S-FM 241: Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden - Page 27
Register

User Tag List

Page 27 of 33 FirstFirst ... 17 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,350 of 1638
  1. ISO #1301

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    he was the prime lynch target by someone who had a completely false read on the game and even said so, @Whad . so we are waiting to hear what she has to say now. She was the 1 who went on that theory then retracted it after the hybrid lynch. So we are waiting to see where she goes next. Blink was an older theory, everyone here pretty much went for him. Honestly I want to hear Whad out and go from there, as well as when unKnown is back.
    Uhm. He wasn't even the prime lynch target of Whad, he was the lynch target of Whad's theory. But he wanted to lynch me ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #1302

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    If I'm amadyus, why the heck didn't I self preservation vote Efekann to stay alive and further my wincon?

If I'm follower how did Hybrid know I was scum?

Too many things that don't match up and mental gymnastics that must be performed for me to be a scum especially since Efekann wasn't armadyus.

*bashes head against wall* Feeling upset again because I'm going to get mislynched and then we'll be at MYLO.

Are peoples' minds made up or is there any chance of convincing? I'm still going to thread re-read and try to figure out what I can but just saying it's looking really bad once you mislynch me.
    You are right...
    -vote blinkskater

However, it wouldn't be MYLO. 5 townies remaining, 2 evils. -1 townie 4 townies 2 evils -1 townie 3 townies 2 evils. MYLO is in two lynches.
    You are very confusing, because you have that "gg you can throw" behavior but re-read the entire thread. Which is a thing only a townie would do imo. Blinkskater is being waaaay too comfortable, and is not contributing anymore. In fact, his contribution is very very slim.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #1303

How confident do we feel in MM being cleared of armadyus by Hyper's L-1 vote on him?

What is your read on blinkskater again?
    Hybrid. Not Hypersnniper.

4. ISO #1304

I think I got the impression that Hyper, efekann, and scv are good friends and play games together a lot. True or false that both Hyper and scv should be able to tell if efekann was scum or town via meta?
    Error, Hybrid and Scv aren't good friends (well I don't think so lol) but Efekannn is Hybrid's. AND STOP SAYING HYPER FFS!

5. ISO #1305

Also the main thing I'm hung up on here is that if unknown is town (I get strong town vibes especially how we both got mad on D2 and had to cool off, seemed very TvT to me), blinkskater is town (because unknown thinks so and I trust unknown), MM is town, my role card says I'm town then by PoE we're at Distorted/scvmurderer as the scum. I think that if MM is follower that is the only way distorted can be town too.

Just food for thought.
    Yeah uh no. Distorted is my highest town read and I'm not scum. ERROR ERROR.

6. ISO #1306

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    @Distorted the way your posts are coming off to me are HIGHLY scummy
    Yay, you say someone is scummy! But WHY??? Make up a case against him if he's that scummy.

7. ISO #1307

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    100% town read????

Thats not suspicious /s
    Which means I'd be Armadyus, which is 99.9999% impossible because of reasons discussed before.

8. ISO #1308

aside from MM being my 100% town read you're still #2 even after the questionable posts, but Honestly i just think you're think WAY to much into it
    But why am I your 100% town read? You state unexplained things and post one or two line posts. Weeeeeird.

9. ISO #1309

I did read that, but if you are town that also changes my opinion on blink.
    and im not saying MM is town, im saying he is not armadillo. He has been my most confirmed, mainly, because you came off very susp. Yet you had 2-3 people pushing on you HARD. that alone came off suspicious so I did not want to lynch you, instead efekannn was the choice, which trust me if I was evil I would want to lynch you lol. efekannn is not a threat to evil in this game, letting you live on the other hand would be.

@Whad , read the details on that lynch please. and look at page 49.
    What do you think about Unknown?

10. ISO #1310

If blink flips scum. Whad is town imo. and it narrows everyhting down to mm/unknown. If he flips town then we have a hard confirm on whad being scum.
    Can you explain why one of blink and I have to be scum?
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

11. ISO #1311

Ok bet is on. Please lynch me.
    Stop it. You're just creating more confusion.

12. ISO #1312

If blink flips scum. Whad is town imo. and it narrows everyhting down to mm/unknown. If he flips town then we have a hard confirm on whad being scum.
    It depends WHICH scum. If blink flips armadillo, it's GG. If he flips arma follower, it doesn't mean that Whad is not arma. Then you say it would confirm Whad being scum if Blink was town? No.

13. ISO #1313

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    What do you think about Unknown?
    I am up in the air now, taking some time to reread some things. But I want to know what unK does when he comes back soon. He said he wants to vote some1, I want to see what he comes up with. But a Whad + unK team is now becoming a very real scenario to me.

14. ISO #1314

they are both experienced forum mafia players who know how each other play. I mean, there have been many lurkers on this forum, obvious to see when people are not signed in. It goes from the host saying "unknown is not going to be able to play for a few days" to a lynch being led on Whad, unknown pops in "phones at 7%" talks for a few HOURS until blink is more susp of me than Whad, then he vanishes again.
    Wait, I wasn't there. He was here for HOURS?!?!?! Omg. @Unknown1234 , EXPLAIN YOURSELF. Do you have a super phone or what...

15. ISO #1315

I am up in the air now, taking some time to reread some things. But I want to know what unK does when he comes back soon. He said he wants to vote some1, I want to see what he comes up with. But a Whad + unK team is now becoming a very real scenario to me.
    Ok. Doing the last reading, you guys are def playing this 24/7 because you CONSTANTLY post... I can hardly find time to simply read the posts lol.

16. ISO #1316

I think your post on either Whad or blink confirms it better. Unknown still leaves it open to a gamble. and Whad asked for time so he could read through the posts and see what he "missed". Well he was on for a few hours and did not quote or really do anything of that nature. Seems the second Unknown got on though the personah changed. Unknown was also not here for pretty much the second half of the game so far. Nowhere in this did Whad get confirmed or even REMOTELY gain town points yet (unless I missed something?). I now regret lynching efekannn over Whad becaus I was hoping for USEFULL posts. You know, like that 5 paragraph 1 describing why to lynch blink? lol btw, that paragraph also called out Unknown. Why is unknown all of a sudden THE MOST confrmed town to Whad? When did this happen rofl seems way to susp

Sorry efe
    Wait, if we look in his conspiracy shitty theory, Unknown was Arma. But then he was a big town read for him. And now he erases the Arma thing and keeps the town read. Logic, no?

17. ISO #1317

18. ISO #1318

lol im pretty sure we were all drunk =P I know SCV started early, and I was pretty faded as well by the time I got back on here haha

On an off note, my buddy tried to crack/put an egg on a bbq grate last night.........
    Could you guys stay sober for the duration of the FM... lol... And what the fuck is this friend XDDDD

19. ISO #1319

Ok, let's start with analyzing Hybrid's key posts in light of the role flips to see if there is any new information:

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    BS, blinkskater's thought of proccess is great and I think some of use may even try to do that. The setup says followers know the leader but leader doesnt know who the followers are nor followers know eachother. So why not give a lil bit of signal to eachother? RLVG...

GET AWAY YOU WITCH. WE DON'T WANT YOU WITH YOUR FALSE LOGICS.

MM is DEFINIETLY SCUM

No, he is not. He changed his opinion about 3-4 pages ago so it s a normal thing x.x
    -vote Marshmallow Marshall

10 pages done, left 7 pages
    This quote is from Hybrid's big long post. Unfortunately the exact posts he quoted didn't quote over but you can go to the quote link if you want to read them yourself.

Quote 1: It almost looks like Hybrid is asking RLVG to signal if he is follower so he knows if he should vote/not vote RLVG.

Quote 2: (Hybrid is referring to MM) and calls him a witch. Witch's color is purple in the sc2mod, so it almost looks like Hybrid is subtly indicating to MM that he knows he's amadyus.

Quote 3: Hybrid posts that MM is definitely scum which he could only know if his rolecard says that MM is amadyus.

Quote 4: Hybrid also votes MM perhaps to indicate he knows MM is amadyus?

Another thing before you ask, I won't explain why i wiill believe in whad no matter what. He's 100% townie.

Also, no one except MM would be that stupid to point ouıt their lord in public as like that so it is not a slip. I actually meant it.
    WIFOM about how Hyper didn't just point out MM as his amadyus.

reason it is, THis:
    Marshmallow Marshall (3 [L-2]):
    Scvmurderer, Whad, blinkskater

I really have a some disease about being unsure about most of the things about my life, so since i know whad'Ss town I'LL sheep to him.

also
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    Although Hyper does put MM at L-1...

Analysis of Hyper leads me to the thought that MM could be amadyus after all. However it's a bit unlikely. Hyper's actions both support and detract from the theory that MM is amadyus.

Other random quotes that help build the case on MM:

The best evidence I have that can hopefully convince you of MM's scumminess is that previously MM says that RLVG is his strongest town read and then DRAMATICALLY flops his opinion just in time so he can hammer. That seems really opportunistic to me. MM isn't coming from the same perspective as you are (where you legitimately scum-read RLVG) so his vote makes 0 sense as a townsperson. If you had voted RLVG it would have made sense from a town's perspective, but MM's vote does not. I posted exact MM quotes on this in some of my earlier posts in case you're interested in seeing the actual evidence.
    -In this quote, I describe MM's opportunistic shift in opinion on RLVG so he could hammer.

---

So to recap, I find that Hybrid's post analysis points at MM as scum (possibly amadyus) even despite the L-1 vote situation.

Next up, a look at MM's posts.
    I am Hela, Odin's firstborn, commander of the legions of Asgard, the rightful heir to the throne and the Goddess of Death.

20. ISO #1320

I didn't find that MM's posts were very alignment indicative actually. The only ones I pulled out were these that seem pretty town-motivated.

Actually, could you please make a complete and as short as possible list of your thoughts, so we can just refer to that one post if you're town? So we can have a post to refer to when we'll do the final lynch(es). If you are actually town and get lynched, your thoughts won't be lost.
    Honestly, that's a lot of players not being able to be on this weekend... Should the game be "paused" for the weekend? Losing so many votes severly affects the game, and not lynching = losing town members just because people have a real life.
    Conclusion: MM probably still town via post tone and also L-1 vote from Hybrid.

21. ISO #1321

Contradiction alert. You either scum read me and want to lynch me, or Blink is taking a null and void bet because it hinges on lynching me and having me flip town (which if you really strongly scum read me I won't). So am I scum or am I town? If you think Blink is suspicious for wanting to lynch 2 towns then you really shouldn't be putting me on the chopping block at all.
    See, that's what makes me confused about you, Whad. There's your good angelic side, with pink ponies and all, telling me you're town because you are giving detailed thoughts and being pro-town a lot in many posts. But then there's the EVIL side I see, with DEMONS, where you are being over defensive and trying to escape from the spotlight at all costs.

22. ISO #1322

I highly highly highly doubt that Hybrid put MM (as armadillo) on L-1 with 8 people INCLUDING an efekannn02 in the game, me which is my first FM game, and Blink, second FM game. As hybrid said, he knows efekannn lol and efekannn just wants to lynch anyone/everyone. I do not see a point in risking that much that early in the game with no reason to. MM was already susp, hybrid jumping on that train could have potentially guaranteed his lynch.

23. ISO #1323

Now scvmurderer:

Distorted trying to hard to lynch Efe. Distroted confirmed armadyus
    Scvmurderer/distorted link here. In this scenario scvmurderer is probably follower, distorted amadyus, and Day 1 wifom.

-vote Distorted
    Quick vote to signal that he's follower (as per blinkskater's suggestion).

And Im armadyus but you dont see shouting it
    Or possible D1 wifom of scvmurderer as armadyus??? Not really sure.

@Scvmurderer im still wondering why your voting me for "trying to lynch efe" when you removed the heat off the person who was actually voting him.
    Distorted calls out scvmurderer on a logical gap. This makes me think that scvmurderer as amadyus scum placing a random vote on distorted is more likely than the signaling theory. scv's logic gap = scummy.

Hm, distorted. I voted you and tried to start a train on myself to see who was scummy. But you keep trying to come off as suspect for god knows why. Keep it up and I'll want to lynch you over whad.
    Contorting the narrative to suit his needs again.

Efe is always like this. He is a null read and you will get very few slips from him about his role. He is always a safe neutral lynch at all times of game.
    Scvmurderer basically says that efekann is ok to lynch regardless of alignment which isn't that pro-town actually. Seems very detached and uninterested in scumhunting.

I will say I dont like MM's defence of me. It almost seems like a Amadyus follower setting up a scape goat Amadyus should he be lynched and revealed.
    Paranoia here makes me feel like scv thinks that MM is follower and wants to distance each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    Also notice how quickly SCV went from wanting to lynch Whad to thinking he was very pro-Town. I don’t see that kind of coincidence happening that fast unless it wasn’t a legit read on him.
    Unknown mentions how scv's reads change too quickly (so seems without much conviction). Scum-generated fake reads?

---
    Recap: Circumstantial weirdness. Play seems very calculated. Very possible armygeddon.

