S-FM 241: Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden - Page 16
Register

User Tag List

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #751

Re: S-FM Fableblood III - The Return of Haloden

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Hm, you know what. You've convinced me whad. Your posts are too helpful and protown imo compared to MM and MM did the same thing I did last 2 scum games. I claim to want to hammer and warn that put at l2 and I'll hammer. This gives a nice almost scapegoat like excuse saying I wanted to hammer. Why'd you put him at l2 if I said I would.

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

I'll post my theories on teammates of MM later. Maybe when I get to a computer again. I want to reread all of MM specifically.
    Lol!!! lmfao
    -vote Scvmurderer
    You didn't even present an argument, just sheep Whad's theory that I may be a follower of the evil being, and are discreditting me hardcore without explaining why. Just like Hybrid did in his first post of game. And no, it's not reaction vote, it's simply your-vote-is-bullshit-and-sheepy vote.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #752

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    To me this reads like really bad distancing. This is when two scum partners vote each other and then later claim "oh we can't be scum together since we both voted each other. Unknown actually has a reason for voting blinkskater. However blinkskater's vote on unknown is totally artificial here. When blinkskater says "I am not following UNK" that makes no sense because we didn't follow Unknown to a bad lynch yesterday or anything. To me it seems like filler text that helps "justify" his vote on the guy currently voting him.

So basically the plan here would be that if/when we lynch blinkskater, then unknown (amadyus) gets town points for it. Unknown could say "the follower was pushing so hard for me; he wouldn't push his amadyus" and "I led the train on the follower so we are definitely not linked". I think that throughout all this unknown seems pretty townie, which is exactly how I'd expect amadyus to behave since amadyus has to get off a lot of mislynches to win.

Because of this, I'm still willing to vote blinkskater or MM today. Either one makes little difference to me. It seems like scv feels better about MM, but blinkskater will also tell us more directly about unknown. Let me also re-iterate that both blinkskater and MM are independently scummy outside my conspiracy theory but their lynch can help provide evidence for/against the theory.
    You are confusing me... The last sentence is true, actually. Lynching me or blinkskater is useful, whatever our alignments are, to prove your theory wrong/right and to read unknown, scv and maybe other people. You said something pro-town in a bunch of faithful lies...??? I don't know if I should give you town points for that.
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

3. ISO #753

Quote Originally Posted by Whad View Post
    So I understand that you ACTUALLY thought RLVG was scummy. I had a hard time reading RLVG and voted him mainly to try to see how other people would react (including RLVG) so I could get more information on him. I think this fundamental difference is what is causing us to disagree on who the scum are here.

The best evidence I have that can hopefully convince you of MM's scumminess is that previously MM says that RLVG is his strongest town read and then DRAMATICALLY flops his opinion just in time so he can hammer. That seems really opportunistic to me. MM isn't coming from the same perspective as you are (where you legitimately scum-read RLVG) so his vote makes 0 sense as a townsperson. If you had voted RLVG it would have made sense from a town's perspective, but MM's vote does not. I posted exact MM quotes on this in some of my earlier posts in case you're interested in seeing the actual evidence.

Blink's vote I guess is a little more acceptable since he actually had scumread RLVG at some point just like you did.

Interesting that you feel like scvmurderer got out of the spotlight when RLVG got voted up. That would imply scvmurderer being amadyus and at least one of Hybrid/Efekann being followers since they helped get the RLVG train moving or blinkskater/MM as followers for finishing the train. I don't really see Hybrid as scummy for blindly following me although I want to caution him that his early reason is not a good reason, but at least I understand what he means. I also don't fault Efekann for following his buddy Hybrid. So then it's really blinkskater and MM who helped "shift focus from scvmurderer" by being the final votes on the train. So even coming from the "scvmurderer is probably scum" viewpoint we are back to blinkskater and MM as likely followers and even more likely scum.

Side note: I independently read Hybrid and Efekann as town/town lean separately from them sheeping me. And I also will say that Hybrid strong townreading me is not alignment indicative since scum could easily say that as well.

