Register

User Tag List

Page 40 of 45 FirstFirst ... 30 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 2,000 of 2242
  1. ISO #1951

Re: S-FM 216 Spirits

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Lol >->

No one a fan of the person I apparently checked n2?
    I was trying to see if people would jump on it. I literally explained why I townread her a couple pages before. It wasn't "vote Mesk with me!" it was "do you want to vote Mesk?"

I WAS GOING TO USE THAT AS A HINT XD

2. ISO #1952

3. ISO #1953

4. ISO #1954

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    I haven't read a lot of the stuff last page except the claim and CC

But if yzb flips scum I am going to feel so validated for bringing up his name last day and Quick shot me down
    Amen.
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

5. ISO #1955

Please, You have just joined PTB. Go Conspire together.
    At least my "conspiracy theories" would be great scum strategy abusing the meta of each role.
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

6. ISO #1956

7. ISO #1957

8. ISO #1958

Unknown1234 - Obviously. Besides the CC thing, I haven't liked him since d1, but I didn't have the confidence to push him after I got a townread back.

FB - BC pointed out that thing with not unvoting AR when he was at L-1 which made me scumread him a bit, but honestly before that I didn't have any reason to dislike him, because he seemed to be making towny contributions. He went from null to kind of scum.

SJ - Besides SJ's reads seeming to be town-perspective, he seems kind of proud about how good his town game is, in a way that scum is unlikely to be. I know that sounds dumb, but I cite the whole "vigi should kill Arrow" thing as evidence.

Gyr - I never got around to reading his thing on FB. Given that that's kind of the main thing he's done, I can only kinda gut-read him as town.

PTB - PTB's play this game reminds me very much of his play in Give or Take. He seems like he's rolled town again.

BC - She seemed to be playing for town, much like SJ, other than the meta PL thing obviously. Like, she seems to actually be trying to figure the game out.

Mesk - I only had her as town-null read before I found out my check was confirmed. I guessed her read on AR being a few-shits-given town was projection, but my read was ultimately pretty weak because she hadn't posted much. I thought checking the empty slot was the best use of my ability.

Now, consider the following:

If I'm scum, and I guessed Unknown was sheriff and he was about to claim with results, why on earth would I race to beat him in the sheriff claim? From my perspective, I have no way of knowing if Unknown has checked me or my scumbuddy. If I CC him first, only to find out Unknown has actually gotten results on my buddy, we'd both get caught at once.

I literally would have had to take a coinflip chance of gamethrowing to be scum and CC first, in this situation. That's kind of crazy.

9. ISO #1959

10. ISO #1960

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    I thought I was doing a good job giving my thoughts, heh. Sorry in advance if I put you guys in a 2v1 scenario for being shit.
    Just don't flip citizen or something lol. At least if you're sheriff you claimed it thia time.

We should lynch one and vig shoot the other if the one we lynch flips sheriff. If the other survives cause Alpha wolf we just turbo lynch next day. Its that simple. Don't deviate from this and we'll win.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

11. ISO #1961

12. ISO #1962

I didn't really hint. Sorry. I can still go through my d3 thoughts and tell you what I was thinking though:

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown
    Lol, it's 5:30am and I decided to check the game.

Firstly, I don't see how you were active and did more than me, so you saying that is rather suspicious.

Let me say something before I have to fall back, but do not lynch early. I will explain when it's a good time because I have to curl a lot this weekend and an early lynch is really bad
    Regardless of whether this is true, how would me being a hypocrite be "suspicious"?

I have to go to bed 4/5 hours before lynch, so you better not save these plays you plan to make for the last hour of the day.
    I was responding to Unknown softing his plan to sheriff. I didn't think it would actually happen. I just didn't believe he'd actually do it. But I was worried about him trying some lightning war strat where he makes his claim just as I go to bed.

Nevermind - investigation immmune goes when Omega dies. My bad. Man that's confusing lol.
    This is funny because I realize my investigation completely clears Mesk, and suddenly, conveniently shift my view on her a few posts later LOL:

[QUOTE=yzb25;654246]Anyway, my read on Mesk has only grown from a slight townread to a townread. Her reaction to Gyrlander criticizing her lack of contribution seemed pretty natural, even if I disagree with her actual scumread on Gyrlander.
    [/QUOTE

So, then BC starts making all these posts about how sheriff should reveal, right? But I kinda don't want to. I'm too tired to assess if it's actually a good idea properly, and I'm a little self-conscious about fucking up. On the other hand, I don't wanna be called out for delaying the sheriff game in the post game.

