S-FM Agumon's Revenge - Page 8
Register

User Tag List

Page 8 of 44 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #351

Re: S-FM Agumon's Revenge

Quote Originally Posted by Stealthbomber16 View Post
    I feel like I'm watching someone slowly walk around a house and point out details like the owners of the house don't realize that they are there.

"This wall is red, but this part up at the top is blue. This needs to be investigated further."
    "There are multiple trophies on this shelf."
    "There might be a dog living here, did you know about this?"
    Lol nice one :P
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

2. ISO #352

3. ISO #353
    Rachyl

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I didn't mean not posting, I meant not contributing. You're quite silent, and your posts are not that meaningful, out of maybe the post about lynching D1 at start of game.
    I AM PROPHESYING TO YOU PLEASE LISTEN TO MY WORDS AS THE SPIRIT SPEAKS THROUGH ME, NAZ IS THE MYOTISMON I GUARANTEE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

4. ISO #354

5. ISO #355

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    If Naz Is Cult And Rachyl Attitude Towards Each Other Changes Drastically. That Would Be The Cult. If Im Right And Either Lenneth And Naz Are Cult. Then Rachyls Attitude Suddenly Changed That Would Be Likely Cult Senario.
    My money is on Naz, between Lenneth and Naz. That being said, I'm not ready to lynch anyone yet (and we cant anyway)
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

6. ISO #356

Off for now. Light's continued posting looks like a poorly pieced attempt at getting the spotlight away from him, between his poor commentary and the fact he refuses to consolidate posts (larger posts tend to be acknowledged and noticed more).
    You're the one feeling weird atm... You know his meta, he doesn't play much different from his town meta. I don't see what exactly is scummy in that, you're defending yourself quite hard on a bullshit accusation (yes yagami, your argument is bullshit).

7. ISO #357
    Rachyl

THOSE WHO HAVE AN EAR LET THEM HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT EXPRESSES! NAZ IS THE MYOTISMON I PROMISE YOU!!!!

8. ISO #358

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Actually
    -vote mrtrophywife
    just dissapeared and hasnt contributed ANYTHING!
    He appeared genuinely busy. NAI.

9. ISO #359

Quote Originally Posted by Rachyl View Post
    Guyssss, please vote Naz. she is the miyotismon i believe it 100% please trust me! if you dont trust me i will cry and be emotional! T . T Plz!
    BUT IF YOU LYNCH OUR QUEEN, WHAT WILL WE DO?!!!!!!!! =(

I want to see more from her. Turbolynching is B A D.

10. ISO #360

WHAT ZE FUCK
    HE HAS POSTED ONCE
    HOW DO YOU HAVE A SOLID READ
    Btw if you're scum this game, I will have established your meta kinda hard you are susp in my laser eyes.

11. ISO #361

sorry im a christian, i dont send nudes, as that is completly gross. please try to control yourself in the future, my friend. thanx. <3
    Time to explain: nudes = make-up, I believe. Just ask @naz lol, it's nothing non-christian.

12. ISO #362

Naz you will be destroyed! I guarantee it little lady! Your going down! Face me!
    Are you a suicide bomber cultist???

13. ISO #363

Quote Originally Posted by Spruance View Post
    ALL HAIL PLANKTON
    .....this is confusing af.

14. ISO #364
    Rachyl

Are you a suicide bomber cultist???
    nope. but im a new testament prophet

15. ISO #365
    Rachyl

its getting pretty late, i might go to bed soon. does anyone have anything to add about Naz being the myotismon or no?

16. ISO #366

17. ISO #367

18. ISO #368

LMAO! notice how Naz basically dips out and starts lurking and avoiding me? its because shes the myotismon thats why! guys vote her up she is evil you have to trust me!!!! if shes not the myotismon then u can lynch me!
    It's because you haven't been saying anything worth responding to.
    Quote Originally Posted by S-FM Unfunny View Post
    How dare you send me another box of cereal
    Quote Originally Posted by ChannelMiner View Post
    Anyways I shot Brad due to my morbid fear of zombies.

19. ISO #369

20. ISO #370

You're the one feeling weird atm... You know his meta, he doesn't play much different from his town meta. I don't see what exactly is scummy in that, you're defending yourself quite hard on a bullshit accusation (yes yagami, your argument is bullshit).
    I.. uh... don't actually remember his meta.

21. ISO #371
    Rachyl

All Gods Are False. Logic Reason And Science Will Show Us The Way So Long As Its Not Controlled.
    LOL. Light you are too funny. You say that science and logic and reason will show us the way, you claim to have once been a christian. Hebrews 6 4-6 Claims that you were a false convert my friend. So yeah. tell me who the false God is now

22. ISO #372

Btw if you're scum this game, I will have established your meta kinda hard you are susp in my laser eyes.
    Good to know. Next game I will talk in Jaden Smith quotes.

23. ISO #373
    Rachyl

It's because you haven't been saying anything worth responding to.
    actually you kind of contradicted yourself my friend, because if i didnt say anything worth responding to then why are you even responding to me? lol

24. ISO #374

actually you kind of contradicted yourself my friend, because if i didnt say anything worth responding to then why are you even responding to me? lol
    It's because we're trying to make you realize that your play hurts town more than anything atm. There is no case she can defend against, no reasons. We're just waiting on reads, and thoughts from her. Then we can start the "real game".