Because of all of this, I think that blinkskater or MM is the best lynch for today.
    My thoughts on the scum team now: Either Whad/Hybrid/Efekannn, but that seems really easy, maybe too easy. Or Scv/Some other people? Like Hybrid and... Blinkskater? They didn't have much interactions (not at all in fact) and Blinkskater is a null read for me atm. The one player I'm rather sure of being town (I'm still reading page 32 btw, that could change) is Distorted. Oh, and maybe that's why you feel I was flipfloppy about RLVG... I can't be here 50 times a day for 15 minutes. I usually get on for a long time, read and comment everything, then go off and restart. There were already several pages to read when I came on for the first time. I might have changed my opinion on RLVG in +- 5 posts for you, but for me it was something like 80 posts... Just understood that because I warned you I was still at page 32 lol.

4. ISO #754

After reading the recent posts a few times and skimming some of the past 1; I am willing to go for SCV or Blink.

-SCVMurderer: I am willing to go for because it will give a good read on hybrid as well as confirm 2 town members if he is a follower.

-Blinkskater: I am willing to vote because that would open up a huge amount of information, game ending kind of information, but if he is town that could lead to a huge tell of a hybrid + Whad team.

I feel we shoulden't rush it like last time, but also the information to make some really crucial lynches is on the table right now depending on roles.

Lynching -SCV would be confirming towns
    Lynching -Blink would be confirming scums.

5. ISO #755

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown1234 View Post
    MArsh is an incredibly stupid lynch for people who are actually believing this theory.

1.) his original theory did NOT have MArsh in it, it was only added when he decided to start defending me.

2.) blinkskater is a lot scummier in both of our eyes and there is 0 reason why we shouldn’t lynch him over MArsh who actually isn’t that scummy.

If you guys are actually blindly following his crazy theory, then notice how he switched it conveniently over to MArsh without actually delivering any sort of pressure on blinkskater. It’s almost as if he saved blinkskater from being lynched.
    My theory about this is that he noticed Hybrid was pushing my lynch earlier. So he just decided to add me on the list xD

But this is the end of Page 32. Let me guess, people are gonna accuse you of being scum for defending me, right?

6. ISO #756

Throws shade on Marsh despite doing the exact same thing which was setting up Marsh to take the vote. Does anyone really not find this scummy because I don’t know how you guys are even reading people.
    Hm. I feel like Blinkskater is willing to put his vote anywhere to not get lynched ^^ he said he could park his vote on you all game if it was convincing Whad not to lynch him. A scum would do this, and I awarded him scumpoints for that. But I don't want to lynch him yet. (Page 33).

7. ISO #757

8. ISO #758

9. ISO #759

10. ISO #760

11. ISO #761

Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid View Post
    It is omgus, i ve already provided everything he has asked

No, you didn't even say why you trust Whad 100%. It's really susp.

Omg ur scum cuz u vote me your response is.

<3 <3 <3 <3

Btw, who are you telling the 3rd paragraph? lol

SOMEONE AGREEES WOOOOO @Marshmallow Marshall

Unless he s being pressured, yes. Do not listen to him at all cause he will always be suprisingly wrong what he says.

Unknown people x)

Most of the people sleeping, evils dont share a night chat. Maybe that s why? Evils being carefull about their prays, but i m sure about that rlvg or mm or both are scum.

Also,there was a post that mm specificly wanted RLVG's opinion, that s why they both might be evil mm being underling and RLVG being the lord.

Aarmaydus would be carefull about their pray and hunt according to that, who seems the most scummiest. By voting efekannn you litreally said "No one can be scummy af like him at the start of the game so he shouldn't be a aarmydus" or i assume so. That's one of the reasons why my suspicon is on you.

Blind consistens? The following Whad no matter what or my suspicon on MM or RLVG? If it's the 2nd option FYI I VE PROVIDED MY REASONS ON MY BIG WALL POST.

Wow, you are being right and on spot for once. I agree on that as well. I clearly remember that RLVG said sth about policy lynch about efekannn, then at that post u ve quoted he said "so scummy" @RLVG ...

Ok, read that.

lol, you mean afk-ez lynch-ez lynch/newb-ez lynch? What kind of lynching list is that? You only put the easy lynches there with no reasons provided. SCUM

You said policy lynch, not pure though.

That's a proper list, since only i ve realized why whad's conf town and unknown s behvaiour is kinda started to bugg me out inside y'know he s experienced ;). About distorted i dont think so. He s prolly(60%) town.

