S-FM Agumon's Revenge - Page 25
Register

User Tag List

Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 35 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,250 of 2174
  1. ISO #1201

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    i seriously hoped you you have doused the right people, and I really hope you burn tonight.
    I second this.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

2. ISO #1202

Blink you forgot one quote btw

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Hell.......... Arsonist, burn tonight if you want to have a chance against Cult. I think Rachyl is Town. The fact is, I might actually just block her and everyone do the same, so she is simply a wild town vote.... meh.

3. ISO #1203

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I'm confused.

If Rachyl is agumon and lynching agumon doesn't help us today because agumon isn't cult, then why are we lynching Rachyl

I am perfectly open to lynching one of the three cult on my list today, and unless you can really convince me that someone else is cult, then nothing otherwise.
    I don't think the cult converted the arsonist. What i'm trying to get at is Cult can't convert, the night after a cultist is killed...lynching and killing is the same thing right? So if we lynch a cultist then they can't convert the following night?

4. ISO #1204

5. ISO #1205

6. ISO #1206

I don't think the cult converted the arsonist. What i'm trying to get at is Cult can't convert, the night after a cultist is killed...lynching and killing is the same thing right? So if we lynch a cultist then they can't convert the following night?
    This Is Correct..

7. ISO #1207

SB16:I townread SB16. SB16 I sense is genuinly pissed off at the way this game is going, as am I. I do feel he is NOT cult, but could still potentially be arsonist. He has tried to scumhunt (not as much as I have seen him in the past) but there was still an effort.Sb16 could potentially be just sitting back and acting towny enough to pass by, because of how actual trash/scummy this town actually is.

Naz: I townread Naz. Naz also seems to be genuinly upset at how this game is going. She has tried to scumhunt, has countered arguments against her with reasonable logic. To the people who say her behavior changed overnight I think that is completely bullshit. She may have been less active but that is NAI, for she has been busy IRL. People were trying to paint a MM + Naz scumteam, well I hate to break it to you all MM flipped town. Also if naz were cult 100% I think she would have had me converted. I am town. My ONLY doubt on naz being town is the way rachyl keeps taunting her and harassing her, and Naz isn't turning into Rageing Bitch Mode (RBM). This is a seemingly large red flag for me, and could potentially make a Naz/Rachyl Cult team with a lot of attempted bussing going on. Naz also is not really playing to her town meta.

Blinkskater: Town, I know I am town.

Rachyl: Rachyl has not done a single PRO TOWN thing. Everything she has done,said,tried to do has reeked of ABSOLOUTE scum, and everyone has admitted that at some point. The fact that she was not lynched day 1 is the reason I have no hope for this game. When I tried to get her lynched her train was derailed onto an AFK/seemingly scummy player. Also all the apealing to emotion bullshit is so scummy it makes me want to impale myself with a dagger.

Lenneth: Lenneth has been playing a good game IMO, but I feel he has been defending Rachyl way to fucking hard, there has been constant buddying between them, and he townreads her. After two days of hearing Rachyl talk, in my opinion anyone who places a town read on her is scum. theres just no fucking way anyone in their right mind can townread her. MM(Confirmed Town) also noticed this before he was lynched. He was directly calling you scum Lenneth. I feel you are activley participating in the game and theres a SLIGHT chance you could still be town. There were times where I have heavily townread you, and there were times that i've slightly scumread you. Mainly twords EoD 2 before MM was lynching came the scum reads.

Kenny: Kenny at the start of the game was TPR hunting. Big no-no if you're town, he fell right into my little trap.(Ask distorted about my scum hunting traps.) After everyone was calling him out on it instead of sticking to his guns, which he has done on pretty much everything else, he just said "sorry guys." Typical scum repsonse IMO. However he has said some things that have made sense, I'm up in the air on that 3rd cultist spot between kenny and the next guy on my list. Kenny says it's his first FM but he's been a member since 2014, which could be the case. But he has to have played some sort of FM before he deffinitly knows what he's doing.

