<CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game - Page 5
Register

User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
  1. ISO #201

Re: <CHOOO> Clan and -Mafia- Arcade Game

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter350 View Post
    Ignore Hacker's presence and behaviour in the game, and look at SCV, Dutes and YoungOne's behaviours.

Hacker's presence does not invalidate SCV, Dutes and YoungOne's actions.
    And 2018. I've played with Dutes recently, and he's a really nice and great player. He didn't spam AT ALL, he was even rather silent.

Now, I've read your wallpost, and if you want to eliminate metatrust/distrust, strategic trolling (WIFOM moves are part of them, veteran baits are a good strategy) and mafia clans, well IT WON'T HAPPEN. As I said, I was first to reply here and did not "call my friends to support me". They came here to defend their rights. I will now check to see if you actually sumbitted these replays.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #202

Still working through my replays, rather tedious especially given they are likely to be ignored/ more slap on the wrist punishments for GRIEFERS and SPAMMERS.

Additionally the report process is so convoluted I want to make sure I've got all my ducks in a row before submitting something since anything I report will quickly come under fire and any mistake I make will be used to discredit me and elevate choo cult SPAMMERS and GRIEFERS.

3. ISO #203

Quote Originally Posted by renegade View Post
    You pretty.much have ignored it all.

Again, you're a good one. Played a game with you earlier and you played well and it was a gg. Don't stoop so low and attack me for speaking the truth.

This is all for encouraging Choo to give up their spam ways so that the game community can heal from the rampant hacking behavior notorious of Choo that allegedly has since been squashed. But I have yet to see it.
    Goodnight.
    THERE WAS NO HACKING. Use right words please. Now, if spam occurs, Scv and I will deal with it. Scv is NOT SUPPOSED to have spammed, and he has told me he would've lost his keepership long time ago if he was still spamming. If you see spam from him (not 4-5 lines on D1, that doesn't count), feel free to report here. If you see spamming from anyone else in the clan, report them to me or scv, or here if you really think it was too big. Meta is here to stay. The simple fact of having colored names allows you to see if a player has 5k points, just go in help section and you'll see who it is by his playstyle. There's also the same name everygame meta, the x ship execution, the non-x ship execution, the colored text in day chat, etc. Being named lynch train something is not harmful to the game, nor the 5 lines of small spam that can occur on D1. As I already showed, "my ass is fat" is not more or less harmful than "choo choo".
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

4. ISO #204

Quote Originally Posted by Distorted View Post
    I haven't noticed any problems with chooo since Hacker was removed. The question about the higher-ups showing SCV favoritism is a complete fallacy as well. He actually dealt with some resistance when becoming a mod - so if anything they are watching more closely. Hacker did a number on chooos reputation, which is why I think you are going to have some serious issues finding a replay AFTER hacker was removed from the clan; I also think that is why you have not uploaded 1 yet. Hacker was the core source of the mass spamming (which is unfortunate, because if you filter out all the spam he is actually a good player).

Rather than kicking Chooos from your lobby - why not let them join? If the trolling/throwing is as prevalent as you say it is, it should not be hard for you to get a replay to bring here correct? You make it out to be like every single game - then why do you have to go so far back into the past to find replays....? Something about this entire argument doesn't make sense, especially since you are in a clan that is sworn to "destroy NA Mafia just like EU". So you being in that clan - do you endorse the same principles then? because by your logic (being in a clan endorses its principles, which I agree on) in this thread than your ultimate goal is to bring down Mafia completely.
    Yeah um, being with efekann destroys your credibility actually... It's why I stopped thinking you were actually trying to help the community.

5. ISO #205

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    THERE WAS NO HACKING. Use right words please. Now, if spam occurs, Scv and I will deal with it. Scv is NOT SUPPOSED to have spammed, and he has told me he would've lost his keepership long time ago if he was still spamming. If you see spam from him (not 4-5 lines on D1, that doesn't count), feel free to report here. If you see spamming from anyone else in the clan, report them to me or scv, or here if you really think it was too big. Meta is here to stay. The simple fact of having colored names allows you to see if a player has 5k points, just go in help section and you'll see who it is by his playstyle. There's also the same name everygame meta, the x ship execution, the non-x ship execution, the colored text in day chat, etc. Being named lynch train something is not harmful to the game, nor the 5 lines of small spam that can occur on D1. As I already showed, "my ass is fat" is not more or less harmful than "choo choo".
    I've got no problems with the meta but stop bitching at me and accuse me of witchhunting when I jail and execute THE LYNCH TRAIN who notoriously has most town roles blacklisted. Part of the game bro.

See the replay I posted for SPAM from your DEAR CULT LEADER WHO YOU SO RIGHTEOUSLY DEFEND.

6. ISO #206

7. ISO #207

8. ISO #208

Regarding 3, I was randomly invited to a clan and I hit okay for the hell of it. I would leave immediately if I knew how. I don't really know ekefann and I have no allegiance to them.

Regarding 4, mayor would automatically offer to reveal. Give me a break. They didn't, so, they got lynched. Didn't matter if it was scv or anyone else that is what I would have done.

SCV has commanded his flunkies to hurry in and make it seem like more people support the chooo clan than they do. This is a clan that AS A CLAN encourages and formally endorses others to CHEAT, SPAM, HACK, and COORDINATE OUTSIDE OF THE GAME.
    Ok, apparently bold underlined text isn't enough. We do not endorse any form of rule breaking.

We do not cheat, we do not hack, we do not coordinate outside of the game. I'll give you an example of metatrust. If I see Renata, I know what will be his name and his play style, and it allows me to trust him or distrust him. He's not even my friend, I don't know him that much. Idem for MrMostache/Sanji, and for many other players. Now if you don't know how, go in clan and press "leave clan". It's really not that hard... lol. then regarding 4 you're just retarded if you aren't lying.

9. ISO #209

I've got no problems with the meta but stop bitching at me and accuse me of witchhunting when I jail and execute THE LYNCH TRAIN who notoriously has most town roles blacklisted. Part of the game bro.

See the replay I posted for SPAM from your DEAR CULT LEADER WHO YOU SO RIGHTEOUSLY DEFEND.
    Kk gonna check it. Mind to date it though?

10. ISO #210

First replay of many more to come.

4 CHOO CULT ASSHOLES SPAMMING MAKING THE GAME MISERABLE

December 17th 2017

CHOOO HACKER
    CHOOO SCV MURDERER
    CHOOO DUTES
    CHOOO YoungOne

So much spam. But I guess this is not only accepted here but celebrated.

I'll find more, and submit formal reports later. But it is time to shine a light on this shit.

Watch the whole fucking thing. Each of them were egging each other on, despite initial messages that they shouldn't - But I guess all SCV gets is a little slap on the wrist, why they get protected for this shit only the protectors will know!

And before you say this doesn't count because this is from when HACKER was still in the cult - I DONT FUCKING CARE.

Attachment 24245
    Oh that one... Nice, with hacker and from 2017.

11. ISO #211

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    This is like the lamest game of forum Mafia ever.
    Omg I didn't see that part... you're so right xD

12. ISO #212

Oh that one... Nice, with hacker and from 2017.

IT DOES NOT INVALIDATE THE OTHER'S BEHAVIOR STOP SCAPEGOATING HACKER FOR THE BEHAVIOR OF MOST OF YOUR CLAN.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS.
    Last edited by Renegade; February 18th, 2018 at 11:50 AM.

13. ISO #213

Ok, apparently bold underlined text isn't enough. We do not endorse any form of rule breaking.

We do not cheat, we do not hack, we do not coordinate outside of the game. I'll give you an example of metatrust. If I see Renata, I know what will be his name and his play style, and it allows me to trust him or distrust him. He's not even my friend, I don't know him that much. Idem for MrMostache/Sanji, and for many other players. Now if you don't know how, go in clan and press "leave clan". It's really not that hard... lol. then regarding 4 you're just retarded if you aren't lying.
    YOU CAN SAY YOU DON'T ENDORSE FOR PUBLIC RELATIONS BUT IT IS FALSE.

YOU DEFEND YOUR DEAR CULT AND DEAR CULT LEADER AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT AND CONTINUE TO TELL ME IM MAKING EVERYTHING UP BUT LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE AND THE SENTIMENT SET FORTH BY OTHERS.

14. ISO #214

IT DOES NOT INVALIDATE THE OTHER'S BEHAVIOR STOP SCAPEGOATING HACKER FOR THE BEHAVIOR OF MOST OF YOUR CLAN.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS.
    The clan has changed a lot since 2017. HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY THIS?!

15. ISO #215

16. ISO #216

YOU CAN SAY YOU DON'T ENDORSE FOR PUBLIC RELATIONS BUT IT IS FALSE.

YOU DEFEND YOUR DEAR CULT AND DEAR CULT LEADER AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT AND CONTINUE TO TELL ME IM MAKING EVERYTHING UP BUT LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE AND THE SENTIMENT SET FORTH BY OTHERS.
    A recent replay without Hacker in it. It's all I ask for.

17. ISO #217

18. ISO #218

A recent replay without Hacker in it. It's all I ask for.
    STOP SCAPEGOATING HACKER TO PROTECT YOUR FUCKING CULT LEADER.

WHY DO YOU PROTECT SOMEONE WHO HAS RUINED SO MANY GAMES. JUST BECAUSE IT HAPPENED IN DECEMBER DOESN'T MEAN IT DOESN'T COUNT.

BETTER CALL IN MORE LACKEYS.

19. ISO #219

20. ISO #220

chatato combatooooo!!!!!!!! düüüdüüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüddüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdü düüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüddüdüdü düdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdpdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdü düdüddüdpdüüdpdpdüdüdüdpdpsüddüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüdüddü düdüdüüdüddüü
    I Like Ice Cream

21. ISO #221

22. ISO #222

spamming "Im Efekannn02" on d1 is as much as harmful as throwing the game however
    I Like Ice Cream

23. ISO #223

24. ISO #224

Quote Originally Posted by BoxerRebellion View Post
    This heavily indicates you do not give a shit about getting some of the members of the clan reported. You are just here to be a bitch.
    i do not care if choooo gets reported and it would be fun to see them reported on watchlist but sadly im not a corrupt aristocrat going of the na rules i prefer handling the matters self since letting the staff do stuff is a dumb idea just look at me being banned lynching a survivor once
    I Like Ice Cream

25. ISO #225

26. ISO #226

For those of you who actually want to search your replays for examples - use Scelight. Open multiple replays at once and check chat log. That way you can go through several replays in matter of seconds if all you are searching for is spam.

Quote Originally Posted by Efekannn02 View Post
    spamming "Im Efekannn02" on d1 is as much as harmful as throwing the game however
    But only if it's a fake Efekann02, right?

27. ISO #227

28. ISO #228

Quote Originally Posted by OzyWho View Post
    For those of you who actually want to search your replays for examples - use Scelight. Open multiple replays at once and check chat log. That way you can go through several replays in matter of seconds if all you are searching for is spam.

But only if it's a fake Efekann02, right?
    oh yeah that too fake efekannns get bonus points and are getting doused by arsonists because everybody knows that i prefer trying to negotiate with myself instead of killing
    I Like Ice Cream

29. ISO #229

S-FM SC2Mafia 2.0

[mod]THIS IS A JOKE POST[/mod]

Day 0
    LINK TO SETUP

9 votes to hammer.

Rolelist Alive Players Graveyard
    Any Mafia
    Any Mafia
    Any Mafia

Town Government
    Town Investigative
    Town Killing
    Town Protective
    Town Any
    Town Any
    Town Any
    Town Any
    Citizen
    Citizen

Any Neutral
    Any Neutral
    Neutral Killing
    @renegade
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Efekannn02
    @devyn
    @Arsonist
    @Scvmurderer
    @BoxerRebellion
    @rumox
    @Exeter350
    @Distorted
    @Stealthbomber16
    @OzyWho
    @Cryptonic
    @Ratatoskr
    @blinkskater
    @Nawa
    Last edited by SuperJack; February 18th, 2018 at 01:28 PM.
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

30. ISO #230

Quote Originally Posted by SuperJack View Post
    S-FM SC2Mafia 2.0

Day 0
    LINK TO SETUP

9 votes to hammer.

Rolelist Alive Players Graveyard
    Any Mafia
    Any Mafia
    Any Mafia

Town Government
    Town Investigative
    Town Killing
    Town Protective
    Town Any
    Town Any
    Town Any
    Town Any
    Citizen
    Citizen

Any Neutral
    Any Neutral
    Neutral Killing
    @renegade
    @Marshmallow Marshall
    @Efekannn02
    @devyn
    @Arsonist
    @Scvmurderer
    @BoxerRebellion
    @rumox
    @Exeter350
    @Distorted
    @Stealthbomber16
    @OzyWho
    @Cryptonic
    @Ratatoskr
    @blinkskater
    @Nawa
    What is my role? we are going to play forum mafia now
    I Like Ice Cream

31. ISO #231

32. ISO #232

33. ISO #233

34. ISO #234

35. ISO #235

But legit.

[mod]
    I expect everyone to respect the general rules, I've moved the topic into mafia discussion, away from forum mafia discussion.
    If there is a problem with a post, report it, don't make it worse.
    ______________________________________[/mod]
    Cryptonic made this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HentaiManOfPeace View Post
    gotchu fam

Attachment 28016

36. ISO #236

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

DIE.

@renegade You need to chill out and present your points clearly instead of shouting in caps fam. It's hurting your credibility.
    Clearly nobody cares about credibility here if so called Hacker is posting and attacking me and everyone is agreeing with him. *shrug*

37. ISO #237

Clearly nobody cares about credibility here if so called Hacker is posting and attacking me and everyone is agreeing with him. *shrug*
    As far as I'm aware reports don't expire until quite long so you can report whatever you feel like. Another thing is that people may have changed since that game. For example, as MM has said, I have played some games with Dutes and he is quite friendly and plays like a good Mafia player without breaking any rules.

Thank you Anonymous Donor

38. ISO #238

39. ISO #239

40. ISO #240

For these clans to stop certain behaviours disruptive to the spirit of the game, specifically but not limited to:

1. Excessive spamming, whether strategic or not.
    E.g. Spamming to get lynched as Jester, or spamming to bait as Veteran.

2. Vocalising troll-ish statements, even as a joke or strategy.
    E.g. "CHOO CHOO" with no intention to actually leave train or lynch train.

3. Picking names that will allow players to be easily identified.
    E.g. Squirrel, CHOO CHOO THE LYNCH TRAIN, etc.

4. Voting in tandem due to player identity, or giving the impression of doing so.
    E.g. "#9 is Distorted and he plays well, so I'll vote with him" but may or may not end up voting together with the player.

I am fully aware of existing counter arguments to the points above, such as, but not limited to:

1. Spamming can be a strategy, and there is a -mute function in-game.

2. Trolling can be a strategy.

3. Custom names were implemented for a reason, and the option to turn off custom names is there.

4. Meta trust is part of the game.

While those are valid points, I firmly believe that the cons outweigh the pros, namely:

1. Spamming drowns out day chat, preventing any meaningful conversation from taking place. Even if the Veteran successfully baits, or Jester successfully gets lynched - i.e. a working strategy - it kills the fun of the game and frustrates many players into quitting mid-way or not playing afterwards.

Even if the spammers win, so what? The game was no fun for anybody except for the spammers themselves, who completely miss the point of the game in their ecstatic smugness.

Additionally, -mute is not a viable option, since it blocks potential valuable feedback from the muted player. For instance, if a muted player is trialed, players will not hear his defense nor be willing to unmute him, and may end up mislynching him.