Both posts were talking about Blinkskater's list. Me and Unknown said it was a bad list. When it's me, you say "It's a proper list" when it's Unknown you say "You're right"... WTF HYBRID XD

oh, gl with travelling btw.

Whad's confirmed town for me, but idk for you. Also now you are saying you are being salty? LOL, policy lynch, scummy then salty? Dude you are so desperate abotu efekann lynch.

I mean, my whad confirmation was all about a post that he made. He was 100% townie in my eyes since then.

AND I SEE THE LYNCHING OF RLVG, wow, well nothing to do about it i was wrong about him then mm you r next.

i mean i coulld have said anything about it but yoou rr saying this out loudd make me kinda wonder about it. naw, he s just a confused newbie ;P

oh MY! oh that s where you were getting at. LORD, i didn't notice it xD Tho you are right tbh, he puts him on the shady list then lynches and he thinks that "I can get away from this if i pre-susp him, ok let s do it and kill him!" yeah, i give ur point there.

Also i got tired of suspecting whads, here that quote is:

You may say,"it s a shit excuse to that" well du-uh, a normal scum player actually gets his teammate's names so he wouldn't miss that and would obviously think himself as a scum imo. That's kind of a simple thing to trust 100% on someone but i still will.

ikr, he was so scummy ...
    1: You voted me with only discredit and no real argumentation, then left. How was that beneficial to the Town?

2: Interesting list. You put Scv in the scum category, noted this.

3: For god's sake. Should I do more firebringers?!!!! @Hybrid Answer this god damn question!!!!!!!!

4: What? Nope, this doesn't fit. "You did the right thing tbh[...]" But you also damned your own faith by hammering him. You were the one trying to give signals to RLVG, not RLVG to you. (What does that mean?) So you could just hammer him. SCUM. This ends the quote. Basically, I was right to hammer a townie, and I was right to damn my own fate too. So it's good to damn two townies. That's what you're saying??? And what does that mean "give signals to RLVG"?

5: Uh okay...

So, you're sooooooo muuuuuuuuuch pro town....

12. ISO #762

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    @Hybrid What is your read on SCVMurderer and Blink?

......................and the damn post about Whad being confirmed!
    ^^ he STILL didn't give it yet lmfao I was hoping to see that damn post in my reading....

13. ISO #763

@Unknown1234 SInce u r online, what do u think about me so far? I Know, i m NOT contributing much but i really wanna KNOW YOUr opinion more since you ve been only posting infos and not opinionsa.
    But you accuse me and Scv of not contributing. For Scv I totally agree, but for me? Who thinks I don't contribute here? Please tell

14. ISO #764

reason it is, THis:
    Marshmallow Marshall (3 [L-2]):
    Scvmurderer, Whad, blinkskater

I really have a some disease about being unsure about most of the things about my life, so since i know whad'Ss town I'LL sheep to him.

also
    -vote marshmallow marshall
    Hm, you had me at L-1. Nice work. If you're really town, FUCK YOU.

15. ISO #765

Well, he was kinda depressed that day, so yeah...

To 3rd of your option, to buss his leader (assuming your theory is right and blink/unk is a real thing) would confuse the other underling, so he wouldn't rather to lynch him imo.

I agree on all of your points of RLVG train, but unless MM is town(which is prolly not) I don't think that unknown is actually amadyus or follower. But if MM is town, then unknown and blink might actually be teammates tho we won't know till that point. OR since efekannn's being a little bit of weird ( ICANT TELL HOW THAT IS) he actually might be teaming up with scv blink and efe instead. Scv being efekannn. You may ask why?

And here in the last quote blinkskater agrees on "bussing" or "lynching" scvmurderer. That's my theory. Tho we gotta lynch MM first, if MM is scum then i ll change my way of thinknig.
    Huh. I'm town, so blink and unknown would be scum together? Naw.
    -vote Hybrid
    I've heard enough. And Scv will get back later (pleaase.... give us some info or I start doing AAAAAAAAAAAAAA like hybrid, k?) to give us his thoughts, his list of reads, what does he think about whad, hybrid, blink, the theory of scum revealing eachother, whad/hybrid buddying...

