Elections
Register

User Tag List

Thread: Elections

1. ISO #1

Elections

So the French elections are today
    The results come in 8pm BST
    anyone got any off te chart predictions?
    Le-Pen and Macron i think are likely to get to round 2, im rooting for le-pen but Im seriously unsure what will happen in round 2.

Then in July the brits have a snap election where the conservatives are gonna get some thing like 100 seats with Labour loosing pretty much all the seats the conservatives will get.

Then we have German elections in September

Aren't elections exciting
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: Elections

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    Why do you use BST if you're in Russia
    Cause that's the French time it happens
    Its 4am my time but I sleep during the day so it's fine
    Listen here in Russian,ex forces and fought in the Afghan war and the first Chechen war I drink vodka and lived in England for 13 years wanna stop me try it.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    So the French elections are today
    The results come in 8pm BST
    anyone got any off te chart predictions?
    Le-Pen and Macron i think are likely to get to round 2, im rooting for le-pen but Im seriously unsure what will happen in round 2.

Then in July the brits have a snap election where the conservatives are gonna get some thing like 100 seats with Labour loosing pretty much all the seats the conservatives will get.

Then we have German elections in September

Aren't elections exciting
    They definitely are !

I really don't know atm, there are 4 "main" candidates according to polls, and anything could happen between them.

Personally, I'm rooting for Mélenchon.

Nice of you to show interest in our elections though !
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    [23:19:39] DarknessB:
    -vote Sino

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by Sino View Post
    They definitely are !

I really don't know atm, there are 4 "main" candidates according to polls, and anything could happen between them.

Personally, I'm rooting for Mélenchon.

Nice of you to show interest in our elections though !
    No problmeo
    international politics is great

6. ISO #6

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Suntax View Post
    No problmeo
    international politics is great
    That's because elections are always decided ahead of time in your country
    Spoiler : Orpz FM History :

FM17 - Won, FM18 - Won, FM19 - Won ,FM20 - Loss, FM21 - Won, MVP, FM22 - Host Canceled, FM23 - Won, FM24 - Hosted, FM25 - Won, FM26 - Loss

8. ISO #8

Tendency atm (9.44pm local time) is Macron > Le Pen > Fillon > Mélenchon.
    It's Macron vs Le Pen in round 2

@Orpz
    the elections aren't rigged
    just certain political opponents mysteriously die via mugging or a fatal heart attack or stroke

9. ISO #9

Hey @Suntax

Round 2 time !

I'm certain Macron is gonna win this, it's 2002 again, perhaps not as largely as back then, but still with a comfortable majority, i'd say something like 65-35, one only needs to look at how the recent debate turned out to be to draw this conclusion.
    [23:19:33] DarknessB: Sino is Mass Murderer -- I don't care if there isn't one in the setup!
    -vote Sino

10. ISO #10

Hey @Suntax

Round 2 time !

I'm certain Macron is gonna win this, it's 2002 again, perhaps not as largely as back then, but still with a comfortable majority, i'd say something like 65-35, one only needs to look at how the recent debate turned out to be to draw this conclusion.
    You were almost on the nose with this estimation.

Are you happy with the result?
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Shut up cow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

11. ISO #11

12. ISO #12

Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    You were almost on the nose with this estimation.

Are you happy with the result?
    Meh, i have little to no faith in Macron's ability to get France's economy back on track, he pretends to be new but only his face is, his ideas however, are not, he named a very controversial law after himself when he was at the previous government that can serve as a good warning.

Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
    He voted macron like a typical white male
    Yeah, not like i really had a choice there.
    -vote Sino

13. ISO #13

Meh, i have little to no faith in Macron's ability to get France's economy back on track, he pretends to be new but only his face is, his ideas however, are not, he named a very controversial law after himself when he was at the previous government that can serve as a good warning.

Yeah, not like i really had a choice there.
    A sad day for populism it was
    A very sad day