Also, asking the numerous unhappy players to -mute spammers is to punish the player base instead of the spammers. Instead of getting the majority to make the extra effort to -mute and -unmute the spammers, get the spammers to stop spamming.

2. Trolling statements can kill the vibe of the game, even as a joke, especially when the majority of the players not involved in the "joke" take it seriously and believe that the game is about to be derailed by disruptive trolls.

Unless the rules have changed, I believe saying "CHOO CHOO" constitutes as inciting a leave-train, regardless of whether it was a joke or not. This is also why pretending to rolehack and call out random players as scum ("#6 is GF, #9 is Consigliere, #12 is Kidnapper") is also treated as hacking, joking/strategy or not.

I believe under these rules, many members of certain clans would already be banlisted if reports had been filed.

Thus, regardless of strategic implications, making trolling statements is already against the rules.

3. Custom names ARE part of the game, but I believe using them in certain ways is harmful to the game flow. Additionally, certain specific cases, while not deliberately used in a harmful way, nonetheless have a negative influence on the game flow, and are thus included as well.

This is why the "name abuse" offense exists, and also why players have been punished for similar offenses in the past.

Turning off custom names is not a viable option, since players are likely to be unwilling to play such a save, even if it is a fairly standard setup, resulting in a leave train.

It is the same with other settings like Secret Ballot, the existence of Citizens and Coroners, etc.

A more realistic approach is to simply get the disruptive players to stop their behaviours - Again, instead of punishing the player base by getting them to make the extra effort to circumvent such behaviour.

4. Collaboration with no visible reason (meta trust) used to be punished as Skyping, and targeting specific players due to their identities (meta distrust) used to be punished as Griefing.

Both excessive meta trust and meta distrust hurts the spirit of the game, because it is no longer a clean slate where every player is anonymous and starts off free from bias. Rather, the game devolves to revolve around players' true identities and their interrelationships, and will sometimes degenerate into popularity contests.

"He is Efekann. I dislike him, so I'm going to hardcore push to trial him. His defense is poor, I'm getting to hardcore push a lynch on him. Yes! I got him lynched, time to laugh about it in his face. Wait, it was a mislynch? Too bad Efe."

"This is Distorted! All the evidence points to him being the crook, and he has a shitty Sheriff claim, but I like him and believe him due to my bias, so I will not vote to trial or lynch him, and I will continue protecting him at night as BG."

The problem is that, while this elite inner circle of regular players are busy swaggering around feeling smug about knowing who everybody is, the newcomers and not-so-regular players are left out of the loop. It's all fun and games to the inner circle, but not much fun to everybody else.

Not only is the game diverted from being played properly, players outside of these clans and inner circles are also driven off by the intimate web of interrelationships that they have no wish to be part of.

I'm not sure at what point the rules became more relaxed about these issues, but since there have been numerous precedents for such cases, it wouldn't be far-fetched to demand for such behaviour to stop or be punished.

I have been offered the job before, but turned it down due to real life commitments. Playing the game is easy, takes little commitment, and allows me to multi-task and do my work. Constantly reviewing reports, however, is a whole different matter.

Nonetheless, I believe there are other productive ways for me to contribute to the community, such as speaking up about issues like this.
    It seems you advocate banning the mafia clans. Your only solution to your supposed problems (which I do not think are problems) is to ban Skwirl and CHOO. So we mass banning near 200 people now for a tag beside their name now?
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

41. ISO #241

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    It seems you advocate banning the mafia clans. Your only solution to your supposed problems (which I do not think are problems) is to ban Skwirl and CHOO. So we mass banning near 200 people now for a tag beside their name now?
    Well when your clan FORMALLY ENDORSES SAID BEHAVIOR what is to be done?

More slaps on the wrist?

You get off on griefing, spamming, and ruining others' games. But I guess that's fine with everyone at the top.

42. ISO #242

Well when your clan FORMALLY ENDORSES SAID BEHAVIOR what is to be done?

More slaps on the wrist?