However, I know the better players delay their sheriff claim to see how people interact with their reads, right? So I write this:

Is noone a fan of the Mesk train, then?
    And this is a genius post on several levels. In the post-game when everyone is telling me how shit I am for not claiming sheriff earlier, I can shake my head and say "Ah-hah! No, no, no! I was deliberately delaying the sheriff claim to see how people responded to the Mesk train, see?"

This is the real conspiracy theory, lads. I was completely aware no scum would actually bite this terrible bait, but by planting it I get more street cred. Funny how the world works?

Then I see this:

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Okay, this really isn't going nowhere.

I have some information that may help, and I guess I have to reveal it now since I mentioned it anyways.
    Unknown is using the word "information". It's pretty clear he's about to claim sheriff. I can't let him have the satisfaction:

IM SHERRIFF I CLAIMED IRST
    And that's the low-down on my top-tier sheriff plays.

13. ISO #1963

Worst case now:

Lynch yzb/unknown, flip sheriff. Night immune so no vig kill. Vig dies, game left with 2 scum 4 town. Turbo lynch alpha wolf, then its 3v1.

That's fine. If the vig survives he can shoot to make it 2v1 or possibly end it.
    Something you said earlier stuck out to me when yzb read stereo. You said it's possible they (scum) are framing you and stereo. Then yzb most indepth and only real contribution was to further make stereo look like scum. This to me leans me to believe unknown over yzb...also, unknown is really smart or something and I doubt he would pull a FB move and stupidly put himself in a 1v1 cc position if he were not town. At this point it would have been smarter for scum to play tribesman since we have an extra one given the spirit

This type of play does not lend itself to the rationale that unknown would make. This would effectively end his game and put scum in a worse position. Given there is still a vigi out there.
    Shut up cow.

14. ISO #1964

Worst case now:

Lynch yzb/unknown, flip sheriff. Night immune so no vig kill. Vig dies, game left with 2 scum 4 town. Turbo lynch alpha wolf, then its 3v1.

That's fine. If the vig survives he can shoot to make it 2v1 or possibly end it.
    There's a 50% chance the scum in this CC war is GF if you believe unknown, and a 100% chance if you believe me. Don't make the vigi waste his kill on a night immune target pls. The more shitty "meh" reads the vigi can pick off the better.

15. ISO #1965

-vote yzb25

I'll make sure the right person is shot if he's town.
    Shut up cow.

16. ISO #1966

Something you said earlier stuck out to me when yzb read stereo. You said it's possible they (scum) are framing you and stereo. Then yzb most indepth and only real contribution was to further make stereo look like scum. This to me leans me to believe unknown over yzb...also, unknown is really smart or something and I doubt he would pull a FB move and stupidly put himself in a 1v1 cc position if he were not town. At this point it would have been smarter for scum to play tribesman since we have an extra one given the spirit

This type of play does not lend itself to the rationale that unknown would make. This would effectively end his game and put scum in a worse position. Given there is still a vigi out there.
    I swear Unknown has done these kinds of plays in the past. Anyway, isn't me CCing him first and talking a coinflip chance of gamethrowing more out there?

17. ISO #1967

18. ISO #1968

-vote yzb25

I'll make sure the right person is shot if he's town.
    Oh god. Who gave the conspiracy theorist a gun? A shiver just went down my spine - no joke.

Anyway, let me write some ISOs before I die, if you choose to lynch me. I'll focus on just pointing out the juicy posts you may wanna use in your 2v1. I want to feel like less of a hindrance XD

19. ISO #1969

20. ISO #1970

Oh god. Who gave the conspiracy theorist a gun? A shiver just went down my spine - no joke.

Anyway, let me write some ISOs before I die, if you choose to lynch me. I'll focus on just pointing out the juicy posts you may wanna use in your 2v1. I want to feel like less of a hindrance XD
    Donald J. Trump
    Shut up cow.

21. ISO #1971

Nah I think Unknown was planning to do this to me since the start of d3 - Hence the random shade he threw on me at the start of d3. There's been some tension between us all game.
    I mean, if he found you was scum, he would throw shade on you yah? So its not really Random.