24. ISO #1324

Glad to see you've really made that re-reading and that you're not pulling Hybrid strategy here, Whad. I have to go soon, but I've read your posts... Witch is cult color in sc2 so blah balh blah. Stop with this kind of over reading, it's just dumb at this point XD

Also, putting someone at L-1 is not a good way to show them you're their follower... When I read that, I was like "Oh god, he's going on opportunistic lynch hardcore..." but no, then you said "overall probably towny". It's a quite big flipflop, but I think you just stated your line of thoughts, right?

I give you town points for this, and am reassured to see you really are working on the re-reading. And for this reason, will not vote you unless there's EoD emergency of hammer. For now, at least.

25. ISO #1325

Distorted:

Honestly this slot is probably still town, but there were some weird things that developed recently.

Nah, just playing with efe's trollness. But I am curious why within 10 minutes of playing he has 2 votes and you did not even question the vote on efekannn. I do believe efe tried a little too hard there to show an appearance of being innocent; which having played the mod with efekannn makes me believe he is evil. but how fast you voted him without question is susp to me. But, maybe thats how FM works? In the mod people who random usually need to have some form of basis behind it, especially on insta-lynch games (no trial). But maybe im being over cautious.

Due to this line right here "who were the evils Haloden and the other guys that i forgot" I'm very susp of efekannn.
    Page 1 and Distorted is already having suspicions of Efekann. This is honestly really early for any strong scum feelings, and it almost reads insincere. Kind of similar to how scvmurderer's reads don't seem very sincere because they change around, Distorted's read feels a bit insincere.

When im evil, i try to do quick lynches. Giving less time for information. I'm trying to delay the game to get more opinions in this, because that leads to more information.
    Distorted states this earlier, yet is part of ending yesterday's lynch 24 hours early. Self described scumtell.

Well, the way I see it. Unless anything changes with efekannn, which I do not see happening we can wait to lynch him until saturday night or sunday. which resets the 2 days getting us through the weekend and everyone is back Monday. That also gives Whad the time to piece together things. and that also gives @Efekannn02 , yes pinging you there SO YOU CAN READ THIS, time to actually look through and potentially come up with something. So far all he has done is accuse anyone who has accused him lol I have seen efekannn as mayors/marshall and role counted well, so I know he can do a lot more than he is doing.
    Seems like Distorted knows that the game won’t end when we lynch efekann. This also seems a bit insincere.

26. ISO #1326

Glad to see you've really made that re-reading and that you're not pulling Hybrid strategy here, Whad. I have to go soon, but I've read your posts... Witch is cult color in sc2 so blah balh blah. Stop with this kind of over reading, it's just dumb at this point XD

Also, putting someone at L-1 is not a good way to show them you're their follower... When I read that, I was like "Oh god, he's going on opportunistic lynch hardcore..." but no, then you said "overall probably towny". It's a quite big flipflop, but I think you just stated your line of thoughts, right?

I give you town points for this, and am reassured to see you really are working on the re-reading. And for this reason, will not vote you unless there's EoD emergency of hammer. For now, at least.
    I just pulled quotes during my reread that seemed alignment indicative whether scum or town indicative. I think that there's never clear cut evidence pointing in only one direction so there will probably be town tells and scum tells for every player. It's just up to us to weigh them.

27. ISO #1327

Now scvmurderer:

Scvmurderer/distorted link here. In this scenario scvmurderer is probably follower, distorted amadyus, and Day 1 wifom.

Distorted calls out scvmurderer on a logical gap. This makes me think that scvmurderer as amadyus scum placing a random vote on distorted is more likely than the signaling theory. scv's logic gap = scummy.

Scvmurderer basically says that efekann is ok to lynch regardless of alignment which isn't that pro-town actually. Seems very detached and uninterested in scumhunting.

Paranoia here makes me feel like scv thinks that MM is follower and wants to distance each other.

Unknown mentions how scv's reads change too quickly (so seems without much conviction). Scum-generated fake reads?

---
    Recap: Circumstantial weirdness. Play seems very calculated. Very possible armygeddon.
    As I said earlier, Scv is my 2nd suspect after Blink atm. For the same reasons you posted here, I just didn't have time to do a wall post against him lol... Gj whad.

The angelic side again. Confusing...

28. ISO #1328

Now I gtg for a while, because I can't be here 24/7 as Distorted xD

29. ISO #1329

Btw I've read your post about weighting scum and town tells, Whad.

30. ISO #1330

31. ISO #1331

32. ISO #1332

Blinkskater:

This game seems like it's going to be more difficult then the last one
    I don’t know what the last game was, but I think that this seems like a scum response. Scum will have a much more difficult game because there is no scum night kill. There are no investigative TPRs, but at least there’s no night kill to eliminate the most towny players.

Hmm, the insta vote could be a sign of letting that person know, "i know who you are"
    This was in response to Distorted. I almost want to see blinkskater as follower signaling to Distorted “I know who you are”

Random other note: Early D1 blinkskater focuses on ways for followers to indicate themselves to armadyus

Honestly Sometimes the best hiding place is in plain sight, which is similar to my train of thought here And it doesn't seem risky to me at all being it's my second game, and that type of play works for me in arcade, also It is kind of throwing shade at you, but my intention is to state my thoughts, as In my brain it's something I would do
    Blinkskater seems like a fan of scum hiding in plain sight. So think what you may, but all these blatant attempts to communicate with armadyus that I'm picking up on might actually be something he would do.

RLVG if i were to vote SCV would you follow?
    Could this be blinkskater asking RLVG if he would be a "FOLLOWER" of SCV? I almost see this as blinkskater as a follower with scv armadyus trying to figure out if RLVG is on his team or not.

Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    At the moment? Yeah, I would. I'd like to see pressure on SCV.
    Quote Originally Posted by RLVG View Post
    What a bullshit list. You list Efekannn as obv-town when they're at best NULL, Hybrid is questionable, Whad did that weird bullshit to me, Marshmallow is called a "confused pro town", you put Unknown twice in the list.
    You also don't provide any explanations why.
    There's also putting yourself in the list - but I'll ignore that because literally everyone does that.

-vote Blinkskater
    And this was how RLVG responded... I think it's pretty safe to say that RLVG's response was not one of a follower making his identity known to blinkskater so then blink could safely vote him.

Voting me because i'm an easy target eh? i stand by my decision then
    -vote RLVG
    Which he does here.

Oh and efe this should mean something to you , on my kids i am a townie
    Not really sure why he posts this. Does he have kids? This is kind of a weird post, trying to appeal to emotions I guess via swearing on his kids.

So speaking 100% hypothetically here if I were scum and hybrid was scum and I voted hybrid and did not take my vote off is that a game Throw?
    Asking about game throwning... For context, this was right as the train shifted from MM to Hybrid. And blinkskater has to ask so he can be able to prevent gamethrowing!?!? If blink was a follower, I don't think it's confirmed to him at all b/c he has no way of knowing for sure Hybrid is a follower, but he probably suspects?

33. ISO #1333

34. ISO #1334

So based on my reread since I know I'm also a town:

MM is also super towny and would need like conspiracy theory levels of mental gymnastics to consider as scum.
    Unknown is super towny, posts great consistent reasoning
    Distorted is also super towny, I really feel consistent town vibes from this slot despite some of the more recent logical gaps

Blinkskater I wanted to say was towny based on our bet interaction earlier this day. But He's getting PoE'd to scum since he doesn't fit in the top 4 town list. He posts some weird signaling things that make me think he could be a really ballsy follower trying to communicate in broad daylight.

scvmurderer seems the least towny of everyone based on his posts. There's nothing really blatantly blatantly scummy that he did, but I also feel like that is almost itself a scumtell since scum is concerned with how they present themselves.

So I would propose to lynch scvmurderer today which in my opinion probably ends the game because he is probably armadyus. I also feel good enough about MM/unknown/distorted that even if I have to be lynched today then looking into scvmurderer and blink is my recommendation.

-vote scvmurderer

35. ISO #1335

How did u get this? He did not vote me before or after that.
    He didn't vote you, but I think that if you were armadyus, anyone posting "I know who you are" in a post directed at you in any context could come across as a signal that he is your follower.

36. ISO #1336

He didn't vote you, but I think that if you were armadyus, anyone posting "I know who you are" in a post directed at you in any context could come across as a signal that he is your follower.
    oh, makes sense.

I'm heading out but as usual ill have my phone to check in/post/answer anything needed.

Those reviews though seem very solid, going to read through them again later as well.

37. ISO #1337

If I'm wrong about scv then it's gotta be you/blinkskater because MM and unknown really make 0 sense as scum. Blinkskater makes more sense to me as a follower due to all the quotes where it seems like he could be trying to signal. Just trying to pull up all the relevant quotes for reference in case I'm lynched.

