S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: S-FM 300: Black Flag Nightless [LADDER] GAME THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by theoneceko View Post
    You vote me twice and don't unvote in between. How badly do you want me dead?

I know this is my third FM. However, in the first game, I was the only town (besides Light, but he was an investigative role) that tried to lynch a scum who was pocketing everyone. In the second, I barely lost as neutral killing because the neutral benign sided with town.

Perhaps you don't see me as "newb," but as a competent townie you want dead ASAP.
    I convinced you in the end to see things my way 😎 oracle was the key! Once you understood oracle was a town role that is
    Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho

2. ISO #202

Quote Originally Posted by Ganelon View Post
    I’m defending him because you guys are about to lynch a lurker lol. That’s a random lynch. No way I’m lynching someone who can’t defend themselves.
    The guy is L-3. He isn't even in danger of being lynched

3. ISO #203

why are 3 people voting a guy who hasn’t even posted? In all likelihood he didn’t know the game had started... besides, if he’s actually NOT HERE, he will be replaced by one of our 10,000,000 reserves
    Scum could see Frinckles as dangerous town, but I think it's more likely town see Frinckles as dangerous scum. I've heard legends about his scum gameplay.

However, activity policy lynch is pretty ridiculous, I agree. I do want him to talk though.

4. ISO #204

5. ISO #205

You barely posted, but you were serious the entire time that you were in the game. The two are not mutually exclusive.
    False. I haven't been serious for the entire length of ANY game I played. It baffles me that this is your main argument.

6. ISO #206

This is whats so interesting. Nobody has said they are voting Pringles for activity. At least 2 of the votes are troll votes. Yet Galeon is defending so hard?

If Pringles is town, Galeon could be scum white knighting. It makes no sense to defend so hard against RVS votes

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

9. ISO #209
    Ganelon

You vote me twice and don't unvote in between. How badly do you want me dead?

I know this is my third FM. However, in the first game, I was the only town (besides Light, but he was an investigative role) that tried to lynch a scum who was pocketing everyone. In the second, I barely lost as neutral killing because the neutral benign sided with town.

Perhaps you don't see me as "newb," but as a competent townie you want dead ASAP.
    I don’t know how to reply to this in a way that it’s not a) offensive or b) arsekissing. So I’ll just say, people can make mistakes, especially at the start of the game. Even pro scum make them.

Also, I don’t know ‘how hard ‘ I want you dead at this point, but I’d definitely prefer you over Frinckles. I don’t trust how much of a tryhard you’re being this game. BTW, I actually voted aamirus in between the two votes.

10. ISO #210

11. ISO #211
    Ganelon

RVS voting? This is not RVS voting. We’re past that stage. It’s already been 24 hours since the start of the game, if that’s an RVS vote there you better start voting someone for real now. Naz said she wasn’t troll voting him (although I’m surprised that anyone was).

12. ISO #212

If he is genuinely AFK he will be replaced, if not, he’ll come and interact with us. Since when is Frinckles scum meta to AFK?
    no one said his scum meta is to afk ? l o fucking L
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Quote Originally Posted by aamirus View Post
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

13. ISO #213

Quote Originally Posted by naz View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyEBeHvNJvE

he had to confirm the PM, so he knew the game was starting. he was whining for game to start and now its here WOW but he has time to play other games than come check in. he's a threat as scum. it's not a troll vote, it's day 1 and someones gotta go. it's not an activity policy lynch lmao i'm just game to lynch him for benefit of town
    Good point, I didn't realize that.

14. ISO #214
    Ganelon

Nozbug saying she'll coast, then immediately saying after that she's leaving is town?

Do you want us to not discuss, period?
    Dunno about you but it’s extremely tempting to do that as either alignment in this setup lol. I’ll admit that coasting could be scummy, and maybe noz has been scummy that way, but that post was towny. “I’ve lost brain cells” “I don’t want to do too much thinking” are town statements, not scum.

15. ISO #215
    Ganelon

no one said his scum meta is to afk ? l o fucking L
    So then why are you voting him?

16. ISO #216
    Ganelon

They’re town because they show that noz doesn’t really give a shit if people townread him or not. That generally comes from town.

