GIMME MAH MEDALLLLL
Register

User Tag List

1. ISO #1

weed GIMME MAH MEDALLLLL

...please? I have got 2nd rank on FM season 5, and I'd like to have my ladder climber award lol. I don't think there's a "good" way to ask for it, SO I'M JUST GONNA WHOOOOOREEEEEEEEE XD
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #2

3. ISO #3

Re: GIMME MAH MEDALLLLL

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    wtf does that even mean and how did you determine that?
    This site has an actual ranking system. You receive a "score" every game based on whether you won, exc. and every 15 games all your scores over the last 15 games are combined for an overall score. (The 15 games make up a "season") In this way, every player is ranked.

In my experience, the ranking system is meaningless and gives little insight into who played well and who didn't.

p;edit here found the link: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...98-S-FM-Ladder
    Last edited by yzb25; June 17th, 2018 at 07:53 AM.

4. ISO #4

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post
    This site has an actual ranking system. You receive a "score" every game based on whether you won, exc. and every 15 games all your scores over the last 15 games are combined for an overall score. (The 15 games make up a "season") In this way, every player is ranked.

In my experience, the ranking system is meaningless and gives little insight into who played well and who didn't.

p;edit here found the link: https://www.sc2mafia.com/forum/showth...98-S-FM-Ladder
    ftr, this is not to say the people who win are not good, obviously. What I'm saying is the people who win are good because they are good, not because they got validation from a silly ladder system.

5. ISO #5

Quote Originally Posted by yzb25 View Post

100% true lol, it reflects activity, not quality. BUT I STILL WANT DAT MEDAL
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :