Register

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Greetings

1. ISO #51

2. ISO #52
    Rachyl

Re: Greetings

okay gastricpenguin im not dealing with you in game if you wanna talk then talk right here. by the way you made alot of people hate me because you were impersonating me so thanks for that......

3. ISO #53

Quote Originally Posted by Gastric Rachyl View Post
    Lol, it's an arkansas location not even a Californian... Maybe we both need to get our shit together you syrup loving fool

I literally have nothing else to do with my time. I got 24/7
    I love oops

Spoiler : :

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░▒░▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▌▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▒▁▁▁▁▁▒▒░░░▒░░░░░░▒░░░░░▒░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░▁▐█▁▐░▒▒▁▐█▁░░░
    ▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▌░░░░░░▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▀▀░░░░▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄██▓▓▌▀░▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▄▒░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓
    ▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌
    ▁▁▁▁▁▄▒▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄

4. ISO #54

PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS JUST A COPY AND PASTE FROM THE PAST:

People of Starcraft 2 Mafia, some may hate me, some may agree, some may have no opinion.

I have warned the staff to clean their moderator and admin teams or people who think their gods here and abuse their power.

Ill probably get banned, flamed, or harassed. I really dont care. as this wont change a single fucking thing.

I am now giving 7 days EXACTLY as of this hour on this day, for the staff to clean their team of black sheeps. I expect a report at day 7 whos getting kicked.

If the staff does not comply, I will be buying the domain name, and cleaning EVERY staff on here and bringing people i know will judge correctly, and not judge on favor of who sucked their dicks most.

Raptor told me the liscence dont expire before october, guess what? i hired a domain name broker and am ready to buy the website when i tell him. hope DR has 5 000 Dollars (hurray for deployments and big loads of cash coming with it) ready to buy it back. if he creates another site ill just buy this one too. along with taking over SC2 mafia arcade game.

bitch all you want it wont change a thing. the only thing that will prevent me from buying it is if you work with me on this.

I have seen several cases of mod/admin abuse on both the forums and the actual game, yet nothing has been done. time for this bs to end.

last warning for staff.

this is the information from my broker i got, just to prove im not joking around. im doing this for my kids also, like i said they love this game, and i will do anything for my kids.

if DR attempts ANY legal actions agaisnt me, I wont hesitate to go back at him for copyright infringments. i really dont have to explain myself. DR knows what im talking about. if he has the least bit of respect and honesty towards others, He will not deny it (im not asking for him to acknoledge it in public, it is not my intentions of humiliating him)

Thanks for you time
    Last edited by SuperJack; December 20th, 2017 at 05:24 AM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

5. ISO #55

6. ISO #56

MY DEMANDS!

Greetings, I am known as "Not Rachyl", also known as gastric penguin. Many of you in the community knows my name. Others do not. I noticed awhile back I got banned. Honestly I didn't care, as I retired
    Attachment 23997

It's come to my attention that a fellow toxic community member got banned.
    I'm not a fan of this, so, what will I do? Well, for the next few days you can
    expect me to be in lobbies close them, throwing them, and being toxic. I have
    accounts and a lot of time.
    Attachment 23994

Attachment 23993
    That's fine, just don't come to me and ask me to stop. I will not stop. I will destroy this game if I have too.

Now, I've already started this proccess. Within the last few day's i've already
    leave trained, completely thrown, been completely toxic, using very profane language
    I've done this on the 6 smurfs I am more than willing to loose. I've been making
    accounts throughout the month(s). I got plenty of accounts and the rest of this
    month to ruin this game. I also don't mind if you turn on nuclear. You're going to loose so many more players and have no new players joining. Works in my favor.

I decided to go back and count the game(s). I've ruined a total of 14 so far. Screwed around atleast 100 ppl and completely made them waste their time, and their life

You know I can and WILL do this. I've shut down this game for days preventing players from having a good game and made them quit. LOL
    Not only that, but i've recruited other players to join my crusade against the injustic that is mafia

Gastric Penguin, Mokasa, and NotRachyl is coming back from retirement.
    Attachment 23995

My demands are simple. I WANT THIS COMMUNITY TO BURN TO THE GROUND or a blank apology from arrow. That works to, please include my name ofcourse . Bans count too :0
    Attachment 23996

And, IF I check the forums tomorrow and this is deleted than keep staff ingame all day. I will be there ruining every. SINGLE. GAME.

I will be now under my new alias. BlackMailer
    Attachment 23998
    I Missed You So Much GstricPngn...

You're My Favourite Troll/Hacker (Idk How Should I Call You Please Tell Me)

Its Time For You To Make Our Dream Come True NAMafia Will Perish And EUMafia Will Be Reborn Under My Rule Ahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Im Ready For This Haha

Gstric We Are Counting On You!
    I Like Ice Cream

7. ISO #57

@Gastric Rachyl

On behalf of Arrow I would just like to say that I am really sorry man. Life can be pretty rough sometimes. Honestly your behavior can easily be equated to that of a child lashing out for attention. Sometimes negative attention is better than no attention I suppose. Once your forced to accept that you will never accomplish anything and that when you die your name will die with you it just makes sense to try to leave some kind of mark on the world. Better to be hated than irrelevant right?
    At some point you should step back and take a look at yourself. Ask yourself how you got to this point in your life where your life's purpose is to troll a small sub game for a video game online. Sure people will come to know your internet handle and you will cause a small amount of discomfort but this game is not everyone's life like it is yours. When you ruin a game its really not that big of a deal to them. Its just a small nuisance like the fly that lands on your cheeseburger when your trying to eat. They do not feel anger and pain like you think they do because they have a good life outside of this game and the game is a tiny footnote in their lives.

I am really sorry that society has mistreated you to the point that you want to create a counterculture dedicated to spreading the pain you feel. I get that you find a sense of belonging in this endeavor and I genuinely hope that helps you feel ok. But I will point out that you choose this path for yourself. You are obviously a really smart guy and capable of doing quite a bit. Relegating yourself to this as your purpose in life is a waste of your ability and probably no longer brings the satisfaction that it use to. The fact that you are creating this thread to draw attention to yourself tells me that you are beginning to understand how little people care about what you are doing.

One day your going to have to confront the person you have become and when that happens I hope you see that you could do more with your life than this. I really hope you understand that.

Rethink your life or keep doing what your doing. Nobody really cares. Its just a video game
    Intellectual growth comes from discussions, not arguments. If you are unwilling to change your position and hear the other persons side you are closed minded and wasting your time.
    If you can not clearly explain what the other sides reasoning is you can not disagree with their position because you do not understand it.

8. ISO #58

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    @Gastric Rachyl

On behalf of Arrow I would just like to say that I am really sorry man. Life can be pretty rough sometimes. Honestly your behavior can easily be equated to that of a child lashing out for attention. Sometimes negative attention is better than no attention I suppose. Once your forced to accept that you will never accomplish anything and that when you die your name will die with you it just makes sense to try to leave some kind of mark on the world. Better to be hated than irrelevant right?

At some point you should step back and take a look at yourself. Ask yourself how you got to this point in your life where your life's purpose is to troll a small sub game for a video game online. Sure people will come to know your internet handle and you will cause a small amount of discomfort but this game is not everyone's life like it is yours. When you ruin a game its really not that big of a deal to them. Its just a small nuisance like the fly that lands on your cheeseburger when your trying to eat. They do not feel anger and pain like you think they do because they have a good life outside of this game and the game is a tiny footnote in their lives.

I am really sorry that society has mistreated you to the point that you want to create a counterculture dedicated to spreading the pain you feel. I get that you find a sense of belonging in this endeavor and I genuinely hope that helps you feel ok. But I will point out that you choose this path for yourself. You are obviously a really smart guy and capable of doing quite a bit. Relegating yourself to this as your purpose in life is a waste of your ability and probably no longer brings the satisfaction that it use to. The fact that you are creating this thread to draw attention to yourself tells me that you are beginning to understand how little people care about what you are doing.