17. ISO #217

I’m defending him because you guys are about to lynch a lurker lol. That’s a random lynch. No way I’m lynching someone who can’t defend themselves.
    Why do you and MM always get panic attacks over the idea of lightning lynches that never happen? Maybe if Efe was in the game there could be a troll hammer but otherwise it’s just silly (or fake af) to believe Frinckles is actually in danger right now. The first person to get trained pretty much never gets lynched
    Have you ever heard the tragedy of Darth Jar Jar the wise?

18. ISO #218

RVS voting? This is not RVS voting. We’re past that stage. It’s already been 24 hours since the start of the game, if that’s an RVS vote there you better start voting someone for real now. Naz said she wasn’t troll voting him (although I’m surprised that anyone was).
    No I'm not changing my vote until my condition is met.

19. ISO #219
    Ganelon

Good point, I didn't realize that.
    I received one as well and was unaware the game had started.
    Aside from that, why does AFK’ing make him scum? Frinckles was pushed for a very similar reason last game and he thought he was town. It just indicates he’s gotten busier.

20. ISO #220

is he lurker or afk? lurker is scummy

why ARE you defending himself so hard? u need him to cawwy u????
    Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    President Fielzanks walks up to his stage, preparing his n1 speech. In front of him, his two cronies MM and David stood. In front of him, his immaculately written n1 speech was prepared. 'Gentleman, what is the soul of capitalism?', he asked his small audience. 'Money?', MM guessed. 'Waifus?', David asked. 'No' Fielz replied, disappointed in his trash scumteam .
    Naz would never forget the Chik-Fil-A Sauce

21. ISO #221

Why do you and MM always get panic attacks over the idea of lightning lynches that never happen? Maybe if Efe was in the game there could be a troll hammer but otherwise it’s just silly (or fake af) to believe Frinckles is actually in danger right now. The first person to get trained pretty much never gets lynched
    Yeah he's being squirrelly. After Pringles claims I will be switching to Galeon

22. ISO #222

Quote Originally Posted by BananaCucho View Post
    This is whats so interesting. Nobody has said they are voting Pringles for activity. At least 2 of the votes are troll votes. Yet Galeon is defending so hard?

If Pringles is town, Galeon could be scum white knighting. It makes no sense to defend so hard against RVS votes
    I quoted them for you:

Role Card
    You are the Host!

Living Players Dead Players Roles
    Frinckles
    SuperJack
    Noz_Bugz
    Ganelon
    naz
    Renegade
    Varcron
    BananaCucho
    aamirus
    theoneceko
    None Goon
    Goon
    Goon

Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen
    Citizen

-vote Frinckles
    Fine then let’s begin

-vote Frinckles

23. ISO #223
    Ganelon

is he lurker or afk? lurker is scummy

why ARE you defending himself so hard? u need him to cawwy u????
    There’s no difference between the two in this case. Whether he’s a lurker or just AFK is something we can not determine. Hence, his lynch tells us nothing

24. ISO #224

I quoted them for you:
    My vote is not a troll vote. I agreed with the sentiment that was expressed that the only way to get something going was to start a train on somebody. Look how it’s panned out already

25. ISO #225
    Ganelon

In that case, the three votes on him are pushing a lurker/AFK, which can hardly be called productive. We’re already 24 hours in and there aren’t any trains forming, apart from the lurker train.

26. ISO #226
    Ganelon

I’m not gonna let you guys lynch an AFK day one. Period.

27. ISO #227
    Ganelon

@Gyrlander what is your policy on activity and replacement?

28. ISO #228

29. ISO #229

In that case, the three votes on him are pushing a lurker/AFK, which can hardly be called productive. We’re already 24 hours in and there aren’t any trains forming, apart from the lurker train.
    If you want to start a better one then I’ll sheep you buddy

30. ISO #230

I don’t know how to reply to this in a way that it’s not a) offensive or b) arsekissing. So I’ll just say, people can make mistakes, especially at the start of the game. Even pro scum make them.

Also, I don’t know ‘how hard ‘ I want you dead at this point, but I’d definitely prefer you over Frinckles. I don’t trust how much of a tryhard you’re being this game. BTW, I actually voted aamirus in between the two votes.
    Okay, fair enough. In a previous game, people were suspicious of deathWorlds for being overzealous. However, he was town.

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232
    Ganelon

Okay, fair enough. In a previous game, people were suspicious of deathWorlds for being overzealous. However, he was town.
    Yeah, I remember, I was in that game too.

33. ISO #233

You're right about that, sorry. I didn't realize.

However, your vote on aamirus was random anyway. Keep in mind this quote was after aamirus jokingly admitted she was scum:

gettem bois can’t get more straightforward than this
    -vote aamirus

34. ISO #234
    Ganelon

Again he's L-3. You're overreacting and its weird
    He’s the top train right now lol. You cannot push someone who isn’t here.

35. ISO #235

Thats because nobody knows how to properly scumread other people. I see so much of "scum does this" or "scum does that" but really its all hogwash

You have to look at motivation. I look at Galeon and question WHY he is defending Pringles so hard. Vs the act of defending him. We know theres no TPR this game. So either he's defending him because of genuinely wanting to avoid a mislynch of an afk citizen, or he's trying to make himself look good when Pringles flips town. I want him to explain it so I can make a judgement call there

"You're trying too hard" doesn't do it for me. Thats NAI. Most of what people call out isnt alignment indicative at all.

36. ISO #236
    Ganelon

However, your vote on aamirus was random anyway. Keep in mind this quote was after aamirus jokingly admitted she was scum:
    True, it was random, so I just moved my vote to you, a non-troll vote.

37. ISO #237

He’s the top train right now lol. You cannot push someone who isn’t here.
    Theres so much time left and so much can happen. Chill. Get people to vote someone else if you don't like it. There's 0 danger of Pringles being hammered today

38. ISO #238

That wasn’t a joke

39. ISO #239

I received one as well and was unaware the game had started.
    Aside from that, why does AFK’ing make him scum? Frinckles was pushed for a very similar reason last game and he thought he was town. It just indicates he’s gotten busier.
    Frinckles read this thread but hasn't responded yet.
    Again, two of the votes on him were troll...

40. ISO #240

41. ISO #241

42. ISO #242

No this is the other troll vote
    Not troll vote. reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

who is treko and who is geko?

& same my vote isn't goofy or troll
    i'd lynch frinckles
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TyEBeHvNJvE

he had to confirm the PM, so he knew the game was starting. he was whining for game to start and now its here WOW but he has time to play other games than come check in. he's a threat as scum. it's not a troll vote, it's day 1 and someones gotta go. it's not an activity policy lynch lmao i'm just game to lynch him for benefit of town

43. ISO #243

44. ISO #244
    Ganelon

Thats because nobody knows how to properly scumread other people. I see so much of "scum does this" or "scum does that" but really its all hogwash

You have to look at motivation. I look at Galeon and question WHY he is defending Pringles so hard. Vs the act of defending him. We know theres no TPR this game. So either he's defending him because of genuinely wanting to avoid a mislynch of an afk citizen, or he's trying to make himself look good when Pringles flips town. I want him to explain it so I can make a judgement call there

"You're trying too hard" doesn't do it for me. Thats NAI. Most of what people call out isnt alignment indicative at all.
    It is AI. There’s town kinds of try-hard and scum kinds of try-hard.
    Why can’t I be scum with Frinckles instead? Seems a lot more likely to me than risking exposure by defending an AFK town who in all likelihood is either a) gonna be lynched (yay!), b) replaced, or c) would come back and stop being AFK. No, I’m doing this because Im worried you guys may actually lynch an AFK on D1, of all days. Town always lynches AFKs and we always end up regretting it

45. ISO #245

46. ISO #246
    Ganelon

Imo ceko has been the most convincingly towny, can you pick another target and I’ll sheep you?
    Sure.
    -vote naz

47. ISO #247

48. ISO #248
    Ganelon

Frinckles read this thread but hasn't responded yet.
    Again, two of the votes on him were troll...
    Oh ok, I did not know that. Still doesn’t mean anything though. Like think about it this way: if he’s scum, you’d have to convince me that his lurking is some sort of scum trait - fear of outing himself as scum? I’ve never seen Frinckles do that before as scum. This is most probably NAI.

Here, I’ll give you an alternate explanation: Frinckles has some business somewhere, in real life, unexpected business that he still hasn’t handled yet. He will return and play, or if he can’t, he will replace our. This is 100% more likely than scum Frinckles avoiding the thread.

49. ISO #249
    Ganelon

Okay, but this feels more like a countertrain than starting anything new...
    -vote naz
    Im also tempted to go for noz but I’m afraid people will see that as me being inconsistent again, as I just called one of his posts Town posts

50. ISO #250