-lw {number} bug
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

-lw {number} bug

Many of you probably know the -Mafia- command "-lw 13" (13 just an example random number ofc).
    I know that dead people can't use that command. But what annoys me is that it sometimes (like half times?) doesn't work. I mean - on some dead players numbers it works on some it don't. And I'm not talking about when those dead people didn't have an lw to begin with.

It's a useful command, but often it shows nothing for me, just to check in log that they had a lw.
    Tbh, if fixing it is troublesome then just remove it. It's nothing but annoying if it sometimes works and sometiems doesn't.

2. ISO #2
    Ganelon

Re: -lw {number} bug

It doesn't work if the player in question left the game.

3. ISO #3

4. ISO #4
    Ganelon

Yes.

5. ISO #5

6. ISO #6
    Ganelon

There's also a command that can be used by the Godfather in order to force himself not to kill anyone (it counters -target #number), and it's -no target. Only found this one recently by poking around in 'Display Case'.
    Last edited by ; February 22nd, 2018 at 03:24 AM.

7. ISO #7

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    There's also a command that can be used by the Godfather in order to force himself not to kill anyone (it counters -target #number), and it's -no target. Only found this one recently by poking around in 'Display Case'.
    Very useful for prolonging final night/day by 3-4 gamedays/nights.

I have done it in the past.

That's why I can tell you with absolute certainty that it works only if you type it BEFORE one of your team mates uses the -target {number} command.
    Last edited by OzyWho; February 22nd, 2018 at 03:37 AM.

8. ISO #8

Quote Originally Posted by Magoroth View Post
    That command is said right on the role card lol
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

9. ISO #9
    Ganelon

Is it? LMAO. I'm dumb

10. ISO #10

11. ISO #11

Quote Originally Posted by Arsonist View Post
    Guy... There's also -alist command that you don't knew, it shows roles, that you don't won yet.
    Get out of here fool, every1 knows the alist.command.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

12. ISO #12

There's probably a command you don't know then... it's -commands XD it shows every command you can do. lol.

Also the topic is right, it's annoying to not be able to do it every time you want. It'd be a great tool to add.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :