S-FM 292: ★ Silent Night ★ [14P] - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 83 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 21 61 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501
    Ganelon

Re: S-FM ★ Silent Night ★ [14P]

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    Light can also be his Patron, even if you're right (and I do not exclude it at all).

Mag has that weird power of making people not suspect him at all, even though noone really can say he's super towny. Usually, when he gives this vibe, he's town. I think he never gave that vibe as scum anyway. So yes, I'm trusting him for now.

Why do you trust Varcron that much? That's out of nowhere, need to explain that.

Why are you voting Korvoth? Especially since noone is called Korvoth in this game lmao. I literally made a post about that earlier... What did Kovath do?
    LOL I was not aware I had that power, that's interesting.

2. ISO #502

Quote Originally Posted by Varcron View Post
    This may be so, but you play damn aggressively for a towny, too aggressive for my liking.

I know this has been hatched and re hatched a few times now, but this reads to me like you are playing as an aggro scum, not a towny at all. As much as I agree with what you said about Ozzy, I believe that you are a scum or neut of some kind because of your attitude and aggressive speech this entire game.
    Why on earth do you find aggressiveness to be scummy? You want there to be zero pushes? Like wtf being passive is the opposite of what town should do
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

3. ISO #503

By the way, I'm not 100% against a Kovath lynch, I think it could actually be right. He doesn't play his town game like in Whizzbang at all, and he's just objectively not useful and not putting effort. However, you didn't give any reasons, Ozy.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

4. ISO #504
    Ganelon

um, is light claiming actress here or what? lol

5. ISO #505

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    My Town Core, I don't care what anyone thinks: MM, Blink, SB16.
    Another 2 players that I don't want in my PoE are Efe+Light, because I believe Efe to be [COLOR="#FFFFFF"]Angel[COLOR] and Light his Patron. Yeah, I know you all don't like me pointing out a potential soft claim. But honestly, if mafia kill them, I don't feel sorry.
    Mag I can't read, ever. But people seem to trust him. So be it.

This leaves me with this PoE:
    Huey
    Solid
    Caustic
    Korvoth
    Naz/voss
    Aamirus

Huey has barerly said "hi". I think Caustic too.
    I actually did ISO varcron earlier, and fuck it - I trust him totally. As far as D1 trusts go anyway.

Huey
    Solid
    Caustic
    Korvoth
    Naz/voss
    Aamirus

Between these players. Sooner or later the Day will bring some light on Aamirus. She has no votes on her and everyone has opinions on her already.

This is my most logical vote atm that I can think of.

-vote Korvoth
    Another cherry picked point. You and I both had equal 2 votes on each other until recently. So pointing out I have no votes on me after you moved your own vote is pretty useless

6. ISO #506

Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    I don’t know where you get that idea from, sometimes I spam and sometimes I barely play but I don’t see how it’s alignment indicative for me.
    Yeah Okay However, In The Games Ive Played With You Generally As Town You Are Pretty Quiet.. So, Based On That Is Where Im Drawing The Conclusion.

7. ISO #507
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    Sorry, Im Late To The Party Guys It Was A Rough Day At The Office..

*Sets Down Black Leather Handbag*

Hows Every Ones Night Been?

*Takes Off Coat & Puts It On The Coat Rack*
    like wtf is this I checked the setup, the only role that fits that description is actress. is that what you're claiming?

8. ISO #508

9. ISO #509

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    like wtf is this I checked the setup, the only role that fits that description is actress. is that what you're claiming?
    That Would Be Incorrect.. I Mean You Never Asked What Color Or Type Of Coat It Was. Or Inspected The Bag So There Is That..

10. ISO #510
    Ganelon

Quote Originally Posted by Kovath View Post
    Mag, is aamirus actually null? Towny? Or are you looking for something else?

I.e. could use some characterization of your NAI comment
    don't remember saying that but I think aamirus is slightly towny rn

11. ISO #511

I'm not saying he's scum... The HMMMM is about "angel shooting", because there's an Angel role in the game. Totally unrelated. See, that's ANOTHER stretch from you.
    Just to be clear about some things:
    1) you acknowledge that in your first few posts you implied a strong trust in ozy
    2) you said whoever was calling you a lurker was a liar
    3) If I point this contraction out I’m “stretching” even though I’m literally just going off of what you said?

12. ISO #512

Just to be clear about some things:
    1) you acknowledge that in your first few posts you implied a strong trust in ozy
    2) you said whoever was calling you a lurker was a liar
    3) If I point this contraction out I’m “stretching” even though I’m literally just going off of what you said?
    Contradiction**
    And 4) you acknowledge it was ozy now but still don’t care

13. ISO #513

Light can also be his Patron, even if you're right (and I do not exclude it at all).

Mag has that weird power of making people not suspect him at all, even though noone really can say he's super towny. Usually, when he gives this vibe, he's town. I think he never gave that vibe as scum anyway. So yes, I'm trusting him for now.

Why do you trust Varcron that much? That's out of nowhere, need to explain that.

Why are you voting Korvoth? Especially since noone is called Korvoth in this game lmao. I literally made a post about that earlier... What did Kovath do?
    Idk what to say about Varcron other than idk how can anyone look at his ISO and not think that they are actively trying to solve the game to the best of their abilities

Kovath I can't say that at all. And he is supposed to be this awesome good player from the old times. I expect more from his slot. And he even has more posts than Varcron.
    By the way, I'm not 100% against a Kovath lynch, I think it could actually be right. He doesn't play his town game like in Whizzbang at all, and he's just objectively not useful and not putting effort. However, you didn't give any reasons, Ozy.
    I don't want a lynch, I want to force out more content from that slot.

And tbh, idk what reasons you expect me to give other than giving conclusions from reading their ISO

14. ISO #514

I also don't understand what MM's talking about when he says aamirus is scummy, I don't think you can view her as scummy atm, I think her behaviour has been NAI at worst
    don't remember saying that but I think aamirus is slightly towny rn
    Was looking at the first quote; you are correct in that it says "at worst". Either way, just was looking for the clarification.

So OzyWho has PoE'd basically to lurkers plus me and aamirus...
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

Why on earth do you find aggressiveness to be scummy? You want there to be zero pushes? Like wtf being passive is the opposite of what town should do
    I find aggressiveness at the near beginning of D1 to be scummy, you have nothing to really go on, so why get really defensive or aggressive?

18. ISO #518

19. ISO #519

What are you even saying?
    Can you read? You implied me not having any votes meant something. Do you deny that? I had two votes on me until recently, including your own vote. Is it not weird to imply there’s something wrong with me not having votes on me after you moved your own vote away?

20. ISO #520

I find aggressiveness at the near beginning of D1 to be scummy, you have nothing to really go on, so why get really defensive or aggressive?
    Then you treat D1 as a pure random lynch and play the whole game based off of night actions. There’s good reason to be aggressive in FM, how else do you intend to get any pressure especially in a PLURALITY game?

21. ISO #521

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

Then you treat D1 as a pure random lynch and play the whole game based off of night actions. There’s good reason to be aggressive in FM, how else do you intend to get any pressure especially in a PLURALITY game?
    I see the reason behind it, but I don't see why anyone would actively go ham towards someone within the first few hours of D1.... Applying pressure is good in moderation for reactions, that's all you really need.

24. ISO #524

Can you read? You implied me not having any votes meant something. Do you deny that? I had two votes on me until recently, including your own vote. Is it not weird to imply there’s something wrong with me not having votes on me after you moved your own vote away?
    yes i deny that lol
    what i meant was - we ALREADY have info on you, everyone got already opinions. And the info keeps rolling, no need to vote you = better use of my vote somewhere else to put it.

I was never even considering the idea "yeah she has no votes on her, thats suspicious". for gods sake, 4 hours ago I had one of the only 2 votes on you...

What are you making up lol.

Me trying to scumpaint you for not having votes on you or something like that. That's so far away from reality, come back down to earth plz.

25. ISO #525
    Ganelon

hi voss

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

yes i deny that lol
    what i meant was - we ALREADY have info on you, everyone got already opinions. And the info keeps rolling, no need to vote you = better use of my vote somewhere else to put it.

I was never even considering the idea "yeah she has no votes on her, thats suspicious". for gods sake, 4 hours ago I had one of the only 2 votes on you...

What are you making up lol.

Me trying to scumpaint you for not having votes on you or something like that. That's so far away from reality, come back down to earth plz.
    My bad, the way you said she doesn’t have votes on her seemed scumpainty.

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

31. ISO #531

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534
    Ganelon

are y'all ready to kiss and make up yet?
    pretty sure you're both town

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

Forgive me for being blind, but what exactly do you have on him that I am not seeing?
    I was refering to https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...l=1#post837940

Non-townies often have trouble perceiving the.. what do you call it... what's in the townies heads essentially. Also real townies dont almost ever have a reason to lie.

There should be nothing more scummy in your eyes than seeing something insincere.

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

I have mixed feelings about aamirus and OzyWho and have not ruled any of the possible combos, but I'd advise looking elsewhere

aamirus is doing a lot of contradiction / gotcha-hunting, but I don't think there's enough underlying implication to draw it to anything concrete right now
    Death, yet the Town.
    ~The Town Code

39. ISO #539

I have mixed feelings about aamirus and OzyWho and have not ruled any of the possible combos, but I'd advise looking elsewhere

aamirus is doing a lot of contradiction / gotcha-hunting, but I don't think there's enough underlying implication to draw it to anything concrete right now
    ^^^^^^^^^

What you said summed up my thoughts completely, but we'll see tomorrow after I actually sleep instead of doing this lol.

40. ISO #540

41. ISO #541

no, very much no.
    Ah, that explains a lot. Non-native speakers will talk in a slightly different way and I think I was picking up on that as a negative or aggressive tone at times when you didn’t mean it that way. You tend to come off as very “formal” if nothing else and I’m thinking now that that’s just a product of the language barrier

42. ISO #542

43. ISO #543

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545
    Ganelon

Ah, that explains a lot. Non-native speakers will talk in a slightly different way and I think I was picking up on that as a negative or aggressive tone at times when you didn’t mean it that way. You tend to come off as very “formal” if nothing else and I’m thinking now that that’s just a product of the language barrier
    I think you're not the only one

46. ISO #546
    Ganelon

talking about his tone that is

47. ISO #547

I can't say much about Efekannn activity meta unless we know how stringent the activity rules actually are. idk if Frinckles and Aivion actually have some explicit guidelines or are just going by feel
    On More Disrespectful Remarks On The Lord And...

I Can Use My Night Activity On You
    I Like Ice Cream

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550