S-FM 226: Which Witch is Which - Page 11
Register

User Tag List

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast
  1. ISO #501

2. ISO #502

Re: S-FM 226: Which Witch is Which

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Gauss View Post
    Trine is a trash train. The supposed "slip" is just a misunderstanding. At worst he's null, and if you're nitpicking you can say the readwall was repeating the views of others for filler. I'd much rather try everything I fucking can to get the scummiest person lynched rather than "omg he didn't open his notifications scum of the year"-Trine.

What if Trine flips town, and Sinon is like tomorrow "lol I was TPR all along"? I'd have to hope that my day 1 scumread was right all along and try to fight the majority of town who probably want Sinon lynched instead.

And again, I might have been wrong about Whad in the first place. In which case, I want to get that out of the way TODAY.

If I can get Sinon to bloody lock in his citi claim half my problems are solved in a goddamn instant. I can get on the Trine train comfortable that he's the weakest link from the choices I have and be done with it. If he says "no I'm TPR" then I can tunnel the fuck out of Whad.
    Stop being retarded. So you believe he didn't open his notifications while playing on the site, and then forgets there was impossible claims. Are you kidding me?

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING AFTER TWO PEOPLE NOT IN A 6 PERSON CITI CLAIM.

I cant with you right now gyrl

3. ISO #503

4. ISO #504

Quote Originally Posted by Trine View Post
    Well I realize it might come across as repeating other's views but that's what I get for jumping in late. My apologies if every thought or sentiment I had was already covered by someone else.

Well now town seems to be in disagreement about whether PRs should even reveal.
    Exactly, which is why scumreading you for originality is inappropriate. That said, scumreading you for pretty much anything is inappropriate because of the situation, honestly.

No, it's just me vs. PTB at this point. He's under the impression I've got some crazy motives behind trying to ensure scums won't get an ez CC on a TPR. At this point, scums probably know at least one TPR by POE anyway, and they'll know the other when we massclaim tomorrow.

5. ISO #505

Quote Originally Posted by God Emperor Trudeau View Post
    Stop being retarded. So you believe he didn't open his notifications while playing on the site, and then forgets there was impossible claims. Are you kidding me?

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING AFTER TWO PEOPLE NOT IN A 6 PERSON CITI CLAIM.

I cant with you right now gyrl
    Hell no, this is still yzb T_T

Yes, these things happen. I'm lazy about my notifications too, and so are others.

I already explained, he didn't forget anything, he miscommunicated what he was trying to say!!!!!!!!!

6. ISO #506

Listen to me. I signed up for this game to play. Not hide and lurk. I wasn't avoiding the game out of strategy. I was oblivious to it having started because I was so excited about getting my other game going. I don't care what role I pulled, if I had seen the notification or remembered we were starting when we did, I would have been an active participant. I know you don't know me so you have no reason to believe that, but it's the truth.

7. ISO #507

8. ISO #508

Exactly, which is why scumreading you for originality is inappropriate. That said, scumreading you for pretty much anything is inappropriate because of the situation, honestly.

No, it's just me vs. PTB at this point. He's under the impression I've got some crazy motives behind trying to ensure scums won't get an ez CC on a TPR. At this point, scums probably know at least one TPR by POE anyway, and they'll know the other when we massclaim tomorrow.

Gyrl, remember spirits when everyone said arrow wasn't evil b/c he was a noob and all of this evidence was there, and all of you were like NO WAY. This is the same thing with trine, it's not just that he/she slipped. They didn't react to being the 5th claim, they didn't say, I know someone is lying b/c I'm the 5th citizen.

You at the very least pointed out that someone had to be lying b/c you were claim number 6. Trine even repeated what ika said while filling the 5th slot.

If you're not scum, you are not being smart, you are keeping the focus off the 6 of us, and really trine tingles my scummy sense.

9. ISO #509

Hell no, this is still yzb T_T

Yes, these things happen. I'm lazy about my notifications too, and so are others.

I already explained, he didn't forget anything, he miscommunicated what he was trying to say!!!!!!!!!
    Explain it to me again, then re read what he wrote. put them side by side. convince me.

10. ISO #510

Of course I knew one of the claims was fake, how stupid do you think I am? I just wasn't ready to accuse anyone.
    Then why wait until now to bring that up instead of hours ago when it first came up.

This would focus the town to relook at every cit claim giver.

Alternatively this also means by not doing this you stall the day out until there is less time in day.

I think I was clear that all I wanted was you to say SOMEONE IS LYING once during the conversation about 5 hours ago. And yet it was never said, you keep deflecting back that it is a misunderstanding. I also don't know why you keep deflecting back to that, as that is not even the reason I think your scum. The fact you keep trying to relate it back to that makes me think your scum, and the fact Lady is trying you help you makes me think Lady is the second scum.

Given that LAdy is trying to save you. If you are a witch, I assume you are the support witch as. if the killer witch dies, the support witch gains both powers. where as if we hit the support witch, the killer witch only can kill

11. ISO #511

Listen to me. I signed up for this game to play. Not hide and lurk. I wasn't avoiding the game out of strategy. I was oblivious to it having started because I was so excited about getting my other game going. I don't care what role I pulled, if I had seen the notification or remembered we were starting when we did, I would have been an active participant. I know you don't know me so you have no reason to believe that, but it's the truth.
    I just find it improbable that you were on the site and posting in another thread, this thread is at the top of the page. To say you never glanced it once, you never noticed notifications, for over 40 hours, while on while we were tagging you, it just seems a little bitch out of the realm of possibility.

12. ISO #512

Gyrl, remember spirits when everyone said arrow wasn't evil b/c he was a noob and all of this evidence was there, and all of you were like NO WAY. This is the same thing with trine, it's not just that he/she slipped. They didn't react to being the 5th claim, they didn't say, I know someone is lying b/c I'm the 5th citizen.

You at the very least pointed out that someone had to be lying b/c you were claim number 6. Trine even repeated what ika said while filling the 5th slot.

If you're not scum, you are not being smart, you are keeping the focus off the 6 of us, and really trine tingles my scummy sense.
    I guess you meant yzb25.

13. ISO #513

14. ISO #514

15. ISO #515

16. ISO #516

17. ISO #517

18. ISO #518

Quote Originally Posted by ccantman View Post
    MY argument is that Off -topic talk does not help push the game foward, and yet this was your reason for voting me

You then claim

your off topic banter did nothign to get a read for you or anyone. if if it did plz expalin to where you got your read. this has been dicussed already between us so unless if your gonna refute my central point that you seem to be missing. drop the wrong question

My point is that the trolling in the opening 5 posts was interaction with the players

see above, if you didnt get reads offf it or had a town motivation behind it and you are basicly self admitting its trolling. why post it at all?

when i do it i have motivation and intent behind it

So if my trolling is interaction but not town pushing, then your act of like off-topic chat that also doesn't push town (as by definition of being off-topic; is unrelated to the game) and so if your going to say thats why I'm scum, your being hypicrital in your argument
    if you looked at my vote right now and where your vote is., you should be questioning more about what you are saying because its pretty clear im not exactly scum reading you right now isnt it? and its kinda ironic if you think im scum.

now drop this becasue this is jsut sematical bullshit that does nothing. if you want ot bring something that has real meaning and not some "interpretation crap" go right ahead.

19. ISO #519

20. ISO #520

21. ISO #521

You lame ass came after all this time. You better start saying random things that make me town-read you again.
    It's cold outside and the blankets are warm. I just finished catching up, but I kind of sped past a lot of stuff cuz there's only a little under 4 hours left in the day.

22. ISO #522

23. ISO #523

24. ISO #524

I just find it improbable that you were on the site and posting in another thread, this thread is at the top of the page. To say you never glanced it once, you never noticed notifications, for over 40 hours, while on while we were tagging you, it just seems a little bitch out of the realm of possibility.
    Again, I can't help what you believe, but Tragedy Looper is like my favorite game and I'd been trying to get this game started for a few days and before that I've been trying to find reliable players for ages. So yeah, I got tunnel vision and I'm sorry. If you take a look at the work I put into that game, you might understand.

25. ISO #525

26. ISO #526

27. ISO #527

Again, I can't help what you believe, but Tragedy Looper is like my favorite game and I'd been trying to get this game started for a few days and before that I've been trying to find reliable players for ages. So yeah, I got tunnel vision and I'm sorry. If you take a look at the work I put into that game, you might understand.
    I saw it.

28. ISO #528

29. ISO #529

30. ISO #530

ika: [...] Also claimed citizen last, effectively giving away to the witches who our PRs are (unless one of the previous citizens were lying) as I hadn't yet claimed citizen.
    This bit is meant to say: "By claiming citizen 4th, Ika gives away who the TPRs are to the scum, if all the citizen claims are actually true. This is an anti town play"

This bit is meant to contextualize "this was in the past before certain things had happened. In context it was anti-town."

