Register

User Tag List

Page 21 of 28 FirstFirst ... 11 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,050 of 1372
  1. ISO #1001

Re: S-FM 234: Lottery

Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Wagon reminder:
    Hybrid*(6 [L-0]):*Scvmurderer,*Marshmallow Marshall,*PIayer,*mrtrophywife,*Stealthbomber16,*G yrlander

Idk if I want to believe this, trusted SCV since the first train on him. Now I see his "claim" of hybrid 100% turning false having terrible consequences.

On the other hand, it's weird but I still want to believe he's town. I'm not saying I am, tbh I'm lost af, I don't trust any of you atm, even Unknown. But trying to see things objectively, SCV still contributed a lot, ok he's guilty of misleading town on Hybrid but on the other hand we were 6 on Hybrid vote and from my pov only informed minority could have known Hybrid's alignment for sure. He susp'ing me is also healthy from my pov, afterall hybrid pointed his finger on me and I wasn't able to be as active as last game. And I was wrong with my leads. So I get why a townie would susp me at this point.

3 maf for 8 people, it's almost overwhelming atm so any previous trust needs to be erased and rebuilt if we're to have a chance to lynch maf today imo. I'm expecting tons of misleading from maf whoever it is.

Btw need to get it off my chest: Hybrid, sorry but you suck, I just needed you to make a little sense and I would had parked my vote on Nawa/SB easy. You knew how generally hungry I am for any rationale, still you decided to starve my mind, metatrusting Exeter, townreading SB w/o justification (it would have been so great for town if you gave proper argumentation on this matter, cleaning you & SB both for the day and allowing us to go forward, instead of actual outcome. But no, you just said smth like "I'd have done same as him" without any elaboration, like what you were saying should be obvious to anyone. Why should it be? Just respect daychat, damn).. Also your defense was pretty weak, "piayer is scum", "I wish I was scum", "wtf charges same can be said of others", "go on lynch me", cmon bro 1/3 of us were scum, 2/3 uninformed, you needed to be more convincing at this point, for the good of the town if not for your own.

Anyway, it's done, so at this point I feel we need any "tpr" insight, only thing we got so far is Hybrid claiming full bet on double vote but no Sheriff outcome at all (considering SCV's claim was actual bullshit, OR it wasn't and Hybrid could have been framed, but didn't saw anyone hard claim sheriff so far), afaik BG either failed or were not used.

Does this actually mean he's town confirmed (mayor)? Or just that he won the dual vote ticket which is NAI? oO I don't get it. If he's now confirmed town that would be a pretty big deal & the only good news so far.
    This doesn't even accuse me.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

2. ISO #1002

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post

But it's okay, I'm willing to take the risk. This FM, afterall, is called LOTTERY. What is life without a little risk?! So I'll vote on Nawa and pray for the best. THIS IS MY GAMBLE!!!!

-vote Nawa

Also watch my two votes ^
    Holy shit. I didn't read this. This Is ridiculous, I'm not going to side with a gamble, not again. Sorry for being hostile towards you nawa.

3. ISO #1003

4. ISO #1004

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    Holy shit. I didn't read this. This Is ridiculous, I'm not going to side with a gamble, not again. Sorry for being hostile towards you nawa.
    Widow, what gamble. Since the time he posted that plenty of reasons have been posted. Why the sudden flip flop trophy..
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

5. ISO #1005

6. ISO #1006

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Widow, what gamble. Since the time he posted that plenty of reasons have been posted. Why the sudden flip flop trophy..
    Go on and point on any my scum action which was still not explainced.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

7. ISO #1007

8. ISO #1008

9. ISO #1009

10. ISO #1010

11. ISO #1011

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    I defended Hybrid bc he was lifted to L-1 like i was lifted to L-2. Though it might seem like i was buying credibility, i just saw how Marshmallow voted Hybrid, checked the vote coubt and was immediately truggered.
    I rememvered about the timer when i said about 4 hrs are left. But after all my defence on Hybrid, lynching is irregular, do i just turned my brain off and went full retard.
    There's this nonsense to start. In fact u think your deliberate with this nonsense
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

12. ISO #1012

Not to mention EoD yesterday where you started spouting nonsense when accusations came your way. Is this your new defense? Illiterate speech so ppl don't know if you defend yourself?

