S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 35
Register

User Tag List

Page 35 of 83 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,750 of 4142
  1. ISO #1701

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    the only thing that's ironic here is that you tunnel like a maniac and yet I'm the one who's lying
    Lmao
    Yeah I'm tunneling you because you are responding back to everything I say.

You are also tunneling me back and calling me a liar also, IRONIC AGAIN isn't it?
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

2. ISO #1702

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    i'm literally being attacked by three different players for scum reading mag

they happen to be the three players i pegged for the scum team oh the irony
    To Be Fair Im Only Attacking You Because You Survived Night One And Based On What I Know Of How It Is With You In These Games You Survive Past Night 1 U Are Generally Scum.. So There Is That..

3. ISO #1703
    Ganelon

well fmpov that is what mag was doing to me day one, and NOW and I can show evidence of this because it's in the thread
    and you couldn't yesterday?

4. ISO #1704

You are also tunneling me back and calling me a liar also, IRONIC AGAIN isn't it?
    There Is That Word Again Ironic.. I Do Not Think It Means What You Think It Means..

5. ISO #1705
    Ganelon

Haha I guess you have a point there.

6. ISO #1706

7. ISO #1707

Last will :

"Aaaaaaah, I thought EoD1 was 4 hours later than it really was. Derpy oops.

[Stuff about my role here, you don't get to see it ]

Giving you all my final reads, please follow the last will of dead townies or else Voss will come and spank you [because he always tells people to follow dead people's last wills, don't see hints or w/e in that]:

Ozy, you asked me my reads on Solid and Varcron. There's a reason I didn't provide them : I don't really have a stable read on them. Solid was a bit agitated about attacks and scumreads, which I assume is town indicative for a new player. Although I didn't like the way he said it because it wasn't in the holidays' spirit, I also liked his intervention about the old game with PTB and all. It was indeed fluffy/useless IMO.
    As for Varcron, I know even less, sadly. I remember he jumped on Caustic a lot, but I guess that's normal given his unorthodox playstyle.

By the way, I like Caustic's playstyle, and townread him. I just wish he would be less cryptic, so that we could use his thoughts.

I'm less convinced than I was at start of day about Ozy, now, because it seems he has been less active and maybe less solvy in the second half of the day than in the first half. That being said, everyone has a life here (hopefully), and he had really good activity and solviness on early D1, in addition to the Aamirus - Ozy fight.

I'm still not convinced about Aamirus being towny, sorry. That's just weird. It's like she's playing everyone like a bunch of fiddles lol, and you all townread her for that and say she's scum hunting. Maybe I'm wrong on the alignment-indicative character of that kind of play, but maybe you're all blind, too. She sure is manipulating people hard, though.
    Also : don't let her convince you all to lynch Mag. That's what she was trying to make the thread derail into with her "Mag is like an afker even though he is the top poster".

Huey's contradictions are still reaaallllyyyy weird, and I'd like Magoroth to speak up on that, with the knowledge that Efekann is town. He seemed to have ideas about that earlier.

Trust Blink's read on Light, and trust Stealth himself, and his read on Light to some extent, too.

I think Light is probably town, btw. Reasons were already pretty much given by Stealth in the thread.

Kovath still is guilty of IIoA, and I suspect him. I was waiting on D2 to read him correctly, but I guess that's your job now if you're reading this. Keep an eye on him.

Welcome to all the new players, too! And yes, even you, Caustic the smurf. Your style is strange, but I like it.
    And Solid : whatever your alignment is, especially since I think it's Town, don't panic. Just do your best and you should do well ^^

And finally, Efekann, sorry for having lynched you. You actually tried to help town in the end, and that means you are actually trying to play, now. Keep it up. I promise I won't lynch you for it next game <3

Good luck, everyone."

Direct copypaste from the Last Will PM I sent to the host last night; the only edits to it are in [brackets]. This point of view is from me during the night, and will probably change once I reevaluate stuff because of Kovath's death.
    @Efekannn02 read the line about you in my last will

I have no clue why Kovath died. He was not towny at all. Maybe mafia saw a softclaim somewhere and decided to go for it? I don't see another explaination tbh.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

8. ISO #1708

9. ISO #1709

10. ISO #1710
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Solid D. View Post
    so this is gonna be like a policy lynch?
    what?

11. ISO #1711

Saying that you aren't using meta reads, and then reading half the thread with meta reads is scummy, it's creating a false sense of character, like he's trying to portray himself as someone then being someone completely different. That kind of play doesn't come from a town player.
    Well, I not only disagree, but I also think you're being dishonest when you say you believe that - even that is enough for me to scumread you.

12. ISO #1712

Ozy, are you sure that Blink wasn't scumhunting D1? I had the feeling that he was.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

13. ISO #1713
    Ganelon

my lw, minus role claim:
    I think some of my reads are not too bad:-SolidD/OzyWho = SvT I think, one of them is scum-kovath is unreadable atm but I think he's town.-blink... is town. I painted him hard but I'm certain he's town, hes not dead tonight-MM is prolly town, not sure

14. ISO #1714

15. ISO #1715

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Also, @blinkskater Do You Really Think All The Scum Would Jump On You Like This Day 2? In My Professional Mafia Playing Opinion That Would Be A Hard No..
    Yeah it's possible same way as pegging the entire scum team day 1/2

16. ISO #1716
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Ozy, are you sure that Blink wasn't scumhunting D1? I had the feeling that he was.
    nah blink has to be town this game he's tunnelling extremely hard
    -vote Solid D.

17. ISO #1717

wtf are you talking about I never said I didn't use meta

Stop trying to twist my words
    I am 100% convinced that is true, Blink uses meta A LOT, maybe even too much in the eyes of some people lol. I remember Mag and Blink having arguments about that.

