Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... LastLast
Results 951 to 1,000 of 1307
  1. ISO #951

2. ISO #952

3. ISO #953

4. ISO #954

Re: S-FM 197: Sandbox

Quote Originally Posted by Titus View Post
    Fuck that misrep. I was there all fucking day. I never walled though. You should really look at that EoD again. Who tried to get reads from people? Me.

Who highlighted all of day 1 that ika had no reads but for me being scum? Oh wait...

Who basically argued and proved Quick obvtown by meta?

None if that happened to you.

Meanwhile, you sat on your ass and never tried to counter Kovayh until EoD and you picked Quick and Fire and me, all town by the way.
    Titus I didn't have to counter Kovath because nothin he said went against me. Quick and fire were because they voted Kovath when I didn't see a ton of intention behind it. Meanwhile you have only accused me, only voted me (and GYRL once) so what are you saying? That I have played a worse town game then you have? It was obvious that I would of liked to kill GYRL over you, and your making pre-assumptions saying that you Quick and Fire are town. Quick didn't even claim. You also tried to make me look bad by pretending I was citizen when I'm not even that. So don't comment on me when it was obvious what I was doing.

-vote Gyrlander

This vote should have happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

5. ISO #955

@Quick switch your vote Incase day isn't over.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

6. ISO #956

Quick never needs to claim. I know Quick isn't scum because I know Quick.

I only need to vote you and Gyr because I am pretty damn sure you two are the scums. That is unless you do something shockingly townie, I don't see how it could be elsewise barring ika blackmailed by his partner.

The only obvious thing you did was try to save scum that slipped. It just happened to be jester.

7. ISO #957

8. ISO #958

Your definition of 'slip' was very bad. I realized your really lacking in being Town.

-vote Titus

9. ISO #959

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Your definition of 'slip' was very bad. I realized your really lacking in being Town.

-vote Titus
    Oh yeah, the I don't kiss ass thing. Make it look like you're willing to wagon elsewhere when you aren't.

*claps* Great show. Oh wait, someone was supposed to be fooled?

10. ISO #960

11. ISO #961

Oh yeah, the I don't kiss ass thing. Make it look like you're willing to wagon elsewhere when you aren't.

*claps* Great show. Oh wait, someone was supposed to be fooled?
    I was willing to vote him when he got hammered, and I was willing to vote him when he was still alive. You wernt willing, you were being plain anti-town, which is why I believe you are both scum together.

12. ISO #962

Just claim Unknown so you can celebrate.

No one is even going to read this.
    Bleeder.

13. ISO #963

I was willing to vote him when he got hammered, and I was willing to vote him when he was still alive. You wernt willing, you were being plain anti-town, which is why I believe you are both scum together.
    Really, I voted Gyr on this fucking page. You're saying I wasn't willing?

Maybe you are dumb enough to be town.

14. ISO #964

Really, I voted Gyr on this fucking page. You're saying I wasn't willing?

Maybe you are dumb enough to be town.
    I voted him RIGHT AFTER he should have been killed the first time. But what did you do? Go back to voting me. Why do i think this? Because you wern't willing to vote him until it was too late. NOW is too late.

15. ISO #965

16. ISO #966

I voted him RIGHT AFTER he should have been killed the first time. But what did you do? Go back to voting me. Why do i think this? Because you wern't willing to vote him until it was too late. NOW is too late.
    I voted you because the Gyr wagon was dead by the time I realized the flip didn't happen.

-unvote

17. ISO #967

I voted you because the Gyr wagon was dead by the time I realized the flip didn't happen.

-unvote
    You didn't even get two votes on me. What kind of logic is that?

18. ISO #968

19. ISO #969

20. ISO #970

I didn't care about popular. I care about the right reads. Was I only supposed to vote "popular" wagons. Well given the lurktastic fest, that means not my scumreads.
    I didn't say anything about popular. I said that because your logic is terrible. You say the wagon on Gyrl was dead, but im sure enough people would have been willing to kill Gyrl, me included because i don't trust him.

21. ISO #971

I didn't say anything about popular. I said that because your logic is terrible. You say the wagon on Gyrl was dead, but im sure enough people would have been willing to kill Gyrl, me included because i don't trust him.
    Yeah, magical fairy dust willing. People already said no due to mod error.

I should have pushed to PL ika but I wanted to give the kid a chance. How fucking naive am I?

22. ISO #972

23. ISO #973

24. ISO #974

Since Ika couldn't vote, his vote won't count. There were a total of 7 voters.

4 votes for No lynch, and 3 votes for Titus.

Titus is lynched.

Her role is Gallis.

Her last will:
    Quote Originally Posted by Titus
    Lynch the players who suddenly defended Korvath at the end of the day despite doing nothing. They knew Korvath wasn't scum but didn't want to actually stick their necks out.

Night ends 24 hours-ish from now.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

Last edited by powerofdeath; May 30th, 2016 at 04:29 PM.

25. ISO #975

26. ISO #976

27. ISO #977

Quick was killed last night. His role was Jailor.

Living players:
    1. @Unknown1234
    2. @Gyrlander
    3. @Firebringer
    4. @Funce
    5. @MattZed
    6. @ika

Graveyard:
    Kovath - Jester - Lynched Day 1
    Mesk514 - Vigilante - Suicide Day 1
    G4Slight - Blackmailer - Killed Night 1
    AIVION - Naive Sheriff - Killed Night 1
    Titus - Gallis - Lynched Day 2
    Quick - Jailor - Killed Night 2

Day ends 48 hours from this post.

6 votes to hammer.

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

28. ISO #978

This is crap, I can't believe Titus tunnelled so much.....

-vote Gyrlander

This is happening today.

29. ISO #979

Also, for anyone who would like to accuse me, I'm bleeding already so my death is confirmed.

30. ISO #980

Also, for anyone who would like to accuse me, I'm bleeding already so my death is confirmed.
    I'm pretty sure no one can prove I'm scum as I am not. You could be easily faking neutral role/mafia by not attacking anyone and claiming that someone attacked you.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

31. ISO #981

32. ISO #982

33. ISO #983

34. ISO #984

Funce+Gyrlander I am assuming are Mafia. If I'm faking then I will be alive for tomorrow and then you can lynch me, but I'm not.

Neutral MZ?

Gyrlander is he worst town player ever, needs to die

35. ISO #985

I don't know what the last two towns are, FB might be Virgin so I'm guessing Ika is last town???

Should have killed GYRL yesterday. Funce why did you JUST Show up now?

36. ISO #986

Quote Originally Posted by Funce View Post
    So quick was a glorified Citizen.
    Hi I'm back.
    What? Quick wasn't a Citizen?

37. ISO #987

Why out of all people do you pick on the guy that JUST got here and is probably catching up? Your obviously scum because of that move.

38. ISO #988

39. ISO #989

Seriously? Gyrlander is obviously scum, why are people voting Matt?

40. ISO #990

41. ISO #991

For the few towns that are alive and the neutral killing, it's in your best interest to kill Gyrlander.

42. ISO #992

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    hes neutral?

i mean what makes gyr obvious scum? if hes mafia there will eb 2 kills tonight and we can lose majority iirc, if we get sk, it goes down to 1 nk
    your not going to win killing the neutral, there is already guaranteed one town dead tonight.

43. ISO #993

44. ISO #994

wait no, we cant win......

oh well
    What are you then?

45. ISO #995

I want Gyrlander dead. For once if the town had listened to me.... But everyone went afk so it didn't matter.

46. ISO #996

47. ISO #997

we actually have to no lynch today. if your bleeder as you say you are, the day will end on 5 with no lynch. if we lynch anoyne today the day start will be 2 players if double kill goes off
    It's impossible. The neutral killing can't die and Firebringer is an easy target since he revealed.

48. ISO #998

It's impossible. The neutral killing can't die and Firebringer is an easy target since he revealed.
    you also realzie if we lynch anyone but maifa mafia wins by default? they have 50%

and even then if we lynch maifa we go to 4 players and then all that has to happen is a single town death and we cant win

49. ISO #999

50. ISO #1000

you also realzie if we lynch anyone but maifa mafia wins by default? they have 50%

and even then if we lynch maifa we go to 4 players and then all that has to happen is a single town death and we cant win
    Would you rather the neutral win or the Mafia? I pick Neutral.