Also, you are really pushing this over-the-top plan situation and sounding like PTB. If thats the bulk of your defence then lol.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

22. ISO #1972

23. ISO #1973

I mean, if he found you was scum, he would throw shade on you yah? So its not really Random.

Also, you are really pushing this over-the-top plan situation and sounding like PTB. If thats the bulk of your defence then lol.
    I was looking at it from my perspective that he's scum when I said that. From your perspective yeah it could go either way.

I dunno what to tell you man. I kinda thought "nah Unknown just said that shit because he's gonna post some reads later or something" too. I'm so happy this game got so crazy.

24. ISO #1974

I'll write ISOs tomorrow morning... Or maybe tomorrow evening... Even if I survive the lynch I won't survive the night kill. Tell Darknessb-senpai I love him (mostly no homo)
    Lol you do that a lot. Sometime I feel sad for humans. That require Sleep. (I understand you need sleep so no biggies)
    This a reference to how DB always brings up your scum failure?
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

25. ISO #1975

I was looking at it from my perspective that he's scum when I said that. From your perspective yeah it could go either way.

I dunno what to tell you man. I kinda thought "nah Unknown just said that shit because he's gonna post some reads later or something" too. I'm so happy this game got so crazy.
    Oh yeah and don't forget logically I took a coinflip chance of gamethrowing by guessing Unknown had checked me and not someone else if I'm scum by claiming sheriff first.

26. ISO #1976

Lol you do that a lot. Sometime I feel sad for humans. That require Sleep. (I understand you need sleep so no biggies)
    This a reference to how DB always brings up your scum failure?
    If my failures happened while I was scum we wouldn't feel the need to bring them up so much. Goodnight

27. ISO #1977

At least my "conspiracy theories" are rooted in the assumption that the scum player is really smart and is using the information they have available to look more towny. You don't like them because they put a spot light on you, so you continue to discredit them.

His theories are improbable because he is trying to back track, and save his own skin. Tbh if yzb is town, I would put jack as unknowns scummate, given unknown defended him since day one.

However, the more yzb posts the more he makes himself look more and more guilty.
    Shut up cow.

28. ISO #1978

29. ISO #1979

30. ISO #1980

31. ISO #1981

32. ISO #1982

I was trying to see if people would jump on it. I literally explained why I townread her a couple pages before. It wasn't "vote Mesk with me!" it was "do you want to vote Mesk?"

I WAS GOING TO USE THAT AS A HINT XD
    @yzb25
    @Unknown1234

I would like a list of your soft-claims/hints if you have any.

I would then like a list of your checks and why.

I would then like a list (ShortList) Starting from Scum, at the top being scumyiest too town, with a quick summery of why on each remaining alive player.

Then, I would like you to explain how the other is lying, or making too far extreme circumstances.
    I only soft claimed today. I really wasn't sure if I should come forward entirely because of the mixed messages, but given I had a red check and almost outed myself entirely I figured I had no choice.

Scum:
    Yzb25
    Firebringer

Town:
    Gyrlander
    PTB
    Banana
    SuperJack

Mesk is wild card (if Yzb ends up being Alpha Wolf then she is 100% confirmed town to me which would make me have to look again if Firebringer isn't the third scum.)

Yzb is obvious scum because of his claim against me. I don't know why he says he would be gamethrowing, to me it's some lame last attempted effort to pull a lynch onto me by saying that he wouldn't do this or he'd be gamethrowing.

Firebringer has always been scummy to me becaus his entire characteristic has been fake. I don't think his opinions match what he is saying because he has flip flopped on most of his reads. I also don't like how he tried to swap votes onto SuperJack, especially considering Arrow ended up being scum.

Mesk is hard to read because she hasn't been engaged as much and was suspicious early on. It really is hard to tell, and I thought that she was more likely to be scum because she acted like herself more than she usually does (if that makes sense, she trolled more to a stronger degree. E.g sheeting all of PTB's votes.) After my check on her n1, I was less suspicious of her, but I still felt she had a good chance of being the Alpha Wolf because of how she acted (if someone were to check her she wouldn't be red, such as me.)

PTB is a hard read, but one that is Town. He is all over the place, really sassy, it's hard to put him into one read right now because I'm not home and don't have a lot of time to read back at this moment, but he is a strong town read.