13. ISO #1013

14. ISO #1014

15. ISO #1015

16. ISO #1016

17. ISO #1017

18. ISO #1018

19. ISO #1019

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    You can't blame someone for defending a town member being pushed ^^ this argument is shit...
    WE'VEE BEEN OVER THIS MM. Convenient token defense before lynch is also as hell

20. ISO #1020

21. ISO #1021

22. ISO #1022

WE'VEE BEEN OVER THIS MM. Convenient token defense before lynch is also as hell
    i will say once again btw, i was going to DEFEND Hybrid and LYNCH you. I saw the timer AFTER i defended hybrid.
    orange lowercase phrase
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)=▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

23. ISO #1023

24. ISO #1024

25. ISO #1025

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    Executer350 && Dr Unknown, post why you think i am scum.
    i no longer know what to think TBH, yesterday (game time) you were acting weird, swapping targets, and targeting me, after i contributed, however during EOD and today, you are playing as a townie, not rushing to vote and all. so i am confused

26. ISO #1026

27. ISO #1027

Did wake up,

no time to go reread your read list MM or give deep reading on trophy's answer, i'll do that when I come back

Seems safe to leave my vote here atm

but please PLEASE don't l-1/lynch anyone while I'm away boys, I come back in ~10h, may just quickly browse thread during breaks to give me things to think about

(cool you're here Unknown, help us in the meantime pls)

28. ISO #1028

29. ISO #1029

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unknown View Post
    i no longer know what to think TBH, yesterday (game time) you were acting weird, swapping targets, and targeting me, after i contributed, however during EOD and today, you are playing as a townie, not rushing to vote and all. so i am confused
    Not rushing to vote? In the first hour of today he voted me lmfao

30. ISO #1030

Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Did wake up,

no time to go reread your read list MM or give deep reading on trophy's answer, i'll do that when I come back

Seems safe to leave my vote here atm

but please PLEASE don't l-1/lynch anyone while I'm away boys, I come back in ~10h, may just quickly browse thread during breaks to give me things to think about

(cool you're here Unknown, help us in the meantime pls)
    Unknowns gonna unknown and just lurk with the odd post like always

31. ISO #1031

32. ISO #1032

33. ISO #1033

Quote Originally Posted by mrtrophywife View Post
    XDDDD Everything Exeter said is ridiculous... It's all shitpost and random votes, he admits it (THIS IS MY GAMBLE!!!!!!!)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

34. ISO #1034

I'll be off for a while, so later guys, I'll read later too
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

35. ISO #1035

Because he didn't read it before... Nawa's train is based on bullshit.

36. ISO #1036

Cases have been made. You just ignore them.
    CASES ARE BULLSHIT!!!

37. ISO #1037

Not to mention your random hybrid defense. You claimed to have explained it there but it made no sense to me
    Hybrid was town. So, your reflexion is: He defended a townie. He's obviously guilty!

38. ISO #1038

Not rushing to vote? In the first hour of today he voted me lmfao
    You are obvious. The EoD made you guilty.

39. ISO #1039

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Unknown View Post
    you shouldnt comment on that point specifically. you look suspicious as hell, so thats understandable.
    i am talking about the hammering of hybrid
    Made by @Gyrlander . HELLO GYRLANDER WAKE UUUUUP STOP HAVING A REAL LIFE AND SAY SOMETHING!

40. ISO #1040

41. ISO #1041

42. ISO #1042

43. ISO #1043

44. ISO #1044

45. ISO #1045

You are obvious. The EoD made you guilty.
    Good to know your so certain I'm scum. Is it because your scum? I forgot you were in chat last night.

46. ISO #1046

Hybrid was town. So, your reflexion is: He defended a townie. He's obviously guilty!
    him being town is the point. Nawa being scum knew he was town and made a token last minute defense of him to prove he not scum.

47. ISO #1047

Hm, MM your posting is ridiculous this day. I'd almost think your desperate for this lynch so you can win.
    Again a bullshit "argument".

48. ISO #1048

49. ISO #1049

Good to know your so certain I'm scum. Is it because your scum? I forgot you were in chat last night.
    Twisting words.

50. ISO #1050

him being town is the point. Nawa being scum knew he was town and made a token last minute defense of him to prove he not scum.
    And did not vote him, obviously scum. I am not saying Nawa is confirmed. Just saying his lynch is far from confirmed.