Page 29 of 84 FirstFirst ... 19 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 39 79 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,450 of 4182
  1. ISO #1401

Re: S-FM 295 Furry Potter

Quote Originally Posted by Frinckles View Post
    Okay I'll sheep you dummies.

-vote ganelon
    almost a 10 minute difference between him saying he will sheep and when he voted. he voted well into the last minute as well. he didnt expect 2 votes to follow within seconds. there was posts within that same minute before he voted. he waited for the last minute, then waited a little longer then voted in the last minute with seconds left. instant 2 votes after him. #BussingGoneWrong

Go here → → https://discord.gg/rYRT5Tz Type s.cat, enjoy.

2. ISO #1402

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    You're an moron if you havent realized that you're falling into a trap right now

let me ask a question that will definitively get ignored just like every other post I made

how many times did I say "lynch me"?
    let me also remind you that the Squirrel is dead
    I Like Ice Cream

3. ISO #1403

Oh wow so I'm not good enough to have lynched properly. Okay, you don't FOS my slot, go play the game Gyr.
    As I had stated previously, Magoroth had been such a good slot to lynch for everyone that lynching him means close to nothing about alignments. The same goes for quality of reads, if that's what you want to brag about (and that's not so useful).
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #1404

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    almost a 10 minute difference between him saying he will sheep and when he voted. he voted well into the last minute as well. he didnt expect 2 votes to follow within seconds. there was posts within that same minute before he voted. he waited for the last minute, then waited a little longer then voted in the last minute with seconds left. instant 2 votes after him. #BussingGoneWrong
    I can see your point of view

We still arent lynching in the 5 today. No way. Take your theory, put a pin in it and tuck it away. For now.

5. ISO #1405

6. ISO #1406

Oh wow so I'm not good enough to have lynched properly. Okay, you don't FOS my slot, go play the game Gyr.
    I'm saying scumreading Mag wasn't a super 360º noscope unpredictable read you got correct cause you're fucking insane this game. I got the impression you've tried to do so. As far as I know according to your logic my reads have been accurate as well, so I negate your point.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

7. ISO #1407

8. ISO #1408

I have nothing to debate about other then you guys are consistently talking in circles about votes. Im the type of person that sits back relaxes and lets everyone else do the talking so i can see how full of shit they are. and so far it seems like a hard defense of you by gyrlander. not sure if its good or bad indicative. But something i noticed thanks though.

9. ISO #1409

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    As I had stated previously, Magoroth had been such a good slot to lynch for everyone that lynching him means close to nothing about alignments. The same goes for quality of reads, if that's what you want to brag about (and that's not so useful).
    You're ignoring my question you insufferable little brat
    I Like Ice Cream

10. ISO #1410

11. ISO #1411

12. ISO #1412

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post

We still arent lynching in the 5 today. No way. Take your theory, put a pin in it and tuck it away. For now.
    ayy those lynched a scum, thats worth a day pass. if they decide to bus another scum then they will get another day pass!! So, they have incentive to give us another teammate now!!

13. ISO #1413

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the Impaler View Post
    I have nothing to debate about other then you guys are consistently talking in circles about votes. Im the type of person that sits back relaxes and lets everyone else do the talking so i can see how full of shit they are. and so far it seems like a hard defense of you by gyrlander. not sure if its good or bad indicative. But something i noticed thanks though.
    What am I?

The unkillable clown?
    I Like Ice Cream

14. ISO #1414

you're quite perceptive. my congratulations.

15. ISO #1415

Okay, if you're town, which is a possibility, then just consider it tomorrow. Especially if I die tonight.
    And lynch Efe for God's sake, HE'S LITERALLY CLAIMING TO BE AGAINST OUR WINCONS
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

16. ISO #1416

17. ISO #1417

18. ISO #1418

My first fucking FOS of the game was Ganelon.

Mesk514 - ?
    Marshmallow Marshall - ?
    Distorted - town
    Vlad the Impaler - town
    aamirus - town
    Ganelon - scummeh
    Gyrlander - town
    PathFinder - ?
    Efekannn02 - ?
    Stealthbomber16 - town
    BananaCucho - ?
    I believe Mag is an excellent lynch today.
    This was literally before I added MM to the list.
    (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)ﻭ 레드벨벳 ! ! ٩(♡ε♡ )۶

19. ISO #1419

Okay, if you're town, which is a possibility, then just consider it tomorrow. Especially if I die tonight.
    Im not claiming that you stupid idiot

you just made that up as your last resort because the whole town is against you

NOW LYNCH ME!
    I Like Ice Cream

20. ISO #1420

21. ISO #1421

Efe is a prime target for town nightkill. No need to lynch a jester rn

22. ISO #1422

23. ISO #1423

24. ISO #1424

25. ISO #1425

26. ISO #1426

Hmm, that's fair. There's still a big difference between your D1 and your D2, even in the way you behave and the way you read people, with no percievable progression. I'll have my eye on you, but you might have a free pass for today.

27. ISO #1427

28. ISO #1428

My first fucking FOS of the game was Ganelon.

This was literally before I added MM to the list.
    yes, ur first 1. and the fact ur bringing that up to try to defend urself. hell i dont even remember who my first suspect was... but i also drank all weekend so theres prolly a lot im forgetting xD anyways, I would give that more scumpoints than townpoints.

29. ISO #1429

Efe is a prime target for town nightkill. No need to lynch a jester rn
    He's not a jester, he always plays like this when he's about to get lynched. You could say he's a jester IRL, I guess lol.

