatever.

Is anything Angel has said town leaning to you besides just asking a lot of questions?
    Looks like you don't got all the intel.
    I am pretty sure FBI and Luciano chats are constant in this.

Weren't they in the previous game?

~Sombra[/QUOTE]

Role cards clearly state Lucianos and FBI/mole share night chats so I assume they are not open during the day. Lol ok maybe this is a towntell for you then.

-vote God Emperor Trudeau

Ok moving on to the next troll who is refusing to sign posts.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

5. ISO #105

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    Looks like you don't got all the intel.
    I am pretty sure FBI and Luciano chats are constant in this.

Weren't they in the previous game?

~Sombra
    Role cards clearly state Lucianos and FBI/mole share night chats so I assume they are not open during the day. Lol ok maybe this is a towntell for you then.

-vote God Emperor Trudeau

Ok moving on to the next troll who is refusing to sign posts.[/QUOTE]

GREAT. Putting us at L-5. Gonna get hammered now.

"Fuck your couch." -Eggy.

^^ you heard it here first.

I'm not signing =/= mesk and eggy aren't signing. Eggy said he's gonna sign, and mesk is sleeping or wrestling a polar bear. IDK what they actually do in canada.

Just know 96% of the itme unsigned posts are someone from my team.

6. ISO #106

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post
    Nice contradiction. Bruv. You get the banana gold star of being fucking wrong day 1 award.

Would you also like to push a policy lynch and claim that arrow is innocent (when he's scum) and that unknown is your strongest town read (also scum).

Not signing is NAI and NAI only b/c we're 3 people in a skype chat discussing what we're going to post and what decisions we're making. I don't think you knowing which one of us is posting changes anything, because all 3 of us are one character and 1 role. So this bullshit is exactly that. BULLSHIT.

#fuckcancer #standuptoit #votecancer
    Why are you still voting cancer (a player who hasn't shown up to the game yet) if you think RLVG is posting "bullshit" and contradicting himself.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

7. ISO #107

8. ISO #108

9. ISO #109

GREAT. Putting us at L-5. Gonna get hammered now.

"Fuck your couch." -Eggy.

^^ you heard it here first.

I'm not signing =/= mesk and eggy aren't signing. Eggy said he's gonna sign, and mesk is sleeping or wrestling a polar bear. IDK what they actually do in canada.

Just know 96% of the itme unsigned posts are someone from my team.
    Well I was totally not satisfied with this response but I guess it is what it is.

What do you think of Empathy and Gyrlander so far?

10. ISO #110

11. ISO #111

12. ISO #112

13. ISO #113

14. ISO #114

Well I was totally not satisfied with this response but I guess it is what it is.

What do you think of Empathy and Gyrlander so far?

Have they actually posted. I assumed everything is shit post. Gyrlander is useless.

If I had to guess by reactions and Ika being so demanding about wanting to know who is posting. Probably NAI.

15. ISO #115

16. ISO #116

17. ISO #117

[QUOTE=RLVG;656104]Can you stop with the fucking
    shit? before we end up with accidental votes?
    lol I didn't realize that was part of a quote fail. I thought he was trolling us.

@emapthy17 vote @ika who isn't gonna sign but silverwolf is gonna sign

@Cancer you know those two jackwagons aren't gonna sign.

whad you were supposed to be our friend. Mesk has spoken nothing about you. I feel like I don't even know you anymore.
    Well maybe if we try to pressure people who don't sign into signing then people who don't sign will give in and start signing. Only one way to find out.

Your appeal to emotion does nothing to me. Powerthat Be I don't even know you. So feel free to feel like you don't know me. I feel like your response to my vote on you is not a good one.

18. ISO #118

19. ISO #119

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    When I used to ***** I said that I wouldn't sign no matter what but now I see that it is a fucking mess and anti-town making you harder to read.

#NOHYDRAS #FUCKTHEM
    What is in the *****? Did you censor yourself or what?

20. ISO #120

[QUOTE=Whad;656114]
    Can you stop with the fucking

lol I didn't realize that was part of a quote fail. I thought he was trolling us.

Well maybe if we try to pressure people who don't sign into signing then people who don't sign will give in and start signing. Only one way to find out.

Your appeal to emotion does nothing to me. Powerthat Be I don't even know you. So feel free to feel like you don't know me. I feel like your response to my vote on you is not a good one.
    I'm sorry, we got off on the wrong foot. Well, we would have if I had legs.

21. ISO #121

22. ISO #122

23. ISO #123

24. ISO #124

Why are you still voting cancer (a player who hasn't shown up to the game yet) if you think RLVG is posting "bullshit" and contradicting himself.
    Did you not read my statement about how I discovered that we're scum based on a long thought out process of time travel and paradoxes?