Gyrlander is also a hard one to read given he doesn't interact much, but he has always been a strong town-read this game, and I feel confident in how I read him because I accurately read him a lot of the time.

Banana has been Town this game. No doubt that how she has played really resembles something a scum wouldn't do. People could say that scum would lead a PL, but I really do look back at future games and how it has backfired on her before. Not to mention that if she really was scum she wouldn't try to pick fights with everyone and would try to keep it more civil, however she shows how motivated that she can be with her opinions in this game and I doubt that if she was scum that she wouldn't be willing to change her mind on options.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

33. ISO #1983

As I see it, when Unknown started to claim Sheriff the scum wouldn't have tried to counterclaim it. Only a town Sheriff would have tried to CC.

-vote Unknown1234
    This also happened right after I was targeting yzb25 to investigate. Aka maybe he knew he was fucked, and decided to YOLO.
    Cryptonic made this sig

gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

34. ISO #1984

It was my fault for announcing that I had info. I don't see why I would have claimed sheriff to begin with if I was scum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

35. ISO #1985

PTB stop with the SJ is scum. Its just so wrong and stupid. And becoming a deterrent to me wanting to play
    Go cry about it seriously -- why are you taking it so personal. I said yes f unknown is scrum you are probably his scum mate but if he's town like I think then you are town too. So calm down
    Shut up cow.

36. ISO #1986

I only soft claimed today. I really wasn't sure if I should come forward entirely because of the mixed messages, but given I had a red check and almost outed myself entirely I figured I had no choice.

Scum:
    Yzb25
    Firebringer

Town:
    Gyrlander
    PTB
    Banana
    SuperJack

Mesk is wild card (if Yzb ends up being Alpha Wolf then she is 100% confirmed town to me which would make me have to look again if Firebringer isn't the third scum.)

Yzb is obvious scum because of his claim against me. I don't know why he says he would be gamethrowing, to me it's some lame last attempted effort to pull a lynch onto me by saying that he wouldn't do this or he'd be gamethrowing.

Firebringer has always been scummy to me becaus his entire characteristic has been fake. I don't think his opinions match what he is saying because he has flip flopped on most of his reads. I also don't like how he tried to swap votes onto SuperJack, especially considering Arrow ended up being scum.

Mesk is hard to read because she hasn't been engaged as much and was suspicious early on. It really is hard to tell, and I thought that she was more likely to be scum because she acted like herself more than she usually does (if that makes sense, she trolled more to a stronger degree. E.g sheeting all of PTB's votes.) After my check on her n1, I was less suspicious of her, but I still felt she had a good chance of being the Alpha Wolf because of how she acted (if someone were to check her she wouldn't be red, such as me.)

PTB is a hard read, but one that is Town. He is all over the place, really sassy, it's hard to put him into one read right now because I'm not home and don't have a lot of time to read back at this moment, but he is a strong town read.

Gyrlander is also a hard one to read given he doesn't interact much, but he has always been a strong town-read this game, and I feel confident in how I read him because I accurately read him a lot of the time.

Banana has been Town this game. No doubt that how she has played really resembles something a scum wouldn't do. People could say that scum would lead a PL, but I really do look back at future games and how it has backfired on her before. Not to mention that if she really was scum she wouldn't try to pick fights with everyone and would try to keep it more civil, however she shows how motivated that she can be with her opinions in this game and I doubt that if she was scum that she wouldn't be willing to change her mind on options.
    Have not been all over the place. My reads have consistently stuck to the same 4 people, offering why they would do things or wouldn't do things. If I have thoughts, it is best the share thoughts with other people. If maybe I caught something someone else might not have. Yes I'm sassy, and if developing reads as more information is coming in is "all over the place" then so be it. I hammered away at arrow for two days while you jack and banana said he was probably not scum. I pushed him and pushed him again to claim which led to a cc, which led to him giving up.

It's so annoying to say I've been all over the place when I've stuck to who I thought was scum and pointed out possible scum motivations. I questioned quicks gambit because it just felt weird to me. I question jack because he's said things that make me questions his motivations. I questioned banana because it seemed she was shepherding arrow. However, I think banana is more town and I've agreed with her.

I didn't have a strong read on yzb, and never pushed him until he got CC'd. So stop with this "all over the place bullshit." There is a reason I wanted scum to think I would be a worthless kill.
    Shut up cow.