16. ISO #766

Blink you STILL haven’t told me why you scum-read me and apparently seem to be ignoring my existence in this game as of recently.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mesk514 View Post
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Quote Originally Posted by Gyrlander View Post
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

17. ISO #767

Also whad, not like i suspect you but, how is unk is town lean if blinkskater is scum? you suspected blink cuz of his signals of unk first of all so just wondering that...
    Plz respond thx @Whad
    His theory does not work... He bases it on assumptions that he takes for 100% truth, and then he makes other assumptions. It leads to this kind of... things.

18. ISO #768

@blinkskater I'd like to have stuff from you to read when I'll have finished reading the other pages. I'm suspicious of you, and am willing to see how you react to Unknown's vote.

19. ISO #769

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    @blinkskater I'd like to have stuff from you to read when I'll have finished reading the other pages. I'm suspicious of you, and am willing to see how you react to Unknown's vote.
    Plus I see you browsing the thread. Show up.

20. ISO #770

Ok so Unk i voted you in the beginning of the game because you kept trying to discredit distorteds, in my eyes pro town attidude and dismiss it as scum attitude like pages 4-5 of the thread to me thats scummy behavior how ever as of late i feel youre acting more like town calling me out because i admit i may seem scummy but its my lack of understanding how the hell to play a no night action game with only 1 day its all just he said she said bullshit

21. ISO #771

@Hybrid @Efekannn02

You need to read through a little more before jumping on this lynch. Hybrid, I feel that you are following Whad in an attempt to disguise false lynches as cult. I also want you to SHOW THE POST, u stated "1 post", SHOW IT. Your logic makes 0 sense of why you have not provided your reason to any of this.

@Whad you say blink is your most suspicious person yet you are not willing to vote him? Something reeks of "A false theory" That is going to lead to 2 towns dying (not counting RLVG as the first). You accused blink HEAVILY, but voted MM. THAT is what I do not understand, your theory paints blink a SURE THING in every perspective of it. MM was just "a side player" who could have just been played in it. why not go for who you think ORCHESTRATED the entire thing. Your theory states at the beginning that blink is the 1 who said to vote to prove who he was to armadyus, so your theory calls blink the mastermind behind the ENTIRE THING....so you vote MM.

???
    Whad's theory is bullshit. And the more I read, the more bullshit there is. Unknown clearly stated an intent to vote and potentially lynch Blinkskater, and Whad thinks Blinkskater is scum, and that Unknown is scum with him. But he votes me. What the hell is this logic... @Whad I don't understand that.

22. ISO #772

23. ISO #773

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Whad's theory is bullshit. And the more I read, the more bullshit there is. Unknown clearly stated an intent to vote and potentially lynch Blinkskater, and Whad thinks Blinkskater is scum, and that Unknown is scum with him. But he votes me. What the hell is this logic... @Whad I don't understand that.
    When you commented on defending me he added you to the trio. Whad is being so weird about it I don’t really follow what he’s talking about.
    1-I really and truly believe @Unknown1234 is town. He stuck by me when I needed him
    Wow, this game was really easy. I just had to talk dumb shit to survive some days more. :P
    If sheriff cleared you honestly I would take him out of my town core and put him as scum.

24. ISO #774

25. ISO #775

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    I also think that because MM hammered RLV the scum are trying to use that as he's an easy lynch target because he was the hammer whi h leads me to think its a hybrid/wad scum team also wads story on me is so bogus and far from the truth
    Who would you vote today if you had to choose right now and why?

26. ISO #776

I also think that because MM hammered RLV the scum are trying to use that as he's an easy lynch target because he was the hammer whi h leads me to think its a hybrid/wad scum team also wads story on me is so bogus and far from the truth
    This here is a strong thing im thinking in the back of my head. Hybrid is online right now but I don't get why hes not posting.....

27. ISO #777

I think it’s funny how Whad basically pulled the same act that he did day 1 by casting a vote on a popular train and then afking again. Still don’t really understand why he chose Marsh either.

28. ISO #778

If someone was holding a gun to my head and made me vote i would vote WAD i think he may be the mastermind follwer behind everything knowning that Hybrid is Amadayus and that elaborate story seems like a crazy play push at me because he expects everyone to vote me because of my s ummy behavior

29. ISO #779

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    So the lynch pool seems to be narrowed to MM, blink and whad.
    What about you and Hybrid? ^^

30. ISO #780

I just find it somewhat irritating how SCV Hybrid and Whad are gone a lot of the time and I haven’t been able to interact with them much.

31. ISO #781

I think it’s funny how Whad basically pulled the same act that he did day 1 by casting a vote on a popular train and then afking again. Still don’t really understand why he chose Marsh either.
    He did post a reason behind it with it though, but I also am starting to agree with blink here; Whad may be taking advantage of the vote plays there and completely extorting trust out of it. Also, knowing hybrid is voting with him and hybrid assured that efekannn will be with him, that would give a good comfort/confidence feeling to try to lead...

If someone was holding a gun to my head and made me vote i would vote WAD i think he may be the mastermind follwer behind everything knowning that Hybrid is Amadayus and that elaborate story seems like a crazy play push at me because he expects everyone to vote me because of my s ummy behavior
    ^^^

Whad, SCV, Blink

There is HUGE amounts of information under each lynch there. MM I feel was mislead, but if he does turn scum I do not feel that would give a good read of who else is. I don't feel that MM has been playing buddy with anyone really and is giving legitimate information. Blink has a great point about evils extorting that hammer. As well as taking a shot at him for an obvious easy lynch.

32. ISO #782

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    You Do Know That Wont Work On Me Right?

You Claim Scum To Me

-vote Scvmurderer
    You and Scv (pages 36-37) are not posting a lot, not contributing. So when you post, don't fucking shitpost, give us the critical information you have. Efekannn your votes are all over the place. STOP THROWING YOUR VOTE EVERYWHERE.

33. ISO #783

Sorry I should have broke that up into paragraphs, that is very annoying to read...lol
    Yep. XD

34. ISO #784

35. ISO #785

36. ISO #786

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    Actually Nah He Is Evil Too
    @Efekannn02 then let's hear what else he has to say. I really liked hybrids first post, I had high hopes for him joining in and really helping out here. But him being online for over 5 hours now and not coming on to post? I really feel he is hiding behind Whad with confidence that Whad can carry.

37. ISO #787

At this point I want to hear from SCV and Hybrid. SCV wont be back for a few hours and Hybrid is online right now.

-vote unvote
    Same here. Whad will apparently not be back before a while, so I won't pressure him yet.

38. ISO #788

OMG I FINISHED READING

Now I can use this time to think by myself and stop replying constantly... lol.

39. ISO #789

I earlier said the scum team could be Whad/Hybrid/Efekannn02. I now think it could be Whad/Hybrid/Blinkskater. Whad's theory puts blink in a scum position, Whad says it himself. But he parks his vote on me for 12 hours? wtf is that... He's protecting Blink, as if he was helping him to hide in plain sight. But again, this would exclude Scvmurderer being scum, which is something I don't exclude. But I'm getting more confident in the Whad/Hybrid/Blink theory. And Hybrid is the one I'd want to see lynched on these three. But as Distorted said, Blink's lynch would give us critical information on the scum team.

40. ISO #790

41. ISO #791

So speaking 100% hypothetically here if I were scum and hybrid was scum and I voted hybrid and did not take my vote off is that a game Throw?
    No, it's "bussing". In FM, bussing means throwing your scummate under the bus, aka voting him and getting him lynched to gain trust.

42. ISO #792

Since the guys we want to interrogate are off, I'm gonna go off too.

43. ISO #793

I’d like to see where Hybrid can go as well.

-vote Hybrid

44. ISO #794

Ok....so hybrid signed off again. He was on for over 8 hours playing the mod and other games yet barely even commented here.

Quote by SCVMurderer:
    Hybrid sheep's all gsmes. And shuts up tighter then a squirrels asshole when scum
    Hybrid is either scum hiding behind Whad or completely blowing the game off. according to @Scvmurderer Meta on hybrid, this is common when he is scum. Hybrid and SCV have played A LOT together, so if this is true SCV will have earned a LOT of town points to me.

45. ISO #795

46. ISO #796

47. ISO #797

48. ISO #798

No we still can’t lynch. We can vote in like 5 hours.

49. ISO #799

50. ISO #800

Ooooh so that was just the D1 timer? since we skipped waiting until the end?
    Yeah, it’s when he ended the day that the new timer had started. Otherwise we woulda lost 5 hours into the day (because we hammered 19 hours early)