6 46.15%
Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 22 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,600 of 1687
  1. ISO #1551

2. ISO #1552

Re: S-FM One Thousand Rolecards

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    1) not really. I was against a distorted lynch near the end
    2) Read the “last will” I posted in this chat. It has a lot of information.
    3) yes, MM is evil thus why I’m shooting him. Investigate me tonight, kenny
    The first part there was only about MM.

And he still hasn't responded to that post.
    Why did you do that for him?
    He even said some random other shit now that you did.

3. ISO #1553

4. ISO #1554

alright how about this. We lynch naz today, 100%. I will not attack anyone, kenny will investigate me. Kenny will reveal his investigation results and if he lies & says i'm scum then its up to you to make the right decision and lynch him, or fuck us over. If he says im town we lynch MM. Then if the game hasn't ended by then i attack Kenny the following night.
    And who says nobody would believe what you say? I was gonna shoot MM anyway and you were gonna investigate someone, why not make it me?
    You said this.

5. ISO #1555

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    1) Until the moment I claimed citizen you were defending aamirus hard and were desperately pushing a distorted lynch.
    It never looked like you actually had a chance on getting that lynch done.

2) You just said Otaku was townreading Distorted and shot him the next night. How the fuck is that towny?

3) You and Otaku are the only killing roles and one of you killed numbertwo.
    This is a fact and one of you must be triad.
    You cannot both be townies.
    Stop ignoring this.
    With the 2 votes I had? Yes. And I defended Aamirus because she was the counter wagon to Distorted once, and Distorted had been magically cleaned and the game had switched on Aamirus. Your citizen claim allowed a plan that had no downs for town, which is why I formulated it and got TWO SCUMS OF TWO DIFFERENT FACTIONS DEAD. Tell me that's scummy, please.

It is not towny. But it confirms him as non cult ^^ oh wait
    I get what you mean now... Naz cult and Otakud triad?? shiet... Should we lynch OTAKUD first?

I'm below 50 IQ confirmed okay I didn't kill #2 because I didn't alert n1. And I just realized that he could VERY WELL be a triad... he townread aamirus........ But that's unless Naz is Triad Belphegor (She already claimed Demon). inb4 they are both triad lol
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

6. ISO #1556

Wtf he just read my post and afterwards disappeared again.
    How do you play like this
    I didn't read it before leaving. I just cannot be standing still at my computer for hours right now.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

7. ISO #1557

I’m like 80% sure the last scums are naz and Kenny with a slight suspicion on MM. but if it turns out to be MM and not Kenny and I shoot kenny obviously these dumbasses will lynch me. If I shoot kenny and scum!kenny visits MM and scum!MM kills a random town then it will be Two town votes (me being one), scum!MM and I don’t want to be mislynched cuz that’ll cost the game. Therefore, I think we should lynch naz, kenny investigates me and if he says I’m scum lynch me first or lynch him first idc, but when I flip town make sure you kill him too. I won’t kill tonight.
    There is one triad member left and you are saying that the citizen who investigated aamirus and got her lynched is that one?
    And you are 80% sure about that?
    It'd be almost throwing if that were the case and no, I do not throw like that.

8. ISO #1558

1) not really. I was against a distorted lynch near the end
    2) Read the “last will” I posted in this chat. It has a lot of information.
    3) yes, MM is evil thus why I’m shooting him. Investigate me tonight, kenny
    -vote otakudweeb69

In this chat? Lol you just confirmed what I was beginning to think, TRIAD.

9. ISO #1559

There is one triad member left and you are saying that the citizen who investigated aamirus and got her lynched is that one?
    And you are 80% sure about that?
    It'd be almost throwing if that were the case and no, I do not throw like that.
    No, you’re converted cult with distorted and MM is triad, if another triad exists
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

10. ISO #1560

The first part there was only about MM.

And he still hasn't responded to that post.
    Why did you do that for him?
    He even said some random other shit now that you did.
    You have a very strange perception of time, don't you?

But I agree, you don't have to answer for me otakud... lol

11. ISO #1561

all right you pieces of shit.

[Town aligned Satan. N1: no action, N2: attacked naz (she was immune), N3: attacked distorted. No feedback N1/2.
    If distorted is scum, then Kenny is probably citizen, yes, but a scum citizen. If distorted doesn't die, then well he's night immune, neutral-alignment, and evil.
    -gyrlander/efekann as probably town -> shooting is a big nono
    -Kenny-distorted alignment (I honestly think they're both evils) -> distorted softclaimed neutral so if I shoot distorted he's probably gonna be immune if he's scum
    -MM is probably evil -> I don't want to act on that quite yet because attacking him could lead to the death of a townie (he will random attack someone when I visit)
    -and naz as a definitive evil.
    As such, i'm shooting distorted N3. If he isn't dead by end of N3, then that'll tell you guys what you ought to be doing.

In the event of my death:
    if distorted is dead and he is town- lynches should proceed naz -> MM -> kenny
    if distorted is dead and he is scum- lynches should proceed naz -> kenny -> MM
    if distorted is not dead- lynches should proceed naz -> distorted -> kenny -> MM

Just because Kenny is citizen *does not mean he is town*. He may have very well revealed aamirus to get the train off of distorted. If you guys think i'm scum lynch me for all I care but make sure the lynches proceed like this. Naz is the definitive scum here, distorted's flip will reveal kenny's alignment, and MM is just shifty all around.

I can envision a game in which distorted/kenny/naz/aamirus are all the scum, a game in which naz/MM/distorted/aamirus are scum, and naz/MM/kenny/aamirus are all the scum. Of course I may be totally wrong, because there's no guarantee there's 4 scum, but to me starting out with 4 just seems like the most logical choice. And if its 5 there's really no need for me to have this sentence anyway because all the people I mentioned earlier would be scum.

Therefore, I'm shooting distorted. If he flips town we'd have me/Gyr/Efe and we'd have to convince one of the non-teamed scums to lynch Naz, probably MM, I can threaten to nightkill them. Kenny is going to hardcore push on me for killing distorted, but we need him dead by this point. If *I'm* dead then well rip. Any case Distorted needs to go probably.

If I cost us the game, then so be it i'll have stealthbomber neck me for you guys, but this is what I feel ought to happen right now.]

^^ that's the last will I told stealth i wanted to have. he can't confirm nor deny this and i cant quote my inbox directly and its up to you guys whether you believe me or not, i dont really care anymore the cultists have probably turned someone and its probably gyr or kenny and this game is fucked. take this as you will. i had no feedback n3 either.

-vote naz
    @Marshmallow Marshall I’m talking about this, You opportunistic scum. Lynch me if you want but Kenny and MM and naz are gonna win as scum and frankly they don’t deserve to.

12. ISO #1562

No, you’re converted cult with distorted and MM is triad, if another triad exists
    Nope, you're the triad. And now the question of the day is: who's the converted cult, Kenny, with Naz being a neutral, or just Naz cultist Belphegor?

13. ISO #1563

14. ISO #1564

@Marshmallow Marshall I’m talking about this, You opportunistic scum. Lynch me if you want but Kenny and MM and naz are gonna win as scum and frankly they don’t deserve to.
    Yes, "in this chat". It's a scum slip lol. Don't call me opportunistic scum for seeing that you slipped ^^

Also we all cleaned and didn't talk about @Efekannn02 ............ Efe get here, stop watching us all self destruct

15. ISO #1565

16. ISO #1566

I'm still fine with skipping and letting otaku shoot MM.
    Saves time and we he won't shoot someone else then too.
    MM can't alert if he is triad because he killed numbertwo already and he shouldn't alert if he's town, because most likely a townie would die then.
    No. Because then I'll die, and I'm telling you: I don't want to die. I will alert, and pray for a scum to die ^^ also if there is any protective role here, BE ON ME PLEASE. In order to preserve this Town.

17. ISO #1567

@Kenny if you think that Otakud is scum why won't you lynch him

18. ISO #1568

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty View Post
    no
    What the fuck lol
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

19. ISO #1569

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    What the fuck lol
    Yep xD

20. ISO #1570

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Yes, "in this chat". It's a scum slip lol. Don't call me opportunistic scum for seeing that you slipped ^^

Also we all cleaned and didn't talk about @Efekannn02 ............ Efe get here, stop watching us all self destruct
    What should I refer to this chat as then? You kidding me? Alright LYNCH ME YOU FUCKERS. See me flip town, and then know that naz the scum-neutral, kenny the scum-cult and MM the scum-triad fucked you over

21. ISO #1571

MM THE SETUP GOD HAS ARRIVED!