37. ISO #1987

It was my fault for announcing that I had info. I don't see why I would have claimed sheriff to begin with if I was scum.
    So who did you check last night and what did they come up?

@yzb25 who did you check last night and what did they come up?
    Shut up cow.

38. ISO #1988

Unknown1234 - Obviously. Besides the CC thing, I haven't liked him since d1, but I didn't have the confidence to push him after I got a townread back.

FB - BC pointed out that thing with not unvoting AR when he was at L-1 which made me scumread him a bit, but honestly before that I didn't have any reason to dislike him, because he seemed to be making towny contributions. He went from null to kind of scum.

SJ - Besides SJ's reads seeming to be town-perspective, he seems kind of proud about how good his town game is, in a way that scum is unlikely to be. I know that sounds dumb, but I cite the whole "vigi should kill Arrow" thing as evidence.

Gyr - I never got around to reading his thing on FB. Given that that's kind of the main thing he's done, I can only kinda gut-read him as town.

PTB - PTB's play this game reminds me very much of his play in Give or Take. He seems like he's rolled town again.

BC - She seemed to be playing for town, much like SJ, other than the meta PL thing obviously. Like, she seems to actually be trying to figure the game out.

Mesk - I only had her as town-null read before I found out my check was confirmed. I guessed her read on AR being a few-shits-given town was projection, but my read was ultimately pretty weak because she hadn't posted much. I thought checking the empty slot was the best use of my ability.

Now, consider the following:

If I'm scum, and I guessed Unknown was sheriff and he was about to claim with results, why on earth would I race to beat him in the sheriff claim? From my perspective, I have no way of knowing if Unknown has checked me or my scumbuddy. If I CC him first, only to find out Unknown has actually gotten results on my buddy, we'd both get caught at once.

I literally would have had to take a coinflip chance of gamethrowing to be scum and CC first, in this situation. That's kind of crazy.
    Bolded is enough reason to insta lynch Unknown right now.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

39. ISO #1989

40. ISO #1990

Bolded is enough reason to insta lynch Unknown right now.
    He would race to make that claim to get unknown mislynched...we don't know who his scummy mate is, and he made this deduction after unknown said he checked yzb last night and he came up red.

Basically his claim is "why would I make this claim, knowing it would force a cc." Well you could force the cc to make the claim of why would you force a cc as scum so that it would give more credence to him being town. Basically reverse psychology.

Honestly it is a coin flip. Idk, I'm voting yzb because I believe unknown. Bc for unknown to cc or claim sheriff as alpha wolf would be stupid imo.
    Shut up cow.

41. ISO #1991

He would race to make that claim to get unknown mislynched...we don't know who his scummy mate is, and he made this deduction after unknown said he checked yzb last night and he came up red.

Basically his claim is "why would I make this claim, knowing it would force a cc." Well you could force the cc to make the claim of why would you force a cc as scum so that it would give more credence to him being town. Basically reverse psychology.

Honestly it is a coin flip. Idk, I'm voting yzb because I believe unknown. Bc for unknown to cc or claim sheriff as alpha wolf would be stupid imo.
    And yzb said that he checked unknown n1 and unknown came up town. So by extension unknown would HAVE to be the Alpha wolf for yzb theory to work. And the likelihood of them both checking mesk just seems far fetched to me. It would have been smarter for the scum to say they checked me of bananas or someone else and say they came up town or something. Unknown seems more at ease in this cc where yzb seems way more frantic, and town motivation would lend itself to being less frantic since even if we mislynch were getting the right person tonight or tomorrow's lynch. Yzb seems to have his back against the wall.
    Shut up cow.

42. ISO #1992

-unvote

Not trying to do anything rash, re-reading the sequence of events. Because, @Unknown1234 never gave us who he checked last night as far as I can tell.
    Shut up cow.

43. ISO #1993

There's a 50% chance the scum in this CC war is GF if you believe unknown, and a 100% chance if you believe me. Don't make the vigi waste his kill on a night immune target pls. The more shitty "meh" reads the vigi can pick off the better.
    Do you mean because there are 2 scum and Unknown is actually Alpha wolf pretending to be sheriff? Instead of the consig? If not, you made a claim earlier that Unknown was consig and is framing you b/c he found you're sheriff...so do you think he's Alpha Wolf or Consig?Do you have any guesses as to who his mate might be?