38. ISO #1338

btw, what was the post by hybrid that "you would tell us after the game?" That still sounds like a cover-up.
    Oh yeah, I forgot this one! Another question you dodged...

39. ISO #1339

I was just explaining the difference in unknown and my approach.

I did answer the questions. I mean I haven't answered about my pronouns because it doesn't matter and is not relevant to the game if that's what you're getting at. If there's a different question then you should re-ask it because I must have missed it. Do you not understand that coming up with reads and composing posts takes a lot of time? It took me over 4 hours to reread the game and put together the posts on unknown/blinkskater/MM the last thread reread I did which was why I was so salty about it. I'm still only 1/3 of the way through my current re-read because the game thread is getting longer and longer. The only way it would be easy and quick to throw together reads is if I was faking them because I'm scum and not trying to scumhunt. Your indignance here is coming across as pretty fake in my opinion. Seems like there are cracks in the facade of towniness starting to emerge now that you may be PoE'ed into the spotlight.

Pre-lynch, scv looked good because blinkskater, efekann could all be scum (and seemed scummier than him). Post-lynch, with efekann taking a confirmed town slot and blinkskater seeming towny due to how he is posting, scv PoEs into scum.
    Just to make sure: PoE = Power of Events and TvT = ?????????

40. ISO #1340

Is the game over yet? Nope. Can't tell won't tell until after.
    ...? How does that profit the Town?

41. ISO #1341

Dude you guys are friends, and if you're town then you should be telling your bud to not take the bet b/c then he loses his computer!!

Re-reading the thread I'm actually getting some town kernels from Distorted. It's making me rethink our confirmedness of MM. By the way where is that guy?
    That guy has a real life, and cannot be here constantly. And that guy doesn't keep his phone on 24/7.

42. ISO #1342

Yay, now I'm to my own posts and Whad's. Time to read the Scv case in depth.

43. ISO #1343

44. ISO #1344

Now scvmurderer:

---
    Wait, you're right... Scv seemed to think I was his ally in some way at that point of the game. And wanted to go away from me for a reason I didn't get. +scumpoints for Scv, didn't see it this way.

45. ISO #1345

Holy wall of text. I got a lot of reading to do.
    ^^

46. ISO #1346

Blinkskater:

I don’t know what the last game was, but I think that this seems like a scum response. Scum will have a much more difficult game because there is no scum night kill. There are no investigative TPRs, but at least there’s no night kill to eliminate the most towny players.

This was in response to Distorted. I almost want to see blinkskater as follower signaling to Distorted “I know who you are”

Random other note: Early D1 blinkskater focuses on ways for followers to indicate themselves to armadyus

Blinkskater seems like a fan of scum hiding in plain sight. So think what you may, but all these blatant attempts to communicate with armadyus that I'm picking up on might actually be something he would do.

Could this be blinkskater asking RLVG if he would be a "FOLLOWER" of SCV? I almost see this as blinkskater as a follower with scv armadyus trying to figure out if RLVG is on his team or not.

And this was how RLVG responded... I think it's pretty safe to say that RLVG's response was not one of a follower making his identity known to blinkskater so then blink could safely vote him.

Which he does here.

Not really sure why he posts this. Does he have kids? This is kind of a weird post, trying to appeal to emotions I guess via swearing on his kids.

Asking about game throwning... For context, this was right as the train shifted from MM to Hybrid. And blinkskater has to ask so he can be able to prevent gamethrowing!?!? If blink was a follower, I don't think it's confirmed to him at all b/c he has no way of knowing for sure Hybrid is a follower, but he probably suspects?
    XD yeah that post is weird. But the main reason of my vote is the scum hiding in plain sight. As evil on the mod, he speaks normally and confuses people with fake leads that look true, without detailing them too much. He's doing something very similar here.

47. ISO #1347

So speaking 100% hypothetically here if I were scum and hybrid was scum and I voted hybrid and did not take my vote off is that a game Throw?
    Holy shit. I completely forgot about this post lmfao. Thanks for reminding me @Whad . My two scum tells atm are blink and Whad. But god damn if whad can't be convincing with those posts. While I disagree with "it" wanting to lynch me for obvious reasons. Blink has lived on a knife edge all this game. Always at the cliff edge of being lynched. So who keeps steering it off him you may ask? I need to read to figure it out.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

48. ISO #1348

Just to make sure: PoE = Power of Events and TvT = ?????????
    PoE = process of elimination
    TvT = town vs. town (or terran vs. terran)

49. ISO #1349

50. ISO #1350