S-FM Agumon's Revenge - Page 38
Register

User Tag List

Page 38 of 44 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,900 of 2174
  1. ISO #1851

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Im on Rachyl the top cult lead. Im not changing my vote. Also efe is again my top agumon read.
    Change to Efe please.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #1852

3. ISO #1853

4. ISO #1854

5. ISO #1855

6. ISO #1856

7. ISO #1857

8. ISO #1858

9. ISO #1859

10. ISO #1860

11. ISO #1861

12. ISO #1862

13. ISO #1863

14. ISO #1864

15. ISO #1865

16. ISO #1866

17. ISO #1867

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    -vote Efekann202

I am tired of your way of playing asking to be lynched at every games, so I am gonna do it.
    oof

you spelled it wrong

18. ISO #1868

The 4 people I can possibly see as scum right now are blink, lenneth, stealth and rachyl.
    If we lynch efe and he flips town we'll know that I am right and the 3 cultists really are among those 4.
    If we lynch rachyl and she flips town we'll know that blink, lenneth and stealth have to be cult for sure, unless anyone would still be dumb enough to believe that naz, efe and me are 3 cultists.
    If rachyl flips cult we'll know that the remaining 2 cultists are among blink and, lenneth and stealth.
    So I'd say lynching rachyl is definitely better than lynching efe.

19. ISO #1869

20. ISO #1870

21. ISO #1871

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    The 4 people I can possibly see as scum right now are blink, lenneth, stealth and rachyl.
    If we lynch efe and he flips town we'll know that I am right and the 3 cultists really are among those 4.
    If we lynch rachyl and she flips town we'll know that blink, lenneth and stealth have to be cult for sure, unless anyone would still be dumb enough to believe that naz, efe and me are 3 cultists.
    If rachyl flips cult we'll know that the remaining 2 cultists are among blink and, lenneth and stealth.
    So I'd say lynching rachyl is definitely better than lynching efe.
    What if Efe flip cult?
    So if we lynch Rachyl and she flip town => we are scum, and if she flip scum => we are scum?

22. ISO #1872

23. ISO #1873

why haven't you fixed your vote @Lenneth
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

24. ISO #1874

25. ISO #1875

lol he was lurking for the whole hour, actually even posting, but when we called him out he disappeared......
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

26. ISO #1876

27. ISO #1877

28. ISO #1878

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @naz do you think I should still do the ISO on Efekannn, you of all people know that they are a lot of work and take quite a bit of time.
    idk my vote is on him. I'm going home from work soon

29. ISO #1879

30. ISO #1880

31. ISO #1881

32. ISO #1882

33. ISO #1883

@Stealthbomber16 do you think that kira is the arsonist and why? and if you don't who do you think it could be and why?
    It's either Yagami or Kenny right now based on vote patterns.

34. ISO #1884

35. ISO #1885

36. ISO #1886

37. ISO #1887

38. ISO #1888

Who do you think has the higher likely hood of being agumon?
    I know this is addressed to SB but I feel there is no world in where kenny is town. So if by some crazy turn of events kenny is not cult I would suspect him to be the arsonist, and when I pushed at you last night Kira I got town vibes and not scum vibes.

39. ISO #1889

I know this is addressed to SB but I feel there is no world in where kenny is town. So if by some crazy turn of events kenny is not cult I would suspect him to be the arsonist, and when I pushed at you last night Kira I got town vibes and not scum vibes.
    blink does that mean I'm the only player you suspect to be agumon?

40. ISO #1890

41. ISO #1891

42. ISO #1892

43. ISO #1893

Who do you think has the higher likely hood of being agumon?
    I've stated since Day 1 that I think it's you.

44. ISO #1894

45. ISO #1895

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    Fucking Lenneth man, misspelling his vote like that.
    he did it on purpose..m

46. ISO #1896
    Rachyl

I agree i believe that Light Yagami is the agumon. the fact that he lynched both spruance and mm is highly suspect

47. ISO #1897

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    then who else do you suspect?
    i've stated in my list of reads that I thought Yagami was the arsonist, I also stated this when I was pushing him Day 3.

Light_Yagami: Kira seems to be going with the flow, whomever the candidate to be lynched is seems to be ok with him,(usually the neutral killing acts this way.) He has tried to be pro town. He agrees with people whom seem to have opposing views at the time. I believe theres a very good shot at him being Arsonist. I can see him potentially being cult also but it is unlikely in my eyes. this was pulled directly from my list of reads, But I have been getting townish vibes from Kira as possibly just a confused townie, so i'm not to sure atm

48. ISO #1898

i've stated in my list of reads that I thought Yagami was the arsonist, I also stated this when I was pushing him Day 3.

Light_Yagami: Kira seems to be going with the flow, whomever the candidate to be lynched is seems to be ok with him,(usually the neutral killing acts this way.) He has tried to be pro town. He agrees with people whom seem to have opposing views at the time. I believe theres a very good shot at him being Arsonist. I can see him potentially being cult also but it is unlikely in my eyes. this was pulled directly from my list of reads, But I have been getting townish vibes from Kira as possibly just a confused townie, so i'm not to sure atm
    so that means you're suspecting both me and kira, but you're getting town vibes from kira for no reason and therefore me being agumon makes more sense in your world?

49. ISO #1899
    Rachyl

confused townie? he voted both spruance and mm he is not a confused townie, hes evil

50. ISO #1900