Efekannn02: I believe this slot to possibly be the Cult leader. Efe will not really contribute either way, town or scum he will just stay as the "null read" to stay alive. He will also call me scum for scumreading him. It's not PRO TOWN to stay a null read untill the end of the game then say "i've solved the game." When I get scum I NEVER, EVER, EVER will lynch Efe I'd bring him right into the end of the game with me for obvious reasons.

Light_Yagami: Kira seems to be going with the flow, whomever the candidate to be lynched is seems to be ok with him,(usually the neutral killing acts this way.) He has tried to be pro town. He agrees with people whom seem to have opposing views at the time. I believe theres a very good shot at him being Arsonist. I can see him potentially being cult also but it is unlikely in my eyes.
    for those who missed it.

8. ISO #1208

9. ISO #1209

10. ISO #1210

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    I just thought you were trying to make it look like MM had the same oppinion about rachyl as you do now. He didn't.
    Not what I was trying to do at all, I just went through and grabbed some of his final posts, multiquoted them and posted them for references...rachyl should have been replaced a long time ago IMO

11. ISO #1211

12. ISO #1212

Seeing as how you were the other train aside from MM, it seems like your train was "derailed"... and MM was voted up without any LOGICAL EXPLANATIONS. I found nothing about MM to be any bit scummy, there was no fucking reason for him to be lynched. So I'm your take on me is that I was NOT faking the BM, and that I am town? Am I correct on this?
    Who are you talking to here?

I don't get it. Blink you said your townreading naz and rachyl is your cult read. Mm however clearly wanted naz lynched in as seen in those quotes you posted. Are you now trying to say MM's read was basically bs? In that case the remaining people would be you, sb and lenneth if I'm not mistaken. But sb is apparently your town read?
    bro, are u trying to implicate me on a lynch i was not on?
    inb4 my vote was on MM. going back to check now lul
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

13. ISO #1213

14. ISO #1214

15. ISO #1215

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Who are you talking to here?

bro, are u trying to implicate me on a lynch i was not on?
    inb4 my vote was on MM. going back to check now lul
    MM said he's seeing you as a cultist, yes.
    He was definitely influenced by rachyl but either way his reads didn't align with what blink is trying to sell now.

16. ISO #1216

@naz assuming you are all caught up? a current reads list would be nice. ALSO @Kenny Do you think I was faking BM?
    I at the very least find it very fishy how everyone is accepting the possibility of the cult just blackmailing one night and then suddenly stopping or going for an afk player the other. That shady bm + rachyl vote was one of the things that made me think you're trying to defend MM and get yourself lynched btw.

17. ISO #1217

18. ISO #1218

19. ISO #1219

I at the very least find it very fishy how everyone is accepting the possibility of the cult just blackmailing one night and then suddenly stopping or going for an afk player the other. That shady bm + rachyl vote was one of the things that made me think you're trying to defend MM and get yourself lynched btw.
    There was no logical evidence that MM was scummy, nobody really had any logical reasons as to why MM was scummy rthat entire MM train was bullshit. I'm going to assume your answer to my question was that you think I was NOT Bmed, am I correct?

20. ISO #1220

21. ISO #1221

Seeing as how you were the other train aside from MM, it seems like your train was "derailed"... and MM was voted up without any LOGICAL EXPLANATIONS. I found nothing about MM to be any bit scummy, there was no fucking reason for him to be lynched. So I'm your take on me is that I was NOT faking the BM, and that I am town? Am I correct on this?
    Yes to the question at the end. But are you saying I deflected MM's train? I voted him for pressure, and then said fuck it and followed your vote on Rachyl, because I had trusted you as town and wanted to follow your lead on a lynch for rachyl. I was not part of the lynch on MM at the end of the day ( i JUST checked where my vote was )
    we had tried to lynch rachyl twice and it didn't go through.

but ya im pretty sure
    @SuperJack if a cult gets lynched today, they cannot convert tonight, right?
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

22. ISO #1222

Yes to the question at the end. But are you saying I deflected MM's train? I voted him for pressure, and then said fuck it and followed your vote on Rachyl, because I had trusted you as town and wanted to follow your lead on a lynch for rachyl. I was not part of the lynch on MM at the end of the day ( i JUST checked where my vote was )
    we had tried to lynch rachyl twice and it didn't go through.

but ya im pretty sure
    @SuperJack if a cult gets lynched today, they cannot convert tonight, right?
    No I'm not saying you derailed your own train.