This is Naz's role I bet she ate #2's corpse and it's why she got night immunity. Why? Because it doesn't make sense, else... I'm Town, I really think Gyrlander is town, and Otakud is probably town. Naz is scum. Kenny is too. We still have to find a Converted cultist and a Triad member. If Naz is Neutral, that means one of my high town trusts is a scumbag. However, if Naz is a Triad/Cult Belphegor, everything makes sense...
    When would I have eaten n2 if I've been rerolling all game...
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

22. ISO #1572

@Kenny if you think that Otakud is scum why won't you lynch him
    I didn't say that I won't lynch him.
    I'm fine with both options.
    Skipping or lynching him.
    I would just not want to let both of you survive because a potential triad killer has priority over some neutral.

23. ISO #1573

What should I refer to this chat as then? You kidding me? Alright LYNCH ME YOU FUCKERS. See me flip town, and then know that naz the scum-neutral, kenny the scum-cult and MM the scum-triad fucked you over
    This is a THREAD. And everything makes sense when I put you as Triad, sooooo...

24. ISO #1574

When would I have eaten n2 if I've been rerolling all game...
    Which proof do we have of this, and how do we know you weren't a simple sinner? Anyone who gets that demon role wants to keep it, I'm pretty sure of it.

25. ISO #1575

26. ISO #1576

Lol.

Responsible for a death I could have been.
    Also don't forget this

27. ISO #1577

I didn't say that I won't lynch him.
    I'm fine with both options.
    Skipping or lynching him.
    I would just not want to let both of you survive because a potential triad killer has priority over some neutral.
    Yes. And I C A N N O T K I L L if noone visits me, he can, so if you're that unsure about who's the triad in us both... ^^

And I'm starting to lean towards the naz cult belphegor here, meaning you're inno... Your choice of words fit perfectly with what you claim to be, while you had many many possible scum slips, you did not commit any that I detected (p.s. I was checking you since some time about it because you use alignment words a lot)

28. ISO #1578

Yes. And I C A N N O T K I L L if noone visits me, he can, so if you're that unsure about who's the triad in us both... ^^

And I'm starting to lean towards the naz cult belphegor here, meaning you're inno... Your choice of words fit perfectly with what you claim to be, while you had many many possible scum slips, you did not commit any that I detected (p.s. I was checking you since some time about it because you use alignment words a lot)
    I'm not the cult tho I promise u that
    @Distorted who did u convert

29. ISO #1579

30. ISO #1580

Also don't forget this
    This was me sayin I was Efe the Thirsty and not the other mayor-ish role. I COULD because I have the ABILITY to kill, but I still did not kill #2. Are you really going to use what I said while shocked to scum paint me? Your scummate Distorted did that too, see where it brought him?

31. ISO #1581

Lynch me you scum. I give up. We didn’t have the votes to put your ass up anyway.
    Just saying: If anyone out of naz and you die, everyone but you two lose, so WE CANNOT DO THAT. Because else demons solo win (2 demons vs 2 non demons, satan kills, demon majority).

32. ISO #1582

I'm not the cult tho I promise u that
    @Distorted who did u convert
    So you're neutral for real? Let's WIFOM! lol

33. ISO #1583

This was me sayin I was Efe the Thirsty and not the other mayor-ish role. I COULD because I have the ABILITY to kill, but I still did not kill #2. Are you really going to use what I said while shocked to scum paint me? Your scummate Distorted did that too, see where it brought him?
    If distorted and I were scum, he would still be alive

34. ISO #1584

35. ISO #1585

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    HEH! Pretty sure MM is evil.
    For... reasons?

36. ISO #1586

37. ISO #1587

nah i like this shit right here
    I Like Ice Cream

38. ISO #1588

39. ISO #1589

40. ISO #1590

41. ISO #1591

CHOO CHOO
    -vote otakudweeb69

42. ISO #1592

43. ISO #1593

44. ISO #1594

45. ISO #1595

night 4

Spoiler : Lore :

Spoiler : Lore part 2 :
    Spoiler : Nintendo direct spoilers :

Otakudweeb69 was not responding. So we pulled up task manager. His role was Satan.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

We're nearing the end. Please remember to submit your night actions. AFKing in the final day without messaging me that it's intentional will result in a blacklist in future games.

it's time.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

46. ISO #1596

!!!

47. ISO #1597

day 5

Spoiler : Lore :

Ya'll know the drill by now.
    @Gyrlander
    @Kenny
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Efekannn02
    @naz

3 votes to hammer.

Due to the lack of players and activity yesterday, days are now being shortened to 24 hours.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by Stealthbomber16; September 15th, 2018 at 02:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

48. ISO #1598

49. ISO #1599

i'm going out 2 drink

50. ISO #1600