S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day - Page 14
Register

User Tag List

Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #651

Re: S-FM Converging Realities: Present Day

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Due efekannn02's nature, he may be a town, just a troll.
    To be honest a troll is kinda bad too.
    thanks for making everything so simple with one sentence

somehow I cant convince people that im unpredictable
    Even as Scum I would troll as much as a Town but no one was able to get convinced by that
    I Like Ice Cream

2. ISO #652

Quote Originally Posted by Slaol View Post
    If its real then tbh @Auckmid you need to modkill mike in shame. Constantly threatening to suicide is such nonesense. And if he really wants out he would do it privately. If this is real its bordering on OOG and should be punishable. Fuck this shit
    Wow, I asked once if it was allowed and the reson I would if it was. If you all think I am toxic for asking about it then fine I will ask to be replaced out. Becuse this is bullshit.
    Do Not open this spoiler under any condition!!!!!!!
    Spoiler : :
    WHY CANT YOU FOLLOW SIMPLE DIRECTIONS?
    YOU HAVE JUST CAUSED THE END OF ALL MANKIND!!!!!!

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

3. ISO #653

I sent auckmid the email. And if Yayap and Slaol is town you trolled this town. If you both scum then we’ll played. Yayap now I am town. So he is

1 scum that trying to get a confirmed town lynched and town sheeping becuse they are not taking this game seriously. Or

2 yayap is town that is just trolling the game. Now I am leaning to number 2 becuse of all the ooc attckes so you want me out I am out have fun. And ooc yayap this will be the last game I ever play with you.

<a href=https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic27614_1.gif target=_blank>https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/signat...pic27614_1.gif</a>

4. ISO #654

I sent auckmid the email. And if Yayap and Slaol is town you trolled this town. If you both scum then we’ll played. Yayap now I am town. So he is

1 scum that trying to get a confirmed town lynched and town sheeping becuse they are not taking this game seriously. Or

2 yayap is town that is just trolling the game. Now I am leaning to number 2 becuse of all the ooc attckes so you want me out I am out have fun. And ooc yayap this will be the last game I ever play with you. Yapyap and PTB same play style.

5. ISO #655
    Ganelon

I think both of you need to calm the fuck down. Nobody is gamethrowing. NOT GAME RELATED: Mike, your play is not good.
    You're not being toxic, but throwing a temper-tantrum is ill-advised... and asking to commit suicide because of something in-game isn't the optimal play - I can certainly understand the feeling though.

Yayap, you went way too far calling Mike toxic. He's not being toxic, he's just extremely angry. Which is something this game can to do you =P

6. ISO #656

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    Wow, I asked once if it was allowed and the reson I would if it was. If you all think I am toxic for asking about it then fine I will ask to be replaced out. Becuse this is bullshit.
    Just asked once.. in like every fucking game i've ever seen you in.

7. ISO #657

I am not changing my vote. I talked with host and am not replacing out. That ends that.

Now if town wants to win they will lynch yayap if they want to lose lynch me. I am town architect. Role is socialite. It is even anoused in my night chat. Town please let’s not insult the host and think he would give scum unfair advantage of makeing town think he would give a role like that to scum. It is a town role I have been open and honest with town since day 1. Yes I hinted that I wax vet to advoid s um killing me day one. I would not do that as scum. Yayap is looking at makeing a mislynch and when I flip town he will come up with some lame excuses like well Mike play was bad or mike was toxic or mike was throwing.

So lynch me fine but please Town when you see my flip do not let yayap go free no mater what excuses he plays. Don’t let his scummate confirm him also. So town I am ok with lynching me today but if you do 100% lynch yayap tomorrow.

That is all I have to say.

8. ISO #658

9. ISO #659

You're toxic regardless of your alignment with that suicide shit.

You also basically said we need to trust host to be standard in a game that is intentionally non-standard. My vote stands.
    So slaol whay is your defense on my flip?

10. ISO #660

11. ISO #661

2 yayap is town that is just trolling the game. Now I am leaning to number 2 becuse of all the ooc attckes so you want me out I am out have fun. And ooc yayap this will be the last game I ever play with you.
    before you go

lets get rid of Yayap first so I... I mean we have one strain of cancer less in this game

-vote Yayap
    I Like Ice Cream

12. ISO #662

13. ISO #663

14. ISO #664

15. ISO #665

16. ISO #666

I am going to leave some facts. more than likely if I ma not lynched I will be killed tonight.
    Past:
    Damus_Graves - Traitor*(Mafia)- Lynched day 2 Traitor is mafia not knowing who mafia is. Rest of mafia know each other.
    Kenny - Doctor(Town) - Hit by the mafia night 2
    Eclipse - Mason(Town) - Taken out by a vigilante night 2 Light Yagami (Town).

Present:
    Light_Yagami - Citizen(Town) - Hit by the mafia night 1
    Marshmallow Marshall - Cross Reality Bus Driver(Town) - Lynched day 2
    Damus_Graves - Cross Reality Gunsmith(Town) - Hit by the mafia night 2

Votes for Present:
    SafeGuardThePast (6 [L-2]):
    Eclipse, Slaol, Efekannn02, Kenny, Banshis, Yayap
    ChangeThePast (3 [L-5]):
    Light_Yagami, Marshmallow Marshall, Mike

fact #1 Damus was scum in the past. Damus was killed by scum in the present. Meaning someone is scum/scum that was on the mafia team in past. Elf admits he was scum in past guessing he is town now or at worst neutral I do not have a read on him.

Elf who was your scum mates we can use this to narrow down the search.

MM was town in present that I started the scum read on in present due to his statement day 1 of fifty magic users. I was wrong there.

Light was Town both reailties shot eclipse in past.

Mafia hit Kenny in past. Kenny is confirmd Town in this one due to our night chat. He wanted me to push voting the past over the present. because He thinks he figured out who the scum was in past. The fact scum shot him means he was not expecting it. Kenny is in my town core. Kenny confirmed in night chat he was town doc to me. He told the truth.

One fact that has me off on yayap. If he was scum in this reality why tell me in code he received a gun. He told me in code day 2 he received a gun. I am starting to think Yayap is just on one of his power trips again. and me and him is Town Vers Town. I do believe the scum where all voting for the present.

-unvote
    We have no game solving going on The mafia is prob just letting this fight between me and yayap go on to hide. If we do not make a town core we will lose.

17. ISO #667

2 yayap is town that is just trolling the game. Now I am leaning to number 2 becuse of all the ooc attckes so you want me out I am out have fun. And ooc yayap this will be the last game I ever play with you. Yapyap and PTB same play style.
    This! Let's all relax a bit and think things thorough, I think most of us are bamboozled because of having to deal with 2 realities

So efekann was a scum-a-tron in the past

I know that Lawyer was mason, but there has been a rupture of some sort for this present and since I'm town for both realities, I really don't think it's the same for him.

So FOS the guy who replaced Lawyer

Slaol was mafia in past? Stealthbomb was iffy numerous times

Ganelon seem town based on his past reveal, but all in all, he says he's simple now no abilities, might as well be just a goon

18. ISO #668

19. ISO #669

So if Mikey is town he confirmed Kenny then

if Mikey is scum, I really think Kenny is still town because it's a bit weird to ask a partner for a different chat.

Regardless of Mikey's alignment, Kenny is town

Him and GAnelon. Although with his flip, I worry that Ganelon is a goon

20. ISO #670

21. ISO #671

22. ISO #672

23. ISO #673

24. ISO #674

Quote Originally Posted by Yayap View Post
    Ah, so either slaol or efe is scum in this reality - neither of them want to speak up who were their teammates. Interesting. Anyone want to collaborate one of their stories? I can try shooting the other.
    The fuck you think I was s/s? I had no knowledge of teammates, though my role suggested I was aligned with all scum.

25. ISO #675

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    This! Let's all relax a bit and think things thorough, I think most of us are bamboozled because of having to deal with 2 realities

So efekann was a scum-a-tron in the past

I know that Lawyer was mason, but there has been a rupture of some sort for this present and since I'm town for both realities, I really don't think it's the same for him.

