Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

2. ISO #202
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM 289 Instant Mafia blinkstyle!

Yeah i think so.
    I’m not sure Mm was aware of our claims. He seemed to be? We’ll find out later on.

I think Ozy is really towny here btw and I think that means it’s not aamirus so it’s gotta be Sb16/mm/Kira/Huey

So a 50/50

3. ISO #203

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    Yeah i think so.
    I’m not sure Mm was aware of our claims. He seemed to be? We’ll find out later on.

I think Ozy is really towny here btw and I think that means it’s not aamirus so it’s gotta be Sb16/mm/Kira/Huey

So a 50/50
    Great.. Im In The Scum Pool.. Starts Climbing The Ladder Out Of The Pool..

4. ISO #204

Right now im looking at MM, i have a theory that SB16 and MM are on the same team, that they are both scum. This means that MM placed his lynch on SB16 making it easy for scum to lynch SB16 thus making us think that its unlikely SB16 and MM could be working together when infact they are.

I dont like a good amount of what SB16 has been doing either, he conflated things you and Ozy said with each other and he has been what seems to me like attacking Ozy who imo is pretty damn towny rn. That nobody is looking for scum and not helping town post seemed very genuine.
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

5. ISO #205

I dont think Light is scum but i want to see em scumhunt a bit. i find it hard to parse what they are saying a lot of the time but im getting better.

Any thoughts on who could be scum so far light?
    Share Our Wealth, for not Sharing the wealth leaves the risk of dying when the communist arrive, and we dont want communist now do we.

6. ISO #206
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Huey The Long View Post
    Right now im looking at MM, i have a theory that SB16 and MM are on the same team, that they are both scum. This means that MM placed his lynch on SB16 making it easy for scum to lynch SB16 thus making us think that its unlikely SB16 and MM could be working together when infact they are.

I dont like a good amount of what SB16 has been doing either, he conflated things you and Ozy said with each other and he has been what seems to me like attacking Ozy who imo is pretty damn towny rn. That nobody is looking for scum and not helping town post seemed very genuine.
    I agree, it does feel that way to me as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. ISO #207

i wanna see what MM and SB16 claim. Its probs just gonna be citizen and if so then its pretty clear that we have 4 confirmed town. However i think, i have a fear and a suspicion one of them will claim a TPR and throw the game into Chaos and Disarray, make us question the sheriffs and what not. So if they claim a TPR role, which is not likely then i would bet you money they are scum.

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209

I dont think Light is scum but i want to see em scumhunt a bit. i find it hard to parse what they are saying a lot of the time but im getting better.

Well Its Been Less Then 24 Hours.. And Really Not 2 Much Has Been Said Or Done.. But I Think You Might Be Right That Its MM And SB16 Seeing As How SB16 Cam In Swiftly And Mearly Voted Efe Right Away.. Then MM Comes In And Really Doesnt Do 2 Awful Much But Reply 2 A Couple Of Posts And Then Votes SB16 Putting In Lynch Rage As You Said Likely In Attempt To Get Any And All Pressure Off Of Scum Mate So Until These 2 PPL Make More Coherent Thoughts Its Between Them For Me ATM. Efe Only Made 2 Posts Do I Also Suspect Efe 3 Way Tie For Scum Im Book Right Now..

10. ISO #210

i wanna see what MM and SB16 claim. Its probs just gonna be citizen and if so then its pretty clear that we have 4 confirmed town. However i think, i have a fear and a suspicion one of them will claim a TPR and throw the game into Chaos and Disarray, make us question the sheriffs and what not. So if they claim a TPR role, which is not likely then i would bet you money they are scum.
    I Think If They Were Gonna Claim TPR The Would Have Countered ASAP To Add To The Chaos Of The Game

11. ISO #211

12. ISO #212

With that i will say. Didnt Ozy claim that Aamirus was actually a citizen, like he said he was a citizen where as i think Mag just said Efe is a citizen.

Ima ask the host

Do the Sheriffs receive the role of the person or just that X person is town?
    If a sheriff were in the game it would receive the information that X player is a citizen
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

13. ISO #213

14. ISO #214

15. ISO #215

He’s kind of like a more active Efe. It’s not easy
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

16. ISO #216

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

19. ISO #219

oh yeah sorry, my vote was there as claim pressure, ill put it on i guess MM for now cause i dont trust MM. Nobody else vote MM until me or Ozy unvote him for now.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

20. ISO #220

oh yeah sorry, my vote was there as claim pressure, ill put it on i guess MM for now cause i dont trust MM. Nobody else vote MM until me or Ozy unvote him for now.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall
    We Actually Couldnt Lynch Him Till After 7PM Central Standard Time But The Pressure On The Slot Looks Good.. Hope He Has Something Reasonable To Day.. Because Its A 24Hr No Lynch..

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222
    Ganelon

Efe is trash
    that being said you can’t really modkill people in this setup

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

27. ISO #227
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I will try to replace Efe. If i can't get one he will be modkilled without a flip.
    Please replace him with Distorted

28. ISO #228
    Ganelon

We wantz Distorted!!!!

29. ISO #229

30. ISO #230

31. ISO #231
    Ganelon

rumox!!

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    pretty sure ozy is mafia

-vote OzyWho
    interesting, why do you think so?

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235
    Ganelon

let me put it in a different way.
    I can totally see what you mean, but tbh they could both go either way - Ozy's entrance was kinda scummy, the way he just pushed at efe and then at sb16, but sb16's voting efe and then not explaining it doesn't sit well with me either.

36. ISO #236
    Ganelon

yes, I believe that sums up the claims thus far.

37. ISO #237

38. ISO #238
    Ganelon

I suppose that's true but I kinda also find sb16 to be scummy-ish

39. ISO #239

Quote Originally Posted by rumox View Post
    he was trying to argue with you that your green check could be mafia. also he says he would rather lynch an afk than his #1 scum read. in a game where we have one lynch thats terrible
    im aware hypothetically that you could be mafia saying a fake clear on me, but the way he wrote his post it didn't seem like that was the line of thought he was coming from

40. ISO #240
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    This literally doesnt make sense to me

this game is one day long

you have a CC confirming a player which aligns with your scum reads and you aren't pursuing either of them?
    wait I just reread stealth's posts and I realize idk why ozy scum read him, you shouldn't be scum reading someone for this

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

43. ISO #243
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    Pushing only efe? Literally pushed every player who has posted except SB.

Looking for an easy lynch? Tell me this - how would pressuring someone look like? How it would look like different from what Im doing?

More importantly: what do you expect us to do? Sit around and do nothing? Or play with the players who are online right now?

Whom do you expect me to pressure if 50% of players haven't even posted yet?

I said this setup encourages mafia to sit back or lurk their way to victory. Thus far you are doing exactly that. I'm not seeing anything from you that makes me think you are trying to find who the Mafia are. Or am I wrong?
    this is a lie, you only pushed me, efe and sb16. mostly efe and sb16, I didn't really feel the push. which is weird considering I'm a sheriff claim :P and sb16 is right, you should be pursuing that scum read, you dropping it reads like you being afraid of pushing a potential sheriff.

44. ISO #244
    Ganelon

well I don't know, I think he's mostly a mod player nowadays so its possible he's simply "pressuring" people but right now I would honestly see him being mafia - more so than stealth. Idk but I just didn't see it before now it's suddenly clear to me lmao
    I'm not certain he's mafia but I would say I'm about 80% confident he could be.

if someone calls me out for flip-flopping I will claim a redcheck on them even though redchecks aren't even possible

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246
    Ganelon

do we really care about aamirus' alignment if Ozy is scum though? I don't really think it matters, does it?

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248
    Ganelon

nah sheriff gets a green check on a random citizen. their target is always citizen.
    technically they get told that "X" is a citizen. so you can only have a green check on a citizen - not on another TPR.

49. ISO #249

50. ISO #250