The Circle 2 - Game Thread - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: The Circle 2 - Game Thread

Yo, we legit have power roles wtf. I didn't even know we'd anything to escape. I thought we just needed to vote people out (LIKE RENEGADE!!!!!!!!)

SsealthBOOMER zapped me by the way:
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    @BananaCucho I zap theoneceko
    This makes me UwU. Pls no more zappies. OwO

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
    Treeko leave me alone, I'm just a lonely circle member who lost my confetti zaps. Why you pushing so hard? Maybe we should vote trecko?
    That is my plan. And sorry for the confetti zaps, but it could have done something interesting...
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #156

Okay, now that I know we've power roles and that it's possible players can escape without dying from the circle, I'll try harder.

My alliance still stands though. FRENCH TAKEOVER!!! Poison and Joey, you must vote with me. Or you'll no longer see my UwU rabbit picture. oWo.

Even though MarshieMarrow is a surrender Frenchie, I may remove him from the alliance because of his rebellious tendencies. He even guarded my first lynch target!!! UwU As the MAYOR, I may switch my vote to this TRAITOR. angerryangerryangerry angerry

7. ISO #157

8. ISO #158

9. ISO #159

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Or:
    we all die
    we miss out on something nice
    there is at least one person here with divergent interests from ours and that person votes someone else
    there is at least one person here who doesn't follow because they don't feel like it
    literally anything else

Let's see what the votes do before trying to game the system we know nearly nothing about, shall we?
    Lol that'd be me and Joey UwU.

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

Égalité
    |-- Liberté Fraternité --|

For the TRUE members of the French Alliance. All are equal before God. Join me, and vote the one who has publicly denounced the ideals of our beloved Republic!

Chantons la Carmagnole, vive le son, vive le son, chantons la Carmagnole, vive le son du canon!
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

12. ISO #162

13. ISO #163

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    GaneeBOI said "surrender Frenchie"
    uwu uwu uwu UWU
    I believe the Lord will forgive @Ganelon . He is welcome to join the French Alliance, the TRUE Alliance, the Alliance of our fathers, of the living God who did not want slaves.

14. ISO #164

15. ISO #165

Égalité
    |-- Liberté Fraternité --|

For the TRUE members of the French Alliance. All are equal before God. Join me, and vote the one who has publicly denounced the ideals of our beloved Republic!

Chantons la Carmagnole, vive le son, vive le son, chantons la Carmagnole, vive le son du canon!
    You don't realize it, but we're on the same team. I'm also your King. Surrender Frenchie!!!

Since you protected Renegade with your ability, vote Carol Cake. She posted two times then disappeared. 100% proof she's scum!!!

16. ISO #166

Use the right that has been granted to you by the Revolution supported by God, the Republic under guidance from humans inspired by the Lord. Use your vote. Vote against Treecko!

17. ISO #167

You don't realize it, but we're on the same team. I'm also your King. Surrender Frenchie!!!

Since you protected Renegade with your ability, vote Carol Cake. She posted two times then disappeared. 100% proof she's scum!!!
    The KING?!!!! And you dare speaking of a French Alliance?! Guys get the guillotine, quick

18. ISO #168

I believe the Lord will forgive @Ganelon . He is welcome to join the French Alliance, the TRUE Alliance, the Alliance of our fathers, of the living God who did not want slaves.
    BRO I'm a French King and I got 5 votes.

@BananaCucho I believe MM already pledged his allegiance to France.

19. ISO #169

20. ISO #170

21. ISO #171

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

Or:
    we all die
    we miss out on something nice
    there is at least one person here with divergent interests from ours and that person votes someone else
    there is at least one person here who doesn't follow because they don't feel like it
    literally anything else

Let's see what the votes do before trying to game the system we know nearly nothing about, shall we?
    Or be smart and game the system before we figure out how nasty it is.

24. ISO #174

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    not ONLY have i been zapped

i have been zapped THREE times

that's insane
    Unrelated but I love your signature

27. ISO #177

As an advocate for an Alliance, as an Alliance where no Alliances shall exist @theoneceko has become a recognised enemy of the ALLIANCE CHAOS

At this point, they have brought it upon themselves to be the first test victim in this system.

-vote ALLIANCE CHAOS

All those who refuse to align themselves, I implore you to vote the same.

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

LOL did I just fuck up. Am I supposed to be a dictator? I know nothing about French history.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    No, it's just that the French revolution's reasoning was the following:

- Taxes suck
    - The King makes taxes
    - Therefore, the King sucks

guillotine sounds in the background

Technically, no info tells me to resist a king or whatever, I just want to do it because of your French Alliance stuff, and because UwU king is... OwO. Also, aren't votes "100 % private and anonymous"? Why are you all sending public votes? It may or may not be against the game rules...

30. ISO #180
    Ganelon

If you support the French Revolution, know then that ye are gae

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    If you support the French Revolution, know then that ye are gae
    I'm a Priest. I'm helping building the Republic of God. Nothing to do with that old Revolution

33. ISO #183

Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void IF - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy! - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera..."Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum, et cetera, et cetera..."MEMO BIS PUNITOR DELICATUM"!! It's ALL there! Black and white, clear as crystal! You STOLE Fizzy-Lifting Drinks! You BUMPED into the ceiling, which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get... NOTHING!!! YOU LOSE!! GOOD DAY, SIR!!!

34. ISO #184

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyDX View Post
    Under section 37B of the contract signed by him, it states quite clearly that all offers shall become null and void IF - and you can read it for yourself in this photostatic copy! - "I, the undersigned, shall forfeit all rights, privileges, and licenses herein and herein contained," et cetera, et cetera..."Fax mentis incendium gloria cultum, et cetera, et cetera..."MEMO BIS PUNITOR DELICATUM"!! It's ALL there! Black and white, clear as crystal! You STOLE Fizzy-Lifting Drinks! You BUMPED into the ceiling, which now has to be washed and sterilized, so you get... NOTHING!!! YOU LOSE!! GOOD DAY, SIR!!!
    @BananaCucho are we allowed to rep people here, with no comments? =)

(=

Also, on the next day phase, we have to be actually productive. We should have more info than we did today. If I'm dead, please carry on with less trolling lol.

35. ISO #185

@BananaCucho are we allowed to rep people here, with no comments? =)

(=

Also, on the next day phase, we have to be actually productive. We should have more info than we did today. If I'm dead, please carry on with less trolling lol.
    As far as I know we're getting 3 million random PMs from Banana with no repercusion beyond we being zapperinos (or restricted to X words, although I highly suspect nothing would have happened if I ignored this words limitation).

There can possibly a way of getting out of the circle. Now, can we leave the circle already or do we have to wait until following days in which Banana gives us more information? Can we leave the circle already if we decipher this enigma? Do Banana's PMs hide something that we assume is irrelevant?
    @BananaCucho

I wish to leave the circle. My cat awaits me on my bed.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

43. ISO #193

44. ISO #194

If talking is not the way, then voting is. Banana acts like a computer and randoms between the tied people. However, if there are no votes there are no tied (unless he considers 0 votes a tie, but I think its a nice way yo start figuring out how yo exit this place)

Thank you Anonymous Donor

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200