So FOS the guy who replaced Lawyer

Slaol was mafia in past? Stealthbomb was iffy numerous times

Ganelon seem town based on his past reveal, but all in all, he says he's simple now no abilities, might as well be just a goon
    neut evil

26. ISO #676

fact #1 Damus was scum in the past. Damus was killed by scum in the present. Meaning someone is scum/scum that was on the mafia team in past. Elf admits he was scum in past guessing he is town now or at worst neutral I do not have a read on him.
    why is elf not just the scum scum? lol. I was neutral so if he and I were both scum he'd likely be the mafia.

27. ISO #677
    Ganelon

think I'd rather lose to mike than Yayap,
    -vote Yayap

28. ISO #678

So far we have Damus that had no night chat. Both slaol and efe claim to be scum in past but neither give their team mates. So in essence they are claiming that a reality sheriff check will result in a no match but no one can confirm that they were scum in past and not the present.

Obviously any scum team would be able to confirm the others... I don’t know why no one has cleared this up yet. I don’t think all the scum in the past were unknown to each other. Setup implies at least 2 knew about each other.

29. ISO #679

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse View Post
    Bahkieh and Banshsis have remained in the background for both realities

any reason to that? are these players more reserved with words?
    I am a more lurky type of player, however things with real life have happened and I cannot give as much attention to this game.
    I play way too much Pokemon.

30. ISO #680

Quote Originally Posted by Bahkieh View Post
    I am a more lurky type of player, however things with real life have happened and I cannot give as much attention to this game.
    I don't know that much about this game but it seems like Mike f**ked up with the code and started being agressive (Chill out, man, it's just a game!).
    So it's a Mike VS Yayap scandal, i think Mike is scum because Yayap has many cool throughts that help me to understand what's happening.
    [SIGPIC]Why you hold cursor on my signature picture?[/SIGPIC] A very annoying SC2Mafia player.

31. ISO #681

So far we have Damus that had no night chat. Both slaol and efe claim to be scum in past but neither give their team mates. So in essence they are claiming that a reality sheriff check will result in a no match but no one can confirm that they were scum in past and not the present.

Obviously any scum team would be able to confirm the others... I don’t know why no one has cleared this up yet. I don’t think all the scum in the past were unknown to each other. Setup implies at least 2 knew about each other.
    Well i knew no one. And based on my role being quite OP id suggest you trust that.

32. ISO #682

33. ISO #683

Well i knew no one. And based on my role being quite OP id suggest you trust that.
    Well, you should know better than anyone that I won't "trust" that. Only have your word about your past role and no one to collaborate. I'll wait before passing judgement but for now, you are still a blank slate with a hint of scummy. Maybe that will change.

34. ISO #684

Well, I'm headed to bed. Still waiting for Kenny to show up and throw his 2 cents in. Banshis still hasn't met the required posts for a single day here and no indications that he is being replaced out yet - don't know if that means anything or not.
    I guess I'll find out who takes Bahkiehs place soon enough - good luck to whoever has to do all the catching up.
    I'll find out when eod ends up being when Auckmid finally sets it.

So far the claims are:

Past:
    Hidden Mafia - mafia doctor Efekannn
    Hidden Mafia - ???

HiddenAny - scum traitor Damus (confirmed with no night chat & allies didn't know about him)
    HiddenAny - scum Stealth/slaol
    HiddenAny - ???

Hidden Town - Vigilante Yagami (Confirmed by eclipses death feedback and claim during convergeance)
    Hidden Town - Mason Eclipse (confirmed)
    Hidden Town - Mason Lawyer/Arsonist (99% confirmed)
    Hidden Town - Doctor Kenny (confirmed)
    Hidden Town - Detective Bahkieh who followed Gan n1 and me n2 = both resulting in us going nowhere in the past
    Hidden Town - Bulletproof Ganelon
    Hidden Town - Cit Mike
    Hidden Town - ??? Yayap (didn't go anywheres n2 - according to det Bahkieh)

Banshis - ???
    Marshmallow - ???

---------------------------------------------------------------

Present:
    Hidden Mafia - Consort (roleblocking me n1 and n2 - only have my word so far as evidence)
    Hidden Mafia -

HiddenAny -
    HiddenAny -
    HiddenAny -

Hidden Town - Cit Yagami (confirmed)
    Hidden Town - Gunsmith Damus (confirmed) I claimed preflip that n1 he gave gun to me
    Hidden Town - Bus Driver Marshmallow (confirmed)
    Hidden Town -
    Hidden Town -
    Hidden Town -
    Hidden Town - Architect Mike (architect confirmed, town alignment still in question)
    Hidden Town - ??? with a gun Yayap

Everyone else has claimed town but has not indicated any roles, which is ok.
    Notable missing claims: n1 there were 2 attacks in present - possible drug or possible 2nd kpn + a healer in present (this feedback is still MiA)
    Since there is literally only 1 possible TPR spot left in the past, I wager that the sheriff is in the present reality.
    @Banshis - what were you in past? If scum - do you think Efekannn had tmi from present reality? might be too hard to judge considering his trolly attitude or if your chat had low posts. Do you know anything that can help confirm Slaols story, was he an anonymous scum or known scum just not part of the chat?

35. ISO #685

I can not confirm any other scum from the past.
    you know...

whatever you're planning you have angered me and that is the biggest mistake you ever made
    I had a teammate who kept giving others false information on night time I wont tell who

Slaol is not my teammate he is Triad at most so Im gonna get rid of him anyway
    -vote Slaol
    I Like Ice Cream

36. ISO #686

37. ISO #687

38. ISO #688

39. ISO #689

40. ISO #690

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
    -vote Efekannn02

Tell us who your scummates in the past were, or you're gonna be viewed as lying scum in the present. There's no reason whatsoever to hide that info as town.
    screw you I wont tell you that bakeih is my teammate in the past
    I Like Ice Cream

41. ISO #691

Well and some words on the Mike Yayap situation...
    I townread Mike. I spent a good amount of time at night explaining to him why I believed Yayap to be scum in the past. I also did try to build up some wifom and not have him target me in the case that he would be scum in the past. As such I believe it to be very likely Mike was town there. Yayap's current theory about Mike revolves a lot around him being s/s in both realities. So, like, I could just state some facts probably
    Yayap claimed his role to Mike in their private socialite chat at night. He told him he would target me, did that in a convincing way, too. Then he got claimed to have been blocked. This prevented him from clearing me, a general townread, and had no impact on Mike whatsoever. I believe a successful check would result in Yayap townreading Mike at this current time however, assuming he would be sheriff. Then Yayap got a gun the same night. It's safe to say Damus was indeed townreading and did not have past reality-related scum motivation on this, as I initially thought. Now, as far as I can tell Yayap did not tell Mike, or anyone else during the day who, or if, he is trying to shoot. This by itself is suspicious. Mike took me to his chat, like he discussed with Yayap before. He did tell me about Yayap's role, feedbacks, and actions. Then Yayap got blocked again, a 2nd time, based on what he himself claims. This would suggest a mafia consort who knows his target is tpr, and who either has no plans on playing towny, or intends to miniscule Yayap's presence in the chat and turn him into a blocked scum. The latter did not happen and would be hard to pull off against Yayap. A consort intending to not play towny is not optimal play in this game here. The scum should not know MM would flip bus driver. Yayap did not claim tpr before the convergence. Mike is not an escort cc with his socialite claim.
    So, like, why would scum block Yayap, if they knew he was targetting me and working together with Mike, like Yayap suggested. I had no knowledge of this all night 1, Mike had no benefit of this, any night.
    Did this make sense? I have a terrible headache and don't know what I'm writing.

42. ISO #692

43. ISO #693

Well, you should know better than anyone that I won't "trust" that. Only have your word about your past role and no one to collaborate. I'll wait before passing judgement but for now, you are still a blank slate with a hint of scummy. Maybe that will change.
    My role killed enemies if the target was also healed...

Efe claims doctor...

I still didnt get off any kills...

Does it check out that im not in a night chat with him?

You know what alignment i voted to take dude. Turn your brain back on.