That doesn't even make sense, just because his town-read town-read you, doesn't mean at all that he would have protected you due to that. You barely even interacted to begin with.

You can try all you want to make me look bad, but it doesn't matter to me. If I'm lynched, the Vig shoots you and I am perfectly okay with being the first lynch if that's what it means. I made a mistake hinting my role, it gave you enough leeway to claim before I could because you knew what I was going to say.
    Very towny thing to say...top portion is all logic. Bottom portion shows unknown is willing to fall on the sword for the town. I don't think a scum would do that, or maybe unknown is reverse psychologizing me...but I doubt it.

POD had Quick as a townread, and Quick had me as his strongest townread, so it's not that surprising if I was actually healed tbh. I have no idea what POD was thinking if he didn't heal Quick. Maybe PTB?

Anyway, beside the point, beside the point. There's no point stalling the 1v1 if you were just gonna crumb it like that. It's like you were just making an effort to make this claim look more natural lol.

The whole point of holding off the sheriff results is to throw some shade on me and see how people take it, then actually reveal and try to get reads on the people who defended me. You knew (I told you) that day had been extended by 24 hours, so you could have still guessed that some people hadn't caught on to your crumbing and tried to push your read. After all, you hadn't actually crumbed who your read was.

I reckon your consig checked me n1, and then when you found out I was sheriff you put this little scheme together heh.
    1. it's DW not POD. 2. Why would you make a claim that you might have been healed, to defend against a 1v1 claim when you know 100% that Unknown is scum if you are Town. 3. The whole making it look more natural thing just lost me, you're saying he's bread crumbing sheriff so that it would bait the real sheriff into claiming? So you took the bait and now he's using it against you? 4. "I reckon your consig checked me n1, and then when you found out I was sheriff you put this little scheme together heh" So they found out you were sheriff, and they DIDN'T kill you at night? They just assumed (by your enormous contributions LOL) that you were possibly healed by DW...and thus you were not a good kill? So instead of not claiming, and playing it safe, and going to kill you tonight...you think they are framing you, which would make them auto lose someone and put them in a terrible position...why not just stay quiet and see if you claim? There's a leap here in logic.

Because if I had a scum-check on you, I don't feel the need to hold this information from the town. The only thing I was waiting for was to see if I could see you as the Miller, but I definitely don't believe that you were targeted by the Shaman.
    Logical. Makes sense. Towny.

Why does this not surprise me that you claim to check me though, my own stupidity for hinting my role too early. No idea how to take it when you are actually claiming Sheriff.

I checked Mesk n1 because of how ridiculous her play was and for being my strongest scum-read. After I got a town result, I had really considered her being Alpha Wolf but I dropped it later on because I didnt believe that anymore.

Why would YOU check Mesk? It doesn't even make sense.
    The pink portion of this made me think the validity of it is questionable at best. I just don't understand the logic of soft claiming sheriff when you had a red check on him, I get seeing if he was spirit, but like idk...at this point, it would have been better to just outwardly claim say your information. I feel like the way you went about claiming could really just lead this 50/50 to go either way. I felt like banana put solid reasons forth on why the sheriff should have just claimed, and then you could have pressured yzb into CCing or claiming citizen/tribesman and then giving him the benefit of the doubt or asking vigi to shoot him and scum hunt somewhere else. I get you admit it was a mistake, just makes me feel a little uneasy the way you went about it is all.

Oh, I also didn't like that yzb claimed to check mesk first and then you just so happen checked her as well. Just feels all too convenient for me. You have mirror claims.

They both came up as town, if that wasn't obvious.
    Yeah, this only lends to your theory that unknown was alpha, but if you're consig of course they'd both come up green..

I CHECKED UNKNOWN N1, WHICH IS WHY I'VE BEEN THROWING SHADE ON HIM AND FEELING LIKE I SCUMREAD HIM, BUT MY INVESTIGATION MADE ME TOO INSECURE TO PUSH A TRAIN ON HIM

ON N2, I CHECKED MESK because I found her slot to be too difficult to read, even if I did have her pegged as a townread.

I did a shit attempt at crumbing this by asking Unknown not to do his gambit shit while I was asleep, and by asking both Unknown and Mesk to contribute more.
    I do like that you claimed to check mesk first, which gives a little more credence to your story since unknown apparently also checked her but a different night. Just seems oddly parallel. Just weird you'd throw shade on someone who came up green...

