Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 14 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

3. ISO #153

Re: S- FM 238: Undercover

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    If Youre So Brutally Honest Then What Is Your Role Some Of Us Want To Figure This Out
    Asking for a claim for no reason on D1 when there's a TPR to protect is a bad thing to do. Powers, don't reply to this, please... for the sake of this game lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    FUCKING NORMIES
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Who's the guy on your signature btw lol
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #156

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post

U r an isoiot

Anyway i ll give my real infos about this game 2 3 hours later
    So keep being retardish as mcuh as normies mm
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

7. ISO #157

Ataturk, leader.of turkey long time ago who was remembered for bringing the secular governing to turkey. If my memory serves me right.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

8. ISO #158

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Ataturk, leader.of turkey long time ago who was remembered for bringing the secular governing to turkey. If my memory serves me right.
    Wow that s right Id never except sth like that from you

9. ISO #159

10. ISO #160

Before hand saying those:
    Mafia can't kill, has a team-shared vest which only 1 mafia can use at night.
    Sk can kill.
    No doctors.
    5/2/1 game, if mislynch 4/2/1, if lynch mafia 5/1/1, if lynch sk 5/2,
    n2 3/2/1 or 4/1/1 n2 4/1/1 or 5/1 n2 5/2

So basicly mafia will try to mislynch or just sit back, whoever does that and espeacilly if you are an experienced person and not retarded, you will get a scum mark on your face right at that moment.
    Understood? Good.

For the retards, do not sheep and that'll be working for town. Only sheep when 3 people agrees on a lynch.

Answering PTB's question:
    1-Same as Nawa's GMT+3 i live in turke
    2-I dont know, depends on the situation. I can let my lynch happen or counter aggro him.
    3-none, specific roles are more fun since you are 80% time alone
    4-Prolly d1 lynch or n1 death. If not i will update
    5-He

btw ptb, you once said that "Do not follow the online statue on the bottom, it means shit" but at the same time you are asking us our timeline... *noted*

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

Oh and, one more thing. If you are goingto lynch efe, just do not do that without my permition. I m the only one who knows him the best here.

13. ISO #163

@PowersThatBe I need permissons to continue on that link, so scv is telling the right thing. It exactly says that "Hybrid, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1-Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    2-If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

14. ISO #164

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    3. Mafia unless I'm with SJ so uh almost always town.
    SJ isn't in this game so I'm confirmed town!
    I think there is a logical fallacy lol. You are saying that you like being Mafia while sj is not around. But sj is not in this game. Eh just pointing that out :P

15. ISO #165

Ok, I read everything over and I must say that Efekannn is seeming to be good so far. He isn't mafia for sure at least, for now.

But there is been something bothering me about MM more than scvmurderer tbh. Yeah sure Scv's being like a total retard l know but the last 3 fmes i ve played with him, when he is acting like that and not lynch-likely he is actually town. Scv just likes to sheep and insult people. Though so far even though PTB and SB16 humilated him that much he wasn't that loud of a head tumor soo I guess for now we may call him town? I don't really know. Also trying new styles every game is too hard lol.

Anyway the reason why I suspect MM being sk or mafia is this:
    Like p3-4
    Okay. It's SCV. What do you expect... It doesn't mean that he's scum, just that he's SCV. :P
    Like p5-7
    Quote Originally Posted by PowersThatBe View Post
    Says who?

PSST....this is an example of game throwing.
    then this...
    Pages 4 to 6 are just a fight between Scv trolling and PTB haveing a justified rage because of the fucking god damn throwing of Scv. Sir, I'll talk you in words that you may understand more.

You are transgressing the ONE rule of our clan: no gamethrowing. I am Zeratul, officer of CHOOOO and law enforcer of your damn clan. You are pushing the trolling too far. Clearly, you cannot play this game. You are clearly stating that you have no intent to play the game properly. You are being immature, dumb, anti-town and really annoying. If Jester was possible, I wouldn't vote you. But since it's impossible...
    -vote Scvmurderer
    It's not a fake vote, but a pressure vote and a policy vote. Stop throwing and play this game, or never sign for FMs again and stay in the mod. I now understand the anger of people against the clan. I was not here in every game you played, and I can state that you are one of the bad apples of your own clan. So, for the last time, stop the throwing. Last chance, lynch train. My signature is thirsty for a change.
    Hello Efekannn02! Humm... You could state your reasons before voting, at least... But because it's you, I won't give you scumpoints for that lol.
    This is kinda fish and i d like to deep into that more.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

Tell us the reason why you are pretty inactive in this game while there is no events going on but after some event like ptb vs scv happen? I wont accept "I m european" as an alliby since i know that you are working at nights so you should be able to caught up everything that s been happening even though you are on phone with your mobile data on.

16. ISO #166

Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Oh my Jesus, nothing productive has happened but I still love everything.

First, I don't think Player is garbage, It was mainly me feeling devastated after finding 2 confirmed boys, Mesk sheriff acussing me while I'm at L-1
    That s why I m here ^^ I ll be the only one who will be productive since TPR is all bla bla ing to make soemone cry and sb16 is just sb16 and you are afk most of the time...
    Rest are idiots anyway so... Yeah, I wil lhave to do that...

17. ISO #167

Wew, sure I talked about. Anyway this is my last post. To mafias and sk post preceisly or else you ll get into my trap ^^

and one last thing
    i love sb16

18. ISO #168

Sk can kill.
    No doctors.

So basicly mafia will try to mislynch or just sit back, whoever does that and espeacilly if you are an experienced person and not retarded, you will get a scum mark on your face right at that moment.
    Understood? Good.

For the retards, do not sheep and that'll be working for town. Only sheep when 3 people agrees on a lynch.

2-I dont know, depends on the situation. I can let my lynch happen or counter aggro him.
    5-He

btw ptb, you once said that "Do not follow the online statue on the bottom, it means shit" but at the same time you are asking us our timeline... *noted*
    Actually the opposite. This helps organize. If someone on the eastern USA coast is like “xxx hasn’t posted in 10 hours!” You look to my list and go, oh well that’s probably because it’s 3am on a school night there and they’re probably sleeping. Aka instead of putting game reasons why someone isn’t posting, you can logically see that everyone here has different schedules and etc. make sense?
    Shut up cow.
    Did you just fucking call him a cow?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

19. ISO #169

That s why I m here ^^ I ll be the only one who will be productive since TPR is all bla bla ing to make soemone cry and sb16 is just sb16 and you are afk most of the time...
    Rest are idiots anyway so... Yeah, I wil lhave to do that...
    PTB*
    Shut up cow.
    No, he played as well as he could. He had you right in the palm of his fucking hand all game and you STILL don’t get that. He played you like a fucking fiddle, and it was so obvious and it pains me that nobody else saw it.

20. ISO #170

Actually the opposite. This helps organize. If someone on the eastern USA coast is like “xxx hasn’t posted in 10 hours!” You look to my list and go, oh well that’s probably because it’s 3am on a school night there and they’re probably sleeping. Aka instead of putting game reasons why someone isn’t posting, you can logically see that everyone here has different schedules and etc. make sense?
    We will see about your intentions later on.

21. ISO #171

We will see about your intentions later on.
    DUN...DUN...DUN!!
    Shut up cow.

22. ISO #172

I think there is a logical fallacy lol. You are saying that you like being Mafia while sj is not around. But sj is not in this game. Eh just pointing that out :P
    It’s sarcasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

23. ISO #173

It’s sarcasm.
    Ooooh, still can t decide if you are being sarcastic or speaking for reals... Your mood is changing pretty often y'know :A

24. ISO #174

Ooooh, still can t decide if you are being sarcastic or speaking for reals... Your mood is changing pretty often y'know :A
    Yep, I understand.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

25. ISO #175

26. ISO #176

Sk can kill.
    No doctors.