25. ISO #125

@MattZed the "reply with quotes" button is fucking up quotes and RLVG is accusing me of trolling. Can someone fix?
    Yeah I keep doing the "reply with quotes" button and it's messing mine up too.

Because you can't speak about the fantastic medieval multiheaded creature.
    He who must not be named?

26. ISO #126

27. ISO #127

28. ISO #128

Did you not read my statement about how I discovered that we're scum based on a long thought out process of time travel and paradoxes?
    Yes but it made even less sense to me than everything confusing that Firebringer has previously posted.

29. ISO #129

30. ISO #130

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    When I used to ***** I said that I wouldn't sign no matter what but now I see that it is a fucking mess and anti-town making you harder to read.

#NOHYDRAS #FUCKTHEM
    Friendly kitty, I don't like that you are commenting on this but not actually giving thoughts on players.
    Want to help fix that?

You should realize everything posted by God has been PTB, so why do you think him not signing would make it harder for him to read?

~Mercy
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

31. ISO #131

32. ISO #132

I half feel like the God Emperor Trudeau that is posting right now is actually Mesk but I'm not sure. If it is Mesk then I might feel more town leaning about that slot since talkative Mesk is not usually a scum mesk.

33. ISO #133

Friendly kitty, I don't like that you are commenting on this but not actually giving thoughts on players.
    Want to help fix that?

You should realize everything posted by God has been PTB, so why do you think him not signing would make it harder for him to read?

~Mercy
    it's not like I told them mesk was afk or that what eggy has been saying. I mean clearly it's very hard to follow firebringer.

Ugh. Why is this community full of illiterates and banana?

34. ISO #134

35. ISO #135

36. ISO #136

37. ISO #137

I half feel like the God Emperor Trudeau that is posting right now is actually Mesk but I'm not sure. If it is Mesk then I might feel more town leaning about that slot since talkative Mesk is not usually a scum mesk.
    I am 10000000 million % ptb.

Also, ptb should have more town cred than mesk. I've never rolled scum ever in any of my fms. bitch has rolled it 20% of the time.

38. ISO #138

39. ISO #139

I checked with Neptune and how it casts a shadow over Mars. Firebringer is Town this game. Although that he will have to make a tough decision. But don't worry, he will have someone he has forgotten return.
    Off to work now
    ~SJ

Meanwhile
    -vote Whad
    as Jupiter has a negative correlation with Pluto, clearly showing that he has some over worry over the fact FB has been RPing.

40. ISO #140

Sorry to tell you this, but if you do a basic profile analysis of the posts so far by that ***** it should be obvious it is PTB posting, Mesk posting is different in a way, more "I have a vagina therefore town".

~Sombra
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

41. ISO #141

42. ISO #142

@MattZed Do scum have constant chat?
    It clearly states night chat in the role cards.

Does this include archons`
    I'm not sure about that. I think so? I think I played in a game with Mesk as a naughty canadian archon but I don't totally recall.

43. ISO #143

Quote Originally Posted by Cancer View Post
    I checked with Neptune and how it casts a shadow over Mars. Firebringer is Town this game. Although that he will have to make a tough decision. But don't worry, he will have someone he has forgotten return.
    Off to work now
    ~SJ

Meanwhile
    -vote Whad
    as Jupiter has a negative correlation with Pluto, clearly showing that he has some over worry over the fact FB has been RPing.
    OMG HOROSCOPES READ ME.

-unvote

44. ISO #144

45. ISO #145

46. ISO #146

And this is why you sign if you are a hydr a. It is nearly impossible to read a multiheaded hydr a if people don't sign. It also always devolves into a shitfest of who is gonna sign and who isn't and why. It really isn't that hard of a request.

Also, hydras should never be read based on what someone normally does because people behave differently in hydras. A shy scum player will be more comfortable and vocal for example with a hydr a partner/s who enjoy playing scum.

~SW

47. ISO #147

48. ISO #148

49. ISO #149

Quote Originally Posted by Cancer View Post
    Off to work now
    ~SJ

Meanwhile
    -vote Whad
    What is Firebringer's tough decision? And who has he forgotten? Do you mean we should pressure someone who has posted and left? Please clarify.

Why don't you like that I didn't like Firebringer roleplaying?

Sorry to tell you this, but if you do a basic profile analysis of the posts so far by that ***** it should be obvious it is PTB posting, Mesk posting is different in a way, more "I have a vagina therefore town".

~Sombra
    What is *****? Why do people keep blocking out words.

Ok, noted. I never interacted with PtB before so I am unfamiliar with how that person posts.

50. ISO #150