S-FM The Agency: Chapter I - Page 4
Register

User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
  1. ISO #151

2. ISO #152

Re: S-FM The Agency: Chapter I

Quote Originally Posted by blinkskater View Post
    Its not throwing confusion when the setup is simple. If you didnt read the setup you're a moron
    It is still confusing people. But even if you actually think that, then how can you think it is a way to "gauge alignments"? You are admitting that your method doesn't work and is just fluffy there lol.
    @mm thats how i gauge aligments, is gauging alignments in my own way scummy now?

My point still stands it's not scary dude its just words on a forum.

Scary is being underwater with a flesh wound and 7 hungry sharks circling you
    If you way isn't honest, yes.

Also, you are 100% twisting the meaning of Zerg's words and myself's here, you're literally obvious about it. CHOO CHOO my vote isn't moving from here.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lawyer View Post
    Besides your lamp and your refridgerators, do you find anyone else suspicious?
    Quote Originally Posted by oliverz144 View Post
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.
    Spoiler : The meaning of life :

3. ISO #153

4. ISO #154

5. ISO #155

6. ISO #156

7. ISO #157

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So MM Character And Profession
    I doubt it matters in this setup, I have no link whatsoever to any character or event, but anyway. I'm a Canadian soldier and expert sharpshooter, and have put a new record on confirmed sniper kill range. My name is Richard Guilebard (so I guess I'm a French Canadian lol).
    it looks like many, e.g. MM and lag, suffered under the influence of paopan. However there is a victim: frinckles. He left the path of rationality and fully dived into the parallel reality of baby shark, king shark, and soviet union pizzas.

8. ISO #158

-vote huey the long
    Why didn't that work
    Oh wrong person.

-vote distorted
    ...? How does that make sense?

9. ISO #159

Quote Originally Posted by Marshmallow Marshall View Post
    I doubt it matters in this setup, I have no link whatsoever to any character or event, but anyway. I'm a Canadian soldier and expert sharpshooter, and have put a new record on confirmed sniper kill range. My name is Richard Guilebard (so I guess I'm a French Canadian lol).
    *Looks At Watch*

Yeah, Well Im German.. So There Is That.. You Know There Is A Button On The Bottom Of My Briefcase That I Have Yet To Push.. Because, Id Have To Flip It Upside Down..

10. ISO #160

11. ISO #161

12. ISO #162

I haven't read my rolecard yet... but I think I can give the answer to that : because it's Light.
    @Huey The Long Boooo booooooooooo O so scummy post. Can you explain me how me posting that, which is absolutely TRUE, makes my other posts about Blink later on scummy? What in the world links this post with the other ones I have made???

13. ISO #163

@Huey The Long Boooo booooooooooo O so scummy post. Can you explain me how me posting that, which is absolutely TRUE, makes my other posts about Blink later on scummy? What in the world links this post with the other ones I have made???
    I just noticed something, you say here because its light.... Later you made a post wondering why light would say something COMPLETELY NORMAL for light to say. That's contradictory reads on the same player in a scum type of way.

I think i gotem boiz.
    This isn't where i parked my car.....

14. ISO #164

I misread the vote counts i thought id be putting huey to L2 i was wrong lol it was huey voting distorted.
    Why do you want to put Huey or Distorted to L-2...? Or more exactly, with how you worded it, why do you want to put anyone to L-2?

15. ISO #165

Why do you want to put Huey or Distorted to L-2...? Or more exactly, with how you worded it, why do you want to put anyone to L-2?
    Because i wanted to test a theory i had.

I didn't believe you and yagami to be scum together.

I was right because distorted was not hammerd.

16. ISO #166

I just noticed something, you say here because its light.... Later you made a post wondering why light would say something COMPLETELY NORMAL for light to say. That's contradictory reads on the same player in a scum type of way.

I think i gotem boiz.
    ~~
    Why is everyone saying I'm fake, wtf? First mag and then you

Quote that, Blink. I never said that. This is a pure discredit based on a LIE.

Why would I fake that? Mag gave me my rolecard on Discord, and I always use the little Discord window on the site to open it. Why are you even using that as a "point" against me? That's not honest.

LOL you're the one who has been scumpainting me since I have entered thread with that "you checked your rolecard", don't you spin it the other way lol.
    Your reply :
    I'm using that as a point because i think you're a liar. Why wouldn't you check your rolecard before checking the thread? It makes no sense. I think you were just making scum small talk, thats my opinuon im putting out there ifnothers ferl they agree with me so be it.

Scumpainting ? If i throw anred can of open paint in the air and it happens to gravitate twords you and cover you in red not my fault.

And i do believe mag was correct in sayin u felt fake.
    Straight up ignoring me when I ask you to quote the post, while you address every other line. And then you use it AGAIN to scumpaint me?

@Distorted am I perpetuating the meta here or is this just horribly scummy???