It is scary that I am defending Blink right now.

18. ISO #1718
    Ganelon

I think I want either a Solid D. or OzyWho Lynch today

19. ISO #1719

He Said The Fact You Had To Ask Why You Did That Is Funny Because Only Scum Would Do That.. Try To Manipulate Everything Like You Always Do As Scum.. In These Games..
    I mean, he is being called Mafia and he asks "why would I do that as town?"
    That's funny to me

20. ISO #1720

21. ISO #1721

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Well, I not only disagree, but I also think you're being dishonest when you say you believe that - even that is enough for me to scumread you.
    I don't understand how you can't comprehend.

"I don't even use metareads"

====>Proceeds to dish out meta read after meta read = Dishonest/malicious intent

22. ISO #1722
    Ganelon

I feel pretty gud about claiming my role today as I don't think I'll be night killed for it, and I even think it would be stupid for anyone to counterclaim me lol

23. ISO #1723

24. ISO #1724

well thanks mm! im tryin but man people just start gunnin me down.

well if you thinking about me, you should defenitly think about ozy. someone said i was sheeping. ozy bouncing around with votes is sus in my mind but i dont think anyones gonna question mag, xD i havent all game

25. ISO #1725

26. ISO #1726

Yeah it's possible same way as pegging the entire scum team day 1/2
    U Know Try As I Might I Havent Been Able To Do That Yet In FM Mafia.. TBH.. The Mod Yeah Ive Done It.. Also, Blink Do Me A Favor.. And Click The Link In My Signature..

27. ISO #1727

To Be Fair Im Only Attacking You Because You Survived Night One And Based On What I Know Of How It Is With You In These Games You Survive Past Night 1 U Are Generally Scum.. So There Is That..
    It's a perfectly logical explanation for the scum team to think that there would be a doctor on me because there is a confirmed one in this setup, So don't leave out the part about the meta of a doc always healing me night one.

It also makes sense that if they can't get the doctor, the only way to get me out of the game would be to try get me lynched

Thats scum painty as fuck right there

28. ISO #1728
    Ganelon

Solid D feels way too confident in his reads
    I'm p sure ozy/solid = scum

29. ISO #1729

U Know Try As I Might I Havent Been Able To Do That Yet In FM Mafia.. TBH.. The Mod Yeah Ive Done It.. Also, Blink Do Me A Favor.. And Click The Link In My Signature..
    Not clicking the link but i've solved games day 1 and 2 multiple times

30. ISO #1730
    Ganelon

It's a perfectly logical explanation for the scum team to think that there would be a doctor on me because there is a confirmed one in this setup, So don't leave out the part about the meta of a doc always healing me night one.

It also makes sense that if they can't get the doctor, the only way to get me out of the game would be to try get me lynched

I agree tbh

31. ISO #1731

32. ISO #1732
    Ganelon

====>Proceeds to dish out meta read after meta read = Dishonest/malicious intent
    being dishonest doesn't make you scum though, especially in this scenario,
    I'm not even scum painting you or anything at this point I just don't understand how you can't see that

33. ISO #1733
    Ganelon

oh wait
    @Frinckles if a Lover picks a target on n1 but they get night killed, does their target die with them?

34. ISO #1734

35. ISO #1735

Not If The Doctor Thought You Were Scum Day 1..

36. ISO #1736
    Ganelon

ah shit I've got some quality info for y'all
    I HARDCLAIM GUARDIAN ANGEL.
    ergo Kovath was 100% town

37. ISO #1737

I disagree, I always say I don't use meta, how is this any different, and how am I "creating a false sense of character", its easy to tell when something's a metaread and when it isn't
    b) I don't see what you're saying - I'm obviously trying to make myself appear in a different light - but in what light? someone who doesn't use meta? I don't see how that's a scumtell
    the scum tell is that I feel your intentions there are dishonest. I understand you cant see things from my pov but try to understand what im saying please

You seem to want to create this character of yourself that is playing the game without reading players meta wise. I often see scum doing this because it gives them a chance to dismiss meta reads everytime someone were to bring them up. it helps them create false worlds that better suit their needs.

38. ISO #1738

39. ISO #1739

40. ISO #1740
    Ganelon

tbh I ain't ever getting counterclaimed, but I wouldn't mind it if someone tried to CC me

41. ISO #1741

being dishonest doesn't make you scum though, especially in this scenario,
    I'm not even scum painting you or anything at this point I just don't understand how you can't see that
    Being dishonest when I believe your intentions to be malicious does

42. ISO #1742

43. ISO #1743
    Ganelon

the scum tell is that I feel your intentions there are dishonest. I understand you cant see things from my pov but try to understand what im saying please

You seem to want to create this character of yourself that is playing the game without reading players meta wise. I often see scum doing this because it gives them a chance to dismiss meta reads everytime someone were to bring them up. it helps them create false worlds that better suit their needs.
    ah yes I was indeed doing that I don't agree with your assessment of things but I can see why you'd see that.

44. ISO #1744

45. ISO #1745

Now U Say U Dont Use Meta Reads.. What One Is It.. Either U Use Em Or You Dont Blink..

46. ISO #1746

47. ISO #1747
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    How can you honestly expect anyone to not use metareads?
    That's not sincere, no way.
    that's not really what he's saying

48. ISO #1748

Now U Say U Dont Use Meta Reads.. What One Is It.. Either U Use Em Or You Dont Blink..
    THAT'S NOT ME SAYING I DONT USE META READS I WAS CITING AN EXAMPLE

are you seriously trying to spin and scumpaint me for this shit?

49. ISO #1749

50. ISO #1750
    Ganelon

what the fuck is this
    if kovath were lover two people would've been dead