I am the sheriff, not you. I would love to hear your explanation though, but I had a feeling you were scum, which is exactly why I checked you and was waiting to see what you claimed. That was easy.
    I lean this a town statement, because it seems you checked him...but why would he cc you. Your explanation makes sense, but the series of events is just a little off to me. You lead us to a cc, just so happens the person you red checked is the same person who cc'd you. I don't know, it just seems, too convenient once again.

I FUCKING KNEW IT. I FUCKING KNEW YOU WERE GONNA TRY AND BEAT ME TO THE SHERIFF CLAIM

BOOM.

WON BY 20 FUCKING SECONDS. WHO DA MAN?!?! WHO DA MAN?!?!
    Just makes it seem like you knew he was going to claim b/c you caught his bread trail and you're trying to flip the claim on him.

IM SHERRIFF I CLAIMED IRST
    Okay, this really isn't going nowhere.

I have some information that may help, and I guess I have to reveal it now since I mentioned it anyways.

I really don't like this, I feel like you created a situation in which you would be cc'd and it almost feels like this was very dumb to state things like this. Like, why would a town member be this vague. Why wouldn't you just observe him more given we got a 72 hour day?

Examples Below of yzb25 tutoring the weaker scum.
    The examples of "tutoring" seemed weak and forced in my opinion. Yzb is a know it all, and he takes the time to lecture people all of the time. It could be subtle hints, but I doubt it. If yzb put himself in a dumb ass 1v1 cc like this as scum, he would not be smart enough to drop arrow little hints.

I'll stop infesting the thread with my shitposting - lord knows this game has enough of that - but I can't be bothered to scumhunt tonight. I'll ISO fb tomorrow... It's a Sunday after all...
    Yzb couldn't be bothered all game to scum hunt. His largest contribution was painting stereo as an absolute scum. Which, tbh, Banana claimed scum was trying to do. I feel like that large post was really a nail in the coffin for Yzb because he subtly laid the groundwork for a vigi misshot with that scathing ISO. So, tbh, it looks like Yzb probably had a lot to gain from that.
    Shut up cow.

44. ISO #1994

-vote yzb25
    If I'm wrong, @Unknown1234 is just a better scum than you are town. Soz, matey.
    Shut up cow.

45. ISO #1995

Wow what a night! I pretty much gave 0 thought to alternate scenarios where we don't shoot Unknown if yzb flips sheriff and we choose to lynch Unknown instead. And I'm pretty tired so ill sleep on it. We got plenty of time anyway.

If scum loses this game (very likely at this point) their downfall was claiming TPRs at the wrong time, for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

46. ISO #1996

Wow what a night! I pretty much gave 0 thought to alternate scenarios where we don't shoot Unknown if yzb flips sheriff and we choose to lynch Unknown instead. And I'm pretty tired so ill sleep on it. We got plenty of time anyway.

If scum loses this game (very likely at this point) their downfall was claiming TPRs at the wrong time, for sure.
    Yup. Agreed.
    Shut up cow.

47. ISO #1997

The specificity of Yzb's supposed thought process with Unknown though, lends me to believe that yzb is the Alpha, and that's why Stereo got framed, and why he came up with the thought that it's highly probable that Unknown would have to be the Alpha.

Just a thought. He even says something about it in a scenario he gives.
    Shut up cow.

48. ISO #1998

Also, another thing that bothered me.

Yzb never voted anyone. He put votes on people, but he always made sure he took his votes off.

Unknown was willing to vote out Arrow on Day one. But not SJ, which shows he actually developed some sort of reads. Did jump on the AR train, if only we didn't switch to SJ, I am curious if Unknown would have stayed on Arrow with us or if still would have flipped. However, Day 2 Unknown voted Arrow pretty early on.

yzb flipped off of arrow very quickly when he offered very weak very weak reads that made a few of us go HUH?! ... jack used it as an example of "tutoring"

The more I think back, there's just more that bothers me about YZB.
    Shut up cow.

49. ISO #1999

50. ISO #2000

Also. If YZB flips Scum

That leaves the Vigilante to kill someone.
    Firebringer, Gylander are my top suggestions. Followed by Mesk and Banana. And town left are PTB, Unknown and Me.
    You're still doing that ISO on me, right? It's literally more important than ever now that we're in this situation.