17. ISO #167

But That Now Puts You In The Awkward Position Of Potentially Voting With Your Scum Buddy..

*Looks At Watch*

18. ISO #168

19. ISO #169

Oh be more clear with ur english plz ill find ur quote
    Quote that, Blink. I never said that. This is a pure discredit based on a LIE.
    Ummmmm........................

20. ISO #170

Did you actually push a Yagami-Me world lol? Also, was Distorted put at L-1?

21. ISO #171

So, to be clear... you scumread a brand new player who has not posted at all in the first half of the day? What? How do you come to that conclusion...
    This post here, yagami being yagami, and you questioning it like its something out of the normal yagami nature.

22. ISO #172

23. ISO #173

24. ISO #174

This post here, yagami being yagami, and you questioning it like its something out of the normal yagami nature.
    I'm asking for a reasoning to see what he gives, as needs to be done to read Yagami (or anyone). He always reads people for first reasons of debatable quality; it's in his deeper reasoning that you can see if he's honest or not. How does that look like "outside of the normal yagami nature"?

25. ISO #175

No and no
    Then what the fuck does this post mean?

26. ISO #176

I'm asking for a reasoning to see what he gives, as needs to be done to read Yagami (or anyone). He always reads people for first reasons of debatable quality; it's in his deeper reasoning that you can see if he's honest or not. How does that look like "outside of the normal yagami nature"?
    Hmm so mayb i misread the context of ur post, this reasoning seems legit.

27. ISO #177

Apparently That Is The Question..

*Looks At Watch*

28. ISO #178

29. ISO #179

30. ISO #180

31. ISO #181

32. ISO #182

33. ISO #183

If you and yagami were scum together distorted would be hammered. Therefore its safe to say at least ONE of you is fuckin town.
    If Distorted was put at L-2, I assume that reasoning is legit. However, you never explicited that thing about Light, hence the confusion...

34. ISO #184

35. ISO #185

36. ISO #186

37. ISO #187

38. ISO #188

He's been sitting on L2 since i voted him..
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO that's why... hm. That is a bit towny, but not enough to make me forget all of the things you did earlier. Still, + points

39. ISO #189

40. ISO #190

41. ISO #191

42. ISO #192

"Oh gee i didnt notice distorted was on L2 in a game where votes matter more then naked woman"

Nite fam

I'll just say that your spelling and your location "massachusttes" make me think about your post about English.

43. ISO #193

Quote Originally Posted by Light_Yagami View Post
    So, Ill Ask Everyone Again To Please, Submit The Name Of Your Character And Your Profession. I Just Started At This Agency.. And Havent Gotten To Know Everyone Yet..
    My name is Edward Dale. I'm Cadet #7 and was born in 2000. I'm one of the longest running undefeated Chess grandmasters, and now I'm studying neurolinguistics.

44. ISO #194

I really like both Huey's large readlist post and Distorted's response to it. They both give a lot of information and analysis that I find really useful.

I do find it a bit interesting how in post #109 Distorted seems to be defending MM a bit, but I don't think they're a scumteam.

Something I want to bring attention to is the fact that the scum has a daychat, and so likely has really good coordination. If I was on the scumteam, I'd probably try to do one of two things:
    A. buddy/pocket/interact with teammate so hard that it's a too scummy to be scum type thing OR
    B. try to interact with teammate, but not too much to bring attention to it while coordinating a scumpaint on another target to easily sheep onto

I'm gonna reread to see if any of this is happening.

ALSO if we unvote, be careful not to actually lynch the "unvote" account since that would be super uncool

45. ISO #195

46. ISO #196

47. ISO #197

I'll just say that your spelling and your location "massachusttes" make me think about your post about English.
    You do have a point here lol

48. ISO #198

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    I really like both Huey's large readlist post and Distorted's response to it. They both give a lot of information and analysis that I find really useful.

I do find it a bit interesting how in post #109 Distorted seems to be defending MM a bit, but I don't think they're a scumteam.

Something I want to bring attention to is the fact that the scum has a daychat, and so likely has really good coordination. If I was on the scumteam, I'd probably try to do one of two things:
    A. buddy/pocket/interact with teammate so hard that it's a too scummy to be scum type thing OR
    B. try to interact with teammate, but not too much to bring attention to it while coordinating a scumpaint on another target to easily sheep onto

I'm gonna reread to see if any of this is happening.

ALSO if we unvote, be careful not to actually lynch the "unvote" account since that would be super uncool
    What makes you think they aren't a scum team?

I'm curious to hear if you actually re-read, and if you came across any of buddying you find scummy.

49. ISO #199

Quote Originally Posted by ZergSoupYum View Post
    I don't think blink vs MM is TvT. I just have a feeling that one of them isn't town. I'm not really sure which one it is, but the discussion revolving around posts 141 and 147 make me view their dispute as not TvT.
    Its your job as " town" if you think one of us is scum to figure out which one lol

50. ISO #200

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.