Understood? Good.

5-He

IDC The Only Thing Im Doing Right Now Is To Create Confustion So I Can Sort People Out And Reveal Them As Mafia/SK Anyways Gimme The Scumpoints I Need Them...

WAIT A SECOND I SHOULDNT HAD WRITED THAT BUT I NEED TO DELETE IT! (Jk Im Writing It Intentional You People Wont Find My True Intentions Even Though I Reveal Them In A Fake Matter But Maybe Im Just Trying To Create Confusion By That Hehe)
    I Like Ice Cream

27. ISO #177

Oh and, one more thing. If you are goingto lynch efe, just do not do that without my permition. I m the only one who knows him the best here.
    Thats A Lie And Even If It Is The Truth You Know I Do Whatever It Takes To Get The Win (I Wish I Was Jester)
    I Like Ice Cream

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

And Btw Hybrid Stop Talking To Me Like That We Look Like Mafiosos Like That!
    Not tbh, nawa and mm would have the same idea as me. the only people who knows you is me and nawa sooooo yeh...

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

Ok, I read everything over and I must say that Efekannn is seeming to be good so far. He isn't mafia for sure at least, for now.

But there is been something bothering me about MM more than scvmurderer tbh. Yeah sure Scv's being like a total retard l know but the last 3 fmes i ve played with him, when he is acting like that and not lynch-likely he is actually town. Scv just likes to sheep and insult people. Though so far even though PTB and SB16 humilated him that much he wasn't that loud of a head tumor soo I guess for now we may call him town? I don't really know. Also trying new styles every game is too hard lol.

Anyway the reason why I suspect MM being sk or mafia is this:
    Like p3-4

Like p5-7

then this...

This is kinda fish and i d like to deep into that more.
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

Tell us the reason why you are pretty inactive in this game while there is no events going on but after some event like ptb vs scv happen? I wont accept "I m european" as an alliby since i know that you are working at nights so you should be able to caught up everything that s been happening even though you are on phone with your mobile data on.
    Okay, I had a SHIT day yesterday. My phone fell into the.. thing to drain water from streets... and now I'm sick because that fucking taxi didn't come... anyway. That's my reason for being inactive yesterday. And I was with friends, IRL goes before SC2 Mafia.

About Efekannn, you are metatrusting him. And me too... XD

About the pages 3-7, it's just a trollfest by Scv and rage by PTB. What's fishy in my post??? I am actually saying I will leave CHOOOO and start my own cult if this Dark Lord isn't changing from fucking troll to legit player. That being said, I'll have some free time in 1h 30 mins probably, and will take time to read all and comment more. I'm currently on my shitty laptop old of 9 years, and it's pain to type from it.

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

Okay, I had a SHIT day yesterday. My phone fell into the.. thing to drain water from streets... and now I'm sick because that fucking taxi didn't come... anyway. That's my reason for being inactive yesterday. And I was with friends, IRL goes before SC2 Mafia.

About the pages 3-7, it's just a trollfest by Scv and rage by PTB. What's fishy in my post??? I am actually saying I will leave CHOOOO and start my own cult if this Dark Lord isn't changing from fucking troll to legit player. That being said, I'll have some free time in 1h 30 mins probably, and will take time to read all and comment more. I'm currently on my shitty laptop old of 9 years, and it's pain to type from it.
    Hmmm, that explains why you were off yesterday while you were usually on. Ok i ll trust you.
    Dang, no one speaks carelessly imo we should scv lynch when we are able to lynch lol

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

Hmmm, that explains why you were off yesterday while you were usually on. Ok i ll trust you.
    Dang, no one speaks carelessly imo we should scv lynch when we are able to lynch lol
    Please everyone, refrain from positng shit like this or "making scv cry" or "lynch ... with a vendetta".
    No game will happen if 2 ppl are modkilled and 1 turbolynched (when it will be possible )

and also, the sense of Ragnarok is to cause it, not prevent it
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

