4. ISO #254

5. ISO #255

6. ISO #256

7. ISO #257

8. ISO #258

Re: S-FM 226: Which Witch is Which

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    are you claiming cit?

This seems bad because if everyone is true, we just outed our power roles to the witches. Which leads me to believe this is not a true claim

-vote ika
    well 3/4 of cits have claimed and my lynch and fliping cit does nothing to change the outcome and seeing how imm gonna be lynched to begin with i see no reason to not claim.

so yes, you guys did out the prs to the witches. gj

9. ISO #259

Quote Originally Posted by ika View Post
    well 3/4 of cits have claimed and my lynch and fliping cit does nothing to change the outcome and seeing how imm gonna be lynched to begin with i see no reason to not claim.

so yes, you guys did out the prs to the witches. gj
    but also potentially outed the witches.

#1 I dont believe sinon's claim
    #2 I don't necessarily believe your claim ika
    #3 it's convenient for ccantman to claim cit then sheep whad's vote
    #4 So ika, your statement seems like you "know" for a fact tprs are now revealed to the witches, which is only something a witch would actually know.

Ika for you to assume every role claim in this 4/4 is true is weird to me. We have to have 1 liar here

10. ISO #260

11. ISO #261

12. ISO #262

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post
    but also potentially outed the witches.

#1 I dont believe sinon's claim
    #2 I don't necessarily believe your claim ika
    #3 it's convenient for ccantman to claim cit then sheep whad's vote
    #4 So ika, your statement seems like you "know" for a fact tprs are now revealed to the witches, which is only something a witch would actually know.

Ika for you to assume every role claim in this 4/4 is true is weird to me. We have to have 1 liar here
    Did I sheep Whad's vote?
    After last night, I was asked to give scum opinion.
    After I gave my list I said if I had to choose one it would be ika. If i would choose ika, my vote on whad makes no sense (so i unvoted)
    Then I gave my ISO on why I think ika was off from my view point.
    And then with the 4/4 reveal it is something that should not have been done (though I am part to blame as well)
    in which leads more to ika.

13. ISO #263

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    Did I sheep Whad's vote?
    After last night, I was asked to give scum opinion.
    After I gave my list I said if I had to choose one it would be ika. If i would choose ika, my vote on whad makes no sense (so i unvoted)
    Then I gave my ISO on why I think ika was off from my view point.
    And then with the 4/4 reveal it is something that should not have been done (though I am part to blame as well)
    in which leads more to ika.
    good boy

-vote ika

14. ISO #264

15. ISO #265

16. ISO #266

17. ISO #267

18. ISO #268

19. ISO #269

20. ISO #270

I've already accepted my lynch as inevitable so what's the point of defending myself if it yields no results?

You can lynch me and deal with lylo tomorrow
    It's not inevitable. You have no idea if it's going yield no results. For someone who "was ready to lynch by post 44" it's interesting that after more information you don't have a solid scum candidate you could point to, and give us more to consider.

I know what you're trying to do, and it's annoying. You're doing the "I'm town lynch me if you dare method" Because if you're scum you'd get us to think you were town for not caring about lynch, if you're town, you have nothing to lose.

I just don't understand how someone who claims to be town could be so freaking flippant about this. This is why I hate playing with you, you take everything so personally, and you're ruining the game because you decided people are just going to vote you anyway.

But if you're town, you need to use your "skill" that you claim you have, and freaking TRY to win for town.

21. ISO #271

To be honest town doesn't and should not have to defend themselfs at all they should do what they always do and just scum hunt and lynch scum.

Defending oneself is wasteful time
    You can defend yourself by scum hunting, which you've done very little of.

But if you actually took the time to make cases for other people we would have more to go on.

22. ISO #272

I know what you're trying to do, and it's annoying. You're doing the "I'm town lynch me if you dare method" Because if you're scum you'd get us to think you were town for not caring about lynch, if you're town, you have nothing to lose.
    Agree, it has exactly that feel. Though I understand ika thinking it's futile to defend cit claim (it just comes off a defensive and there's no votes, etc to judge the claim against), I'm still leaning ika is toward the scummier end of the spectrum. However, I am still suspicious of stereo and I don't think we should let this/Trine's absence distract from that. Recently, when challenged, stereo oscillates between getting defensive and admitting they're 'weak' when it's convenient (#221, 237). Whad appears to be doubting stereo, too. GET, considering both are in your town block, what do you make of this?
    If you break my heart, I'll get you back in spades!