You get off on griefing, spamming, and ruining others' games. But I guess that's fine with everyone at the top.
    Repeating something over and over again doesn't make it true.
    CHOO CHOO, THE DARK GOD CALLS THOSE RIGHTEOUS AND FAITHFUL! FLOCK TO THE DARK MESSIAHS ARMS!

43. ISO #243

-vote Marshmallow Marshall

DIE.

@renegade You need to chill out and present your points clearly instead of shouting in caps fam. It's hurting your credibility.
    -vote Exeter350
    Legit shitvoting, faking having reasons to lynch Scv and I. He has a lynch agenda and supports the obvious scum Efekannn, DIE!

44. ISO #244

Quote Originally Posted by Scvmurderer View Post
    Repeating something over and over again doesn't make it true.
    I've provided evidence. Your defense is "BUT I BANNED HACKER".

You're a fucking spammer that gets off on ruining the game. Fuck you and your clan.

See the replay I posted for evidence. I didn't say a damn word that whole game meanwhile you spammed constantly and ruined the game.

Better call in more flunkies.

45. ISO #245

You're a fucking spammer that gets off on ruining the game. Fuck you and your clan.

See the replay I posted for evidence. I didn't say a damn word that whole game meanwhile you spammed constantly and ruined the game.

If your issue is with one Choo, why are you here targeting all choos in this threat and not the one person you have an issue with?
    Meanwhile, we have never formally endorsed, or endorsed at all, cheating/throwing.
    Last edited by devyn; February 18th, 2018 at 02:15 PM.

46. ISO #246

Quote Originally Posted by devyn View Post
    If your issue is with one Choo, why are you here targeting all choos in this threat and not the one person you have an issue with?
    Again, several CHOOO have created a CULTURE of GRIEFING, SPAMMING, and CHEATING.

See the VERY FIRST POST.

See the many reports and replays.

Think for yourself for once.

47. ISO #247

A replay from 2017 is not a proof of the current state of the clan, for it has changed A LOT since that period.

48. ISO #248

Again, several CHOOO have created a CULTURE of GRIEFING, SPAMMING, and CHEATING.

See the VERY FIRST POST.

See the many reports and replays.

Think for yourself for once.
    Guys. In a game I couldn't play because my computer is bullshitting me, so the replay is utterly incomplete but still. I think I've seen people FAKING being CHOOOOs with a colored name and spamming trolly words like "we'll stomp you bunch of noobs" or something like that.-Mafia- (625).SC2Replay

Tell me if it's the wrong replay... I was AFK for a big part of game, and was here only on D1 when I had to go. Not great, I know... But still, te interesting part is how that fake choo trolled. If it's not a fake choo, I'll ban him myself, you can be sure of it.

49. ISO #249

A replay from 2017 is not a proof of the current state of the clan, for it has changed A LOT since that period.
    I've not seen a damn thing change nobody has taken responsibility and all you did was scapegoat a single member despite a significant amount of you behaving the same way.

You can't pretend the past doesn't exist.

Also now you have a hired gun to fake chooo troll. I've never seen a fake chooo troll, only real chooo trolls. Nobody is trying to frame you, people are just bringing to light your clan behavior and by being in the clan you FORMALLY ENDORSE SAID BEHAVIOR, ESPECIALLY THAT OF YOUR DEAR SOCIOPATH LEADER who still SPAMS AND GRIEFS.

50. ISO #250

Guys. In a game I couldn't play because my computer is bullshitting me, so the replay is utterly incomplete but still. I think I've seen people FAKING being CHOOOOs with a colored name and spamming trolly words like "we'll stomp you bunch of noobs" or something like that.-Mafia- (625).SC2Replay

Tell me if it's the wrong replay... I was AFK for a big part of game, and was here only on D1 when I had to go. Not great, I know... But still, te interesting part is how that fake choo trolled. If it's not a fake choo, I'll ban him myself, you can be sure of it.
    demaja, ID: 1-S2-1-4295641. ElitePlayer it is. So, do you believe me now when I say CHOOOO is getting framed? Pffs.