Obviously, he was not aware (and I wasn't) that Ika was softing citizen earlier anyway.

Your hypothesis is that he meant:

"I don't know whether citi claims are lying"

Not only would that statement be unrelated to explaining why Ika did a scummy move, it also wouldn't make sense from ANYONE'S perspective. 6 citi claims have been made, so regardless of your role you MUST know that some of the citi claims are false.

31. ISO #531

why sinon, weren't you defending him? You wanna get him b/c u think he's tpr?
    I liked Sinon's first posts and that's about it. However, I feel Trine's train is based on pure shit and he actually tried to explain why he said that + apologized. I don't consider this 100% towny for sure but it kind of makes me want to lynch Sinon over him. Trine seemed a bit fustrated as well.

32. ISO #532

33. ISO #533

34. ISO #534

Quite frankly I'm starting to feel like I should have just like SuperJack fill for me. Even if it is my fault for being late, I feel like most of animosity directed at me comes from that more than my supposed scumslip.
    Shut up and read my last post, Lady Gauss is here to save the day. Your ass is not getting lynched.

35. ISO #535

36. ISO #536

Also, Spirits was different. People were giving Arrow's lack of contribution a free pass. Arrow didn't make some kind of "slip" or "fuck-up" that made him scummy. Nearly all "slip"s are the product of some kind of misunderstanding, and excusing people for "slip"s is different from giving them a free pass to not give real reads for 120 hours.

37. ISO #537

38. ISO #538

39. ISO #539

40. ISO #540

As an aside, not being able to edit my posts is driving the perfectionist in me crazy. I can see my typos and grammatical errors and they're staring back at me and mocking me...
    You can edit them if you do it really fast, like 10 seconds after posting. It will not say you edited it. But you can't obviously change it without any other reason.

41. ISO #541

42. ISO #542

This bit is meant to say: "By claiming citizen 4th, Ika gives away who the TPRs are to the scum, if all the citizen claims are actually true. This is an anti town play"

This bit is meant to contextualize "this was in the past before certain things had happened. In context it was anti-town."

Obviously, he was not aware (and I wasn't) that Ika was softing citizen earlier anyway.

Your hypothesis is that he meant:

"I don't know whether citi claims are lying"

Not only would that statement be unrelated to explaining why Ika did a scummy move, it also wouldn't make sense from ANYONE'S perspective. 6 citi claims have been made, so regardless of your role you MUST know that some of the citi claims are false.
    Do you not understand his statement about "ika giving away the 4th" is wrong. Also, sinon accused ika of being a citizen and ika chastised him.

The argument falls apart though because ika didn't believe sinon, I believe, ika also gave up and was ready to be lynched at the point he made the claim.

Sating that ika was being anti town for not realizing his 4th claim would out the tprs, when it actually really wouldnt, because as you stated, tprs can claim citizen too.

The point that trine points out "this outs the tpr" was almost verbatim a repeat of what ika said earlier about sinon outing himself and ika as the 2nd and 3rd citizens.

43. ISO #543

You can edit them if you do it really fast, like 10 seconds after posting. It will not say you edited it. But you can't obviously change it without any other reason.
    Yeah the only edits I made was at the very beginning because I was like 'i'm here!' and then felt like that was a waste of a post and added a bit more of an explanation lol

44. ISO #544

45. ISO #545

46. ISO #546

Do you not understand his statement about "ika giving away the 4th" is wrong. Also, sinon accused ika of being a citizen and ika chastised him.

The argument falls apart though because ika didn't believe sinon, I believe, ika also gave up and was ready to be lynched at the point he made the claim.

Sating that ika was being anti town for not realizing his 4th claim would out the tprs, when it actually really wouldnt, because as you stated, tprs can claim citizen too.

The point that trine points out "this outs the tpr" was almost verbatim a repeat of what ika said earlier about sinon outing himself and ika as the 2nd and 3rd citizens.
    bro, you're missing the point. I'm not telling you the read is correct. I'm telling you it wasn't a slip!!! He was clearly not randomly stating he didn't know whether the cit claims were lying!

47. ISO #547

48. ISO #548

49. ISO #549

50. ISO #550

I might have lost track of who and when people claimed while reading through like 16 pages of backlog. I'll admit that's possible.