23. ISO #1223

No I'm not saying you derailed your own train.
    Nor am I saying you derailed MM's train, I'm saying you were the other lynch aside from MM, and yours did not happen, MM's did so it seems like you could have potentially been cult being the other train.

24. ISO #1224

25. ISO #1225

26. ISO #1226

Yes but I don't think Rachyl is cult.

We seem to agree that Lenneth and Kenny are cult. I firmly believe Lenneth is Myotismon. Why Rachyl over these other two?

Rachyl did something extremely similar to this in a game pretty much exactly a year ago where she contributed fucking nothing all game and was a cit or something. This is a meta townread but I don't think there's room for Rachyl to be cult.

I will vote Rachyl with you if you can deconstruct a few of Rachyl's posts for me. I still feel like Lenneth is the fastest way to win this game and killing the Myotismon is the best play because it gives us room to make a mistake.

27. ISO #1227

28. ISO #1228

Fucking lurking cult scum naz what is your thoughts on kenny/lenny
    omg i told u im watching TV >=O let the thoughts pour out, kenny is digging himself a hole, i have all day at work at a computer tomorrow to mull thru everything. i know u want to play NOW but DAM chill

29. ISO #1229

Yes but I don't think Rachyl is cult.

We seem to agree that Lenneth and Kenny are cult. I firmly believe Lenneth is Myotismon. Why Rachyl over these other two?

Rachyl did something extremely similar to this in a game pretty much exactly a year ago where she contributed fucking nothing all game and was a cit or something. This is a meta townread but I don't think there's room for Rachyl to be cult.

I will vote Rachyl with you if you can deconstruct a few of Rachyl's posts for me. I still feel like Lenneth is the fastest way to win this game and killing the Myotismon is the best play because it gives us room to make a mistake.
    I really am not going to do anything with rachyls quotes those should speak for themselves. Policy day 1 lynch that should have been. I also wont be interacting or reading her posts. And rachyl could have been the N0 conver easily. She could also easily be the cult leader.

30. ISO #1230

Quote Originally Posted by Lenneth View Post
    Ok let's see ! We have almost no chance to lynch a cult today because of the settings right now with blink being useless.
    I will only skip the day OR lynch MM.
    We can try tomorrow with blink to lynch someone else or just wait and see with the arso.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

MM is afraid of the Arso, atm only the cults are afraid of him.
    Yesterday, some people notice that he was weirdly off track and he told us he will be far more active today, which he didn't.
    It's meta but MM is usualy very confused, and right now, he doesn't look confused at all, he is trying to lead the lynch on the easy lynch (Rachyl or Efe)

I believe Kenny and somehow SB16 are towns for their reaction about my idea (skipping).
    you failed :')
    these two posts are why i believe Lenneth is cult scum.

look at the way he lead the train on MM. "only cults are afraid of him" no shit, lenneth was afraid of him.

the only thing i want u to answer me blink is who the fuck do u think is silenced today

31. ISO #1231

32. ISO #1232

look at the way he lead the train on MM. "only cults are afraid of him" no shit, lenneth was afraid of him.

the only thing i want u to answer me blink is who the fuck do u think is silenced today
    Ask Sb16 that question.

33. ISO #1233

Ask Sb16 that question.
    why can't you answer me mr. i was poisoned yesterday and threw my vote asap???

34. ISO #1234

why can't you answer me mr. i was poisoned yesterday and threw my vote asap???
    If you had read sb16 and mines interactions earlier from a town point of view you would understand why im not answering that, but yet you push it a 2nd time... Are you even caught up on reading?

35. ISO #1235

you're over here talking about how town needs to act pro town and not play anti town, but how PRO town is it that you threw your vote out ASAP when u could only vote ONCE???

36. ISO #1236

@Stealthbomber16 answer the dam question that u think is so unimportant right nOW so blink can reply PLZ can u keep the ball rolling that u oh so wanted to moooove..........

37. ISO #1237

Ask Sb16 that question.
    Don't blow it.

There's still time for other people to check in and confirm/deconfirm BM.

38. ISO #1238

@Stealthbomber16 answer the dam question that u think is so unimportant right nOW so blink can reply PLZ can u keep the ball rolling that u oh so wanted to moooove..........
    This is actually a fairly important question that since blink won't answer, I don't feel like I probably should either.

You're missing a piece of the puzzle. Don't drill the question too much.

39. ISO #1239

40. ISO #1240

41. ISO #1241

42. ISO #1242

Naz, who do we lynch today?
    fuuuuck if i know, i'm always wrong. but i could go for lenneth or kenny as well. lenneth for the posts i quoted, kenny for TPR hunting d1 and lack of activity since. he's been around. do something ya nerd

43. ISO #1243

fuuuuck if i know, i'm always wrong. but i could go for lenneth or kenny as well. lenneth for the posts i quoted, kenny for TPR hunting d1 and lack of activity since. he's been around. do something ya nerd
    I was about to ask you to vote with me but uh you already are.

44. ISO #1244

Wut, that was a fucking turbolynch

wowwwww why hasn't arson burned yet omg lol he's gonna burn everyone
    clearly all 3 scums were on the hammer train at the end of the day there
    I would be surprised if the 3 cults was on the hammer train. probably at least 2.

Probably. They wouldn't poison someone like Rachel, who is detrimental to the game and has made everyone go afk.
    Blink is pretty good at FM so I don't blame them. Or he could still be faking it, and no one is poisoned. But at this point we are really fucked. it's 4 v 3 v 1. I don't think scum converted the arsonist because they would have made a night kill last night and could have pushed to end the game today.
    The way Lenneth corrected Rachyl's vote yesterday tho...so scummy
    -vote Lenneth
    ep, I have to admit it's kind of scummy. Now, scums just need 2 votes from towns/arso on another town/arso to turbolynch his ass again. And in this case, we are talking about my ass ! So please, calm down !
    Especially, it's nice for you to let your vote on me when you are going to sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yeah, Thats True.. What Do U Think About The AFK Having Been Agumon? It Could Be The Reason Why Arso Hasnt Lit Up.. Didnt Have Anyone Doused Till Last Night..
    I don't like that hypothesis

Actually, Ive Been Pretty Pissed Off By All The Deaths.. We Basically, Have Been Random Lynching This Whole Game. And I Knew A Day 1 Lynch Would Screw Us All Over.
    D1 is always kind of random, but Spruance really did not help us and troll us when we pushed him. That was not a smart play ~~
    D2, it's not random, I thought that MM was scum, so I pushed him and then, he got turbolynched.

I think that you're reading too far into Yagami. This is what he's been doing all game. He's still almost certainly Agumon, but we can not afford to lynch Agumon today. If he's converted, we'll probably know tonight. This isn't LYLO if my math is correct(?) so we have a bit of breathing space, but we really need to keep Agumon around if we want to get out of this cleanly.
    Nope, they didn't got Agumon since nobody died last night. Except if Palmon is still town and rbed the cult who tried to convert N1, so they converted him N2. Bu that's unlikely.

