Page 63 of 76 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,150 of 3757
  1. ISO #3101

2. ISO #3102

3. ISO #3103

4. ISO #3104

Re: S-FM 435 High Noon At The Redwood Saloon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    I Mean It Would Be Nice To Be The One That Won It For Town Basically Single Handedly.. Duel Wield Give This Guy A Metal..
    Guess what Frinckles isn't mafia lmao
    They're just neutral killer
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

5. ISO #3105

you guys are going to lynch otaku today, who is town, because he was so open with his information
    mm and mag and light lied
    aamirus' wincon is anti-town?
    are wiisp and i the last towns?? lmfao
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .

6. ISO #3106

7. ISO #3107
    Ganelon

I didn’t know lying made you scum

8. ISO #3108

9. ISO #3109

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Yeah No One Neutral Is Dead And I Believe Aamirus Is Exe Because She Has Been Consistent Even In Jail
    ??????????????????????????!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??@?

10. ISO #3110

Quote Originally Posted by Wiisp View Post
    Aamirus is a town neutral, like plz Lighto @naz
    Light is town and so is aamirus, they just have extra win-cons, actually idk bout light
    so who the hell is scum in ur world lol

11. ISO #3111
    Ganelon

Frinckles and Mm? Don’t see who else

12. ISO #3112

If otaku flips town which I highly believe he does, then MM is confirmed a wolf and u can't fuck up this shit @naz , and killing otaku gives aamirus his win

Don't know if jailing frinckles is the best strat, we should be trying to jail the last mafia

But like idk who it is tbh

13. ISO #3113

IMO gyrlander was lying about what he was, so that also needs to be taken into consideration here. Because 1. the neutral part of my card is yellow, not the light blue color gyrlander flipped and 2. my card just talks about "Flynn" in my win condition and doesn't give the player's identity. And wiisp/frinckles both also said they just had each other's flavor names. So gyrlander claiming that his card had naz in it as opposed to her flavor name seems false.
    let me requote this since nobody read the part of the game where only mag and I were talking
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

14. ISO #3114

15. ISO #3115

16. ISO #3116

17. ISO #3117

18. ISO #3118

19. ISO #3119

20. ISO #3120

I might be being bamboozled by Frinckles again, nothing else really makes sense
    did you ever confirm with the host by the way that if frinckles dies, you die? I know that's how a normal lover works but if it doesn't say so in your card I am curious if that's a for sure thing

21. ISO #3121

22. ISO #3122

did you ever confirm with the host by the way that if frinckles dies, you die? I know that's how a normal lover works but if it doesn't say so in your card I am curious if that's a for sure thing
    Even If She Does Town Will Still Win.. This Way..

23. ISO #3123

24. ISO #3124
    Ganelon

Light? You? naz??
    those are the only possibilities in my mibd

25. ISO #3125

26. ISO #3126
    Ganelon

I realize Light is highly unlikely to be in a scum team, but I’d say Wiisp and Otakud are even less likely to be in one if both MM and Frinckles are scum

27. ISO #3127

28. ISO #3128

29. ISO #3129
    Ganelon

oh god
    I'm gonna be asleep lmao

30. ISO #3130

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    As the day was nearing the halfway point, the patrons of the saloon looked at each other wondering if anything was going to happen or not. Stay tuned exactly 4 hours from now for a chance to win fame and fortune.
    I KNEW IT!

31. ISO #3131

As the day was nearing the halfway point, the patrons of the saloon looked at each other wondering if anything was going to happen or not. Stay tuned exactly 4 hours from now for a chance to win fame and fortune.
    Yo @Magoroth imma need another antidote fam

32. ISO #3132
    Ganelon

you think I keep like a warehouse filled with'em? that shit ain't cheap

33. ISO #3133

34. ISO #3134

35. ISO #3135

Am I L-2 because of aamirus' wincon or because you legitimately think I'm scum? haven't read but I dont think youd be that daft :X well i anyway, dont mind if im lynched today. but for the love of god once I fucking flip town go for MM and Mag. They're the scum team. I don't know if Frinckles is scum with them or not, or if he's 3p, or maybe even if he's on a team with gyr. But as far as im concerned, the game's already solved and its just a matter of getting it through y'alls thick skulls, so once i flip green, lynch MM and shoot mag or vice versa or whatever idc. if you can promise me that much then I dont mind being the lynch today.
    Doki doki delete yourself (9'^')9

36. ISO #3136

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    you guys are going to lynch otaku today, who is town, because he was so open with his information
    mm and mag and light lied
    aamirus' wincon is anti-town?
    are wiisp and i the last towns?? lmfao
    naz if you shoot someone please dont shoot aamirus or light. I am inclined to believe they're town and if im wrong then bend me over and fuck me sideways. as far as im concerned its mm/mag/frinck and i really dont recommend shooting out of that pool. I am worried though that the mafia night kill might come before yours. It may be worth trusting another player with the gun or WIFOMing the shit out of it

37. ISO #3137

If otaku flips town which I highly believe he does, then MM is confirmed a wolf and u can't fuck up this shit @naz , and killing otaku gives aamirus his win