44. ISO #694

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    you know...

whatever you're planning you have angered me and that is the biggest mistake you ever made
    I had a teammate who kept giving others false information on night time I wont tell who

Slaol is not my teammate he is Triad at most so Im gonna get rid of him anyway
    -vote Slaol
    This dude is literally telling you he wont share info he has haha

45. ISO #695

Why r u guys all being like this
    Feels like noone pressures noone and evenyone is just shitting pants or smth
    Ive presented 100% of the things i have to present. Others just are too deep into their wifom to see how obvious true the things are

46. ISO #696

47. ISO #697

@Kenny @Slaol @Arsonist @Efekannn02 @Yayap @Mike @Ganelon @Eclipse

Game update due to the lack of activity from multiple players:

1)
    @Banshis has been replaced by @Glip

2) I'm still waiting to hear back from the reserve who I'm looking to replace Bahkieh with.

3) Due to the potential of not having ten players active by the EoD,
    if a single player has 5 votes on them at EoD, they will be lynched.

4) Day has been exteneded by 24 hours due to all of this. This decision wasn't made lightly and this will be the only time this will ocurr for the FM, barring extreme circumstances.

New EoD:

DAYS HOURS MINUTES SECONDS

48. ISO #698

I took Yayap into my night chat last night. (...) I am also debating on takeing our sheriff claim. in 20 years from now.
    Yayap has stated several times he thinks through multiple layers of wifom and understands what's happening around him. Him jumping on Mike that easily seems unnatural based on that all.
    No one claimed sheriff or even hinted at sheriff, if anything, people would take this as a hint that I claimed sheriff to him in chat. There was no reason for him to out any of that info - but I can take it as mike being mike. Never the less, this is when I was alerted I should take a second look at mike. What goes on in mind is gradual, it only appears that I jump because I unleash everything at once on a single person while keeping my reads on most other people in the dark. Lack of last wills, I’m slowly leaking my thoughts on others before I die.

49. ISO #699

50. ISO #700

Well and some words on the Mike Yayap situation...
    I townread Mike. I spent a good amount of time at night explaining to him why I believed Yayap to be scum in the past. I also did try to build up some wifom and not have him target me in the case that he would be scum in the past. As such I believe it to be very likely Mike was town there. Yayap's current theory about Mike revolves a lot around him being s/s in both realities. So, like, I could just state some facts probably
    Yayap claimed his role to Mike in their private socialite chat at night. He told him he would target me, did that in a convincing way, too. Then he got claimed to have been blocked. This prevented him from clearing me, a general townread, and had no impact on Mike whatsoever. I believe a successful check would result in Yayap townreading Mike at this current time however, assuming he would be sheriff. Then Yayap got a gun the same night. It's safe to say Damus was indeed townreading and did not have past reality-related scum motivation on this, as I initially thought. Now, as far as I can tell Yayap did not tell Mike, or anyone else during the day who, or if, he is trying to shoot. This by itself is suspicious. Mike took me to his chat, like he discussed with Yayap before. He did tell me about Yayap's role, feedbacks, and actions. Then Yayap got blocked again, a 2nd time, based on what he himself claims. This would suggest a mafia consort who knows his target is tpr, and who either has no plans on playing towny, or intends to miniscule Yayap's presence in the chat and turn him into a blocked scum. The latter did not happen and would be hard to pull off against Yayap. A consort intending to not play towny is not optimal play in this game here. The scum should not know MM would flip bus driver. Yayap did not claim tpr before the convergence. Mike is not an escort cc with his socialite claim.
    So, like, why would scum block Yayap, if they knew he was targetting me and working together with Mike, like Yayap suggested. I had no knowledge of this all night 1, Mike had no benefit of this, any night.
    Did this make sense? I have a terrible headache and don't know what I'm writing.
    The only logical explanation that I would potentially clear mike is if he dropped his town claim in the past - thus someone else could be the s/s. But he is holding firm that he was a cit, and Efe isn't talking. Maybe @Glip will shed some more light into this situation.

Glip, I'm inquiring if you were scum in past with Efe, and if you had any other team mates known. This is to help collaborate Mikes' cit claim in past as well as give the sheriff an expected feedback on you. Take the time you need to review the threads in case you think I'm manipulating you into telling stuff best kept hidden.