Also, mandatory meme post :

DO NOT ADDRESS THE NEUTRAL, DOING SO IS THROWING AND IS GROUDS FOR INSTANT LYNCH @Ganelon

30. ISO #1430

31. ISO #1431

So, distorted is prob bad guy with marshmallow marshall. gyrlander claimed neutral role yesterday and is prob a good lynch as well.
    oh my god og my god my gof myogmdasadasdasoassiopididoapxjpsdsdsddddddddddddd ddddddddddd

32. ISO #1432

So, distorted is prob bad guy with marshmallow marshall. gyrlander claimed neutral role yesterday and is prob a good lynch as well.
    omg lol @Gyrlander

This is absolutely conform to reality, you caught us, gg

33. ISO #1433

yes, ur first 1. and the fact ur bringing that up to try to defend urself. hell i dont even remember who my first suspect was... but i also drank all weekend so theres prolly a lot im forgetting xD anyways, I would give that more scumpoints than townpoints.
    You're hyper evaluating EOD and my votes but can't bother to dig up my first reads in an ISO?

34. ISO #1434

35. ISO #1435

36. ISO #1436

He's not a jester, he always plays like this when he's about to get lynched. You could say he's a jester IRL, I guess lol.

Also, mandatory meme post :

DO NOT ADDRESS THE NEUTRAL, DOING SO IS THROWING AND IS GROUDS FOR INSTANT LYNCH @Ganelon
    Your logic is flawed

I actually acted like the Jester before anyone even voted me today

HOW COME YOU ARE SO IGNORANT OF THE OBVIOUS THAT SOMETHING IS UP

ARE YOU THAT STUPID?!
    I Like Ice Cream

37. ISO #1437

38. ISO #1438

You're hyper evaluating EOD and my votes but can't bother to dig up my first reads in an ISO?
    Excuse me? You're the one who was permanently talking about EoD to defend yourself and incriminate myself.

39. ISO #1439

40. ISO #1440

41. ISO #1441

Tbh, this is becoming a circus with scum jumping in circles, and I've been here for a bit too long reading the thread and pre-writing my posts during the night. Going off.

42. ISO #1442

43. ISO #1443

44. ISO #1444

45. ISO #1445

Excuse me? You're the one who was permanently talking about EoD to defend yourself and incriminate myself.
    That's called reading a votes list. You incriminated yourself because you're probably fucking scum. Do we just NOT talk about who the hell voted and killed the purple flip?

46. ISO #1446

Of the people outside of the 5, who do you suspect right now?
    Distorted
    Vlad
    Naz? when did naz join this game?
    Efe
    Gyrlander
    MM

Vlad, very interesting case here. He was cursed and the curse was randomly removed during the day? Did the host remove the mechanic because he saw it as just frustrating? or did something happen?

Naz???

Efe - its an efekannn. lynching it can never hurt. his scum game is more reserved, to an extent.. but also he hasnt played in a long time so could just be completely trolling. his trolling seemed to have picked up even more today, so it's possible his scum8 actually told him to keep trolling since people usually just start to brush him off. I wouldebnt be surprised seeing him flip scum.

Gyrlander: Only reason I townread gyrlander right now is because he was genuinely frustrated. He was also 1 of the only people putting in real effort D1, so i felt he deserved to be townread for that. Although, my scumgame i usually am trying to solve more than most townies so the last point is NAI.

MM scum game is usually more reserved, less posts and somewhat scumpainty. His towngame is what he is reflecting right now, HOWEVER, he said "ect ect RL so time ect ect" at one point. 100% of the time MM has used RL as an excuse for lack of activity he has been scum. 100% of the time. lol I know this will frustrate him because RL HAS been the reasons for him in the past, but he usually gives more detail on it, or pre warns us about it. When its a random "srry RL happened" then he has 100% been scum after saying that. Other than that, his game fits his town game.

47. ISO #1447

48. ISO #1448

49. ISO #1449

50. ISO #1450

Distorted
    Vlad
    Naz? when did naz join this game?
    Efe
    Gyrlander
    MM

Vlad, very interesting case here. He was cursed and the curse was randomly removed during the day? Did the host remove the mechanic because he saw it as just frustrating? or did something happen?

Naz???

Efe - its an efekannn. lynching it can never hurt. his scum game is more reserved, to an extent.. but also he hasnt played in a long time so could just be completely trolling. his trolling seemed to have picked up even more today, so it's possible his scum8 actually told him to keep trolling since people usually just start to brush him off. I wouldebnt be surprised seeing him flip scum.

Gyrlander: Only reason I townread gyrlander right now is because he was genuinely frustrated. He was also 1 of the only people putting in real effort D1, so i felt he deserved to be townread for that. Although, my scumgame i usually am trying to solve more than most townies so the last point is NAI.

MM scum game is usually more reserved, less posts and somewhat scumpainty. His towngame is what he is reflecting right now, HOWEVER, he said "ect ect RL so time ect ect" at one point. 100% of the time MM has used RL as an excuse for lack of activity he has been scum. 100% of the time. lol I know this will frustrate him because RL HAS been the reasons for him in the past, but he usually gives more detail on it, or pre warns us about it. When its a random "srry RL happened" then he has 100% been scum after saying that. Other than that, his game fits his town game.
    Distorted I think you're lying about me right now because I do know you're not that stupid
    I Like Ice Cream