Don't know if jailing frinckles is the best strat, we should be trying to jail the last mafia

But like idk who it is tbh
    @Light_Yagami because i feel like at this point in time there's no way the mafia doesnt know and naz is probably a higher priority target anyway, JAIL MAG REEEEEEEE IM BOUTTA RIP MY HAIR OUT WHEN I FLIP TOWN IF YOU DONT JAIL MAG YOURE THROWING and whoever gets the gun shoot MM probably. or vice versa I dont fucking care but theyre the scum team. whats his face frinckles is probably immune to anything but lynching anyway

38. ISO #3138

LOL

Also, @Otakudweeb69 you may want to read a little bit. You may also notice that I'm not voting you right now, because you're very likely to be town.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

39. ISO #3139

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I guess I'm getting lynched anyway so I'll just hope Light has no 2nd chance......

I am Ellie Moon. I'm a lovely cold bitch (yep... lol) who rides at night with her best friend, Abbie, to rob graves. We travel a lot to find "the finest" graves. A sheriff from another county saw me while I was robbing a grave, and I let Abbie escape "while [myself] distracted him", and came back to my native town (probably here?).
    Other than that, I always end up coming back to the Redwood Saloon because of Elizabeth, my secret lover. She told me about "two very evil men" terrorizing people in the saloon. We ride in the night too and I bring her to faraway lands with the money I make with grave robbing. I bought her a diamond ring she always wears.

I am a Town Grave Robber. Each night, I may check a corpse for items to steal and use for myself. My actions : N1 : NightmareFriend7; N2 : Distorted (obviously lol).

I did recieve that smoke cloud thing, btw. That wasn't made up.

Obviously, early on, claiming grave robber Ellie Moon when someone claimed to have a bounty on my head wasn't really the best bet, especially since some sheriff saw me. I decided to claim a sheriff-y thing and the info I had : the two very evil men ("strangers"). I pretty much cleared Scv as town as soon as he claimed his name, too.

Now, I'm probably getting executed tonight, but eeeh, better than getting lynched lol. @Light_Yagami If you are really town, you need to let me live tonight, else town will probably lose and you'll lose anyway. You can have fun executing me once we have only Frinckles left as evil, but please don't throw
    That might interest you otakud
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

40. ISO #3140

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    @blinkskater if we all agree to lynch MM today and shoot Wiisp tonight, would you fast forward the game?
    MM&Mag team, Frincks 3p thats night immune (hence not dying to that minigame). Shove a totem pole up my ass if im wrong. We are currently by my estimates in a 5v2v1 scenario. I am lynched, it becomes 4v2v1. Frinck is jailed/killed and wiisp dies with him, it becomes 3v2. Add a mafia night kill it becomes 2v2. Assuming town gets the shot off it becomes 2v1, but there's a chance we don't if the mafia target the right person. Add in the vote block and it becomes a 1v2 or a 1v1 scenario, or if we get the shot off on the vote blocker (i feel like mafia night kill wouldnt be impacted by vigi shot) a 2v1 scenario. The odds really dont look good. I maintain that @Light_Yagami should jail and exe mag, naz (or her proxy) should shoot MM, and frinck is lynched tomorrow.

41. ISO #3141

That might interest you otakud
    in no world where youre town would frinckles be "the last evil". You and Mag are a scum team and nothing you say is changing my mind. I have reason to believe the jailor is town aligned, especially because my role card specifies that I did a stint in a *local* jail. The only place I feel I *might* be wrong is it could be frinck/mag with you as 3p, but I don't see a world where any of you are town. sorry.

42. ISO #3142

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    in no world where youre town would frinckles be "the last evil". You and Mag are a scum team and nothing you say is changing my mind. I have reason to believe the jailor is town aligned, especially because my role card specifies that I did a stint in a *local* jail. The only place I feel I *might* be wrong is it could be frinck/mag with you as 3p, but I don't see a world where any of you are town. sorry.
    ............... okay
    -vote Otakudweeb69

43. ISO #3143

L-1

44. ISO #3144

45. ISO #3145

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    Guess what Frinckles isn't mafia lmao
    They're just neutral killer
    but it makes no sense if they're neutral killer. Who's mafia then??

46. ISO #3146

47. ISO #3147

but it makes no sense if they're neutral killer. Who's mafia then??
    Mag is like the only person left who doesn’t acknowledge you Ellie MOON as being part of the cactus MOON bandits scum faction

48. ISO #3148

Quote Originally Posted by Otakudweeb69 View Post
    anything for you bb youre the one that got away im srrry for cheating I didnt mean it ilu
    Sadly Jane just ain’t one to let that kind of thing go. I mean why did it have to be my mother???

49. ISO #3149

Sadly Jane just ain’t one to let that kind of thing go. I mean why did it have to be my mother???
    id die for you anytime bb. as a last request though, can you offer nudes to me on my altar? and also make sure that MM is shot during the night and that Mag is jailed and executed?

50. ISO #3150

Mag is like the only person left who doesn’t acknowledge you Ellie MOON as being part of the cactus MOON bandits scum faction
    this made me laugh xd

who did naz give her gun to? Im really worried she said she may have made a mistake and thats very worrying :X