S-FM 197: Sandbox - Page 21
Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1307
  1. ISO #1001

Re: S-FM 197: Sandbox

Unless you have some sort of plan with your role, it's not happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

2. ISO #1002

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

5. ISO #1005

(hugs) I won't try to win this fucking shit until Unknown stops being dumb. The moment he was to think and so with me, I will be here to try hard.
    Your scum, it's blantantly obvious. You and Funce.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #1006

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Your scum, it's blantantly obvious. You and Funce.
    Sigh... I don't think you're scum, but you're just blind of rage? I guess? Please, state your points of why I'm scum if you don't mind.

Also

-vote Mattzed

I'm judging this slot. Talboturbo was scummy, lurker and afk. Die.,

Thank you Anonymous Donor

7. ISO #1007

Sigh... I don't think you're scum, but you're just blind of rage? I guess? Please, state your points of why I'm scum if you don't mind.

Also

-vote Mattzed

I'm judging this slot. Talboturbo was scummy, lurker and afk. Die.,
    No, I'm not blind, your scum. There should be no exceptions to avoiding your death this time. Seriously people just vote up Gyrlander

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

Your arguments are so valid that I almost want to cry, dear.
    I've stated my argument several times. No need to state it again seeing as we already lost, I just want Mafia to fall.

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

12. ISO #1012

The fact that I thought three towns and a neutral could vote up someone must have been really poor judgement.

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

There are so many players I have zero reads on, that I almost don't care at this point.
    Funce.
    Talbortu
    MZ

Get in here with reads and content.
    Because I am reading Unknown and Gyrlander as town.

No clue if Ika was bmed as part of gambit, kind of doubt it? But again, no clue on why him, that was stupid regardless.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

Quote Originally Posted by Firebringer View Post
    There are so many players I have zero reads on, that I almost don't care at this point.
    Funce.
    Talbortu
    MZ

Get in here with reads and content.
    Because I am reading Unknown and Gyrlander as town.

No clue if Ika was bmed as part of gambit, kind of doubt it? But again, no clue on why him, that was stupid regardless.
    if i was scum i would of killed titus n1

19. ISO #1019

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

Titus was not pro-town at all this game. (In my opinion)

I didn't see any logic, any proof, all she wanted to do was kill me because I defended Kovath.

If your Virgin, why do you think that GYRL is town. Fire if you are town, I know I am not wrong. Gyrlander and Funce need to go.

22. ISO #1022

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    ironically, her unvote is what caused her to be lynched
    She shouldn't of died technically, she changed her vote like 3 hours after the deadline. Also, Ika what are you claiming?

23. ISO #1023

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Titus was not pro-town at all this game. (In my opinion)

I didn't see any logic, any proof, all she wanted to do was kill me because I defended Kovath.

If your Virgin, why do you think that GYRL is town. Fire if you are town, I know I am not wrong. Gyrlander and Funce need to go.
    Are you seriously questioning if I am town here?
    I should be questioning you.

Like seriously, if anyone has been shady, its you. Not Titus, YOU.

Now why don't you explain the neutral, cause there is supposed to be 2.
    Don't pet growlithe, he will bite you.

24. ISO #1024

If Firebringer's claim is town, then I am certain about my reads on GYRL and Funce. There is NO way they are town. But between Ika and MZ, Ika is more town.

25. ISO #1025

I'm going to sleep. Good night. We still have 1 complete day so don't worry.

MattZed hasn't spoken yet. I don't know if Talboturbo's slot is cursed but seriously, policy lynch/scum read for talboturbo's lurking here.

Also, Funce hasn't spoken. It looks like that pair is lurker TOP tier.

26. ISO #1026

Are you seriously questioning if I am town here?
    I should be questioning you.

Like seriously, if anyone has been shady, its you. Not Titus, YOU.

Now why don't you explain the neutral, cause there is supposed to be 2.
    Jester was the first. Titus wasn't acting town, she just didn't believe my claim. I'm already dying Firebringer, don't question my role.

27. ISO #1027

I'm going to sleep. Good night. We still have 1 complete day so don't worry.

MattZed hasn't spoken yet. I don't know if Talboturbo's slot is cursed but seriously, policy lynch/scum read for talboturbo's lurking here.

Also, Funce hasn't spoken. It looks like that pair is lurker TOP tier.
    Even though you wernt lurking you haven't been productive.

28. ISO #1028

This game has gone Whack ever since Gyrlander didn't get lynched, it's obvious nobody cares anymore...

29. ISO #1029

30. ISO #1030

31. ISO #1031

-vote Funce

Now i am convinced Ika is town.
    Can we just vote GYRL? Ugh.....

2 Virgins 1 Bleeder 1 Citizen 1 Jailor (practically citizen) 1 Vigilante (died immediately) solid chances.

32. ISO #1032

Never mind. Funce is a scum anyways.

-vote Funce

33. ISO #1033

34. ISO #1034

35. ISO #1035

36. ISO #1036

37. ISO #1037

Quote Originally Posted by MattZed View Post
    Does anyone want to give me an overrarching summary while I plough through the 1000+ posts already in this thread?
    It is impossible, you'll have to read the thread. However, I can try to do it.

Day 1: Kovath did a "slip" (that I do it even if I'm town as a joke) and Quick became obsessed with lynching Kovath. He was a jester and Mesk RIP
    Day 2: G4g flipped mafia (killed probably by sk). Titus and Unknown started raging each other. No one was going to get lynched but I magically ended lynched but the majority vote thing saved me (pod mistake) and we ended lynching Titus.
    Day 3: Hello. Unknown wants to anal rape me.

38. ISO #1038

No why would you think that...?

39. ISO #1039

It is impossible, you'll have to read the thread. However, I can try to do it.

Day 1: Kovath did a "slip" (that I do it even if I'm town as a joke) and Quick became obsessed with lynching Kovath. He was a jester and Mesk RIP
    Day 2: G4g flipped mafia (killed probably by sk). Titus and Unknown started raging each other. No one was going to get lynched but I magically ended lynched but the majority vote thing saved me (pod mistake) and we ended lynching Titus.
    Day 3: Hello. Unknown wants to anal rape me.
    Day1: jester got lynched and MESK (Vig) died. Night 1 G4-Blackmailer+AIVION Naive sheriff died.
    Day2: Gyrlander had received the votes and died, although vote wasn't supposed to happen so it got reset. Due to this Titus the Citizen that can't be lynched on the most votes ended up getting second most votes and died. Night two: Quick (Jailor) dies and I start bleeding.
    Day 3: the lynch that never happened should occur today, but everyone is reluctant so I'm voting who I assume to be the partner of Gyrlander.

Now, tell us what your role is? SerialKiller?

40. ISO #1040

This is directed at MZ

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    Gallis is a great role.
    Yes, leading towns to uncertain doom since yesterday

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044

your playstle reminds em of another player on this site
    I play different every game though, so dont expect my consistency.

How you doing Ika? You feel like voting Funce?

45. ISO #1045

46. ISO #1046

we shall see, and i feel like no lynchign as already explined
    Fair enough.

47. ISO #1047

48. ISO #1048

No lynching is our worst probable scenario.
    2 Mafia, with a Killing neutral. Vs 3 towns.

Its better to lynch than to not lynch at this point.
    In-fact the Neutral needs to be lynched for the town to be able to get anywhere this game.
    I love Iced_Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    Survivor: Survive until the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Barkley Beard View Post
    Oh christ what has he done

49. ISO #1049

I'm pretty sure I was unbanned because of this FM, if not, I would have had to suffer a lot more.

I still recommend a lynch on MZ. He has failed to do something, but just be as lurky/afk/guy who doesn't give a fuck :__D like Turbo. Please, suffer the consequences.

50. ISO #1050

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    No lynching is our worst probable scenario.
    2 Mafia, with a Killing neutral. Vs 3 towns.

Its better to lynch than to not lynch at this point.
    In-fact the Neutral needs to be lynched for the town to be able to get anywhere this game.
    When the Mafia gang up on the neutral