1. ISO #701

2. ISO #702

3. ISO #703

4. ISO #704

5. ISO #705

Re: S-FM 226: Which Witch is Which

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post
    So let's be clear.

Whad is claiming TPR and is saying stereo is not tpr.

Stereo is acting like a fucking dipshit.
    I literally considered fake claiming a town invest to get stereo lynched because I like 99% know the other TPR but its based off of textual analysis and Stereo being the scummiest mofo.

But then the "lying is anti-town" side of me kicked in so you're gonna just have to bear with me.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

6. ISO #706

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    I literally considered fake claiming a town invest to get stereo lynched because I like 99% know the other TPR but its based off of textual analysis and Stereo being the scummiest mofo.
    I AM THE MASON LEADER

I TRIED TO CONVERT SINON AND I FAILED

TELL ME RIGHT NOW WHO THE FUCK THE SECOND TOWN POWER IS

7. ISO #707

But then the "lying is anti-town" side of me kicked in so you're gonna just have to bear with me.
    what is ur role

8. ISO #708

9. ISO #709

10. ISO #710

11. ISO #711

12. ISO #712

13. ISO #713

14. ISO #714

15. ISO #715

Quote Originally Posted by Stereo View Post
    YES
    Dude it makes sense though. Sinon and I were the TWO people pushing for YOUR lynch yesterday because we both are the TPRs and you are a witch.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

16. ISO #716

17. ISO #717

18. ISO #718

19. ISO #719

Dude it makes sense though. Sinon and I were the TWO people pushing for YOUR lynch yesterday because we both are the TPRs and you are a witch.
    He's not witch, sinon didn't cc him and stereo hammered trine.

While sinon stalled the game even after we got LG to come over and vote and we got a tpr claim.

The fact that stereo wasn't hit is only proof that sinon would try to cc him today since he ignored all of lg's posts to ask him if he was actually fake claiming citi or not.

20. ISO #720

21. ISO #721

22. ISO #722

23. ISO #723

24. ISO #724

25. ISO #725

26. ISO #726

27. ISO #727

He's not witch, sinon didn't cc him and stereo hammered trine.

While sinon stalled the game even after we got LG to come over and vote and we got a tpr claim.

The fact that stereo wasn't hit is only proof that sinon would try to cc him today since he ignored all of lg's posts to ask him if he was actually fake claiming citi or not.
    Oh wait I forgot that Sinon wasn't on Trine's train yesterday. Hmm ok I need to reread. I've been sick with a cold and I was SO SURE that the last baddie was Stereo. May have a case of tunnel vision. Please unvote though just in case you're wrong and it's Stereo.

28. ISO #728

29. ISO #729

30. ISO #730

Ok this is playing out exactly as I thought it would

It's between sinon and LG. Whad plz don't try to fuck this up. I solved game day 1.
    You have solved nothing. I was not stalling the vote earlier, I was trying to get anyone to merely acknowledge stereo's potential scumminess before we lynched and night came. No reason to shut down the chat down before I could maybe get some discussion wrt stereo.

Whad, are you sure you're bodyguard? Not another tpr?
    If you break my heart, I'll get you back in spades!

31. ISO #731

Oh wait I forgot that Sinon wasn't on Trine's train yesterday. Hmm ok I need to reread. I've been sick with a cold and I was SO SURE that the last baddie was Stereo. May have a case of tunnel vision. Please unvote though just in case you're wrong and it's Stereo.
    it doesnt matter

stereo already voted.

Please end the game.

32. ISO #732

Quote Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    You have solved nothing. I was not stalling the vote earlier, I was trying to get anyone to merely acknowledge stereo's potential scumminess before we lynched and night came. No reason to shut down the chat down before I could maybe get some discussion wrt stereo.

wtf?

33. ISO #733

34. ISO #734

no let have a hammer and be done with the game you cna portect him and hes forced to target between the 3 leftover cits to prove role, he can target gauss if it doesn end on sion

35. ISO #735

36. ISO #736

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    @Whad hammer already. its irrelivant overall becasue if he does cc pr hes stuck in 1v1 and cant win
    This is literally such bad play I can't even....

I am NOT about to lynch a (potential) TPR before he has a chance to appear. You three are literally just giving Stereo what he wants by trying to rush a fast hammer.

37. ISO #737

38. ISO #738

39. ISO #739

I am NOT about to lynch a (potential) TPR before he has a chance to appear. You three are literally just giving Stereo what he wants by trying to rush a fast hammer.
    HOLY SHIT

IF I WERE WITCH I LOSE AFTER COMMITTING TO THIS

WHAT'S MOTIVATION TO I HAVE TO KILL MYSELF RIGHT NOW

40. ISO #740

41. ISO #741

If I'm not bodyguard, I want to force the scum to think twice before targeting confirmed townies.

42. ISO #742

no we were actually here LMAO.

We actually know what all transpired, and its literally between LG and Sinon for the last citi spot.

Sinon NEVER cc'd stereo's claim.

you're reading into something that isn't there.

43. ISO #743

Let me put it this way,

sinon are you ccing stereo?

@Sinon
    Not sure what cc means or hammering (kill me quickly?), but if so let me say that LG's suspicion and pleading was correct, I wasn't citizen, I was tpr. I'm detective and investigated whad, and was told they visited ccantman. So, if they're saying they're bodyguard, that's the one role whad can't have and not be a witch since ccantman would still be alive.

44. ISO #744

Not sure what cc means or hammering (kill me quickly?), but if so let me say that LG's suspicion and pleading was correct, I wasn't citizen, I was tpr. I'm detective and investigated whad, and was told they visited ccantman. So, if they're saying they're bodyguard, that's the one role whad can't have and not be a witch since ccantman would still be alive.
    DO YOU COUNTER CLAIM STEREO FOR THE TPR SPOT

45. ISO #745

its about a borken ass game right now that if you are BG as you say that its a broken circle that cant be won due to POE itself

if your witch you cant win by POE
    if steros witch he gets outed by night actions
    if sinon witch hes outed by lynch
    if LG witch he dies by night actions

its all based on a loop that cant be broken no matter what

pedit: thats what i thought too.

46. ISO #746

so whad killed ccant man?

47. ISO #747

48. ISO #748

DO YOU COUNTER CLAIM STEREO FOR THE TPR SPOT
    No, it makes more sense whad is actually witch...can't be bodyguard and have ccantman be dead if I know they visited ccantman and they died anyway. Stereo not being able to convert me is consistent with me being detective and them being mason leader.

49. ISO #749

Dude no I didn't. You're lying.

-vote Sinon

50. ISO #750