Also, I don't think blink was faking it yesterday because as scum, he would have no reason to have posted that list of reads. It's basically in the scum's pocket at this point. I trust blink as town for game reasons, and I only town read sb16, for similar reasons as blink, because he is just as frustrated as me by the way the game is going. Only towns would get frustrated that the game is going nowhere, scums are basking in it.
    You don't look that frustrated ~~

Lynching a cult is the same as killing a cult? So that means cult can't convert after we lynch/kill a cult?
    Yep, and if Arso burn, we have two days to lynch without new cult !

This Sells Me On Your Read On Her And Solidifies Mine.

-vote Rachyl

This Vote Will Not Change.. TY Have A Good Day..
    Why the fuck people are parking their vote on someone BEFORE going to sleep and without intent of changing? I can't understand that.

just know that putting anyone on L3 is inviting the cult to come in and fast hammer like what happened to MM, Efe is super scummy for hammering MM like that and deserves to be lynched, and if he is town I won't take him serious in FM ever again.
    + townpoints

Recruiting an afk slot just seems like a Lenneth thing to do IMO. Recruiting Rachyl doesn't.
    Lol. yeah recruiting rachyl doesn't suit me at all, but recruiting an afk ...

That's bs naz, I am not afraid of the arso. And I think I proved that Oo.

45. ISO #1245

SB16:I townread SB16. SB16 I sense is genuinly pissed off at the way this game is going, as am I. I do feel he is NOT cult, but could still potentially be arsonist. He has tried to scumhunt (not as much as I have seen him in the past) but there was still an effort.Sb16 could potentially be just sitting back and acting towny enough to pass by, because of how actual trash/scummy this town actually is.

Naz: I townread Naz. Naz also seems to be genuinly upset at how this game is going. She has tried to scumhunt, has countered arguments against her with reasonable logic. To the people who say her behavior changed overnight I think that is completely bullshit. She may have been less active but that is NAI, for she has been busy IRL. People were trying to paint a MM + Naz scumteam, well I hate to break it to you all MM flipped town. Also if naz were cult 100% I think she would have had me converted. I am town. My ONLY doubt on naz being town is the way rachyl keeps taunting her and harassing her, and Naz isn't turning into Rageing Bitch Mode (RBM). This is a seemingly large red flag for me, and could potentially make a Naz/Rachyl Cult team with a lot of attempted bussing going on. Naz also is not really playing to her town meta.

Blinkskater: Town, I know I am town.

Rachyl: Rachyl has not done a single PRO TOWN thing. Everything she has done,said,tried to do has reeked of ABSOLOUTE scum, and everyone has admitted that at some point. The fact that she was not lynched day 1 is the reason I have no hope for this game. When I tried to get her lynched her train was derailed onto an AFK/seemingly scummy player. Also all the apealing to emotion bullshit is so scummy it makes me want to impale myself with a dagger.

Lenneth: Lenneth has been playing a good game IMO, but I feel he has been defending Rachyl way to fucking hard, there has been constant buddying between them, and he townreads her. After two days of hearing Rachyl talk, in my opinion anyone who places a town read on her is scum. theres just no fucking way anyone in their right mind can townread her. MM(Confirmed Town) also noticed this before he was lynched. He was directly calling you scum Lenneth. I feel you are activley participating in the game and theres a SLIGHT chance you could still be town. There were times where I have heavily townread you, and there were times that i've slightly scumread you. Mainly twords EoD 2 before MM was lynching came the scum reads.

Kenny: Kenny at the start of the game was TPR hunting. Big no-no if you're town, he fell right into my little trap.(Ask distorted about my scum hunting traps.) After everyone was calling him out on it instead of sticking to his guns, which he has done on pretty much everything else, he just said "sorry guys." Typical scum repsonse IMO. However he has said some things that have made sense, I'm up in the air on that 3rd cultist spot between kenny and the next guy on my list. Kenny says it's his first FM but he's been a member since 2014, which could be the case. But he has to have played some sort of FM before he deffinitly knows what he's doing.