One day your going to have to confront the person you have become and when that happens I hope you see that you could do more with your life than this. I really hope you understand that.

Rethink your life or keep doing what your doing. Nobody really cares. Its just a video game
    1.I Thought You Were Dead Too lol

2.Stop Trying To Fool Him With Real Life
    I Like Ice Cream

9. ISO #59

10. ISO #60

11. ISO #61

Lol, it's an arkansas location not even a Californian... Maybe we both need to get our shit together you syrup loving fool

xD we know that, it's rather obvious!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

12. ISO #62

Quote Originally Posted by Nawa View Post
    gastric rachyl = ajit pai confirmed
    Nyet.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #63

14. ISO #64

15. ISO #65
    Rachyl

Gastric. what do you want

16. ISO #66

Quote Originally Posted by Helz View Post
    @Gastric Rachyl

Nobody really cares? Dude, you're the most ignorant person on here. Mafia has one of the most dedicated and hardcore player base i've come accross. A lot of people take this "sub-game" srsly. The fact that your staff and you say that makes you look so bad.

Next, you made that little cheeseburger analogy, Just like other people, I would throw the cheeseburger away and simply buy another one out of disgust. Most people feel disgust or anger when a disease carrying pest lands on their food that their about to consume. Maybe think it out better next time?

--Better to be hated than irrelevant! --MokaDaAnnhilator--

P.s I said arrow, not some nobody.
    Last edited by Gastric Rachyl; December 20th, 2017 at 03:23 PM.

17. ISO #67

18. ISO #68

19. ISO #69

20. ISO #70

21. ISO #71

What a pathetic way to try to get people to respect you, as well as the most stupid way to. I dare you to do it. If you don't and if you won't be able to accomplish what you want to happen, then you are nothing more than a pitfull person that seeks attention. Go try to find actual friends if you can, because as all others said, you definietly have something that's going on your real life. IF there is nothing wrong with your life, you are just a retarded person who has some little salt against the staff because they are not letting you win this game in a very easy way as known as hacking LIKE SOMEONE ELSE USED TO DO. (@mesk514 @PowersThatBe )

edit: Oh right, mesk was banned so i cant actually mention her LOL.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

22. ISO #72

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    What a pathetic way to try to get people to respect you, as well as the most stupid way to. I dare you to do it. If you don't and if you won't be able to accomplish what you want to happen, then you are nothing more than a pitfull person that seeks attention. Go try to find actual friends if you can, because as all others said, you definietly have something that's going on your real life. IF there is nothing wrong with your life, you are just a retarded person who has some little salt against the staff because they are not letting you win this game in a very easy way as known as hacking LIKE SOMEONE ELSE USED TO DO. (@mesk514 @PowersThatBe )

They didn't hack, they cheated. Not the same thing.

23. ISO #73

They didn't hack, they cheated. Not the same thing.
    Doesn't matter, both of them reduces the quality of the game. Also mesk HAS cheated in masqurade madness using IP check to players just for a reminder understand?
    Your signature shuld be "Too scummy to be scum!" :P
    Quote Originally Posted by PIayer View Post
    Hybrid... :weed: even his corpse is scummy

24. ISO #74

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post

Well said hybrid you know what they say once a cheater always a cheater

25. ISO #75

Hey think what you want, I can say there is a big difference between what gastric did, what mesk did, and what I did.

It's not worth my energy to explain it here. I've told some people the real truth. If anyone wants to know my full side of the story, feel free to PM me.

However, to conflate my situation with gastric is disappointing. However, you're right, cheating does cheapen the community and the experience. However, gastric is set to destroy the community, I dont think mesk tried to do that at the end of the day. I never wanted that. ever.

26. ISO #76

Lay off PTB. The situation has been dealt with, and there is no means in continuing any of these arguments at this point. If you don’t want to play with him, then don’t play with him. At least realize that he was honest enough to confess to it and to try and make things better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

27. ISO #77