S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread - Page 6
Register

User Tag List

Page 6 of 92 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 16 56 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #251

Re: S-FM 299: Insanity 2: the Second One, Gamethread

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Note that I also said leaving one to live the next day creates more brains for scum hunting. With possible deaths/conversions/feedback all available to provide a start on working.
    This is the second time that you post like if Ganelon was a mislynch. Care to elaborate on why?

Or do you want to push a lynch onto someone of your choice?
    Obviously. That's like town's single way of winning a mafia game.

2. ISO #252

nah dude fuck Sen this game he's giving me bad vibes. Don't get me wrong, I don't scumread or townread SJ at all because he's basically just argued about voting strategy the whole day. He could easily be picking the unpopular side of the argument for townpoints, and someone could make a plausible scumread on him.

However, I just don't like the fact Sen's votes are entirely justified by whether or not people share his strategic perspective. And I double down on what I said earlier - if I rolled neutral evil I would 100% rock his aggressive style because there's literally no downsides to playing that way as neutral evil in this setup.

-vote Sen
    Quote Originally Posted by Blinkstorteddd02 View Post
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

3. ISO #253

4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    nah dude fuck Sen this game he's giving me bad vibes. Don't get me wrong, I don't scumread or townread SJ at all because he's basically just argued about voting strategy the whole day. He could easily be picking the unpopular side of the argument for townpoints, and someone could make a plausible scumread on him.

However, I just don't like the fact Sen's votes are entirely justified by whether or not people share his strategic perspective. And I double down on what I said earlier - if I rolled neutral evil I would 100% rock his aggressive style because there's literally no downsides to playing that way as neutral evil in this setup.

-vote Sen
    Sen is like my strongest townread tho lol. Making good pionts, doesn't UWU (any1 who UWUs is scum trust me).

-vote yzb25

Let's moveit!!UWU.

9. ISO #259

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

if I rolled neutral evil I would 100% rock his aggressive style because there's literally no downsides to playing that way as neutral evil in this setup.
    Take a look at FMXIX: I'm the most aggressive town leader you'll ever meet. Or at least I used to. I'm being stupidly chill this time around in comparison when back when I last played here. (:

In any vent, why am I neutral evil, and not benign or killer?

13. ISO #263

-vote Sen
    I disagree with the first paragraph, but...
    This is absolutely right. Honestly, I'm ready to sheep that vote, Ganelon already has pressure.
    -vote Sen

Also, you guys are much more spammy than usual lol, I'm literally stuck sheeping existing votes because everyone said so much in so little time, and all my thoughts are being expressed before I express them myself. Are you all insane? ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Sen playing like a power role or power wolf. 10/10 lynching tomorrow.

Currently listening to Hall & Oates - Kiss On My List UwU
    Why tomorrow and not today, and why would you want to lynch a power role if you think that's what he is (or might be)?
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

17. ISO #267

Quote Originally Posted by Sen View Post
    Take a look at FMXIX: I'm the most aggressive town leader you'll ever meet. Or at least I used to. I'm being stupidly chill this time around in comparison when back when I last played here. (:

In any vent, why am I neutral evil, and not benign or killer?
    You actually remind me of Elixir in tone and avatar selection.

Wonder of there's history there.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

18. ISO #268

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I disagree with the first paragraph, but...
    This is absolutely right. Honestly, I'm ready to sheep that vote, Ganelon already has pressure.
    -vote Sen

Also, you guys are much more spammy than usual lol, I'm literally stuck sheeping existing votes because everyone said so much in so little time, and all my thoughts are being expressed before I express them myself. Are you all insane? ;)
    I'm sorry I blew my load too early didn't I?

It's the time man I was only gonna play for an hour and then I got hooked DX
    naz, he's claiming to have been at your house last night and infected you. I know u were drunk but PLEASE try as hard as you can to remember... That burning you felt the next morning when you went pee was from me, not him.

19. ISO #269

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    Sen is like my strongest townread tho lol. Making good pionts, doesn't UWU (any1 who UWUs is scum trust me).

-vote yzb25

Let's moveit!!UWU.
    Sen is hardcase saying the most obvious and easiest town play for day 1.

I better get all buddy buddy with him.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

20. ISO #270

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post

-vote yzb25

Let's moveit!!UWU.
    Anyone can make good points about theory. It's how you apply it that matters.
    OwO

21. ISO #271

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Why tomorrow and not today, and why would you want to lynch a power role if you think that's what he is (or might be)?
    Because I don't care who gets lynched today as long as they're #1 Not Afk (distinct from lurkers) and #2 Not a power role.

22. ISO #272

23. ISO #273

24. ISO #274

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    Can we random lynch today? Everyone pick a number, roll a die? Towns lost so many games in a row cause no one knows how to correctly read each other
    Bro I'm down for this.

As long as I roll :3

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Because I don't care who gets lynched today as long as they're #1 Not Afk (distinct from lurkers) and #2 Not a power role.
    So if someone claims citizen you would lynch them?

You may want to rethink your stance.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

27. ISO #277

-vote Sen
    Dear lord what is with you getting bad vibes from rusty veteran players their first game back?

Everyones got their NAI tendencies. This one is yours

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    Oh hell naw, not letting you do that shit again.
    FeelaBadMan

28. ISO #278

29. ISO #279

Can we random lynch today? Everyone pick a number, roll a die? Towns lost so many games in a row cause no one knows how to correctly read each other
    TOWNS LOST a shitload of games because you guys are incapable of forming a towncore and putting scum into a fucking box or theyre leaking roles. Our scumgame on this website is 10/10. Our towngame is horseshit. Not a shot at anyone, it's just how I see it if we're speaking meta.

Also I'm drinking i'm so sorry

30. ISO #280

baby I'm sorry you can tunnel me this game and we can be even. I'm rusty... kind of...

31. ISO #281

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    So if someone claims citizen you would lynch them?

You may want to rethink your stance.
    no, because scum has no reason to claim Citizen. And if they do, great. No reason to trust a cc or claim later in.

32. ISO #282

33. ISO #283

Vote me now I'm going to bed nn

34. ISO #284

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

41. ISO #291

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

48. ISO #298

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    In all seriousness though I have a weird feeling about these other guys getting pushed, something in it sits off with me.
    What's weird about it?

If anything, I'd like to know why you (and others) aren't doing anything with their votes.

49. ISO #299

50. ISO #300