Efekannn02: I believe this slot to possibly be the Cult leader. Efe will not really contribute either way, town or scum he will just stay as the "null read" to stay alive. He will also call me scum for scumreading him. It's not PRO TOWN to stay a null read untill the end of the game then say "i've solved the game." When I get scum I NEVER, EVER, EVER will lynch Efe I'd bring him right into the end of the game with me for obvious reasons.

Light_Yagami: Kira seems to be going with the flow, whomever the candidate to be lynched is seems to be ok with him,(usually the neutral killing acts this way.) He has tried to be pro town. He agrees with people whom seem to have opposing views at the time. I believe theres a very good shot at him being Arsonist. I can see him potentially being cult also but it is unlikely in my eyes.
    Nice readlist, the problem with this game is most of the people has been afk or lost their interest for the game. Somehow, I felt like (D1 and D2), I was the only one trying to solve it :x

Before I answer, I'd like to ask you two questions. What do you think my intentions were if I was faking? and #2 Do you think that I was faking?
    good questions, I can see one only reason but this reason doesn't work with the settings...so , I don't know.

IMHO every player has allready spoken about my "potential" BMING on day 2, so everyones opinions have allready been bookmarked by myself. Also we are at a very important spot in the game with our 4 remaining town 3 cult and 1 arsonist. I don't see any better time to answer that then now.
    Imo, it was to bring confusion into the scums, to make them think that MAYBE, they converted Palmon N1. but :

Order of Operations:

Palmon uses Root Breaker
    Gabumon uses Blue Blaster or Horn Attack
    Agumon douses in Pepper
    Captured Palmonuses Poison Ivy
    Captured Gabumon and Captured Agumon/Agumon kill simultaneously.
    Myotismon captures Digimon.

Palmon will rb before he will be converted.

The other possibility is to see how people will react about it.

46. ISO #1246

I guess this is the time when i have to defend myself.

So there is a lot of things I want to go over. First and foremost as MM and SB16 have allready pointed out, this game hasn't been enjoyable to play at all. For all the people who are town, one thing I have learned while playing FM is town needs to NOT, I repeat NOT do things that are ANTI town. If you roll town you should focous on scumhunting, interacting with other players, giving reads along with reasons, put actual effort into the game to try and solve it.
    I did all of that :'(, and I failed, twice.

So people think I am the cult leader or a cult.

first assumption :
    I am a simple cultist, so I have been converted N0 or N1:
    ->If I have been converted N0, that mean, as a cultist, I decided to start and push a misslynch on Spruance
    ->If I have been converted N1, that mean, the cults decided to convert the dude who was in the spotlight and misslynched someone (does that make sense?).
    Then, the newly cult (me) decided to push and lynch MM?

Now worst than that, second assumption :
    I am the cult leader.
    -> So, as the cult leader, I decided D1 to start a misslynch (and pushed it !).
    -> And D2, I did the same with MM.

What kind of cult leader do you think I am? oO
    If I am the cult leader, being on the spotlight and misslynch twice is quite dumb af, isn't it? That put me in a position where I will be lynched and cult will be fucked.

Plus, I am the one who was pushing the most to let the arso do his shit, how does that make sense as a cult/cult leader?

About that, it's 4vs3vs1 and one misslynch will be disastrous for the town, so :
    -vote skip

Now, why I decided to vote against MM :

-He was happy when SuperJack said they can claim whatever they want, we can have two digimon with the same name
    -He was not really into the game, and most of his posts D1 was usuless, I even tried to make him talk more with more valuable posts but he never did that
    -He parked his vote on Efe (easy lynch) when I pushed him at EOD and said he won't move it
    -He said he was gonna be afk for EOD when I pushed him 2 hours before EOD
    -He didn't look confused at all
    -He said he prefer to lynch that to skip, skipping is only helping Arso and potentially town, but definitely not cults
    -He wanted the arso to burn N2

Now you are focus on me who started two trains on Spruance and MM, but what about people who voted with me against MM? that train was fast af, we have probably two scums in that list.

Short summary of why Lenneth is scum:

D1 the dance between lenneth and kenny was very bussy. I called it out there and I'm gonna call it out now. Nothing happened, they went head to head, never did anything productive in their argument, and then made up out of nowhere. They now seem to mutually townread each other.

N1 Lenneth makes kenny see the power of recruiting an afk as a cult member, it's a long term play but something quite likely IMO. Lenneth was part of S-FM Vengeful and saw the power of having a replacement scum because of the experience with Voss.

D2 nobody bats a fucking eye when efe hammers the train that kenny and lenneth hammer because there isn't enough posts for people to develop a read on efe

I am very very certain this is our cult team right now.
    My 'dance' with Kenny was bussy because he kept saying that he won't answer.

N1, nice try lol

D2, I didn't hammer shit, I started the train.

I know that my actions can be a big 'high risk, high reward' move, but come on, that's suicidal at this point.

47. ISO #1247

48. ISO #1248

49. ISO #1249

I guess this is the time when i have to defend myself.

I did all of that :'(, and I failed, twice.

So people think I am the cult leader or a cult.

first assumption :
    I am a simple cultist, so I have been converted N0 or N1:
    ->If I have been converted N0, that mean, as a cultist, I decided to start and push a misslynch on Spruance
    ->If I have been converted N1, that mean, the cults decided to convert the dude who was in the spotlight and misslynched someone (does that make sense?).
    Then, the newly cult (me) decided to push and lynch MM?

Now worst than that, second assumption :
    I am the cult leader.
    -> So, as the cult leader, I decided D1 to start a misslynch (and pushed it !).
    -> And D2, I did the same with MM.

What kind of cult leader do you think I am? oO
    If I am the cult leader, being on the spotlight and misslynch twice is quite dumb af, isn't it? That put me in a position where I will be lynched and cult will be fucked.

Plus, I am the one who was pushing the most to let the arso do his shit, how does that make sense as a cult/cult leader?

About that, it's 4vs3vs1 and one misslynch will be disastrous for the town, so :
    -vote skip

Now, why I decided to vote against MM :

-He was happy when SuperJack said they can claim whatever they want, we can have two digimon with the same name
    -He was not really into the game, and most of his posts D1 was usuless, I even tried to make him talk more with more valuable posts but he never did that
    -He parked his vote on Efe (easy lynch) when I pushed him at EOD and said he won't move it
    -He said he was gonna be afk for EOD when I pushed him 2 hours before EOD
    -He didn't look confused at all
    -He said he prefer to lynch that to skip, skipping is only helping Arso and potentially town, but definitely not cults
    -He wanted the arso to burn N2

Now you are focus on me who started two trains on Spruance and MM, but what about people who voted with me against MM? that train was fast af, we have probably two scums in that list.

My 'dance' with Kenny was bussy because he kept saying that he won't answer.

N1, nice try lol

D2, I didn't hammer shit, I started the train.

I know that my actions can be a big 'high risk, high reward' move, but come on, that's suicidal at this point.
    Although you've done some scummy things like buddy rachyl, lead 2 trains on two townies (i can agree on spruance but not MM no fucking way) there were by far WAY scummier people then MM to lynch. I also agree with us having to lynch im not sitting here waiting for arsonist to burn just because he could burn cult. Im noy putting tje game in his hands. This isnt the mod. The point of the game is to lynch based off reads and leads via interacting. Not sit and wait for arson to do things for us. Efe was not an easy lynch he was more of a policy lynxh a lynch that will help town more at the end of the game with him not being here....and cult can be extremley suicidal... The more they die the more they can convert....i believe cult have been passivly buddying each other and protecting each other when needed.

50. ISO #1250

So you think that I faked being BM?
    That could make sense.

-you have been bmed and they didn't bmed anyone today
    -you faked it for town reasons
    -you faked it because you are cult and Palmon has been converted

For now, your actions look like more you faked it and you are town.
    I do not believe they bmed you last day and suddenly stop doing it oO, or most likely, they would have bmed me !