23. ISO #273

Quote Originally Posted by Sinon View Post
    Agree, it has exactly that feel. Though I understand ika thinking it's futile to defend cit claim (it just comes off a defensive and there's no votes, etc to judge the claim against), I'm still leaning ika is toward the scummier end of the spectrum. However, I am still suspicious of stereo and I don't think we should let this/Trine's absence distract from that. Recently, when challenged, stereo oscillates between getting defensive and admitting they're 'weak' when it's convenient (#221, 237). Whad appears to be doubting stereo, too. GET, considering both are in your town block, what do you make of this?
    Stereo does that every game. i said earlier that it might just be my confirmation bias though. Stereo isn't in my block. I placed him in with us as a voting block.

my confirmed town block is LG, me, and Whad. Everyone else is open to be changed in and out. Considering only 3 of you are town, and one of those could be an afk.

24. ISO #274

Stereo does that every game. i said earlier that it might just be my confirmation bias though. Stereo isn't in my block. I placed him in with us as a voting block.
    Ah ok. I was looking at #238, but it looks like that was hypothetical, and I see elsewhere (e.g. #204) your town block is you, LG, and whad.

Lady Gauss, what do you make of Stereo currently?

25. ISO #275

26. ISO #276

Arguing that 'defending yourself is a waste of time' seems silly. I mean, claiming a non-scum role is a defense, even if you can't prove it. It's better than nothing. Sharing your reads on other people can also help. Instead of giving up because you don't like your role, why don't you help figure out who the witches are? Share your suspicions. I don't like being citizen either, it's not as fun, but it's better than not playing at all.

27. ISO #277

Ah ok. I was looking at #238, but it looks like that was hypothetical, and I see elsewhere (e.g. #204) your town block is you, LG, and whad.

Lady Gauss, what do you make of Stereo currently?
    The game GET references where Stereo got mislynched was pretty rough. I myself wrote probably the longest wallpost I've ever written on all the things I found scummy about him that game. It was like a fucking book.

His dejected, inconsistent attitude that oscillates between "well I'm shit at FMs so I bet I'm gonna be lynched anyway" and "wtf why do you have a problem with me this is so unfair" is more or less what I'd expect from town!Stereo in this scenario.

Furthermore, the readlist he gave was null at worst. As he himself stated, a lack of effort is pretty null. In fact, if he were churning out contributions like a factory it would probably look more out of place, given his personality.

I obviously wouldn't rule out the possibility his attitude is a conscious AtE attempt like Ika (Appeal to Emotion) but I kind of doubt it. AtE generally does jackshit, and his posts don't seem to have any manipulative intent.

So he's still a null/town read.

-yzb25

28. ISO #278

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    Arguing that 'defending yourself is a waste of time' seems silly. I mean, claiming a non-scum role is a defense, even if you can't prove it. It's better than nothing. Sharing your reads on other people can also help. Instead of giving up because you don't like your role, why don't you help figure out who the witches are? Share your suspicions. I don't like being citizen either, it's not as fun, but it's better than not playing at all.
    gg

29. ISO #279

30. ISO #280

31. ISO #281

A lot of accusations have been made regarding Sinon being deliberately fillery.

However, this is more than likely just his personality. It appears that Data Scientist stuff has gotten him used to using lots of analogies, colloquialisms, and examples to illustrate a point from different perspectives. And his wordy way of wording things is probably the result of reading/writing academic reports/essays.

It does not seem to be something he's deliberately controlling to look like he's saying more than he is. If anything, his posting style looks very genuine, and the thoughts he gives do not seem manufactured.

32. ISO #282

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Gauss View Post

However, this is more than likely just his personality. It appears that Data Scientist stuff has gotten him used to using lots of analogies, colloquialisms, and examples to illustrate a point from different perspectives. And his wordy way of wording things is probably the result of reading/writing academic reports/essays.