25. ISO #375

I feel like Rachyl is somebody's soccer mom trying to "stay hip" and play games with her son, and is appalled that people would lie on the internet, or not be Christian.

26. ISO #376

Because I was telling you why Naz wasn't responding. I didn't say that making that post was even remotely worth the time or effort I put into it, because it really wasn't considering you're still not posting anything remotely of value.

27. ISO #377

Spongbob Reference
    I know, but what the hell is the link with the game?! A low poster should not be talking about spongebob, but about the GAME. @Spruance contribute please. There's nothing I can base on to give a list of my reads because nothing substantial is being posted rn. The only thing that happened is that Lenneth - Kenny argument.

28. ISO #378

It's because we're trying to make you realize that your play hurts town more than anything atm. There is no case she can defend against, no reasons. We're just waiting on reads, and thoughts from her. Then we can start the "real game".
    @Rachyl

This post summarises it better than I ever could.

29. ISO #379

I feel like Rachyl is somebody's soccer mom trying to "stay hip" and play games with her son, and is appalled that people would lie on the internet, or not be Christian.
    In other words, somebody that I would probably respect, even if I don't share those views :P

30. ISO #380
    Rachyl

oooooh okay, so your saying were just warming up then huh? okay i am game for the real game, and im ready for whenever the REAL game starts! crank up the heat!

31. ISO #381
    Rachyl

Oh believe me i didnt expect anyone to be a christian, in fact im not suprised that most of the world is going to Hell. thats just what the bible says is going to happen, so i believe it

32. ISO #382

oooooh okay, so your saying were just warming up then huh? okay i am game for the real game, and im ready for whenever the REAL game starts! crank up the heat!
    What I'm saying is that people need to post their thoughts. The Lenneth - Kenny argument is a good point to look into. What do you think about it, and which reads do you get out from that?

33. ISO #383

Oh believe me i didnt expect anyone to be a christian, in fact im not suprised that most of the world is going to Hell. thats just what the bible says is going to happen, so i believe it
    Nobody expected it...

34. ISO #384
    Rachyl

What I'm saying is that people need to post their thoughts. The Lenneth - Kenny argument is a good point to look into. What do you think about it, and which reads do you get out from that?
    As far as those reads go, I see Lenneth is 100% town confirmed. and Kenny seems kind of scummy because he sides with Naz, whom i believe is the Myotismon

35. ISO #385

As far as those reads go, I see Lenneth is 100% town confirmed. and Kenny seems kind of scummy because he sides with Naz, whom i believe is the Myotismon
    May I ask you to rethink the way you see the game, in other words, to stop saying naz is scum in every scenario, and think about something else that would be possible? I'm close to be sure that you're town, but you aren't really helped rn

36. ISO #386
    Rachyl

May I ask you to rethink the way you see the game, in other words, to stop saying naz is scum in every scenario, and think about something else that would be possible? I'm close to be sure that you're town, but you aren't really helped rn
    Uhm okay. I guess i will consider it, but i am pretty adament and sure that she is the Myotismon. Look at the way she behaves! See thats key, if you want to know who a scum is just watch how they behave. My experiences is that when someones usually scum they lurk and creep around and avoid confrontation. (think about it)

37. ISO #387

38. ISO #388

39. ISO #389

40. ISO #390
    Rachyl

@Rachyl The Real Game Started Night Zero
    wait, so does that mean that someone has already been culted? are we dealing with only the myotismon or also another culted person? see thats what im wondering at this point

41. ISO #391
    Rachyl

Just Trying To Figure Out The Order Of Operations
    Light! Im bored, do you wanna talk about religion with me? I think we could have an interesting conversation!

42. ISO #392

43. ISO #393
    Rachyl

Oh dear god what did i walk into i take a nice long break and come back to absolute crap =(
    hi blinkskater! how are you sweeety? me and Light were just about to talk about religion

44. ISO #394

Before i sleep i will say my top three town reads are lenneth(obvious reasons imo), rachyl(meta reasons), MM(based on gameplay). Three people i want to read as town but have a slight uneasy feeling about are SB16,Yagami,Naz... Scum reading(people i want to lynch for various reasons.)Kenny and Spruance. I guess i can rhrow trophywife in there too.

45. ISO #395

46. ISO #396

47. ISO #397

48. ISO #398
    Rachyl

No please dont. Im fine tho thank you <3. Im most likley going to hell for many reasons =P
    uhm yeah most likely, but you dont have to go there. you have a choice. thats why u have free will

49. ISO #399
    Rachyl

-vote kenny
    I feel very comfortable leaving my vote here while I'm asleep and then at work I'll check in when I can tomorrow but if I could Lynch anybody right now would be Kenny then spruance then trophy wife that is all I'm checking out good night friends <3
    goodnight blink!!!!

50. ISO #400
    Rachyl

*Ignore*
    You dont wanna talk about religion with me? why because you know ill prove you wrong? lol oh well. gg