38. ISO #188

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    Please everyone, refrain from positng shit like this or "making scv cry" or "lynch ... with a vendetta".
    No game will happen if 2 ppl are modkilled and 1 turbolynched (when it will be possible )

and also, the sense of Ragnarok is to cause it, not prevent it
    btw, i d rather have a scv lynch than no lynch just because we will have less things to confuse us and annoy us. He litreally is making everyone annoyed lol and cause of that mostly everyone calsl him trash.
    anyway i ll sleep soon it s 12 am
    scv lynch>no lynch imo buut it s upto ptb and sb16 since they r the one who against scv. dont get me wrong, i m against scv as well buut he ll prolly be town like every single fucking game he was in and he ruined.
    and also if he s not been killed by d4 with no lynchs in a row, he s sk for sure. tho not sure i m exhausted leave me alone

41. ISO #191

Give me 20 minutes and I'll read and say some things.
    i ll read it tomorrow i m sleepy and prolly dumb af with 60 less iq.

42. ISO #192

Why Not Join The D.Va Cult?
    I Like Ice Cream

43. ISO #193

Nvm, almost anything has happened. Still, I'll talk about some things:

PTB vs Scvmurderer & His train

A random verbal fight with almost no relevance to the game. It's almost a postgame chat about Super Classy. I doubt we can get something clear from there as they are not talking about the game. I think most of the votes to Scvmurderer are just random / because of his gting attitude last game which, I don't think is correct but it's your votes, not mines.

I also think Effe is town for now. From the few cancer posts he has written he has said things that a mafia would do. It's my way of cleaning my list from probable townies so I recommend to not ask for further information. Kinda suspecting MM for his low activity even with his top tier excuses, he usually talks a lot and shits like a big cow... so yeah.

Also, PTB is... kind of missing. I really hope he comes and can work with me to do stuff, not like he needs my help at all and I'll probably won't do anything but... intentions are good

Thank you Anonymous Donor

44. ISO #194

45. ISO #195

Nvm, almost anything has happened. Still, I'll talk about some things:

PTB vs Scvmurderer & His train

A random verbal fight with almost no relevance to the game. It's almost a postgame chat about Super Classy. I doubt we can get something clear from there as they are not talking about the game. I think most of the votes to Scvmurderer are just random / because of his gting attitude last game which, I don't think is correct but it's your votes, not mines.

I also think Effe is town for now. From the few cancer posts he has written he has said things that a mafia would do. It's my way of cleaning my list from probable townies so I recommend to not ask for further information. Kinda suspecting MM for his low activity even with his top tier excuses, he usually talks a lot and shits like a big cow... so yeah.

Also, PTB is... kind of missing. I really hope he comes and can work with me to do stuff, not like he needs my help at all and I'll probably won't do anything but... intentions are good
    Serious + Honest Efekannn02 Ready For Deployement

Beep Beep

Im Town Youre Mafia

Beep Beep

Message Over
    I Like Ice Cream

46. ISO #196

Serious + Honest Efekannn02 Ready For Deployement

Beep Beep

Im Town Youre Mafia

Beep Beep

Message Over
    Stfu Stop Randoming Said Efekannn02 The Tank Engine

You Are Fat And Dont Deserve To Play Honest Serious + Honest Efeknnn02 Said Efekannn02 The Tank Engine

GTFO AND STAY AT YOUR COMMAND! Said Order Gving Efekannn02

Then They Had A Or** I Mean Then They Had A Party In Efekannn02s Own Mind
    I Like Ice Cream

47. ISO #197

48. ISO #198

I'm back, guys!!! *a fly flies*

Hey!!! You asked me to get on, and when I can get on, you all go off... Time to put on the Brood War Protoss music and to read!

49. ISO #199

50. ISO #200

And Does It Matter?
    Well, not really, but if you vote me and that's your reason... Coherence, please?