It does not seem to be something he's deliberately controlling to look like he's saying more than he is. If anything, his posting style looks very genuine, and the thoughts he gives do not seem manufactured.
    -yzb25 :P

33. ISO #283

That's what I'm trying to decide right now. I can't help but feel sympathy for Stereo as I am new to FM and therefore I feel like I am a weak player myself. I'm not sure I trust my own reads, but Whad and God Emperor Trudeau feel like town to me. ccantman too, maybe, though I might simply feel that way because ika was tossing around accusations and since he is suspect, it makes me want to assume those he accuses are town, even though I know that line of thinking can be used against me.

34. ISO #284

The game GET references where Stereo got mislynched was pretty rough. I myself wrote probably the longest wallpost I've ever written on all the things I found scummy about him that game. It was like a fucking book.
    Wow, this game seems to have been a little traumatizing...which game is this?

Also +1 for defining acronyms! Didn't know AtE.

35. ISO #285

36. ISO #286

37. ISO #287

38. ISO #288

39. ISO #289

40. ISO #290

We don't have a 5th citizen claim, so if ika or someone isn't counter claimed by another citizen claim then we'll have to assume the 4 citizens might be who they say they are lol.
    There are 5, in fact - ccantman, Sinon, you, Ika, Trine. But I heavily suspect the TPRs are doing some shady shenanigans. If you include our citizen claim, that makes 6.

41. ISO #291

There are 5, in fact - ccantman, Sinon, you, Ika, Trine. But I heavily suspect the TPRs are doing some shady shenanigans. If you include our citizen claim, that makes 6.
    This is why we generally avoid citizen claiming. TPRs wanna join in on the cit claims so they don't get nightkilled, and then the actual remaining citizens have to claim to stop themselves getting pushed out of the bracket at LYLO.

In the end, everyone ends up claiming citizen and all the claims become invalidated LOL.

42. ISO #292

43. ISO #293

44. ISO #294

45. ISO #295

Or else both witches claimed citizen. I mean, it would be extremely risky for them to claim PR I imagine.
    If anything, it would make sense for one to claim in each bracket to stop an onslaught of confirmed towns. Most of the non-killing scum roles can fake a town role, and all the town investigatives are easily fakable from LYLO-onwards.

46. ISO #296

47. ISO #297

LOL I'm not sure how much it has to do with what I do, but it's like you see right through the screen . I like to be a bit histrionic sometimes to give the spiciness Whad likes in my comments/points a characteristic kick. In fact, I just can't help myself sometimes..

48. ISO #298

49. ISO #299

It's not inevitable. You have no idea if it's going yield no results. For someone who "was ready to lynch by post 44" it's interesting that after more information you don't have a solid scum candidate you could point to, and give us more to consider.

you could read my poe post that you seemed to have ignored from last night. i have been doing scum hunting but you seem to disregard it as nothing. so pot meet kettle

not really? its more that i accept that this is the outcome regardless of alignment if you read my cult game you would know as such.

I just don't understand how someone who claims to be town could be so freaking flippant about this. This is why I hate playing with you, you take everything so personally, and you're ruining the game because you decided people are just going to vote you anyway.

im not being flippant im being accepting of the outcome of the game. if you dislike how i play you can jsut not sign up for games im in. it is also amusing to that you disregard both my cult and pokemon game as reference to see that its not how i play all the time

But if you're town, you need to use your "skill" that you claim you have, and freaking TRY to win for town.
    where did i say i have "skill" i would like tot see a quote of that direct wording cus i consider myself average at best.

You can defend yourself by scum hunting, which you've done very little of.

again, go read my poe post form last night. I have been doing it and the fact you solely focus on me and just about nobody else is really showing.

But if you actually took the time to make cases for other people we would have more to go on.
    again POE is my case. nobody has made one on me yet and any cases that are on me are POE and my claim which are both things i can not defend against if i wanted to

werent you calling me town last?

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay. I am here. I just finished reading through everything I missed. I was running my own game yesterday and completely forgot this one was starting ^_^;
    do not edit post that is against site fm rules

again already given my reads so what else is there that i can do?

50. ISO #300